Sally's First Time

Story Info
Sallys first taste of group attention.
1.4k words
3.37
60.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction?

Sally had known the couple they were to visit for only a short time, her partner Lorie had first met them before Sally came on the scene. This was the first time they had been invited to dinner. Sally took the usual time showering and shaving herself, she had laid out a nice little gypsy hemmed dress which hugged her figure and showed off her curves. When she came out of the shower Lorie had laid out underwear for her, that seemed a little odd, but on reflection perhaps it was just Lorie taking a little pride in showing her off, and good underwear does flatter a girls figure. The G string and satin grey bra would certainly add to the line of the dress.

They arrived at Sean and Coleens country cottage set on the edge of the wood with its simple country garden it looked idyllic in the early evening sun. Pulling onto the drive Lorie looked across at Sally and smiled broadly, there was a glint in his eye which Sally had not seen before.

Sean met them at the door, he was dressed smartly but in a casual manner with an open neck shirt and designer chinos. The front door opened directly onto the main room, the scene was a delight to the eye, tastefully done old style walls and beams but with a very modern slant. Sean showed them through to the terrace where a neat little table was laid out with canapés, white wine in a cooler and red uncorked breathing nicely in the warm glow of the sun.

Sally was offered a seat, she moved it round slightly to face the low but still warm sun. They sat and chatted, a glass of rather nice red was offered, which Sally accepted, the conversation was pleasant and Sally began to mellow, warm sun, nice wine, this could be her sort of evening. She leaned back in her chair, sliding down slightly the hem of her dress rode up, the sun felt good on her legs. She glanced sideways, Sean was looking down at her exposed legs, their eyes met, he did not look away. Her stomach did a little flutter.

At that moment Coleen arrived, to announce dinner was ready to be served. We all moved inside and took our place at the simply laid table. Coleen moved between kitchen and table, all was now ready to start, she removed her apron revealing a figure hugging dress with a plunging neck and split at the thigh. Piles of asparagus dripping with unsalted butter formed the starter, we each took some, ladies starting first Coleen sucked one stem in like spaghetti, Sean did the same, the butter dribbling onto his chin, deftly his long tongue reined it in. Perhaps this was how you ate asparagus in the country.

The main course soon followed, Lobster halves, eaten with the fingers, more wine flowed, the conversation was good. Sally mellowed some more. Lobster can be difficult to eat with elegance, at one stage a small piece fell as Sally offered it to her mouth, going down although she had not much cleavage on show it lodged between her breasts. As she retrieved it her she became aware of the whole table watching her.

The meal progressed, more wine was offered and appreciably accepted, at the end of the main course Coleen suggested that they take a break to catch the best of the evenings sun on the terrace. Pudding could wait until later. Outside on the terrace the chairs were arranged to face the rays of the sun on this still warm evening. Coleen stood up and slipped the dress over her head, she looked round at Sally and said, "have to make the most of the sun", Sean stripped of his shirt, unbuttoned his trousers, slipped them off and sat down on the other side of Sally, Lorie followed suit. Sally now felt awkward, being the only one clothed, well she thought, here we go and stood up and raised the tight fitting dress over her head. Sitting down, she could feel the eyes of the others on her, a familiar tingle was starting deep down inside.

After a little more time Coleen leant forward and unclipped her bra, Sally looked at her but felt no alarm. The material fell away revealing large but firm breasts, topped with an erect nipple. Eyes turned toward Sally. Lorie spoke, you are among friends Sally there is no one else to see, there was now a charge in the air. As Sally leant forward Sean rose and stood behind her, "allow me, without waiting for an objection of approval he deftly unclipped her bra. The sun felt good on her naked flesh, as it always had. As the sun started to sink to the horizon Coleen rose, "I will prepare pudding" she went in side she picked up the discarded clothes, "would not want these to get damp, make sure you behave whilst I am gone" She winked at Sally. As soon as Coleen was inside both Sean and Lorie rose and removed the rest of their clothing, as the sun went down it seemed to Sally as if it was getting hotter.

Coleen called from inside, "pudding everyone" they all stood up, inside the table had been cleared, it was just the bare scrubbed wood. This seemed a little strange to Sally as she turned to talk to Lorie she felt hands on both her arms, quickly she was cuffed and lifted onto the table, it all happed so quick, no time to struggle.

Her wrists were quickly cuffed to the legs of the large oblong table, she felt hands removed her panties, her legs were then cuffed and she lay spread eagled and now blindfolded. Coleen reappeared, she spoke toward Sally, "pudding is ready, strawberry gateaux from the south of France, fresh fruit and pink Champagne, and pudding is as we say Sally on you, but first a toast to our soon to be initiated friend" a cork popped and Sally felt something nuzzle against her blossoming lips. To her surprise the neck of the bottle slipped easily into her moistness, as it was given a quick shake she felt the sensation of cool bubbles inside her. The bottle was withdrawn and her lips squeezed together to hold the liquid in. She felt lips against her, she new not whether they were male or female, a tongue penetrated her and she felt a sip of the bubbling and now warm liquid being taken. This was repeated twice more until she was drained of the champagne. She then felt slices of gateaux slippery with double cream slide onto her body, hollow strawberries were placed on her nipples. Something slippery was placed inside her, it slipped in with ease. She felt more cream being poured over her.

Suddenly Sally felt mouths and fingers all over her, simultaneously two sets of lips engulfed the strawberries on her nipples squeezing down gently onto her breasts as they were plucked off. Tongues chased cream lubricated gateaux over her taught stomach, she felt hot breath between her legs as an inch of whatever was inside her was pulled out and bitten off, lips then offered something to eat, she gulped in a piece of a banana, it tasted of her own juices. More pieces of banana were pulled from her, bitten off and then fed to her. Her senses were in overload, she could not see whose hands and tongues were being used, she sank in to an oblivion of erotic thoughts and feelings.

At last all the food was gone, Sally felt herself being moved down the table, her knees now hung over the end. The ankle cuffs were tightened until she could feel her legs spread wide. Something nuzzled against her now engorged lips, the now empty champagne bottle slid in. it was worked in and out, her own juices were flowing, it slipped in with ease. Each stoke became deeper and deeper until the widest part pushed against her, she could take no more. She could feel her senses heighten and a familiar feeling began to build inside her. The bottle was now removed and replaced with lips and a tongues probing out her erect clitoris. The blindfold was removed Sally could see Sean and Lorie at her breasts, she was surprised to see Coleen between her legs. AS Coleen's tongue found its goal she began to tip over the edge, pushing herself hard onto Coleen's lips she reached a shattering climax.