Sam and Elana Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam Comes Home
1.3k words
3.1
31k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her red lipstick reflected the dim ray of light creeping in from the mail slot in the front door. She knelt near the tiny brass hinged letter door and tried to focus on the word stamped across it "MAIL." "Funny," she giggled, to no one but the rolling camera.

He always came home promptly at 5:30. Always would most likely, and when he did get home she was the first thing he wanted to see. Elana and Sam had been married now for soon to be eight years; eight years, a house, some kids, and a whole lot of dreams trending up.

As his key turned in the lock she felt her neck stiffen. The adrenaline rush always got her first, that sweet, sweet natural buzz that got her to where she want to go so many times in her life before. Before she could finish cracking her smile, the lock turned, and in walked Sam.

He didn't say a word; just simply tossed his messenger bag in the direction of the closet, walked over to Elana, unzipped his fly, and stuffed his dripping hard cock down her throat until his balls hit her chin.

Eyes wide, Elana's still kneeling body was driven towards the umbrella can to the right of the front door, which for the record was still open. He held her under the chin, raised her eyes to his and groaned

"I've wanted to fuck your little whore mouth all day, got a surprise for you," then turned to shut the door.

He started to slide his cock in and out of her throat, all the time feeling her muscles tighten as he hit rock bottom. He reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a rubber-mailing stamp along with a black box. Still rocking Elana's head against the umbrella can, he flipped the box open and rubbed the stamp deeply into it.

"Look up," Sam coolly ordered as she snapped to attention. He rounded the stamp firmly across her forehead and pushed her head back to admire his handiwork.

"Perfect!," he cried as he spun her head to see the full-length mirror on the back of the closet door.

"Say it," he ordered, "Say it with that cock in your mouth."

With his cock now perpendicular to her head and bulging out her cheek "Slught," she mumbled, drooling a mix of saliva and precum down her chin which hung precariously above her heaving breasts.

"That's right. You're my slut," and with that her turned her face to the blinking red light on the near right of the camera lens. Sam wanted to make sure that he got a good shot of the three-inch high thick black letters that spelled out "SLUT" across Elana's forehead.

"Only have time for a quickie today hon, got a meeting at 7," he dejectedly admitted while guiding Elana to her feet. She kept her hands firmly pressed together behind her back, no need for cuffs with this one. As he brought her to her feet he let his cock slide out of her mouth and rubbed it across her cheek, painting her face with glistening mouth fuck juices.

Turning her over on the key table he felt beneath her dark grey wool skirt for the outline of the crotchless panties he bought for her last Christmas. Feeling the wet slit between the lace he wrapped his hand around his cock and the other around the back of Elana's neck. With a swift almost guttural motion he forced his dripping wet member to the very depths of Elana's soaking wet cunt.

She moaned almost instantly and felt her knees begin to buckle. With quick short strokes Sam slid the head of his cock back and forth up against Elana's cervix, drawing a little yelp of pleasure from her lips with each thrust.

Feeling her heat brought him closer to climax within just a few minutes, but judging by the tightening of Elana's cunt walls, she wasn't far behind.

"Ready for this babe?," he snarled as he took each one of Elana's ass cheeks in hand to pick up the pace.

"Fuck me Sam, fuck my sloppy pussy!," she just about screamed as she braced her hands against the table and pushed back harder.

"Here we go!," he gulped and picked up his pace to a steam piston tempo. With each dive her body pushed the key table against the wall, which Elana punctuated with a high pitched yelp.

A boiling well of hot cum rose from Sam's balls and exploded deep in Elana's cunt. Almost immediately, cum backed up and out of Elana's full snatch and began to drip down her leg and onto the black and white tiled floor.

Elana's whole body shook in ecstasy as her orgasm began deep in her pelvis, rocking slowly but powerfully towards the rose bud between her pussy lips, which she had absently mindedly started to rub.

When the full wave bore down on her, her legs buckled as she rested her full weight on top of the key table. Her own thick musky juices mingled with the puddle of Sam's cum, which was rapidly expanding on the floor between her dangling legs.

Sam pulled his cock out of Elana's pussy slowly, savoring the intensity of the after orgasm sensation. As the head of his dick neared the opening of her cunt, Elana squirmed with a mixture of pleasure and over-stimulation. Elana wanted him to thrust back in but she was not sure if the intense feeling would be too much for her. It probably would be, at least until she geared up for the next big orgasm.

With her pussy muscles still clamped firmly around his cock, Sam rocked his hips back to free himself. With an audible pop, Sam's dick came loose and flopped down towards his leg rapidly losing its pre-cum glory. Surveying Elana's upturned and exposed ass, which was still leaking cum down her long nylon clad legs and dripping onto her sensible black work pumps, he reached for the camera.

Sam moved the lens between her sweating ass cheeks and got the close up of the cum dribbling out of her now gaping hole. Satisfied, he flipped the camera off, grabbed a handful of Elana's rumpled skirt and wiped his cock clean.

Returning his cock to his pants, he zipped up and moved to the mirror. Straightening his shirt and tie, he absentmindedly called out, "Alright honey, I gotta get going soon for the meeting, what's for dinner?"

In a voice barely above a whisper, Elana replied, "There is some steak and mashed potatoes on the table for you, I'll need a minute to freshen up but don't start without me."

"No problem babe," he smiled as he leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"This won't be a long meeting," he continued as she gathered herself towards the bathroom down the hall, "so I should be home by ten." Sam walked down the hall and leaned against the doorjamb of the bathroom to watch Elana as she sat on the toilet cleaning and relieving herself.

Feeling a slight twinge deep in his balls again, he ran his eyes slowly from her feet, up her legs, across her torso and finally to her beautiful green eyes. Elana feeling his gaze stopped wiping her puffy pussy lips and looked back into Sam's cool blue eyes.

"Keep that warm for me," he instructed with a level tone that Elana knew so well, "and you might want to do some maintenance on the back door too."

With that he shot her a smile full of teeth, winked, and walked down the hall towards the dining room. Elana paused for a moment and weighing his words began again to absent mindedly run her fingers around her still aroused slit.

"It's gonna be a long night," she said out loud, still staring blankly into space. A long night that would most likely result in a sore ass, she thought picking up the pace with her slit. "A long and fun night," she blurted out as she turned her head towards the ceiling with her eyes closed as the next orgasm welled up from between her legs.