Sam and Janna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janna reached back to wrap her hand around Sam's aching cock. He gently removed her hand again

"No baby. Tonight was for you" Sam whispered in her ear. He had convinced himself that if he just gave her enjoyment that it wasn't wrong. "Sleep now"

Janna's eyes were already heavy. She wanted so much to give her daddy as much pleasure as he had just given her but the lure of afterglow sleep took her and sent her into a deep, warm sleep. Sam held her close, his mind quiet for a while, as he drifted off to sleep with the scent of her skin all around him.

Janna woke at 9am and felt better than she had for months. She slid off her father's huge bed and slipped into one of his shirts, padding through to the kitchen in bare feet. Sam was already awake and sipping at a black coffee.

"Morning Sweetie"

"Morning Daddy"

Sam smiled at Janna. She hadn't ever called him Daddy before last night, and he felt this meant that their relationship may have changed permanently. He poured her a coffee and pushed it across the table. He took a deep breath, he had to be sure.

"Honey, about last night, I-" Sam faltered, mid-sentence. What if he was wrong about everything? Janna slid her hand over his and smiled.

"It's okay Daddy - I - I never had anyone who made me feel like that who didn't do it to get anything in return." Sam kissed her hand and held it to his cheek, still rough with stubble.

"You deserve it honey. I was worried, I've been having these thoughts -- I know they're wrong, but last night just felt..." Sam searched his mind for the right thing to say.

"Right. I know Daddy. It just felt right" Janna took a deep breath "I had those thoughts too -- it wasn't just you"

Janna stood and moved around the table, lifting her leg over her father's legs and sliding into his lap. Sam was very aware that she wasn't wearing anything under that shirt. She pulled his arms around her, his forearms resting on her thighs and his hands cupping the soft cheeks of her ass. She held his face in her hands and laid a gentle kiss on his lips "Maybe we can just see where this goes Daddy. Nobody even knows me here so there's nobody around to tell us it's wrong" Janna wriggled a little in Sam's lap. His body started to give away his true feelings again; Janna smirked, just a twist of her mouth as she felt him harden just from her being in his lap. She unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing, Sam looking hungrier and hungrier as she exposed her full breasts to him. She slid her hand down his belly and into his boxers, caressing his balls before freeing his cock. Sam had buried his face in her cleavage, moving from one nipple to the other; he gently nibbled at each one, pulling away from her, stretching her nipple before releasing it from his teeth. Janna was still stroking his cock, her little hand getting coated with his pre-cum.

"This morning is for you though Daddy" Janna raised up and guided her father's cock into her dripping wet pussy. He moaned loudly, his forehead resting on her chest with his eyes shut. He couldn't remember the last time anything had felt this good. His momentary panic at having his cock buried in his little girl was swept away when she gripped the edge of the table and began to gyrate with him inside her, using the table to lift herself up and down.

"Oh god baby, your pussy feels so good" he buried his face back between her breasts, his voice muffled "oh god you're so tight"

Janna got an evil glint in her eye. Months of repressed sexuality was coming to the surface.

"Do you like your big cock being buried in your little girl's pussy Daddy?" She moaned as she bounced on his hard cock. Sam grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up, depositing her on the kitchen table and withdrawing from her, dropping to his knees. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and gazed at her pussy, pink and wet and open to him.

"This is so fucking wrong baby girl" he growled as he leaned in to her, her legs squeezing around his shoulders, placing the lightest of kisses on her lips. His tongue probed between them, searching out the hard nub of her clit, exploring down to lap up her juices. "Jesus you taste good"

Janna laughed and laid back on the table. Every lap of his tongue spread a warmth through her whole body. She pulled him in with her legs, his hands searching out her breasts again, squeezing them hard as she cried out. Sam looked up the line of her body as he licked and teased her clit with his tongue. He pulled one hand back and slid one finger inside her, then two; thrusting up against her g-spot as he brought her closer and closer with his tongue. She raised up on her elbows so she could watch him and locked eyes with him. It was too much; it felt like a dam insider her burst as she came. She threw her head back and cried out, collapsing back onto the table and writhing there. Hot sticky girl cum had gushed out of her and Sam wiped his face as he stood over her. He felt like an animal, no longer able to control his impulses. He buried his cock inside her and thrust hard. No warming up, just a hard jerk of his hips to bury all 7 inches inside her. Janna cried out again as Sam raised her legs against his chest, arms wrapped around her thighs holding her close to him while his cock slammed into her, the slap of skin on skin as his pace intensified. He could no longer think about right and wrong, just about the sweet hot cunt wrapped around his cock, the walls tight around him begging him on unleash his cum inside her. She was no longer his daughter, she was just his. She once again gripped the table, holding herself steady as her Daddy fucked her hard, as she begged him to cum inside her, to fill her up. Their coffee mugs crashed to the floor, but nothing mattered in the heat of their lust. Sam dropped her legs to his sides and laid on top of her, the feel of her cunt around his cock too much; he grunted as his final thrusts released his orgasm, his cum flooding her. They laid there panting, wrapped in each other. Janna kissed Sam's forehead.

"Jesus Daddy. Has it been that long?"

Sam laughed.

"You haven't seen anything yet baby girl"

12