Sally's Secret

Story Info
Bisexual Sally has both her lovers at once.
2k words
75.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally stood in her office looking out of the window at the main work area. She could see Joe talking to one of the junior girls in the typing pool and felt quite jealous. The previous week there had been a power cut whilst she and Joe were in the lift. They'd ended up fucking to pass the time and both of them had really enjoyed each others company as well as the three hours of constant pleasure they had indulged in. She did wonder what he would say if he found out her secret though. The phone went, pulling her sharply out of her daydream. It was Lucy, her lover.

'I wonder what you would say if you knew that I was thinking about you today,' said Lucy, carefully cradling the phone beneath her chin, wedging it against the silky skin of her neck. She slid the long pink dildo into her well-lubricated pussy.

'I wouldn't be surprised,' said Sally, smiling into the handset, whilst tidying the papers off her desk. 'I've been thinking about Joe in the lift. I keep getting wet at my desk. But I did telephone you yesterday, but all I got was your machine.'

' I heard your message on my machine earlier, so I did cross your mind later in the day, despite your hetero fuck session. The thing is, I'm almost positive that you were not thinking of me the way I was thinking of you.'

'Maybe not yesterday,' said Sally. 'But you know my imagination. I've imagined you doing all sorts of things.'

'I saw your face when I was masturbating,' said Lucy. ' You invade my thoughts, pushing away the shadowy women I used to imagine. The hand that was sliding the dildo in and out of my wet pussy suddenly became yours. I could feel your breath on my skin as you leaned over me, your mouth just inches from my throat.' 'I'm honoured,' said Sally, reaching down beneath the hem of her skirt, and praying no one would walk into the office. The big window overlooking the graphics team would alert her, but she couldn't lock the door.

'You were wearing a robe, tied loosely at the waist. Your body was hidden from me, and yet I could see the swell of your breasts as they pushed against the material. My hands opened your robe so I could touch you. My fingers brushed over your skin, mimicking the movements of your hands on mine. My hands cupped your breasts, feeling your warmth flow through me.'

Sally started to get warm, as her hand pulled aside the moist cotton gusset of her knickers and felt for her clitoris nestled in her partially shaved vagina. She found it, moist and fleshy, starting to engorge. She traced her finger over it, allowing the sensation of pleasure to wash over her. She new she could do it without fingering herself. But where was the thrill of possible discovery then. Maybe Joe was watching her, his tool stiffening up as he observed.

'As you moved closer,' whispered Lucy. ' I managed to capture a nipple in my mouth. My teeth rubbed roughly over the hardened flesh, enjoying the shivers I felt pass through you. You pulled away suddenly and your mouth came down hard on mine. I could feel your tongue invading me. I surrendered to you completely, lost in my arousal.' Sally gasped a little as her fingers worked away, her legs wider apart, her thighs stretching the seams of her skirt to breaking point. She allowed a couple of fingers to slip into her moist tunnel, her fantasy flicking between Joe's thick cock and Lucy's wide open pussy full of dildo. It was too much; she couldn't have both at the same time, but desperately wanted to.

'I could feel the dildo, a double header, sliding faster and faster in and out of me,' hissed Lucy, bringing herself to a point only inches from a climax. 'Your fingers rubbed my clit hard and fast at the same time. Suddenly you stopped, pulling the free end of the double dildo up slightly. Then, you lowered yourself onto it, pushing down, until our wet flesh met. The dildo was now buried deep within us both. You began a slow rocking movement over me, moving it inside of me, and inside of you.'

'Sounds good so far,' choked Sally. ' Very good!'

'You pushed yourself away from me, so you were straddling me, grinding your pelvis into mine. I could see the lust in your face as you fucked me, your fingers once again stroking my clit. My climax had been so close when you joined me that it wasn't very long before I came. I could see the smile of satisfaction on your face.'

'More!' demanded Sally, suddenly aware of how loud her voice was.

'Then you pulled the dildo from me in one quick movement and plunged your fingers into me. I screamed in ecstasy as you forced another orgasm from me quickly. The incredible wetness covered your fingers as you moved them within me.'

Sally's pussy refused to hold on any longer and her free hand struggled to keep hold of the phone as her climax exploded from her clitoris and sent shock waves rising throughout her body. As it did so she heard Lucy's moans of pleasure on the other end. She wondered how far she had buried the dildo inside herself as she reached the end of her story. They said goodbye. Just at the end of the call, she could see Joe walking towards her door. The place smelled of her excited pussy and she knew he would detect it. But what would he do?

Sally opened the door of her apartment and was shocked to see Joe standing in foyer. 'You forgot your papers,' he said handing her a folder.

He looked at her robe, pulled loosely about her curvaceous form.

'Did I wake you,' he asked. 'Its still very early.'

Sally shook her head.

'Who is it?' cried Lucy, from the bedroom.

'Its Joe,' shouted Sally, a little embarrassed.

'The Joe? The one with the magic tool?' giggled her friend from behind the door. 'Why not bring him through?'

'You heard her,' said Sally shrugging. 'You're welcome if you want.'

'I never realised that you were…'

'Bisexual? Well I dabble,' she said smiling. 'A little.'

