Sally's Last Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally needs quick money and has to take on casual work.
8.8k words
4.51
24.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks to MaximusTheMad for helping me by editing this story).

*

When Sally got home she threw her clothes in the washer and had a long shower. She then put on a dressing gown and heated up dinner. She thought of what happened with Mr. Lewis and crinkled her nose with disgust. She wondered how many women he had fucked at that office.

Sally thought about the guy on the train.

"That was wild. I don't think I'll ever do that again. I bet he went home happy. That was about as good a fuck as I have had," she thought to herself, pleased she had been satisfied.

After the wild day on Friday, Sally looked forward to having a quiet weekend at home with the cat. She missed having her boyfriend staying with her. She missed having a regular sex partner. She blamed what happened on Friday on him not being around to satisfy her. He was on contract playing basketball in Europe.

"I hope he is just as desperate for a fuck as I was," she thought as she sat on the couch and watched TV with the cat.

Monday morning. Sally was excited about her new job. She had gone from being a junior solicitor to being a senior in commercial litigation. Before getting ready for work, she quickly switched on her computer to check her bank account. She wanted to check the balance after her final salary from Lewis & Associates. She was shocked to see an extra $1,000 had been deposited into her account. For a moment, she was delighted Tom Lewis fucked her. The thought excited her and she pressed her thighs together. That was easy money. It flashed through her mind that she could be earning a lot of money if she had stayed on in her old job.

She thought of her last day at Lewis and Associates. She enjoyed working there. The last day at that job was a big adventure to say the least. She wanted the first day on the new job to be slow and steady. She wore her very flattering blue business dress.

The offices of Hugo Simpson were in the city centre. They were a prestigious firm and occupied the top 3 floors of a high-rise office tower. Sally wanted to have the name of a prestigious firm on her resume. The building looked grand from the outside and was elegant on the inside. Sally definitely felt she had gone up in the world. The foyer was fitted with quality leather sofas and plush pile carpets.

Sally was met by Liz Dickson the administration manager, who took her around to meet the head of her section. Liz led Sally up a spiral staircase to the top floor. It was where the Senior Partners occupied the four corner offices. The stairs exited onto a large open plan area. The view over the city was spectacular. The partners' offices were walled in by sound proofed glass, with blinds which could be drawn for privacy. The place reeked of money and power. Liz led Sally to an office which had the blinds drawn. She knocked on the closed door.

"Come in," a male voice said.

"Good morning Mr. Hugo. I have our newest member of the team, Ms. Sally Antonelli. Sally this is Mr. Peter Hugo, he is a partner and the head of the commercial litigation team. Mr. Hugo will tell you all there is to know about your job."

Peter Hugo stood up to greet Sally and shake her hand. Sally looked statuesque in her high heels, towering over Mr. Hugo. He was slim, compared to Sally's athletic, imposing, hourglass physique.

Sally began to blush. Mr. Peter Hugo looked disturbingly like 'Mr. Harmless'.

"Thank you, Liz," Peter Hugo said as he closed the door upon Ms. Dickson leaving.

"Welcome to Hugo Simpson, Sally." Peter Hugo was very calm.

It was as if Friday did not happen.

"I hope you will enjoy working with us. You come to us from Lewis & Associates and are highly rated by our Human Resources team. I myself have had dealings with Mr. Tom Lewis at Lewis & Associates. An astute lawyer you have to be very wary of when opposing. There are lawyers who have intelligence and integrity, and there are lawyers with street cunning who rely on chicanery. Tom falls into the chicanery category. If you worked in his office it will be because he saw value in you. Tom does not pay money to anyone who can't further his business. Not that we are any different," he said with a boyish smile.

Sally did not know what to say. She wondered if this was some sort of nightmare. It felt like her dream of a challenging, prestigious job had been dashed.

"I'm happy to be here and I'm looking forward to working as part of your team," Sally said with a slight, embarrassed smile as she met Mr. Hugo's eyes.

"Sally, you're a beautiful, elegant woman. Last Friday night was a moment of weakness for the both of us. That's in the past now. I have a professional relationship with my team, and that will be no different with you. I'll introduce you to your work colleagues and show you to your desk. You will be working as one of my senior lawyers. You will have a portfolio of clients to manage, but you will also be an assistant to me when I need to prepare court proceedings."

