Sally's First Fuck Cheating On Me

Story Info
My wife Sally teases and then fucks my friend.
5.2k words
3.71
134.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers

We had invited all our friends over to our house for dinner and drinks as it was my wife's birthday. It was an informal celebration where all of our friends gathered in our backyard. We ate, drank a little, chatted and then everyone would go home. I had invited a few of my work buddies from work also and so did my wife.

We had planned to take her birthday off from work to have some fun the morning and organize everything for the evening party. Unfortunately, I got a call the night before and had to go to a couple of urgent client meetings.

"So I guess I will be working hard on my birthday setting everything up for tomorrow." my wife said lying on the bed and making a fake sad face.

"Honey, my meetings are not that long, so we can have fun in the morning. I will leave around 9 and be back by 12. We can have lunch outside and then I can drop you home and come back by 4, we do not expect anyone to come in until 7pm anyway."

"Well ok." she said, "before you sleep can you bring out the folding tables and chairs from the basement and put it in the kitchen so that I can take them outside to set them up tomorrow."

It was late but I wanted to make sure my wife is happy so I got out of the bed and walked into the basement. I could not see the tables or the chairs. I looked in the garage and they were not there either. I walked up to the bedroom now awake "Honey, i cannot see any tables or chairs in the basement, I can't seem to remember where they are."

My wife said. "Fuck, now I remember Adam and Kayla had borrowed them. We need to get it from them early tomorrow."

I called Adam and he said "Well Kayla has to work tomorrow and I am working from home till about 1. So if you can come before that, you can pick up the stuff". I said OK and hung up.

I got in the bed with my wife and explained her the situation. She was naked and I put my hands on her boobs right away and starting massaging them softly playing with her nipples. I knew that the easiest way to get her in the mood is to play with her nipples for a minute and her juices would start flowing.

Enjoying the attention I was giving her she said "OK, so can you go and get it before your meeting tomorrow."

I moved my fingers from her nipples to her clit and said "I am sorry honey, I cannot, I need to be there on time and don't want my suit to get all messed up." She was already wet. I put one finger in her pussy and slowly started to move it inside out.

She thought about it and said "OK, I will go and get it. Adam will be alone at home anyway. Maybe I will show him my pussy again and let him fuck my brains out. No pussy for you tonight or in the morning for not helping me. How is that as my birthday present?"

I got really excited and I could feel the wetness build up in her pussy. I slid one more finger in her cunt and started pushing in in and out very quickly. My wife just looked at me for reaction. It's like she desperately wanted to fuck Adam after she saw his hard on but wanted one final approval from me.

"That would be amazing honey. When you are there, tease him, show him your boobs and pussy, and make him want to fuck you and then fuck like wild animals. I just want to know if you will you tell me everything about how it went after you come back."

My fingers in her pussy had an effect and she started cumming. It was one of the most intense orgasms she has had in a while.

"OK, let's see what happens tomorrow, I have a lot to do tomorrow so let's go to bed."

With that she went to bed leaving me and my hard on. I wanted some, so I took her hands and put it on my dick.

"Oh, almost forgot the little thing." My wife said that and stroked my cock. In less than a minute I was cumming. We laughed, cleaned up and went to bed.

The next day we got up around 8:30am. I got up, went into the shower and started replying to some work emails before I got ready to go to my meeting.

My wife was still in bed just waking up. We kissed good morning, I wished her Happy Birthday, we exchanged a few romantic words and I went back to answering my emails. My wife just lay around the bed for 10-15 minutes, checked messages on her phone etc. Then she picked up the phone and made a call:

"Hello Adam, this is Sally here, how are you doing?"

"I am doing good Sally, how are you?" replied Adam

"Very good Adam, Hey can I come to pick up the chairs around 10. I need them early to be able to set up. Andy has to go to work today so I will be alone and I hoping you can help load them in the van?"

"No problem Sally, come over any time before 12, Kayla is not home, but I will see what I can do for you."

With that my wife hung up the phone and looked at me. I could see her from the corner of my eye but was focussing on work.

