Salvage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, just a tiny one." He took a vial from his pocket, and poured out a dab on the tip of his forefinger. This would be the first time he didn't use his cock to put it in her. She was actually disappointed, she realized. Just 'cause it would have been a bigger dose, if he did it the regular way. Yeah, that must be why. "Ass or puss, Cap? Where shall it go?"

"Whichever."

"No, choose. You choose. Tell me."

"Pussy then."

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Pussy, I said. Pussy! Put in my pussy! Please! I need it!"

"Are you some kind of slut, Captain? You sound like such a depraved wanton slut. Wouldn't all your highminded people far away on Avonlea be totally ashamed of you, if they saw you acting like this?"

"Yes. I don't care anymore. I'm a slut. I'm your slut, Shavi. I'm a Flow junkie too. You did this to me. You turned me into this. You've ruined me. Put it in my pussy! Please. Pleeeze!"

"Bend over the rail more. Put your ass up high as you can, and stretch that pretty Avonlean pussy open for me. Is it wet? I bet it is. Show me!"

"It is! Look! Look! Ahhahhh the juices are leaking out and it's burning inside ... Auuhhuuuh!"

He reached down slowly, so slowly ... She moaned with anticipation, bouncing on her aching toes, hooked into the mesh of the balcony platform. "Shaaaavi! Ohhhoohh Shavi!" Then at last with a quick flick of his finger, he brushed the powder along her dripping crease. That was all it took.

"AAAHHUUHHHAAAHHHUUUHHuuhhhrruhh ..."

She would have collapsed to her knees, except Shavi, laughing, grabbed her around her waist as she slumped, and then he flipped her right over the rail with one mighty heave. She tried to keep hold of the railing, but of course failed—her hands were too sweaty, or she plain wasn't strong enough. She plummeted, the pitch of her scream jolting to a higher key.

She might have busted her neck, if she'd hit the floor of the pit from that height ...

She didn't. The Outrage caught her safe in its four arms—not safe at all, of course—and swiveled her around into position for fucking. Never let her feet touch the floor. It was going to have her the same way as last time. Drilling her from behind, as he held her spread-eagle at a slant, by her wrists and by her hips. Both cocks at once, pussy and ass together. Just as before, he started working them both in slow and careful, inch by inch. No need to rush.

"Oh! Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Oh oohoohhhuuhhh OH! OH! OH!"

When she looked up at Shavi, he was pointing his hand scanner at them. She should have expected that too.

At least she would get to orgasm again. Soon. Very soon. And many, many times, no doubt. And each one would be more intense than the last time, while she was high on the Flow.

She might not recover from this. She might lose her sanity for good, like in the legends. The idea didn't worry her.