Salt

Story Info
The siblings, bond.
16.2k words
4.06
44.7k
36
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

*****

I've written this in a long span and haven't edited it. So this piece may contain a large number of mistakes. So I guess this is a warning of sort to look out for when you're getting along the story. And this may contain stuff that many may not find conventional to an erotic piece. I guess you're gonna have to read and find out, exactly what that is. And have fun reading.

*****

I sat gawking into the screen as my fist molesting my dick hard and fast. I was losing sense of my surrounding as I watched the woman in my screen gyrating on top of the large phallus. For a brief moment I couldn't believe I was even here doing this. Not jerking off to people fucking on my computer, but to the people who were on it. That's what made it weird. Who is it you ask?

Let me tell you about myself first. I'm a guy from a small town, a small family and pretty much most invisible family you can imagine. A father who run his own small business in the town. A mother who helps him out every chance she gets if she's not running around gossiping with the rest of the neighbours wives. A sister who's was just as big of a nerd as I was. But the kind that's has her impression with the right crowd in the school. I was the youngest. It's been a couple of months, I turned eighteen.

It was the mid of summer, and everyone in the family was expecting my sister Cindy back home for her first summer from college. I woke up that morning to my phone buzzing. It was Jake.

"What the fuck, man?" I asked squirming from the sleep as I literally smacked the cold screen of the phone on my face.

"I don't care where you are, or what the fuck you're doing. Get the fuck over to my place. NOW!" he said. I had no idea what it was and even before I could respond, he cut the call. I pulled the phone away to see a bunch of messages from him in prior.

I had just check the time, it was already 9 and I had slept through my alarm. I took a quick shower and headed straight over to Jake's.

As I neared his place, I noticed Mitch was already there. Mitch is another friend of mine, there's not a lot to talk about him, so anyways. The two of them seemed excited from where I was walking. Seeing them as excited as they were, whatever it was, they had my attention. I rushed up to the door and the moment I knocked, the door. I heard loud thumping sound of one of them rushing down the stairs. It was evident that Jake's mom wasn't home. Because it was usually she who gets the door.

"Dude! What took you so long?" he asked as she shut the door almost immediately after I stepped in and rushed back upstairs. I mirrored his pace and the moment I was in his bedroom, I was shocked at what I was looking at. His chair was right in the centre of his room and on top of it was a brick of paper bag, duct tape all around it.

We've watched enough movies to know what looks like that. And enough to know that this was trouble. And then again, too stupid and curious to just let go.

"FUCK!" I almost screamed in shock.

"I know." Spoke the guys in unison.

"Where did you get this?" I asked, curious and demanding, turning to them. The grin on both their faces was enough to get me hyped as well.

"I found it?" said Mitch.

"Found it? Where?" I followed up.

"In the woods."

"What the fuck were you doing in the woods?" I asked him, and turned to Jake, only to seeing bobbing in excitement.

"Well, I was out at the store, last night." He began, "When I was heading back home. I saw this big black van that just rode up from the woods and sped away.

"Fuck!" I said turning my focus back to the package. "Did they see you?"

"They couldn't have." Said Mitch. "I was in one of those blind spots between two street lights."

"Luckily." Said Jake taking his seat on the bed and grabbing the package.

"Well, it was dark, but still early, I didn't want to rush home immediately. So, I traced the down the path from where the van had come up." And he grabbed the chair and sat in front of me pointing at the thing in Jake's hand. "And found that?"

And suddenly I felt every bit of the excitement leave my body, "Dude, this is bad news." I said, "We've seen enough shit on TV to know that this is bad."

For some reason, Mitch was very set and composed, "I spent the entire night with this thing in my hand." He said, almost ignoring what I was saying.

"Then it's already too late, we should get this to the..." and even before I could finish my sentence, Mitch stopped me.

"It's only trouble, if we sell it or talk to anyone about it." Said Mitch.

"What do you mean?" asked Jake and me almost in unison.

"We can have this all just for us." Said Mitch.

"We could die." Said Jake, "This is too much for three guys."

