Sally's Rubber Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
What to wear?
1.8k words
4.48
52k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrTrusty
MrTrusty
17 Followers

It appears as though my first chapter was well received.

Thank You.

I hope you take as much pleasure reading the second chapter as I took writing it for you.

God Bless

*

Beep beep beep beep was the sound Sally kept hearing as she was cumming over and over and "Shut UP!" Sally yelled at her alarm clock as she pounded it into submission.

"Damn weird dreams" she mumbled as she stumbled into the kitchen to get the coffee started.

Sally started getting her day organized in her mind. First, the Monday morning meeting to get everyone up to speed on what had occurred over the weekend. Usually it was a waste of time, but you never could tell. Then came the daily grind; start the computer, check and respond to the emails sent to her by the inept workers, fill out the Day reports for all of the employees, flirt with Bob..grind grind grind.

She wondered how soon she could get a Vice Presidency in the Company, so she wouldn't have to worry about actually looking busy anymore, and knew in her own mind that it would be soon.

"The Halloween party" she said to herself. "The Halloween party is when I will make it happen." Not thinking, as usual, just doing.

Smelling the bitterness of the coffee as she walked to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day, Sally turned back and went to get a cup.

Reaching for a cup for the "What the hell is THAT?!" she thought.

Pulling her hand back she examined the thing on her arm, both of her arms! She had on a rubber suit! "When the hell did I put on" and the memories came back to her....

Opening her special package, taking off her clothes and putting on the cool, soft, smooth rubber suit. The slipping and sliding along her body as it was pulled up, ever so slowly. She remembered the thrill and the wetness she had from putting it on. The pleasure it brought her as she slid it along her pussy and ass. And finally, she recalled the fantastic orgasm she had as she fucked her pussy and ass with the rubber dildo. The hard softness as they entered her. The amazing feeling of being squeezed and slipping at the same time as she was getting fucked.

"Oh shit! I have GOT to be on time to work this morning!" she said to herself, also remembering that this was the first week of the month. The day when they had the monthly managers meeting.

Usually she didn't worry about them. They seemed more like bitch sessions, but this month, well, this month was special. All of the managers at all company facilities were supposed to be there for a special announcement by "The Management".

And she was almost late.

"Damn!" Sally muttered as she turned around and headed to the bathroom. Her immediate concern was getting out of the suit. "Mmmmm...that should be enjoyable" she thought to herself as she reached around for the little tab to open the suit.

Feeling all along her neck at the top of the suit, she couldn't feel the little sucker. "Shit! I knew I should have tied something to that damn thing. Now I have to ruin the suit!" Hopefully her Admirer, Bob and Racheal "Racheal?! How did she get in the list of people to be concerned about?" Sally thought as she headed back to the kitchen for a pair of scissors.

Reaching for the butcher block that held her knives, Sally pulled out the scissors and brought them to the neck of the suit. "If I can just make the opening large enough for me to slip out of the suit, maybe I can get it patched up and no one will notice" she thought as she put one of the edges under the suit and started to cut it....started to cut it..."I am now cutting the suit" she thought, because, obviously, the scissors will cut the rubber.

But it didn't happen.

The scissors just would not close. Removing the scissors from the neck of the suit, Sally brought them down to the left sleeve. "If I can't save it, screw it!" she muttered under her breath as she started to cut the sleeve from wrist to shoulder and down to her belly button.

At least, that is what she wanted to happen, instead, the same thing happened. The damn scissors just would NOT cut the fucking rubber! "Son of a BITCH!" she yelled, throwing the scissors and checking the time.

"fuck Fuck FUCK!" She thought. And checked the time again. Slowing down her breathing, Sally started to concentrate on the problem at hand.

"I have GOT to be at that meeting. And on fucking time! But I can't get this damn suit off!"

Being a pragmatist, aside from being a tease and an ice princess, Sally did what came next. She got dressed.

Rushing to the closet, Sally picked out a tight pink long-sleeved turtleneck and a pair of form fitting white slacks. Slipping the turtleneck on, Sally was concerned about sweating all day long, wearing the top and the rubber suit, but she noticed that she still felt cool from the AC and hoped it wouldn't be a problem.

