Sam & Flynn

Story Info
The start and end of a couple's affair, in 800 words.
816 words
3.84
6.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Flynn started as a conversation, a timely coincidence over coffee needs. "Ladies first" he commented and poured her a cup "that'll be five bucks."

"It was four last week" she challenged, with a smile.

He smirked.

"Three, just cuz I like you." And with that it ended. They both returned to their desk routines of e-mails and deadlines.

For Flynn it was love at first sight, meaning Sam had a vagina and a cute face. It was always love at first sight for Flynn, let's give him credit for that. "In the dark, any pussy feels great" he'd remind himself if a particular vagina was not attached to a somewhat passable cute face, especially if a vagina was being flirty enough to have any part of him inside any of her willing holes.

Flynn was a fan of vagina. He liked fucking it, eating it - the latter preferably done while also getting head, but not required. "I want to finger you" he'd tell women "and lick my fingers to get your taste." His approach wasn't charming or suave, he'd be the first to admit, he was just honest about his intent.

One could say this is why, despite his many flaws, women kept him around a minute longer past healthy. They kept him around because Flynn fucked without pretense or hesitation. This Sam learned their first night after they clumsily fumbled past clothed into nudity. "I'm sorry" she half warned him before they first fucked "I didn't shave." He pulled down her panties not really listening to her last words, or any other word following that, until he pulled his limp, ejaculated penis from her well eaten, well fingered, well fucked vagina. "I like you" he commented "just like this" and pressed his body against her, his fingers stroking the hairs on her mound, sticky from his saliva and their cum.

Flynn found women's last words before first fuck - for a lack of a better word - adorable. Especially the ones from married women. "Don't cum inside" they asked in hindsight - "ok?" - a mute request really, invalidated by the wet film slathered on their wedding bands, their promise to someone else to not wrap their fingers around some stranger's very un-condommed penis to guide it in inside them. Flynn liked that about women, the feigned hesitation. Maybe it was real hesitation. He didn't know and didn't care. All he needed to know is that if treated right, the most reserved woman will vulgarly ask for cock and cum. "I like you" he'd learned to say to whoever lay next to him as he lovingly stroked whatever part he believed to be their most insecure "just like this."

Sam and Flynn fucked for weeks. Hotels, cars, drunk, sober, they searched for any excuse to break the monotony of their daily failed marriages. In public, he'd purposely walk behind her to imagine her bent over some surface, dress pushed up to her waist, his penis deep inside her.

In private she stayed bent over, dress pushed up to her waist. "I like you" he'd say as he pulled out and admired the silky threads of cum as they stitched their way down the inside of her thighs "just like this."

Sam and Flynn ended in a conversation. A timely consequence over missed periods. "I'm pregnant" she commented, her body on top of his, leaned over just enough to let gravity place her breasts in sucking distance.

Flynn concentrated on a strand of sweat forming on her forehead. He watched as it rolled down from her hairline to her eyebrow, the excitement of their fucking in a single bead of water.

It dropped on to his upper lip.

"That'll be five bucks." And licked her sweat of his lips.

She rolled off and with her back to him got dressed in silence. "It was four last week."

He watched her as she got dressed, paying attention to her routine, it was always the same, with bra and shirt being last. He enjoyed that routine. The way she'd walk around flaunting her breasts, for him, because she knew he liked it, because he'd told her that she's a total tease the first time she got dressed in front of him. Because he had jumped out of bed, that first time as she got dressed in front of him, and he pushed her up against the wall. Because she felt his erection pushing up against her. Because she quietly turned around and undressed to the silence of his breath on her back. Because she fucked him like it was the last time. Because she told Flynn "cum inside me" seconds before she bent over further to accept his semen for a second time.

"Three, just cuz I like you." And with that it ended. They both returned to their life routines of marriage and deadlines.