Salma+Jaza:Sleazy Cuz+Naughty Niece

Story Info
How I fucked my MILF cousin and her young daughter.
10.6k words
4.22
6.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salma +Jaza: Sleazy Cousin + Naughty Niece

Hi all, its Ali!

I'm back with yet another post, this time I want to tell how I started fucking my greedy young MILF cousin Salma and her dirty daughter, my naughty niece Jaza. If you want to know how I developed a secret sexual relationship with the Muslim young mother-daughter duo then read on.

(If you like this experience as much as I did, please don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE, and COMMENT)

About Me

I'm Ali. I'm a 5'10"-tall, fair-skinned, athletic young Muslim guy. I love playing soccer, reading books and riding my bike, but not as much as I love to fuck. I have a natural charm that attracts people to me. Outside, I'm usually quiet but have a way with words which makes me compelling to others. Secretly, I'm hyper-sexual and have had numerous casual but secret sexual relationships till now. I've been hooked to sex since I lost my virginity to my older cousin in my teens.

My high libido has led me to fuck several girls and women from my family extended family, which includes Salma and Jaza.

About Salma

Salma Shaikh stands tall at 5'9", was around 35 with a pleasing curvy body. She has an oval face with a slightly long nose and small pouty lips. Back then, Salma had cute 34C-cup boobs that stood firm on her chest, with a slim 30-inch waist, lovely round 36-inch buttocks with long shapely legs and large slender feet. Overall, Salma looks impressively tall with enticing curves. She is also very bold and dirty which makes her the perfect slutty young divorced Muslim MILF.

Salma reminds of the tall sensual Latina porn-star Luscious Lopez.

Normally, Salma seems like any other religious divorced Muslim woman would. She dresses in slightly tight Salwar-Suits, and prays five times a day. After her divorce she'd become a seamstress and started stitching clothes for the women in the neighborhood. Secretly, Salma is a pretty mean and greedy woman, which turned to work against her and got her into a dirty sexual relationship with me. Her incredible lust for sex made it all worth her while though.

About Jaza

Jaza Shaikh looks slim and cute, at 5'5"-tall, with a long face, prominent nose and full lips. She was 18 back then and extremely petite, with small perky 28A-cup tits, thin 25-inch waist but a cute 28-inch firm round ass. She has slim long legs, like her mother and slender long feet. She is also bold like her mother and chatty. Jaza usually wore fitting Salwar-Suits which showed off her slim figure, which she is quite proud of.

Jaza looks a lot like the petite porn-star Emily Willis.

On the outside, Jaza looks like any normal young conservative Muslim girl, but inside she is extremely lusty and as dirty as Salma. She is a complete flirt though, and extremely dirty in bed too, as I later found out. Back then, she'd passed her 12th and was 18 years old.

Some Background

Salma is the daughter of one of my mom's distant cousin sisters. After she got married off at 18, she had moved to a small suburb near my hometown. However, a year later, her husband divorced her when her daughter was born. She blamed the divorce on his temper but there was a rumor that he suspected she was cheating on him because their daughter didn't look at all like him.

As my mother often helped her side of the family as much as she could, Salma also asked her for help from time to time. She'd give random excuses, like she had to pay her daughter's school fees, buy clothes, etc. which my mom was happy to pay for. Later on, Salma began asking mom to loan her more money. As I grew up, my mom frequently sent me to hand over a few thousand bucks almost every month to Salma.

Salma and Jaza live in a small 2-room apartment on the first floor of a tiny house in a slum-like neighborhood. The aged landlord and his wife live on the ground. At the side of the house, there is a small steep staircase that goes up to the balcony on the first-floor, and continues on to the rooftop terrace. The first-floor landing has a door which leads into the 10x12-ft living-room cum bedroom. To the left was the door to the small kitchen. There was a bathroom/toilet at the end of the balcony outside. In all, it is a tiny 2-room house on rent but enough for mother and daughter.

Whenever I'd go to her house, Salma would always welcome me warmly with a tight hug and a pat on the cheek, and would chat with me for a while. She'd be sickeningly sweet, since I was getting her the money she wanted.

She always wore either a tight-fitting Salwar-suit without the scarf covering her head and chest. This exposed a couple of inches of her deep cleavage and showed off her lovely curvy hips. I'd glance often at her round bubble-like buttocks, and her wonderful long legs. Or she'd be dressed in a fitting knee-high nightie with short sleeves and a loose pajama which showed off her smooth arms and thick thighs.