For the first time Sally noticed a large purple bruise on Peter's neck. She closed her eyes and wished it would disappear. She was not proud of that.

Sally was eventually shown to her desk, which was outside Mr. Hugo's office. Her clerk brought some files for her to read and prepare. At the morning tea break, she was treated as the new belle of Hugo Simpson. There was much chatter about Mr. Hugo's hickey. It was a side no one at the office expected of him. He was single and not seen as a type for one-night stands or casual sex. They wondered if he had a secret girlfriend. Sally stayed away from that conversation.

The weeks went by until a case came up where Sally had to support Mr. Hugo in a big property litigation case. They were now working together closely on case strategies and evidence. Sally's boyfriend had returned from Europe and she was getting all the fucking she wanted. The tryst with Peter was just an old memory for her. He was still single. She hoped he was not waiting for her.

Peter usually worked back until everyone had left. If anyone was still working late he would inquire if they needed a hand. Sally had to prepare and check documents for a court case Peter was contesting the next day. He helped her complete the tasks and they packed up and went to catch the train together. They felt a little awkward walking to the subway together, but this was something they had to deal with.

"All the other partners drive to work and park their cars in the executive parking lot in the basement. Why don't you drive to work?" Sally asked casually. "I would probably drive to work if I had a business car and reserved parking in the basement."

"I rather not drive to work and put up with all the traffic and stress. I travel on the subway for the relaxation. On the train, I can read the newspaper (smile) and just be part of the world and let my mind unwind. How's your boyfriend enjoying being back home?" Peter asked.

"He's never had it so good. We are engaged," she said looking down at the ring on her finger, guiltily. "We now have enough money to upgrade our home. Life couldn't be better. Are you dating anyone? You'd be a great catch for some lucky gal."

"I'm afraid I'm too attached to my work at the moment," Peter said with a sigh.

"Don't let yourself go to waste. Find someone while you are in your best years," Sally said.

For the rest of the journey Peter read his newspaper and Sally stared out the window.

When Sally came home from work that day, she found that Charles had been beaten up. He had developed a gambling and drug habit while away in Europe. The stupid shit owed money to the wrong people. They took his sports car. He told the basketball club he had been mugged and had his car stolen. He could not tell anyone he had a drug problem, or his contract would be cancelled. He had to get money to pay off the rest of his drug debt.

Sally knew she could get plenty of money if she went back to work for Lewis & Associates, but that was not how she wanted to earn her living. She was making good, honest money at Hugo Simpson and would see if she could get an advance.

The next day Sally called into Mr. Hugo's office. She explained that her credit with the bank was maxed out and she needed money to pay off Charles' debts. She asked for an advance on her salary. She explained that they had paid off most of the debt and they only needed $15,000 to pay the rest which was due in 14 days.

"That is a lot of money to advance on your salary. You have not been with us very long. I don't think I would be able to get the other partners to agree to an advance. The best I can do for you is advance you $10,000 from my own funds. Maybe you can negotiate a 30-day extension on the balance with the creditor. I am currently working on a very lucrative case which will be settled in the next 30 days. Our fees will be very good. If I seconded you for that case, you will collect a percentage of the fee and that should be enough to cover the balance of the debt. See what you can do to get an extension on the balance."

Sally was lost for words. Peter had offered her a solution where she did not have to degrade herself for him. She thought about getting up and hugging him, but thought better of it.

"Thank you so much Peter. I won't let you down. I will forever owe you for this favour."

Peter took his cheque book out of his drawer and made out a cheque for $10,000 in favour of Sally Antonelli.

That evening Sally proudly showed the cheque to Charles. He phoned up his drug dealer. They did not want to wait 30 days for the $5,000 balance.

Sally felt deflated. She knew how she could make up the $5,000.

It was a time of the year when many businesses were having their Christmas functions. As a recent member of the Staff Social Club at Lewis & Associates, she was sent an invitation for the function. It was on a Friday night at a reception centre. Sally attended the function with Charles and was happy to catch up with her previous work colleagues.

As expected, Mr. Lewis worked the room and thanked his staff for attending. Sally wore a stunning outfit and then regretted she had gone to that function. He eventually greeted Sally and her partner, and ogled her breasts. She told him she was enjoying the new job, but the recent upgrade of lifestyle had put pressure on cash. Tom's ears pricked up.

"I'm sure you and Charles will be able to work through this, you are a very capable woman Sally. If I am able to assist you with your cash problem, let me know," he said with a sleazy smile, before going to the next couple.

Before the end of the night, Tom Lewis rejoined Sally and Charles at their table and said he may be able to help them depending on the amount they were short.

Charles blurted out, "Just $5,000 but we need it before Wednesday."

"Wow! That's a lot of money," Tom said as he took a good look at Sally. "I do have a special project Sally can help me with. It pays well. Sally can come to my office tomorrow afternoon to help me out with this project, and maybe we can work out an arrangement in exchange for $5,000. I'll take good care of my baby girl," Tom said with a wicked smile and a wink to Charles.

Charles smiled and nodded his head a number of times in acknowledgement of the deal. Charles wanted the money anyway, anyhow.

When Sally and Charles went home that night, Sally stressed about the proposition, but Charles encouraged her by reminding her of what was at stake. The price the drug dealers may extract could be a lot worse for both of them.

Charles had a raging hardon when he got into bed that night. Sally had too much on her mind to be interested, so she just gave him a blowjob and sent him off to sleep. She wondered if she should have offered herself to Peter Hugo for $5,000. She felt that would be a much better deal, but she knew he had too much integrity and it would destroy their harmonious relationship.

On Saturday afternoon Sally went to the offices of Lewis & Associates. She knew what she had to wear for this appointment. She wasn't going to be doing any legal work. Under her overcoat she wore knee high boots and a short, black mini dress, flared at the waist. The type of dress a go-go dancer would wear.

Only the light in Mr. Lewis's office was on when Sally arrived. Mr. Lewis let her in wearing a track suit. "My 'baby girl' is looking fabulous, come in. Charles is a very understanding guy. I'm sure he'll support our deal. Take off your overcoat and relax."

He opened a bottle of champagne.

"Here, have a drink, enjoy the party," he said as handed her a glass of chilled champagne. "Sit on the sofa with me and we can enjoy a drink together. I'm here to help make your cash problem go away. Wouldn't life be good if you did not have a cash problem?"

He took a couple of gulps of champagne. Sally drank half her glass, she needed it.

"Did you put something in my drink the last time I was here?" Sally enquired.

"Yes. It was a little pep up. Would you like another one? It will give you a bit more zing," he said holding out a pill.

Sally looked at the pill being held out for a few seconds, then decided she would need it to get through this afternoon. She took the pill and washed it down with the glass of champagne.

"How is Hugo Simpson treating you?" Tom asked to pass the time and wait for the pill to start working on Sally. He had already taken a pill and he was ready to go. He offered Sally a plate of oysters, before placing the plate on the coffee table before them.

"I love working there. They are a great bunch to work with, just like this place," Sally said with half a smile.

"How's Peter Hugo treating you? He's a short skinny guy with a small dick, I imagine. A woman like you would chew him up and spit him out," Tom said with a laugh.

"He's good where it counts. He'll surprise you with his talents," Sally said with a smirk.

"I think I've treated you well, haven't I? You have been paid very well for the tasks you do for me," Tom said with a twinkle in his eye.

Sally's face flushed. Her cheeks tingled. Her breathing became shallow. She could feel her pulse racing. She absentmindedly leaned forward.

Tom knew the stimulant was affecting Sally.

"I've been with some fabulous women, but they have nothing on you. You have it all. Drink up, it will help you enjoy life more."

With his encouragement, she downed another glass of champagne and ate some of the oysters. Tom poured two more glasses and brought them over to the sofa.

"You know Sally, the last time you were in this office you had a lot to drink. I don't think that was the best of you. And I wasn't very good either. I really hope you will do for me what $5,000 will do for you."

With that, Tom Lewis looked Sally in the eyes and put his hand on her breast. He gently cupped her right breast with his left hand and then squeezed and massaged it. He did the same to the left breast. They filled out Sally's dress beautifully. Tom massaged her breasts, enjoying the soft feel, which promised so much more once they are uncovered.

Sally leaned her body into Lewis' hands, enjoying his touch. His massaging of her breasts became more and more vigorous, until he was breathing heavily. He inserted his hand inside the top of Sally's dress, exploring her cleavage. The softness and fullness of her breasts urged him to give them a good squeeze. Sally winced. Tom wanted more.

Tom brought his face close to Sally's. He opened his mouth to cover her lips. Sally's instinctive reaction was to pull her head away. Tom laughed. He went to his desk, pulled out a wad of bills and counted out $500. He made sure Sally saw the money, then he walked back towards her. He looked her in the eye and held the notes against her lips. He then lowered his mouth and licked her lips; she opened it slightly; he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. He dropped the cash onto the sofa. His mouth smelt and tasted of champagne. He wrapped an arm behind her head and kissed her hard. She opened her mouth wider to let more of him in.

Tom mauled Sally's pouting lips. He lowered his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her body into him. His tongue probed her mouth until she started to suck on it. He then left it there for her to suck. His right hand dropped to her crotch and reached under her dress. His fingers felt the heat coming out of her cunt. He rubbed her slit from outside her panty. He could feel her getting wet. His right hand moved back up to her left tit. They felt good, but he wanted more. He turned her around and unzipped her dress, it dropped down to her waist. Tom undid her bra and Sally's breasts bounced open. She slipped the straps off her shoulders letting the bra drop on the floor.

"Oh God," Tom murmured when he saw what had been hidden from his eyes for years.

Her breasts were a beautiful size and shape. They were large enough for him to fill his hands when he cupped them, and leave the nipples pointing up for him to suck them. He lowered his mouth to the areola and licked and sucked each nipple. As he moved his mouth from one nipple to the other, the cool air dried the saliva and made Sally's buds hard and erect. He felt her breasts swell in his mouth.

Sally was starting to get stimulated. She closed her eyes, leaned into his mouth and gasped. She placed her hands onto Tom's shoulders but stopped herself from hugging his head onto her breasts. She wished the lights were off, so she did not have to look at Tom Lewis. She was going to let him do the work and would just lay back and enjoy it.

Tom lowered his right hand back onto Sally's panty covered vagina. She was wet. He put his hand inside her panty and rubbed her clit with his fingers. This sent a bolt of adrenalin through Sally causing her to twitch. Tom knew he had her. He pushed Sally back onto the arm of the sofa and pulled her panty off. He spread her thighs and stared at her vagina. He moistened his lips, got on his knees between her legs, bent forward and ran his tongue along the flaps of her pussy up to her clit. Sally tilted her head back.

"Tom turn off the ceiling lights please, they are in my eyes," Sally suggested.

"Whatever my 'baby girl' wants, we could do with some mood lighting" he said as he switched on the desk lamp and turned off the office lights.

Tom returned to the sofa with a devilish smile on his face and just buried his tongue deep into her cunt. Sally gasped and splayed her legs wider. Lewis relentlessly tongue-fucked her. The more he tongue-fucked her the higher she drew her thighs, until the sole of her boots were pointed to the ceiling, with Lewis's head buried in the valley.

Sally placed her hands on his head and encouraged him to keep licking. She was subtly grinding her crotch against his mouth. She had surrendered to the stimulant in her body and to the forces of nature. Sally arched her back, she wanted to come in his mouth. She needed this, like she needed it the last time she was in this office. She spread her thighs out as wide as she could, as her vagina muscles twitched and compressed and pushed against Tom Lewis' mouth. "Yes" Sally whispered to herself as her pussy clenched around Tom's tongue. Sally held his head and pumped his mouth, grinding and squeezing until she was spent.

Sally was reclining breathlessly. Tom Lewis stood up, unzipped and removed Sally's boots. He ran his hands along her bare legs, up her thigh, to her crotch. He then ran his middle finger over the flaps of her pussy and inserted it slowly inside. She was wet. He then inserted a second finger and slowly massaged the inside of her vagina, feeling for her sweet spot. Sally started to moan. He knew he had her.

Lewis then finger fucked Sally, hard and fast. She started to arch her back, but he did not want her to come yet.