"Not all at once you, idiot." Snapped Mitch, "The school is done and we're gonna be in college soon." Both Jake and I went completely blank and just listened to Mitch talk. "This summer is probably the last we're gonna be hanging out around here." As he started speaking I had a reality check. He was probably right I thought, and turning to Jake, I knew he was thinking the same too. "We can split this four ways..."

"Four ways? There's only three of us." Said Jake.

"Would you shut up for a minute?" Snapped Mitch, again.

"We split this four ways." He started again, "We take one portion each..."

"Dude, if you're thinking about finding someone to sell the third portion to, then I'm out." Said Jake, "its shit like this what gets guys like us in trouble. I don't know about you two, but I don't think I can handle prison. I don't wanna wake up to some guy fucking me in the..."

Both Mitch and I together, "Would you please just, shut the fuck up for a minute." Snapped at Jake. Not just because, Jake was getting annoying, but I was really curious on what Mitch had planned.

"FUCK!" grunted Mitch. "Yeah, where was I?"

"The fourth portion." I said.

"Yeah, that..." continued, Mitch, "The third portion is something we can keep for ourselves for the entire summer." He said, "Nothing too complicated. "No one's gonna catch us with it, coz we're not doing anything with it but have it all for ourselves."

And almost instantly, Jake followed up, "Won't it be easier, if we just split it three ways?" he asked.

For the first time something sensible, I thought. "We could if you're not thinking about college." Said Mitch.

"Wow. Wait. You're saying that we get to take our portions off to college?" I said.

"Yup, and the rest of it all for us to enjoy the summer with." He said.

"Phew. For a minute I thought you had something complicated planned." Said Jake.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't a movie. If we're not careful about this we could end up in jail. Or worse, dead." Said Mitch.

"I know but, even doing this..." I said, "Seems pretty crazy to me."

"I know." Said Mitch, "High school was shitty, it is for most of us. I don't wanna head off to college as the same old nerdy kid who ends up in the friend zone with every girl he meets or the butt of every joke to some sports jock."

As much as I hated it, everything he was saying made sense. And just then, we head tiny pop and turned to Jake. He had popped a hole on the bag and it had it spilling on his bed, grunting "FUCK!"

He grabbed it quickly and sealed the hole with his finger and sheepishly grinned at the both of us.

As furious as we both were, just taking the first glimpse of the white brick dust on the bed, almost shining from the light through the window. The three of us together picked it up with our fingers and tried did what we've been watching in the TV and the Movies.

It didn't seem like much we just sat gawking at each other waiting for it kick in, "I thought this thing kicks in as soon as you..." and then everything around us became so much more clearer and I fell back on the bed.

*****

I woke up on my bed in my house. I had no idea how I even got there. It was late in the night, I was still in the same clothes as I was in that morning and no memory of what I did the entire day. I pulled out my phone as saw that it was 2 in the morning.

And right in the middle of my room was the bag. Well, one fourth of it and sealed nice and tight. I grabbed it before lose my senses again. And it wasn't until then that I noticed a barcode on it and a tiny stamp seal on one end of it. Surprising, how I didn't see it until now.

Frankly I was more focused on how I ended up back at home. I had no memory of what happen the entire day. For a moment I was freaking out. This isn't how they show the effect of the drug in the movies. Either the movies were wrong, or this wasn't what we thought it was.

As I sat trying to remember something of the day, I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Jake that said. "FUCK!" on the group chat.

"I know." Said Mitch.

My curiosity had me, "So, both of you guys had black outs too?" I asked, hoping that I wasn't the only one.

"Absolutely." Said Jake.

"What black out?" asked Mitch.

I saw Mitch take the hit as I did, he should have had one too. "I was good until the six of us headed up the hill. But don't remember shit of what happen up there."

OK Jake wasn't blacked out completely? "Six of us?" I asked him losing my mind.

"Yeah, three of us and the girls. You don't remember the girls?" replied Jake.

"FUCK NO" I replied.

"Dude!" said Mitch, "You guys missed out so much."

"Tell us." I replied, soon after which came the exact same from Jake as well.

"Alright, we can't do this over text." Said Mitch, "Lets meet over at Jake's tomorrow, first thing in the morning."

I laid back on my bed and tried my best to remember what went down that day. Thinking of which, Cindy should have been home. And I probably missed that too. And most importantly, the girls, Jake was talking about. I couldn't wrap my head around who it was or what we did.

The town was a small place and we were nerdy kids but we didn't really have a tough childhood, like most nerdy kids would, I guess. Things were pretty fine. For us anyways. We got along well with everybody. Not as much as the jocks did but good enough anyways. Me and the guys have been on a dates and things weren't difficult with the ladies. But none the less, things weren't easy as well. After all we were guys who stuck to the books mostly. And knowing that we actually hung out with the girls and not remembering it, was infuriating.

I woke up before anybody else did that morning and headed straight over to Jake's. Luckily, he was awake. Being the only one of us who was good at chemistry, he sort of figured out that whatever it was that we had wasn't what we thought it was. I assumed it was some sort of an experimental rape drug, to put people though a blackout the way it did. But think of which, only Jake and I experienced the black out. Mitch said he was fine. But we'd never really know until Mitch actual gets over here and tells us about everything that went down the day before.

I texted and called Mitch and when he finally came over, we got the full picture. Basically we had all our sexually charged senses heightened. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest of being fully sexually charged and being a guy meant 5 was being normal. So, given that, whatever that thing was, it was had us at like 20. So we were pretty high. So, all this thing does, it keeps us constantly in the heights of sex.

And Mitch went on about how the girls tried some out and had us by the balls the entire time. He also told us about the splitting it four ways, and sub splitting the fourth partition into three more and taking it home with us.

The moment I heard him say that, I got really nervous. I bailed on them and rushed home. When I came to my senses that night, I remember seeing only the one big portion of it. There was no other, there.

I headed straight home and went through my entire room and couldn't find, shit. I sat breaking my head about what I did with my stash and just then, I heard Cindy. She peeked in through the door and smiled, "Hey there, nerd." She said. It was obvious I missed her welcoming the day before, but here she was and I wasn't in the mood to entertain her anyways. I need to know where my stash was.

Just as I was about to tell her off I noticed her walk in. The very sight of her startled me. Before she left for college she was this insecure girl always in her hoody and the occasional baggy clothes or always covered up in full. And what I was looking at was the exact contrast of who I've known my entire life. Here she stood in her hair tied up at the back of her head. The new thick black frames on her glasses that went perfectly with the rest of her attire. Her dark flannel that she wore open with her tight petite tank top she had on under exposing more than she should be in front of her brother. And the tightly clad jeans wearing as low as he's ever seen her in any pair of pants, ever with the easy going flip flops.

She was literally the kinda sexy nerdish gals I've dreamt about. I pained me to acknowledge that this was my fucking sister. Despite the fact that I was unable to take my eyes off her petite body.

I saw her gawking into the room, and even before I responded, "Wow, did a tornado hit your room?" she asked teasing me.

"Shut up." I said, as my eyes instantly went for the large package on the floor. I got off the bed and began picking up a bunch of my clothes from off the floor and kicked the package under the bed, before stepping towards the door. "What do you want?" I asked her, trying to keep her from my room and discovering anything.

"Well, Jake and Mitch are here." She said stepping away as I saw them in the hall way, checking out my sister, only to instantly avert their eyes the second Cindy turned to see them.

"They know where my room is." I snapped, trying not to get caught checking her out myself.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked, like she was talking to someone different.

"What's the matter with you?" I snapped back, like I always did before.

"Whatever!" she said, "You were a lot more fun yesterday. I guess the niceness is just a one day thing, huh!" she spoke annoyed cringing her face like she did before, and stormed off pushing past the guys.

Both the guys stepped into my room, with their shocked expressions on their faces as constantly turned back to catch the last glimpse of Cindy. "Dude!" they said in unison.

"WHAT!" I snapped, trying to focus on exactly where I left my stash.

"You're sister's gotten hot." Said, Mitch shamelessly.