She'd intentionally lean forward to give me a glimpse of her white broad cleavage and I'd have clear glimpses of her ample wide ass.

Jaza would also join in and begin flirting in her own way. She'd sit close to one side and would often touch my arm or thigh casually. She'd press her taut small tits on my arm and put a hand on my shoulder, as if it was normal, which it wasn't. She'd talk animatedly and seemed to be hooked to every word I said. She had a strange greedy gleam in her eyes whenever I looked at her and found her staring at me.

I wasn't used to such physical closeness with family normally, so it felt a little awkward. In the beginning, I dismissed this flirty behavior thinking that I was just imagining things. I told myself that it was just innocent affection from my cousin and niece and tried to ignore their teasing behavior as much as I could.

Still, Salma and Jaza's subtle flirting and teasing soon got hot and I'd often leave their home with a semi hard-on.

Then things took a shocking turn in 2005.

By then, Salma had taken a total of 200,000 bucks from mom in small loans. Eventually, mom asked her when she'd begin repaying the loans, and that's when Salma showed her true colors. She argued that she thought mom was helping her out. She refused to pay and was adamant about having not taken any loan. Mom got upset hearing this but didn't want my father to get involved, so she asked me for help.

When Mom told me this I was really pissed. It was hard to believe that Salma could lie so blatantly. So, I told Mom to call Salma once more and put the call on speaker. I stayed silent and heard Salma get angry as she kept denying having taken money from my mom. I'd heard enough and immediately realized that Salma never intended to repay my mom and was just taking advantage of her empathy.

This got me very angry, and mom made me promise I wouldn't take any drastic step. She asked me to go to Salma's house and try to convince her to repay the loans. I assured my mom I would and planned to go the next day.

This was when the situation took an extremely interesting turn.

Back to the Story

Corrupt Cousin and Naughty Niece First Fucked

(12PM - 3PM, Monday 30 May 2005)

It was the summer vacations so I decided to go to Salma's house in the afternoon. The weather was extremely hot, so I wore a blue short-sleeve cotton shirt and matching jeans with black sneakers. As usual, I had my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette-pack with a couple of thin long joints and the Zippo lighter in my pockets.

I rode my 1987 Bullet out to the highway to the north which led to the small town 10 miles away where Salma and Jaza lived. The night before, I'd already decided what I was going to do. I was pretty pissed, so I decided to stop at a roadside tea-stall and smoked one of the joints. The weed hit me almost instantly and I felt the tension dissipate. I went through my plan once again, and wondered if it would work. After having smoked the entire joint, I was feeling pretty calm and confident.

Then I made my way to Salma's house. I hadn't called ahead to let her know, so I parked my bike in front of the house. The sun overhead was shining hot and bright, so there was barely anyone on the small street. Her landlord's front-door had a big padlock, and I figured they were not home. This pleased me as I slowly climbed the steep staircase to the first floor and collected my thoughts.

Then I pulled out my cell-phone, hit the audio-recording on and put it back in my pocket before knocking on the door.

I heard Jaza call out, asking who it was, but I didn't reply. This forced her to open the door. Jaza stood just inside, wearing a tight skin-color Salwar-Suit and barefoot. Her eyes got wide at seeing me and she stammered at first.

"Oh, what are you doing here, bro?" Jaza asked, visibly surprised to see me.

"I came to talk to Salma." I replied and stepped inside, which forced her to open the door wide.

I walked into the small and cool little room which served as the living-room and bedroom. It had a small two-seater wood-and-cushion sofa to the right, with a double-bed against the front-facing wall, and a desk and chair against the opposite wall, with a TV on it. To the left was the door for the tiny 8x10-ft kitchen and wash-area.

Salma came out of the kitchen as soon as she heard my voice and I saw the look of anger pass on her face when she saw me. She forced a smile though when I looked at her and I smiled back. I quickly glanced at her and saw the tight-fitting long yellow top clinging to her sweaty curvy upper body. The loose Salwar below clung to her thick jiggling thighs as she stepped into the living-room. She looked somewhat sexy, sweating and with her long dark hair sticking out of her hair-bun.

"Hello, Salma." I smiled and greeted her, acting completely normal.

"Oh, hello, Ali." Salma replied, and looked enquiringly at me, "I wasn't expecting you." She commented.