It was 9:15am now and my wife got out of the bed completely naked and stretched a bit. I could see her pussy and soft but firm breasts stretching as she arched her back. I immediately started imaging Adam touching and making use of every part of my wife's body.

I think she understood what I was thinking and smiled a little and walked into the shower. She came out of the shower fairly quickly, naked again with just a towel on her hair. She said loudly "HMM let me see... what should I wear today, is this good?"

She pulled out a blue dress that was similar to the summer dress she had put on earlier. The dress was low cut and would show a lot of my wife's milky boobs. It was also shorter than the summer dress and reached just a couple of inches below her ass. She would usually wear it in winter with a scarf covering her boobs and some dark stockings as it was too short.

"This dress is perfect. Skip the scarf and the stockings and I am sure you will make Adam happy." I said.

She laughed and said "I will be helping him put the tables and chairs in the van. I am hoping that I can bend down with him facing me so that he gets a good view of my tits in my bra. Also I plan to bend down while he is behind me so that he can see my panty covered ass. I hope he fucks me soon after that. I want my birthday to be the start of our open marriage."

I was now really excited and said "This is really making me hot honey. Go ahead and put on the dress."

My wife put her bra on and put on some sexy panties on and then bent down to pick up the towel.

"Honey can you see my ass?"

I had an amazing view of her feet going up to her shapely legs to her amazing panty covered ass. Then she put her hands on the computer table and bent down. I could see most of her breasts through her bra. The dress did nothing to hide her amazing tits.

"If Adam does not fuck you today them I am sure something is wrong with him." I told my wife.

"Well, let's make sure he knows my intentions for sure." my wife said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

Before I could finish my question my wife pulled down her panties sliding it down her sexy legs and threw it to me. She then removed her bra. She then twirled around and her dress rode up showing her sexy ass, her pussy and nicely trimmed pubic hear.

"Is this better?" my wife said.

I got up from my chair and hugged her from behind. I put my hands on her pussy and she was soaking wet. I tried to put my finger in her pussy but she stopped me and said I could do that later and she has to get the chairs and tables now.

She did some make up, put on some shoes, kissed me on the lips and said "Honey, I am leaving now will see you at home around 12 and we can get lunch."

I was now excited and my mind started racing as to what is going to happen in Adam's house. I was hoping that Adam fucks her brains out but was not sure. I got dressed and left for my meeting. I could hardly focus on work when I got a txt from my wife around 10:30am "Don't call or message."

It was around 12:00, I was home from my meeting when I got another message "Won't be able to make it to lunch. See you at home around 3."

I went outside, grabbed a quick bite and completed my second meeting hardly focussing on work. My mind was totally focussed on what was going on in Adam's house. Did my wife show Adam her pussy, Did she how him her tits? Did she suck his cock? Did she swallow his cum or did he cum in her pussy? Where did they do it? My mind was racing.

As I reached home I got a message from my wife "be there in 20 minutes". I texted her "So what happened?" Her reply was just two thumbs up.

I was now excited. My mind started imagining things and I was waiting for my wife to come back. I had a huge hard on. Soon, I heard the garage door open and my wife's van pulled in it. She walked in the house looking flushed and stood in front of me wearing the same blue dress.

I brought her close to me and asked "So what happened?"

"See for yourself." she said and pulled up her dress. What a sight it was. I could see her pussy. It was red and looked abused. I could see dried cum on her pussy hair and lots of dried cum around it.

I took out my shorts and started stroking my cock. My wife took my cock and guided it inside her pussy and sat on my lap. She knew I would cum fast so she just sat there starting at me with the dress still on. I could feel the wetness inside her pussy. I pulled down her top and stared sucking on her nipples. "Tell me what happened?"

"As you can see Adam fucked your wife and what a fuck it was. I have never been fucked like this ever in my life. It was mind blowing."

Tell me the details please.

"Well as soon as I left the house I got really excited about what was going to happen. I was going to fuck someone other than you for the first time since we got married. I was feeling so horny. Once I started driving I spread my legs and had my fingers buried deep in my pussy masturbating myself while I drove. I am sure anyone driving next to me who bothered to look saw the intense pleasure on my face while I was finger fucking myself. I was almost about to explode but stopped as I could see Adam's house. I stopped the car, took out some Kleenex and wiped my fingers and thighs that were dripping with my wetness. My pussy would not stop leaking. Anyway I sprayed some perfume on my hands got out of the car and rang the doorbell. There I was, your once faithful wife, standing right outside the house of your friend wearing a slutty dress with no bra, no panties, wanting to get fucked."

