Salty Liquids 1: Rachelle Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashlee tells her best friend about her recent adventures...
1.1k words
4.19
36.8k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should've heard the sound it makes."

"Wow, the sound of it must've been so hot," Ashlee's best friend, Lauren, replied.

"It hissed, it spattered, it clattered."

"I'm getting wet by the idea alone."

"Well come on then, chick, finger yourself. Show me your tiny kitty," Ashlee encouraged her best friend.

Although Lauren is Ashlee's best friend, she's by far not as outspoken as Ashlee is. Lauren is one year younger and she looks up to everything Ashlee says or does. Ashlee is like a prime example to her. Lauren tries to dress like her, tries to talk like her. And Ashlee likes to be on top of that chain. Despite their friendship is mutual, Ashlee is the leading figure. Lauren does about everything Ashlee tells her to.

"Geez. I don't know if that's a good idea. I think I'll squirt through my entire room," Lauren said cautiously.

"Oh baby, it's been so long since I saw you squirt."

By this time, Lauren was already fingering herself under her skirt. The cheeks of her somewhat clumsy looking dark haired face blushed a bit pinkish. She wore pigtails and a denim short skirt, pretty much like Ashlee does. Except Ashlee wears a checkered skirt.

"Here hun, I'll help you remove your panties," Ashlee offered.

"I'm so wet down there already."

Ashlee reached her hands under Lauren's skirt. With a skilful move, she hooked her fingers in the elastic fiber of Lauren's red panties and yanked it towards her with a playful grin.

"Oh Lauren, your pussy looks really hot in there..."

"Please, tell me more about your sister's peeing," Lauren asked.

"I helped her spread her pussy lips like I learned you. She then let her pussy piss a nice clean arc on the ground."

Lauren closes her eyes and sighs. Her middle finger is making roundish motions on her swelling clitoris. Ashlee can't restrain herself and has to bring down her hand, too.

"Then, she pushed harder and a huge stream of pee shoots all through the room."

"Go on..." Lauren whispered.

"I admired the arc she shot out of her pussy. I was too surprised to even do something. I would've liked to be at the end of that hissing fountain."

"Yes, that's it, I'm cumming..."

"And as the last drops spew out of her..."

"Aah...yesss..." Lauren gasped.

"I licked her pisswet twat to get a taste of it."

"Uhn..."

"Just like I'm going to do to you now."

Ashlee went straight for her target. She almost nosedived into Lauren's crevice and started licking like there was no tomorrow. This was too much for Lauren, as she tried not to cum too heavy. Her hips started contracting and her hands clamped on those of Ashlee, who has laid hers on Lauren's hips. Lauren started writhing in ecstasy. Her tight little pussy exploded in Ashlee's face, drenching her entire face.

"Oh shit, the floor."

"It'll dissolve. Don't stress, it's clear as crystal. You know that," Ashlee assured while wiping parts of her face clean.

"And your face, teeheehee," Lauren giggled.

"This is the face of pure porn."

Like an obsessed maniac, Ashlee had to lick Lauren clean of any remaining drops.

"Hmmm...slp...hmm...ssllp...get the dildo, Lauren."

"Oh, you're gonna go down the hardcore road?"

Lauren came upright and reached for a drawer stashed under her bed. She grabbed a 25 cm long pink vibrating dildo.

"No, not that one..."

"Which one then? This one? From my birthday?" Lauren asked.

"No, the double sided..."

Ashlee already saw the monstrosity lying in the drawer. It went silent for a moment. Lauren was visually impressed by the sheer size of the double sided.

"This," Ashlee raised the trunk in the air, "is gonna disappear all the way in our cunts..."

"Geez, Ashlee, it's 40 centimeter."

"40 centimeters that will disappear into us both. Kneel down on the floor, we'll do ass to ass."

Lauren succumbed to Ashlee's instructions and engaged doggie style position for Ashlee, who had no friction shoving the almost 5 centimeter thick black dildo into Lauren's holiest spot. She then kneeled opposite to Lauren and pushed the other end in.

"Oh, this feels heavenly," Ashlee sighed.

"It's in so deep already, I feel my toe's tingling."

"Push hard against my bum, you dirty little tramp".

As Lauren and Ashlee both push their butts hard against each other, they both squealed and moaned in pleasure. Ashlee actually started sweating. The two round little butts bounced against each other, causing their assfat to vibrate and shake back and forth.

"Look over your shoulder," Ashlee gasped.

Lauren turned her head. They had eye contact through the entire session.

"Now go lie down on the ground," Ashlee commanded.

"On my belly?"

"No, face up."

"I think I know what you're going to do."

"You don't know shit, you little skidmark."

"Oh, Ashlee, what is it you're going to do to me?"

Ashlee has one distinctive characteristic: when she gets really, really hot and dirty, she becomes a virago-like mistress, bossing over her partner...or partners.

Ashlee stepped over Lauren's head. Lauren looked up, straight into her sopping hole.

"I could piss all over your kiddy-like pigtails if I wanted now, but I have other plans with you."

"I'll do whatever you want, sweetie."

"Then lick my wet cunt out like you're life depends on it," Ashlee whispered softly through her front teeth.

Lauren stuck out her tongue to Ashlee. Ashlee didn't hesitate and dropped on her knees, right above Lauren's face, who didn't hesitate on her turn either. She grabbed Ashlee firmly by her hips and pushed her crotch down on her face, licking and tonguing every square millimeter of her young feminine flesh.

"Oh...don't stop this...I'm gonna..."

"sssshhppp...ssllpp..."

"My clit, it's swelling even further..."

Lauren proceeded licking, despite the fact that at some point she was struggling for air because Ashlee sat on her throat.

"Open your mouth, you little pest! I'm gonna spray my love juice in your throat!!"

Ashlee wildly grabbed both Lauren's pigtails and pulled her head fiercely to her pussy. Lauren had no choice but to open her mouth since Ashlee pulling her hair really hurt her. Ashlee then unloaded a surge of squirt juice straight in Lauren's mouth. She put all her energy in that enormous stream.

"Yessss!! Aahhh!! Fffffuuuuuck!!" Ashlee yelped.

There was no way for Lauren to swallow such abundant amounts of girl cum and lots of it expelled via her mouth corners. She was close to drowning in Ashlee's love liquids. When Ashlee saw Lauren gulped down the last swig, she wiped off her pussy lips in Lauren's face.

"Uhn...That tastes so sweet..." Lauren sighed high pitched.

"Babygirl, that was so hot. You swallowed real good."

"It's so warm and juicy."

"Look at that stain under your head," Ashlee marveled.

"Oh that's nothing. It'll go away."

"Next time, I'm gonna bring Rachelle in on this..."