"Yeah, sorry about not calling ahead. I needed to talk about something important." I replied, and sat on the sofa without being asked.

Salma and Jaza exchanged a look, and sat on the edge of the bed to the right. I caught them looking at each other but pretended not to have noticed. Once they were sat, I started telling them everything mom had told me had happened. Salma and Jaza became agitated and tried to disrupt but I told them to let me finish. I talked in a completely calm manner and plainly stated the facts.

This made Salma and Jaza agitated and they began getting arguing. I even reminded Salma that from the past few years, I'd come almost every other month to hand over some money to her. This seemed to make her pause and her demeanor changed completely.

"See, I'm going to be frank with you. I can't pay your mom. I don't care if she loaned me 200,000 bucks, there's no way I was going to pay her back, Ali. Your mom is a fool to be handing out money like that. There's no proof that I took any money from her." Salma said and smirked, clearly enjoying her triumphant moment.

"But that's not right, Salma. Mom took pity on you and your daughter, that's why she's been helping you out from so many years. The little help here and there doesn't hurt. But the fact that you asked her clearly to loan you money so many times, knowing you never intended to pay her back is just wrong. Don't you feel guilty about it?" I said, sounding hurt.

"Who cares? I wanted the money and she had it. Your father can earn it again." Salma replied caustically.

I was stunned to hear her boldly admitting to lying. Seeing my expression, Salma and Jaza both smirked then stood up, indicating that I should leave. But I stayed put, looking right at their gleeful cruel smiles and slowly took my phone out. Then I hit the "stop" button on the audio-recorder.

"You two thought my mom was a fool, right? No, mom is too soft-hearted and maybe naïve. But I'm not." I said in a calm voice and slowly got up, "I've recorded everything you just said, and now I have the evidence I need." I added and turned to walk to the door.

"Wait!" Salma suddenly cried out and hurried over and caught my arm, "What are you going to do with that?" She asked, with a slight tremor in her voice.

"This is evidence that you planned to cheat my mom all along. It'll be useful when I go and file a police complaint against you for fraud." I replied and smirked this time.

"No! No, please. You can't do that!" Salma stammered and pleaded, before practically pulling me away from the door.

"Hey, let go of me." I said, sounding indignant and watched Jaza rush to close the door.

Salma pushed me back on the sofa and went down on her knees in front of me, clutching my hand tightly and pleaded with me. Jaza came and sat beside her mom, now looking more scared than she felt smug a few moments ago. Seeing mother and daughter turn from arrogant to pathetic so quickly made me almost laugh aloud. But I played the agitated victim.

"Ali, listen to me. Please, you don't have to file a complaint. I was just kidding, you know." Salma began pleading, trying to convince me.

"Yeah, right!" I grunted, "You thought you could get away without repaying my mom's debt?" I said angrily, trying to pull my hand away.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, please! I didn't know what came over me. I swear I'll repay her. Please don't go to the police. I'll be ruined! Think of Jaza, please. What'll happen to her if I go to jail?" Salma now started crying.

"Yes, please bro! Please don't do this. I'm sorry for what I said about your family. Please forgive me, please!" Jaza also began groveling, clutching my arm and pressing it tight.

"I don't care. You should've thought of the consequences when you decided to cheat money out of my mom." I commented, looking angrily down at both as they knelt before me and pleaded.

I let them beg and grovel for a few more moments, and was thrilled that I had them right where I wanted. After a long pause, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, fine." I relented, "I won't go to the cops. But you'll have to repay every penny of the 200,000 bucks you owe mom." I added.

"Yes. I promise I will. But I'll need some time. I can pay her in installments." Salma began blabbering, now feeling a little relieved.

"How much can you pay a month?" I asked.

"I... I can pay 3,000 a month." Salma admitted, and looked at me hopefully with teary eyes.

"No, that's not enough. Do you know how long that'll take you to pay back the whole amount? I was expecting you to pay around 10,000 bucks every month." I said, and shook my head as if I wanted to reconsider my choice.

"No, please. I can't pay that much. I don't earn a lot from stitching clothes, Ali. Please, you have to believe me." Salma pleaded with me.

I frowned and shook my head, acting as if I wasn't pleased to hear this. Then I paused as if to think, but inside I was brimming with unbridled excitement. My heart hammered in my chest and my weed-buzz cleared a little. This was the moment I could decide to start the next part of my plan. Though I could hardly control my excitement, I kept frowning as if in thought and looked at Salma and Jaza.