I sucked on my wife's tits more aggressively now and begged her to continue.

Adam answered the door; he looked at me from head to toe and smiled. Looking at his face I think he liked my dress. He gave me a tight hug and welcomed me to come in. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I don't think he had anything under his shorts. He invited me in and asked me if I would like something to drink. I politely refused and said "OH no, I need to prepare for the get together in the evening, this has to be quick." I saw the disappointment on his face as he was hoping to catch a glimpse of my pussy once again. Anyway, he told me where the tables and chairs were and he would help me put them in the van for me. I told him "The folding tables are heavy and let's lift them together. He agreed. We went to both ends of the folding table and I made sure to bent down to pick up my end before he did. He got an amazing view. He could see my big creamy breasts through my dress. I am sure he could see my nipples that were hard now. I think he could see way past my breasts to my stomach. I was getting wetter and wetter and was enjoying showing off myself to him more than he was enjoying.

Adam stood there just staring before I woke him up from his dream and said "Are you going to help me or not?". He apologized and bent down and picked up the table. I could see a huge hard on poking through his shorts. Even through his shorts I could see his cock was much thicker than yours. It was probably longer than yours too. I wanted to put down the table and yank his cock out of his shorts and start sucking the monster but I held myself. I wanted him to make the first move. We got the first table in the van. While walking back to get the second table I pulled my dress even lower from the front so most of my tits were out even while walking straight. Adam stared at my tits with his hard on but did nothing. Now when I bent to pick up the second table my tits popped out of my dress completely. My plan worked. Adam just stared; my creamy breasts were hanging outside in his plain view with rock hard nipples. I swear I could have cum right there if I even touched my pussy. Adam's shorts were now like a tent. I noticed but didn't say anything about it. Instead I said "Oops, I should not have worn this dress. Sorry."

"Don't worry Sally; Let me put the table down so that you can adjust your dress."

All I said was "It's ok, let's just take the table to the van and I can adjust it then. Besides I am sure you have seen better looking boobs before."

Adam replied by saying "Well I have seen a few breasts in my life but yours are beautiful, big, and soft and they look so creamy."

Adam never took his eyes of your wife's breasts Andy and I don't know how we reached the van. Once we loaded the table I pulled my dress back up but not completely still showing off a lot of skin.

"Thanks Adam, I hope you don't talk about this little incident to Kayla." I said staring at his hard on.

"It's our secret." Adam said smiling and now he made no attempts to hide his hard on. In fact he was always in front of me and made sure I noticed it.

We started picking up the chairs now and started to put them in the van. We had 8 chairs. Adam made sure he had a good view of my tits once again while he picked up 2 chairs and I picked up a couple and put it in the van. He was so intent on getting a view of my tits that he did not give me the opportunity to show him my ass and my pussy. While we were picking up the next 4 chairs I made sure I hurried from the van with him following me behind. I bent over to pick up the chairs and deliberately did not bend my knees. Adam could see your wife's sexy legs Andy; he could see your wife's thighs and her ass cheeks.

I acted as I was fumbling to pick up one of the chairs and spread my legs and bent over a little bit more. Now your friend had a great view of your wife's pussy and ass. He had seen everything that you had ever seen. I was so excited I could have fucked the chair.

Adam picked up the last chairs but said nothing. I couldn't believe how big his hard on was. I think his cock was more than twice as thick as yours. Once we had all the chairs in the van I closed the van door. Adam asked "Are you sure you don't want to come in for a drink. You must be tired lifting."

I said "You know what, i am a little tired, let me relax for a few minutes before I leave."

Adam led me directly to the living room and made me sit on the same couch I had sat when we had visited him last time. He bought over a bottle of beer and handed it to me. He sat directly in front of me and started making small talk.