Joe followed her into her bedroom and saw Lucy lying naked on the bed, her long slender legs and high breasts exposed to the warm evening breeze drifting in from the balcony. Silver trails of girl cum and saliva criss crossed her firm body where Sally had licked and smeared her way across the woman's firm anatomy.

'What shall I do?' asked Joe, undressing, revealing his firm body as he discarded his clothes. The translucent curtains, drawn across the open windows billowed gently on the warm air. It was a lot different to his encounter with Sally in the elevator. Sally had dropped her robe and padded over to Joe where she gently removed his boxer shorts. His cock was not fully erect yet, and it swayed happily from side to side bumping against Sally's cheek as she stooped beside him. He absorbed the sensation of his cock flesh brushing her silky cheek and stroked her dark hair.

Lucy joined her, and they both knelt before him, their beautiful faces only inches from his enlarging tool. It raised itself a little more, until it was closer. Lucy allowed it to run along the length of her small nose, and reached up to push it towards her lips. She worked it along, over her chin then swiped it back, just across her mouth letting the very tip scrape over her teeth. Joe shuddered with pleasure. Then like a child offering another a sweet, she pushed its springy length towards Sally, who smothered it with her tongue, sucking it languidly into her hot mouth. Sally sucked hard, her cheeks dimpling as she did so, and Joe's cock was drawn against her throat. He marvelled at how she resisted the temptation to gag as she almost swallowed the bloated tip. Then she handed it back to Lucy who opened her mouth really wide to accommodate his girth. Sally slipped it in to her friend's mouth, feeding it in bit by bit. Lucy's throat was very deep and she breathed expertly as Joe watched nearly his entire tool disappear into her. Her eyes were closed and she swallowed several times, massaging his cock with the movement it caused.

'Jesus,' he gasped. 'I've never had my cock sucked as well as you two do it!'

He withdrew his shining tool and watched again as the two women's mouths worked his lengths using their teeth on his foreskin to wank him off. He tensed and choked out a warning but it was too late. A healthy fountain of cum jetted out and caught Sally straight in the face. Lucy gripped his hose and aimed it at her friend, making sure every drop pelted her friends smiling face. The sensation of Joe's spunk raining down on her face made Sally's clitoris begin to buzz, and even after dripping her cum into Lucy's mouth all evening, there was enough juice left for Joe's tool later on.

'I know Sally only eats guy cum straight down,' Lucy informed Joe, who was still reeling from his ejaculation, and joyously watching it run down Sally's fair features was a fantastic sight.

'But I'll eat it any way.'

He watched as Lucy's wicked looking tongue ran along Sally's chin, over her lips and along her cheek, gathering up a parcel of sticky juice as it went. She turned too him, and he could see the gelatinous mass of semen on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed. Then she repeated the process until Sally's face was clear of spunk.

Sally lay on the bed face down, her bottom high in the air. Joe walked up behind her, his eyes fixed on her delicious mound. Lucy sat astride Sally's back facing Joe. She parted Sally's buttocks, her fingers digging into her bum flesh, leaving Sally's anus and juicy slit totally exposed.

Gripping his firming tool in his fist he slipped it gently into Sally, relishing the sensation of his glans momentarily stretching the opening of her quim. He felt himself sliding happily deep into her wet tunnel, then initiating a slow fucking rhythm. Lucy bent her head downwards, her tongue searching for Sally's anus, until it was circling the tight pinkish nub. Sally loved it, gently pushing back onto the insistent length, and relishing the stimulation Lucy was lavishing on her bottom. She could even feel Joe's scrotum bumping up against her tightly packed pussy lips.

Lucy substituted fingers for tongue, and Joe watched excited as the well manicured finger tips penetrated Sally's sphincter and circled around inside. Sally groaned. Lucy slipped in another finger to its second knuckle. Sally reached back and started to finger her own clitoris, the sensation of being doubly full was enough to make her cum, but now she was impatient. Half a minute later she was really vocalising her pleasure, squealing with delight as her intense orgasm pulsed through her.

It was Lucy's turn, but Sally wanted to do it. Sally spread Lucy's pussy very wide, and as he did so she pushed three fingers into her, twisting them round as she did so, screwing her hand into Lucy's cunt. Joe was astonished at how wide Lucy could go. Sally grabbed his still loaded tool with her free hand and started to wank him. For a few foamy, girl cum filled minutes her fingers wallowed in Lucy's delicious cunt. Lucy was writhing in abject pleasure as she watched Sally at work. Just as Lucy began to climax, Joe felt the first spray of his juice leaving, and gunning down on to Lucy's engorged clitoris. The white goo splashed out of him in a torrent, drenching both Lucy's pussy lips and Sally's busy fingers. Her pussy was drenched. Lucy eventually stopped bucking and then tensed, hoarding the pleasure of the orgasm for a moment before releasing it, and collapsing back onto the sheets

All three of them lay in the yellowing evening light, satisfied and tired. Lucy realised that even Joe had his uses.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mutual Masturbation Female roommates share an intimate act.in Lesbian Sex
Rainbow Party Two guys and a girl, two cocks, two lipsticks.in Group Sex
Sugaring: Mai He coaxes a young immigrant into an arrangement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
New Roomie Pt. 01 Spying on Rachel reveals that she's an anal slut.in Toys & Masturbation
Discovery Ch. 01 A young girl discovers herself.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories