Salt & Vinegar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch."

"Absolutely, now get your ass out of that chair, Jus, and make it worth my while. You look fucking hot tonight by the way."

We spent the next hour or so the way I'd imagined we would. The rhythm and beat. The flashes of strobe providing a flicker strip of Lena in stop-motion animation. Sinuous body. Wild hair. Tattoos highlighted against skin slick with sweat. Her body next to mine. My hands on her. Hers all over me.

Chrissie and Beth were already there when we made our way back to the bar. They both looked pretty done in.

"A girl could lose a stone or two, doing this every Saturday night", exclaimed Chrissie. "Although I do enjoy a variety of exercise."

"I'll bet you do!" laughed Lena.

Beth's eyes were substantially brighter and she even looked happy.

"Enjoy yourself, Beth?" I asked.

"Very much, thank you mistress."

"Well", I said, "I'm beat. I vote we have one for the road and then call it a night. You coming, Chrissie?"

"What? It's not even 12! Why ... oh, I get it. You two couldn't keep your hands off each other out there and are looking for somewhere a little more private to finish the 'dance'."

Lena and I laughed.

"She said you're welcome to join us, Chrissie", said Lena hopefully.

I rolled my eyes. Chrissie laughed.

"Thanks, but I'll hang here for a bit. I've got a few options of my own. You taking Beth?"

"Yes."

"Good. Look after her, OK?"

"We will. Hey, thanks Chrissie you're a treasure. Make sure you look after yourself too, OK?"

"C'mon Beth, we're going home."

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Beth?"

"Are you taking me home with you, mistress?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Great", muttered Lena quietly in my ear as we walked out in search of a cab. "Now I've got her wean her off Stacy and you!"

"What'd I do?"

"You're her new hero", she said playfully and pinched my ass.

"Look at her, drooling all over you with those big brown eyes."

Lena was laughing, but there was also a steely glint in her eye which I knew well. I saw she was right, though, as I glanced back at Beth. She was looking at me in a slightly worshipful way. It was sort of nice. Hero, huh? Or maybe she's just admiring my ass in these jeans. Either way, I'll take it. Usually it's Lena who gets all the looks. Chalk two, Justine.

----------

JUSTINE

We walked into our apartment and I pushed Beth gently onto the sofa and sat down next to her.

"Beth, I'm giving you to Lena for the evening. She will take good care of you, alright?"

"Yes, mistress", she said but looked a little nervous.

"Beth, go into the bedroom. That door." Lena spoke quietly, but firmly.

"Yes, mistress."

"Jus, I've been thinking. This may be easier for you if you just check on us every fifteen or so. Would you prefer that rather than watching the whole time?"

"Yes, I think I would. Thanks Lena."

"Thanks? I'm about to do a whole load of unsavoury and very sexual things with a reasonably attractive slave in our bedroom and you're thanking me?"

"Well in that case, I expect to you to fully debrief me later on what those 'unsavoury and very sexual things' were and perhaps show me personally. Very personally. And take your time. Just so I'm clear. See you in fifteen."

I walked into the kitchen swinging my hips, Lena-style.

"God your wonderful, Jus!"

I won't bore you with all the details of every quarter-hour check. Suffice to say I found some of it very arousing and some of it rather disturbing. I took a shower around 3 before checking on them again. Lena was holding herself under iron control and she assured me Beth was doing well. Some of the sounds periodically coming from the bedroom certainly affirmed that. The sky was getting light as they finished.

I was watching MTV when the bedroom door opened and two beautiful naked women stood there smiling at me. I turned the TV off to give them my full attention. One of course, was absolutely stunning. God, Lena is so hot.

"Beth, I'm giving you back to Justine now. Jus, Beth has something to ask you."

"Thank you, Lena. Mistress?"

"Yes, Beth?"

"Thank you for loaning me to Lena. It ... she ... was wonderful."

"She is, isn't she", I said, smiling at them both.

"I'd very much like to thank you, mistress. Would you like to come into the bedroom?"

I glanced at Lena who was still smiling and giving me a nod of encouragement. I gathered this was the final part of Beth's 'treatment'.

"Thanks, Jus", Lena whispered in my ear as I brushed past her in the doorway. She reached out and held me briefly and then led me toward the bed. They'd cleaned up and there was no evidence of the debauchery of the previous hours. Even the linen was new and fresh.

With gentle hands Beth began to undress me. Lena kissed the nape of my neck and then around the side, then my throat. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and I felt myself getting wet between my legs. I was now completely naked and Beth guided me down onto the bed. Lena's mouth was still all over me and her hands were caressing my arms and breasts. As I sank onto the pillows, I felt Beth part my legs. While Lena and I continued to kiss passionately, she began to lick slowly at my clit. I shuddered and moaned into Lena's mouth. She gently broke the kiss and gave me a smile. She leant over to kiss both of my nipples, her raven-black hair cascading over my breasts and stomach to give me its own caress. She stood up and walked over to the drawer where we keep our toys. Beth's head was buried between my legs and it felt strange to see blonde hair there instead of Lena's black. By this stage I was thoroughly aroused and I groaned with need. Beth's eyes flicked up to mine and they held a soft smile, even as she continued her licking and sucking of my sex.

Lena returned with a small selection of toys. Beth was kneeling between my legs, exposing her ass. Lena lightly smacked both cheeks before beginning to finger her pussy. Beth squirmed her hips and renewed her efforts on my pussy as Lena played with her. With her free hand, Lena selected one of the small vibrators and began to rub it around Beth's clit before firmly, but not roughly, inserting it into her. She moved it in and out and, when it was thoroughly wet, pushed it firmly into her ass. Beth was obviously used to this because she gave a moan of need. Lena turned the vibrator on and I could hear its soft hum. Beth's hips pushed back and Lena inserted a much larger dildo into her front hole. Beth groaned and began to frantically lick and suck at me as her own desire raged.

I'd never been taken by a girl, apart from Lena. I knew Lena did this all the time -- I'd even joined her for some of them -- but Lena was the only one who'd ever pleasured me. Lena was also very protective and I was surprised that she would let Beth do this to me. Then I understood. This was Lena's idea. And she was fucking me, using Beth as a tool just like any of our other toys. Lena was pressing the buttons and Beth was responding to give me pleasure.

I felt the build up of pressure inside me and looked lovingly at Lena as I came. 'Thank you' I mouthed at her before throwing my head back onto the pillow and thrusting my hips hard against Beth's mouth. Ecstasy surged through me and I felt the matching release of fluids from between my legs which washed over Beth's face. She slowed her pace and gently licked me until my orgasm had subsided.

With me done, Lena upped the action for Beth, working the dildo hard into her cunt while the little vibrator continued to stimulate her ass. Within minutes Beth was in the throes of her own orgasm. She pushed herself up with her hands and threw her head back, her eyes rolling up in her head. She made a low keening sound as she lost herself in her own pleasure. She collapsed, exhausted onto the bed, then crawled slowly up to me to snuggle into my chest and wrap her arms around me.

"Thank you, mistress, for everything", she said drowsily.

She was asleep within moments, both toys still buried deep inside her.

I gently disengaged her arm, switched off the vibrator and rolled her over so that Lena could lie beside me. I gathered my girl into my arms and we kissed again, softly and passionately.

"How are you going, honey? How was it watching another girl do me?"

"Fucking hot to be honest and I'm so crazy with need it hurts, Jus."

"My turn, then", I said.

I gave her a final kiss and then began to work my way down her body. Her gorgeous breasts, hard erect nipples, firm stomach with its little jewel nestling in the hollow of her navel. I shifted position to kneel on top of her and place my head between her legs. The feeling of Lena's breasts pressed against my hips and stomach is one of my favourite things. As I licked and explored her warm, wet sex, Lena gently massaged my clit, lightly fingering my folds and entry. I knew I wouldn't cum again I was so tired, but I know Lena loves my cunt and this was about arousal for her more than pleasure for me. She wasn't wrong about her level of need either. She came quickly and hard, bucking beneath me and groaning softly as her pussy fountained. I gently licked up all her fluids, delighting in the taste of my lover. I felt her relax and I rolled off to lie beside her, my head on the inside of her thigh. I gently brushed the thin stripe of dark hair on her mound into shape.

"Thanks, babe", Lena murmured.

A moment later I heard her soft snore. I wrapped an arm over her hips and fell asleep myself, my lover's leg softer and dearer to me than any pillow.

----------

JUSTINE

It was late morning when I awoke and I was alone in the bed. I rolled and stretched, enjoying the sensation of a Sunday morning with nothing to do.

I threw on a robe and padded out of the bedroom.

Lena was lazing on the couch, dressed and flipping through a photography journal.

"Morning, babe. Sleep well?" she said with a smile.

"Very well thanks. How's Beth?"

"She left about an hour ago. We let you sleep. I gave her breakfast and we had a good chat. She's feeling a lot more confident about herself now and thinks she might have a talk with Stacy about where their relationship goes from here."

"That's great, well done honey. You must have worked wonders with her last night."

"She just needed a little attention herself to balance the constant abuse. To remember what it feels like to give and receive pleasure, not just pain."

----------

JUSTINE

Later in the afternoon, we were surprised by a hard, insistent knocking on our door.

Lena answered it. Stacy stood there, arms folded and furious.

"She's gone; left me. What fucking right have you got to ..."

Lena casually backhanded her across the face with enough force to send her stumbling backwards. She closed the door.

"Nah, we didn't want any of what she was selling", she said.

And we both smiled. Chalk three, Justine.

"However Lena, I do believe I asked you to show me some things ..."

----------

12