Salma was kneeling at my feet, leaning forward and clasping my hand so I had a clear view of her deep wide cleavage. The loose pajama clung tighter to her thick shapely thighs because of the sweat. Beside her, Jaza looked incredibly vulnerable yet attractive. Jaza's light brown long top was sticking to her thin frame with the sweat and I could see the black outline of her small bra. Her thin long thighs were clear to see as she knelt on the floor, as she clasped my left knee and pleaded along with her mother.

I took a deep breath, and found the confidence I needed to do what I did next.

"Okay. Fine." I finally said, in an exasperated tone, "There is another way." I added.

"What is it? Please tell me?" Salma blabbered, with a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

"I'm not as mean as you two, you see. So, I can compromise." I said evenly, "You can pay back 100,000 bucks, at 3,000 a month for as long as it takes. I'll convince mom to agree to half the amount, okay?" I said and paused to look at Salma.

Salma's expressions told me her mind was calculating fast. I saw her sigh with relief and she quickly shared a glance with Jaza. They both turned to me with huge smiles and began thanking me profusely.

"Oh, no. Don't thank me." I said, and brushed their hands away, and they suddenly stopped smiling and looked at me curiously, "I don't want your thanks. I want you both." I added and glanced down meaningfully at their bodies.

I watched their faces as their brains processed what I'd just proposed. Salma and Jaza both seemed confused initially, but Salma quickly got my drift.

"What!? No!" Salma cried out, moving back from me, "How could you even think of that?" She added, sounding angry.

"What are you saying?!" Jaza gasped, as it dawned on her too, "Mom, how can he say that?" She turned to Salma and stammered.

"Shh." I hissed and glared at them, which shut them immediately, "If you two don't agree to let me fuck you, then you can either pay the whole amount right now, or go to jail." I said sternly, "I suggest you two take a few minutes to think about it." I said and stared icily at Salma.

"I think you're still sexy and I want to fuck you. I bet you've been craving a cock from years so why don't we make an arrangement where everyone gets something they want? And Jaza, I know you like me so let's cut the bullshit about being offended. See, no one has to know about this, if you can keep it a secret. Think about it." I added and sat back, watching them both for a reaction.

"Mom, no!" Jaza protested, clinging to Salma who looked at me with wide eyes, as her mind whirred.

"I think you two should discuss it in private. Why don't you go to the kitchen and think about this?" I said, and they both quickly deflated under my angry glare.

I watched as Salma suddenly perked up as if a thought had just occurred to her. She quickly grabbed Jaza's hand and pulled her protesting daughter into the kitchen. Seeing this, I grinned to myself because things were turning out exactly as I'd planned.

They were out of sight behind the doorway but I could hear the hissing noises of mother and daughter fiercely whispering in the kitchen. I caught a few words and realized Salma was trying to convince Jaza, often mentioning the 100,000 bucks off of the loan. They argued for a few minutes more before their voices settled down to a soft whispering.

I was dying for a smoke, so I quietly stepped out of the house and smoked a cigarette, willing for things to work out. I felt thrilled and wondered how things would go down next. Eventually, the smoke helped regain the buzz of the joint I'd smoked. Then I walked back into their house and sat on the sofa, waiting impatiently for them.

Fifteen minutes later, Salma stepped into the living-room followed by Jaza. My cousin came and sat on the sofa to my left while my niece took a seat on the far armrest. Salma seemed in control but Jaza didn't make eye contact.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Salma asked me, now being extra sweet.

I smiled softly, sat back on the sofa and explained in soft firm tones.

"I want to fuck you both. Look, I'm a young guy and I need a lot of sex. Salma, you're still young and I bet you get horny for a cock sometime too." I said to Salma and then leaned over to look at Jaza hiding behind her mother, "And you, I know you have a crush on me. Yeah, I could tell by the way you always find excuses to touch me." I paused and watched Jaza blush in turn, so I continued.

"So, let's agree that I get to fuck you whenever I want and I'd write off 100,000 bucks off the loan." I said, matter-of-factly.

"You know it's a sin, right? What you're proposing. I mean I'm your cousin and she's your niece, Ali. Don't you feel guilty about sinning?" Salma asked, and looked back at Jaza, making it clear that the question was from her daughter.