Sally's Road Trip

Story Info
A couple challenges archaic laws.
922 words
3.56
23.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly Saturday night in the small town where I went to college, the kind of Saturday night that left you looking for good ways to stay warm. It was early in my freshman year.

I was at a party talking to some friends when I noticed a redhead who popped into the room. She had short but wavy hair, not straight but not too curly, and one of the nicest figures I had ever seen. As I circulated around the room, I was keeping an eye on her. I kept thinking that it would be nice to spend the night with her.

After a while, she came over to where I was standing.

"You seem to be watching me," she said. I smiled.

"Well, you're certainly worth watching," I said. She laughed.

"Thank you," she said. She smiled a very cute smile, which only made me want her more.

"I heard you talking about dumb laws," she said as she began to move away from the crowd. I followed. "Do you want to hear a really dumb law?"

"Sure," I said.

"I'm from the next state. Over there, it's illegal for a woman to be on top."

I nodded. "Yep, that's dumb," I said, chuckling. "That is definitely a dumb law." About as dumb as it gets, I thought to myself. She smiled and laughed.

"Want to help me break the law?"

I was a bit taken aback, but certainly willing. "Well, it sounds tempting, but we're a good 25 miles from the state line and I don't have a car," I said.

"Don't worry," she said. "I do." She began to walk toward the door. Her forwardness was making me want her even more.

I followed her outside. As we left, she suddenly kissed me, her tongue working, and she pushed her shapely body tightly against me. This woman was not taking no for an answer.

I put my hand on her shapely ass. "I don't even know your name," I said.

"It's Sally," she replied. "Come on. I'm parked around the corner," she said.

We drove for about half an hour or so. We talked some, but mostly I sat next to Sally, kissing her neck and working my hands inside her short skirt. She seemed to enjoy it.

"You know that's making it hard to drive," she said. "But I like it."

Finally, we stopped in front of a nondescript building. To me, in the dark, it looked like a dormitory.

"We're here," said Sally. She gave me a fervent kiss.

"What is this?," I asked.

"It's my sister's building. She's out of town with her boyfriend, but I have a key. Oh, you'll have to go around to the back door. I'll meet you."

We kissed again as we split. Sally went in the front door while I waited in back. After a couple of minutes, she came to the door.

"Quietly," she whispered. We made our way to the room. Sally locked the door behind us. Now she grabbed me. I put my hand on her shapely butt and kissed her. Sally's hand was on my crotch.

We kicked off our shoes.

I unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor. Sally stood there in her sheer underwear. It didn't leave much to the imagination.

Sally kissed me hard, her tongue eagerly at work. Now she pulled my shirt off, followed closely by my pants.

I pulled her tightly to me as we fell on the bed. I lay on my back. Sally lay over me, kissing me and working her tongue. I unsnapped her sheer bra. She eagerly took it off.

Now I began to kiss Sally's half naked body. My wild tongue vehemently caressed her shapely tits. I could feel her nipples hardening. She threw her head back and sighed.

Meanwhile, Sally energetically rubbed her teensy little panties against my shorts. I was getting hard. Now I put my hand on her bare back. I pulled her to me and again we kissed. She continued to rub tightly against me. I played with her tits in my hands.

"Ready?," said Sally. With that, she whipped off her skimpy panties. Now I removed my shorts. My rod was as hard as cement and it stood totally erect. Sally was already soaked. She blew in my ear.

"Here goes," she said. Now she pulled herself up and came straight down on my cock. It was a nice, easy entry. I kept playing with her lovely breasts as we kissed. She closed her eyes.

I pumped hard and deep inside Sally's hot, wet pussy. My hands were on her waist as she bounced happily up and down. Now she flopped forward and kissed me again. I continued to push deep inside her.

Sally began to moan softly. I kept pumping her, harder and faster. I blew in her ear and played with her boobs.

I kept thrusting, going further and further into Sally. She tightened up on me, which only made my cock even harder. Sally was dancing happily on top of me, a big smile on her pretty face.

Sally's breath grew short. So did mine. I knew I was nearing a happy end. Suddenly I felt my cock begin to eject its jizz. Sally let go and moaned, throwing her head back in the glories of climax. "Oh...oh...OOOOOOOHHHHHH!", she cried.

"Ooh, that was good," she said. "I sure am glad we broke this law together." She smiled. "We must do this again sometime."