Salty Liquids 1: Rachelle Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachelle's date finds out about her wet explorations.
1k words
4.3
31.1k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The amber colored sun sunk down behind the horizon as Rachelle and her date were enjoying a glass of wine. Technically, this is not a date anymore to both of them. They've seen each other quite some time now, but somehow both are reluctant to engage in a relationship. They both like to call it a friendship. There was some sex going on however...oh yes...there was...

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" Asked Mark.

"Dunno. Watch the sunset and get drunk?" Rachelle responded laconically.

"Fair enough. I want a magazine to read however."

"Get a new bottle of wine on the way back, will you?"

"Sure..."

Mark is the kind of guy that fits Rachelle really well: about just as stoic, not too much feelings-blabla, easily satisfied. With his 1.80 meter he's obviously shorter than Rachelle, but that doesn't bother him. He has medium long brown curly hair and has a slender body build.

Mark returned with a new bottle of wine.

"Thanks, hun."

"Would you like to tell me what this is?"

He held a book in Rachelle's face, turned it around and started reading the title aloud:

"Holy drops: A collection of techniques for improved pee pleasure."

Before Rachelle could explain anything, Mark had turned around the book and read the backside:

"This book contains carefully described urination techniques that will help you..."

"SSSSHHHH!!! Not so loud, idiot," Rachelle interrupted.

"What's written in this book?" He asked while studying the book.

"Oof, where do I start?"

Not wanting to reveal her and Ashlee's secret, she came up with some crappy story.

"You know how I told you last time that I have an unnaturally large bladder? Well, that came with some setbacks. And I wanted to relieve of those setbacks. So I ordered a copy of this book to find new techniques to urinate in a way that's better for my bladder."

"And you didn't bother going to your doctor?"

"No, I didn't want to blow up things."

"Look at this. Here's thoroughly described how both men and women can produce further reaching pee beams."

"Yeah...weird huh," Rachelle responded feeling a bit trapped.

"Is this what you mean by –better for my bladder-?"

"Yes, it's out there somewhere. I haven't read it j-"

"What are you hiding, Rachelle?"

Mark closes the book and looks smiling at Rachelle.

"What do you mean, hiding?"

"Are you into watersports?"

"What...no...that's preposterous!"

"You're a horrible liar," Mark grinned at Rachelle.

"Liar? That book..."

"I'm a big fan, you know," Mark interrupted.

"Wh...you what?" Rachelle looks puzzled.

"I'm a fan. I like watersports. I find it exhilaratingly horny to see a woman pee."

"You do?"

"You can't comprehend the amount of times I've pictured you peeing a nice, long and clean arc through the air," Mark spoke softly.

"Oh baby..."

"When you told me about your bladder, I was beyond thrill. Imagine all that hot fluids being put to good use."

"Let's go inside, now..." Rachelle whispered.

Mark and Rachelle left the balcony and locked the door behind them. Mark helped Rachelle getting her clothes off.

"It just so happens that I have to pee. And with my capacity, that means -"

"I'm in for a waterfall? Please babe, splash me with your hot liquids!"

"Go kneel in front of me..."

"How far? Like this?"

"Yes, there."

Mark positioned himself about two meters away from Rachelle, who sprawled herself deep into the sofa with her legs folded in. Rachelle giggled as she looked at Mark waiting for her to squirt her pee through the room. Without any warning, she unleashed a fountain of tiny little drops of piss, totally unlike the clean beam she made the first time with Ashlee. The drops flew through the entire living room. Rachelle pushed so hard, her head turned red. Mark tried to collect as much as possible, but it was too messy.

"Oh babe, I'm soaked. Go on!"

"Uhn...hhmmfff."

Because Rachelle had been pushing so hard, the heaviest of the eruption was already over. Mark crawled closer to keep slurping up Rachelle's juices.

"You taste great."

"Look at your cock all steely and hard."

"Piss over my cock."

Mark stood up and let Rachelle piss the remainder of her bladder over his nearly exploding phallus. Mark just had to jerk off at the feeling of all that warm urine sprinkling his dick.

"I have to piss, too."

"In my mouth," Rachelle said without thinking.

"You want this hard pissing rod in your mouth? Or in your wet grotto?"

"Both. Now replenish me."

Mark decided to start at Rachelle's mouth, which opened half with her tongue hanging out. Rachelle was able to stare right in Mark's urethra, but not for long. A thin and concentrated pee beam launched out of his rock hard cock. Then, Rachelle couldn't help herself and put his dick in her mouth while it was still pissing.

"Oh baby, that's...damnnnn," Mark exhaled.

Mark looked at Rachelle's cheeks getting more spherical. Then, within one gulp, the entire content of her mouth was gone. She pulled out Mark's cock again to see it's still pissing a nice clean beam.

"You dirty little drinker."

"That tastes so good..." Rachelle gasped while fingering herself.

"Now that other hole."

"Yes, you go fuck that pussy good."

Mark injected his piss expelling meat rod straight in Rachelle. She felt her inside getting filled up with warm and fresh pee. Pee that couldn't find a way about because Mark's cock was blocking the way. As soon as Mark felt he had injected enough, he retreated his penis, resulting in a blast of piss out of Rachelle pussy. This made him so horny he had to jerk off in Rachelle's face.

"Come here with that gigantic dick."

"I'm going to cum any minute..."

"Plaster my face, hottie," Rachelle encouraged him.

Mark had gotten so horny that when Rachelle started jerking, he instantly bursts in Rachelle's face. Two high velocity shots skimmed over Rachelle's forehead. Another two shots landed on Rachelle's touted lips. The last shots covered Rachelle's large tits in man goo. Rachelle obviously seemed to enjoy the taste of the sticky white as her tongue appears from in between her touted lips to scoop it inside her mouth and Mark helped her rub his own product out over Rachelle's big bosom.