Slipping on the slacks, Sally was amazed that they just slid on over the rubber, like it was slick with Vaseline or something. Putting on a pair of lace ruffle ankle socks, she slipped on a pair of white 5" ankle strap high heels. Checking her look in the mirror, she was happy to see that the rubber didn't make her fill out her clothes, and that you couldn't even tell she had it on.

"Hopefully it won't squeak" she thought as she headed out the door.

With the stress of the morning and getting ready out of the way, Sally had some time to think over her situation and take some time to see how she was feeling with the suit on under her clothes.

"God I hope no one sees that I have this suit on" she wished fervently. "I would lose control of everyone if they knew I was wearing it" she thought.

Taking the first step down from her apartment, Sally noticed something out of the ordinary. The rubber suit was rubbing her in ALL the wrong places, and it felt like it was sliding along her skin as though lubricated all over the inside.

"Oh!" Sally exclaimed as she took another step. Now the suit really was lubricated, from her pussy.

Another step, and Sally felt her wetness start to slide with the rubber from her pussy to her ass.

Step, slide. Step, slide.

It was taking her too long to get down the steps. "Damn apartment maintenance!" she thought as she continued to walk down the stairs. Checking her watch, she knew she was going to be late at this pace.

Step, slide. Step, slide.

Sally's pussy was free flowing now. Her pussy and asshole both covered with her juice, and she could feel the rubber taking her juice with it as it moved around her ass cheeks and hips. All of the rubber along her middle was now soaked with her juices, and sliding along her skin as she continued down the steps.

Step, slide, Step poke.

"What the hell was THAT?!" Sally screamed in her head. Something had poked her in her pussy! It didn't hurt, it was just not expected.

Stopping on the stairs, Sally took a break to regain her composure, and slow her breathing down. "Get to work on tine" she thought to herself. "The rest you can worry about later".

Step, poke. Step, poke.

The poking became insistent as she continued down the stairs at a faster pace. "I have to hurry" She thought.

Step poke step poke step poke

"Ungh!" Sally moaned as the piece that was poking her pussy lips slipped past them and fully entered her. Knowing she was running short on time, she didn't even stop walking down the steps as the poking turned into thrusting.

Step thrust step thrust

Sally was breathing great gulps of air now as her excitement built. She could feel an orgasm start as she continued walking down the steps, the rubber dildo now thrusting into her on every step down the stairs she made.

And then she checked her watch. "Oh my God! I'm going to be late!" she thought as she started running down the stairs.

In and out, in and out the rubber dildo continued to fuck Sally as she ran down the stairs, her orgasm creeping higher and higher.

"Ungh ungh ungh ungh" she moaned as she continued to run down the steps. Her pussy so wet and flowing now, she could feel her juices getting carried all the way down each of her legs, making the whole bottom of the suit move independently from her body.

"Oh oh oh oh...Mmmmm...ungh ungh ungh" she moaned as the dildo slipped in and out of her pussy as she ran down.

"Must hurry, must hurry. Ooohhhhh..ungh ungh ungh" Sally said to herself as she picked up the pace.

The dildo in her pussy continued to thrust into her. She could feel it get a little larger as she continued down the stairs. The dildo was now stretching her pussy as it thrust into her even more forcefully than before.

Bam! Bam! Bam! went the dildo as it pounded into her sopping wet, dripping, pussy. She could feel the rubber all along her lower body slipping and sliding along her legs, her hips, her ASSHOLE!!!

"Gonna, gonna, gonna...CUUUUUM!" Sally yelled in her head as her orgasm ripped through her body, and yet she continued to run down the stairs.

The rubber dildo just kept thrusting into her pussy as she continued to run down the steps to get to work on time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! AAAAHHHH!"Sally screamed as she came again.

"Have to get to work!" said Sally as she clenched her teeth and continued running down the stairs. "Almost to the bottom floor!" she thought.

The rubber dildo never let up pounding in and out of her pussy as she ran down the last of the steps. Reaching the last step, and taking a step forward, the thrusting dildo in her pussy was joined by another huge one pushing against her asshole. It felt like the one on her asshole was pushing her off her feet. The pressure on her asshole was just too much, and put Sally over the edge of the most powerful orgasm of the morning.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" Sally screamed.

With the pleasure of the orgasm shuddering through her body, and the firm, yet gentle, squeezing of the rubber all over, Sally passed out, mid stride.

MrTrusty
MrTrusty
17 Followers