Sam and Jenn - Two Beautiful Friends

Story Info
Sam meets her girlfriend for lunch and learns a secret.
1.6k words
4.33
33.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beginning and reconnecting with a friend

Sam, as she liked to be called, had just delivered her kids to school and was headed home to get ready to go to the mall and meet her girlfriend Jennifer They were going to have lunch, do a little shopping and some catching up. It was kind of a surprise when Jen had called last night and asked her to lunch. Especially when Jenn told her too "Wear a sundress, pearls and heels! We're going to lunch at L'Estrella, it's my treat."

When she got home she was happily humming to herself as she went upstairs to her bedroom to get ready. It would be fun seeing her, she had always wanted to go to such a fancy romantic restaurant and it seemed she never got a chance to dress up any more. So 3 big wins for the day looked to be ahead of her.

She walked over to her closet to choose a dress. She looked at several and then spotted the little white sundress she had only worn once on their vacation to Aruba 2 years ago. She had bought it on a whim in order to reinvigorate their sex life. It was short, sexy and showed a lot of cleavage. It had certainly gotten the attention of all the men who had seen her in it. And it had invigorated her and her husband's passions. They had mad love for hours that night. "Best sex ever!" She recalled. His passion hadn't stayed with him very long and within 6 months they were back to their old lackluster sex life.

She pulled the Sundress off the rack and laid it on the bed. She grabbed a pair of 4" wedged sandals to go with it. She hadn't worn a bra or panties that night but felt she probably should today. She found a small white lace thong and push up bra that matched. She slipped out of her boring "Mom clothes"- sweat pants and baggy blouse. Stepping into the bathroom she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, allowing her firm exposed 36 C beasts to feel the cool air of the AC. She was surprised to see her nipples were puffy and that as the cold air hit them they became very pronounced. As she slid off her panties she saw the wet spot in the crotch. Smiling she knew that just thinking back on that night had turned her on. How much she wished she could have that night again.

She quickly showered and dried her long brown hair. She decided not to put it into a pony tail but to let it hang loose down her back or maybe over her shoulder. She put on a little more eyeliner, a bolder lipstick and her favorite perfume. She slipped on the thong and bra. Looking in the tall mirror she was pleased with the look. 110 pounds, flat tummy and still gravity defying tits. The thong and push up bra certainly don't hide much that was certain. The accentuated her already appealing body as if almost offering it up for attention. The tops of her pink nipples were peaking over her bra and the shape of the lips of her vagina were visible beneath the thin lace. She turned around picking up the dress and pulling it over her head letting it slide over her body. Once she had stepped into her heels and put on earnings and a strand of pearls she took one final look at herself in the mirror. The woman looking back was stunning, she looked like she was stepping out of GQ, beautiful, fashionable and very, very sexy.

20 minutes later she pulled into the restaurant valet parking right on time and felt the young men's eyes on her body. It made her both nervous and pleased. She walked into the restaurant swinging her hips a bit more suggestively than normal. She knew she was pushing her boundaries but felt empowered by it. She scanned the restaurant for Jenn and found her sitting over to side at a large table for 6. Waving she walked over to her and noticed the room was filled with businessmen in expensive suits. Once again she felt the powerful yearning of men's eyes on her body. She joined her friend at the table giving her a hug and kiss on both cheeks. Jenn was also wearing a sexy little sundress and looked as beautiful as she recalled.

"Wow, Sam you look hot! I thought I was going to have to call the fire department to calm these guys down, girl!"

Sam giggled, "So do you Jenn, gorgeous and sexy as ever!""

As Sam sat down she looked around the table and said "What's with the huge table?"

""Oh, didn't I explain?" Jenn said sheepishly.

"Explain what?"

"Well I have to have lunch with these 4 business men. I'm sort of eye candy while they negotiate during lunch. Usually I have a girl join me but she got sick last night and I called around till I reached you."

"What?"

"Sam there's $500 in it for you if you'll stay."

"Jenn, what are you talking about?"

"Sometimes, I moonlight for extra money as an escort. The money is great and it's fun. The guys are usually interesting and I pick up some great insider tips on the markets. I made several great buys in the market. And I think it's hot being an escort! Because I'm in control. I mean I choose how far I let it go and how much I will get paid. Instead of having to ignore my boss or coworkers staring at my tits or grabbing my ass in order to keep my minimum wage job. I can make a few grand in a couple of hours. I let them look at my tits and ass but I get paid 50 to 100 times more for it, plus I am in charge. God it feels so damn good that way."

Sam stared at her for a second.

"Oh good there they are. Stay Sam you'll like it and I'll give you a grand. OK?"

Sam nodded her head.

As the 4 men came forward Jenn leaned over and said "The guy in the blue is paying us. And don't panic if they put a hand on you, they know not to take it too far, that extras cost a lot more."

Sam and Jenn stood up and Jenn greeted the men giving each one a hug and pressing her tits against them. As Jenn introduced Sam she followed Jenn's lead and did the same thing.

When the last guy hugged her his hand slid down over her ass as he pulled away. He smiled and his eyes looked down her body with a big smile on his face. As he moved to the seat near her she couldn't help but notice the erection causing his pants to bulge.

Sam sat down with her the hem of her dress rising to just below her thong.. She caught his eyes staring at her breasts and felt a familiar warming tickle of yearning in her body.

Sam took a breath to calm herself and then felt his hand on her thigh. "This might be a very fun lunch" as she opened her legs slightly and smiled. The lunch went on for a couple of hours as the gentlemen finally reached a multimillion dollar deal.

His hand would slide a little higher up her thigh whenever he won a point. By the time they had closed the deal he was gently rubbing her wet panties against her pussy. At that moment if he had lifted her up and laid her on the table he could have fucked her brains out. She couldn't believe how horny she was.

While the gentlemen were saying goodbye to each other she excused herself and went to the ladies room. In the first stall she peeled off her wet thong and began fingering her clit and plunging her fingers into her sopping cunt. She had to get off or she would go crazy. She was so close when the bathroom door opened.

"Sam are you OK honey?" Came Jenn's voice.

Sam stooped her frantic rubbing and sighed. "Yes, I just got a little over excited! I'll be OK in a second."

"Well the guys asked if we would come over to their offices celebrate with them? They offered me an extra three grand if we would. I said I would ask you if you're interested. It means they want to fuck both of us. I'm going to go with them." Jenn paused "Sam, do you want to come along?" She paused again "You'll get half of that which so $2,500 for the afternoon. They'll both want to fuck you Sam. Coming?"

Sam felt a quick shuddering orgasm as she said "Both of them! OK!" She came out of the stall while putting her panties in her purse. She took a clean linen towel and mopped her wet pussy, then pulled her dress back down. "Sorry, Jenn I was way over the top. I almost came at the table!"

Jenn looked at her for a moment and then pulled her skirt then while sliding her panties off she said "Now that's a great idea! I think we are going to have a very good time, Sam!"

Arm in arm they walked out of the restaurant and headed over to the office. As they walked up to the entry Jenn leaned into Sam pressing her breast against her arm and whispered "The other guys asked me if we'd like to have lunch tomorrow. I said yes. OK?"

Sam smiled looking at her with appreciation and then whispered back "Oh yes, Jenn! Absolutely yes, a million times yes!"

Sam slipped her arm into Jenn's and they entered the building together. Their hips swaying with the promise of satisfaction in each step. Sam was going to have the sexual passion she craved with or without her husband's participation.