"Shut the fuck up." I said, almost ignorant.

"Dude, I'm serious." He said again, "Given what we have in our hand, I can only wonder the kinda effect the white stuff would have on her."

His lewd thoughts brought me back to him, "YOU! Shut the fuck up." I said, pointing at him. "I'm not kidding."

"Neither am I." he said again.

Ignoring him he pushed past them and shut the door. "I lost my stash." I said. "I'm trying to look for it but I can't find it anywhere."

"FUCK!" the guys said in unison.

"Don't just stand there." I said, "Help me look for it." And soon the three of us were pulling my room apart trying to find it.

"I found it." Announced Jake, pulling the sealed package from under the cot.

"That's the one I already have." I snapped, grabbing it from him and tucking it under the pillow. "I lost the mini stash." I said.

"Well you should have been more specific." Said Jake, trying to be funny as always.

"Just shut up and look." I said and went back to it myself.

The guys and I looked for it for over an hour and had no luck. Where ever I put, it wasn't in my room for sure. I clarified if we had the girls try them out yesterday, what are the chances that one of them took my mini stash from me.

"Well, I highly doubt that." Said, Mitch, "They're pretty elegant gals." He winked, "They're definitely not the kind that steal stuff. And besides they were travelling to Switzerland with their family for the summer." He pulled out his phone, "Given the time, I'm pretty sure, they're gone by now." He said.

"Vacationing in Switzerland with their families?" I asked shocked, "What the hell were we doing with girls like that. More importantly, how did we get to hang out with girls like that?"

"Well, you'd know if you had your head straight." He said, shrugging.

"Well, now what?" asked, Jake.

"I don't know." I said grabbing the chair.

"Well, I can tell you one thing for now." Started Mitch. "Jake and I will share ours with you and when you find yours, you can share back."

"Dude, it's not a question of using it." I snapped, "What if anybody else finds it. We'd be in deep shit."

"Well if you hid it somewhere and you can't find it, I'm pretty sure, nobody else can either." Said Jake.

I didn't know whether if I should punch him in the face or laugh. I just began cleaning things up before we finally headed back to Jake's. Where we planned out the summer. But soon before we could get through our plan, one of them suggested to take another shot at it. Speaking of which, we knew we can't be going around calling it 'drug' or 'white stuff' anymore. We knew we needed a name for it and almost instantly, Mitch suggested Salt. And almost instantly both Jake and I agreed.

We took out hit and I blacked out again.

*****

I woke up sweating hard and felt like my heart was gonna leap out of my chest. I was bright outside and I grunted "FUCK!" to myself as I regretted being blacked out again. I pulled myself up on my ass and tried to recollect my memory when some of it came flashing back. Each flash, smacked me in the head hard. Everything was in random places but good ones. It either involved naked woman or me holding my dick in my hand. But the places as always were random. I just couldn't help but smile at how relaxed I was. I had just lost two days of memory, but I wasn't all that bothered about it.

I took a quick shower and headed downstairs when I heard music in my sisters room. I felt bad for being the way I was the day before, after all she was just back home, but her door was shut. And I headed straight downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen as always at this time of the day.

*****

Mom, or Anna as all her friend's called her, was a small town woman. She had moved into this town with my father just after they were married, pregnant with my sister. This town was supposed to be a new start for them. Which it was in many ways. My father Mark, had started a hardware store in town. Soon after which he started a small bakery with the help of my mother. My father mostly stayed with the business not much of a man of the house sort of a figure anyways. None of us barely ever saw him around the house. He was a very private man and often left home for different contracting job in the neighbouring towns. And more often to the city. As their kids, Cindy and I have always thought our parents had a perfect marriage. Which they did.

Mom was quite the gossip gal in the neighbourhood. She and the bunch of the neighbour's wives usually spend most mornings gossiping and stuff, I guess. Well at least that's what I assume they do. I don't know.

Anyways. Here I was in the kitchen hogging on my cereal and running through the messages of the guys on how awesome everything was the day before. How much they wanna do it again. As wonderful as I felt, I regretted not having any memory of any of it.