It was time and I wanted him to make the move. So while chatting I made sure my legs were spread and he got a continuous view of my hot wet pussy. He got his huge hard on again.

As he was not making a move I decided that enough was enough. So I got up from my couch, walked towards him, pointed to his hard on and sad "Adam am I causing this to you?"

"Sorry Sally but you are so sexy I cannot help it."

Without waiting for Adam to say anything your wife sat on your friend's lap just like I am sitting on your lap right now and said "Well then lets try to fix it."

Adam couldn't believe what was happening. He started kissing me deeply putting his tongue in my mouth. At the same time he pulled the front of my dress down and started playing with my breasts just like you are doing it right now. I started grinding my wet pussy on his hip. OH it felt so good.

I broke the kiss, knelt on the floor and pulled his shorts down. I and was shocked. What a huge cock. It was as thicker anything i had ever seen and was easily 8'' long. I thought to myself Kayla is so lucky that she gets to fuck this magnificent piece of meat and I have to deal with your pencil.

I held the cock in my hands and started kissing it. The slowly I licked it all the way from the tip to the base of his balls. I licked his balls and then started sucking his cock. Unlike your cock I had a hard time taking the whole thing in my mouth. Once it was in I started sucking it with one hand and started playing with my clit with the other hand.

Adam was just groaning and saying "Yes, suck my sock, suck it, you are so good at this, keep sucking."

I was surprised when even after sucking his cock for 10 minutes Adam did not cum. I am used to you cumming in like 2 minutes once I start sucking you. After about 10 minutes of sucking I came on my fingers. I released my mouth from his dick. I desperately wanted it in my pussy now. I stood up and looked at Adam. Still naked waist down with a hard on and my boobs hanging from my dress Adam took your wife to his bedroom.

In the bedroom were the lots of picture of Adam and Kayla. Looking at Kayla's pictures and thinking about what I had done and what I was going to be doing next made me hornier. Adam jumped on to the bed and waited for me in anticipation. I removed my dress and now was completely naked in front of your friend. Your friend couldn't take his eyes off your sexy wife.

He pulled me on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me on the face, my neck and slowly kissed my breasts squeezing them moving down, kissing my stomach till he reached my pussy. He lifted my leg and kissed me on my clit, slightly licking my pussy lips. I came right there. OH I was in heaven. He then continued to kiss me till he reached my legs.

He them got on top of me like all husbands and wives do. The only difference being this time it was your wife getting ready to be fucked not by you but by someone else. He touched his cock to my clit and starting rubbing it up and down. My juices were already flowing "Put it in you asshole, put it in now. I need your cock." I said in total lust.

Adam pointed his cock between my pussy lips and pushed his cock in my hole. The same hole which had experienced no other penis except the pencil that is somewhere in my pussy now.

OH My god. His penis was huge. He split me wide open like never before. It hurt a little but I couldn't care. I was in heaven. He cock fit my pussy like a tight glove. I thought huge cocks were only a thing in porn movies but now I was experiencing his magnificent dick and I was in heaven. It is hard to explain how full I felt.

He started thrusting his cock slowly inside my pussy. All I could do was open my mouth and moan in lust. "Yes, Yes, Adam keep fucking me, I am so hot for you, keep fucking me like this, I love how your cock feels in my pussy. Yes, Yes keep going, Don't stop."

Adam said "OH Yeah, your pussy feels so good, it is so tight, I love how it has gripped my cock.so "

I spent the next 20 minutes in a daze as Adam kept fucking me. I lost the count of how many times I had cum while he was ramming his cock in me. It felt so good, I had never cum with your cock in my pussy and the feeling was so different. Finally I could feel Adam's cock tense and he started to remove his cock from my pussy. I don't know why he was doing that but before he could do anything I took the cock in my mouth and he started cumming in my mouth. I tried to swallow everything but some of it escaped my lips and started to drip down my lips over and on my tits.

We both smiled and collapsed on the bed lying next to each other totally exhausted and satisfied. I looked at the time and it had been more than an hour since we started our session and we were tired.

Adam started by saying "Wow Sally that was awesome. You are so awesome. Andy is a very lucky guy to have such a sexy wife like you."

anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers
12