Sam and Linda, Marco and Eva

Story Info
Two couples get wild in the Caribbean.
8.7k words
4.37
144.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers

Sam and Linda Jackson were having the time of their lives. Linda's brother had agreed to watch their two kids so that they could go on a seven-day cruise of the Caribbean. The trip included stops at a number of beautiful islands and they were enjoying every minute of it.

Sam and Linda had been married for 15 years and they had their kids shortly after getting married. This vacation was the first time they had ever been away from the kids for more than one night and they were quite excited to be able to, "get away".

Even though Linda was 36 years old, her figure, her shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and sweet smile not only made Sam horny, but also had the same affect on any man near her.

Sam at 37 easily turned the heads of women as he walked into a room. His 6'2 frame, dark hair (with just a hint of, "salt"), grey eyes and, "solid body" gave him the appearance of everything a woman could ever want a man to be.

The couple worked out hard to maintain their body's appearance. Each spent 2-3 days a week at the gym and Sam also played basketball every Saturday.

Sam and Linda were a highly sexed couple. Sam couldn't keep his hands off of Linda's, 38D-24-36 body, nor could she ever get enough of him. The cruise they were on only heightened their attraction for each other. The salt air, good food, tanned bodies as well as the satisfaction from other passengers looking at them, put them in a constant state of arousal. Sam fucked Linda every morning and evening of the cruise and also got a couple of, "nooners" in as well.

They were down to their last couple of days of holiday and their cruise ship stopped for an overnight stay at their last Caribbean Island before heading home. Since it was dinnertime, they decided that they would get a bite to eat at the resort and then maybe get a bottle of wine, head back to their room and fuck till dawn.

As they crossed the threshold into the pool and restaurant area, men turned to watch Linda and her beautiful body. Men, openly ogled Linda and her big tits, pretty face and hot ass. It was also impossible to miss that with every step, Linda's breasts bounced and her hips swayed as if they were responding to music that no one else could hear.

Women turned and surveyed Sam as well. He was tall, tanned and well built. Since Sam was already anticipating a hot night with his wife, his dick, while only semi-aroused still pushed firmly against the front of his swim trunks. While out of their earshot, a couple of women noticed and commented about the, "Thick slab of meat inside his pants."

Linda loved Sam's cock. It was long and hard – just how she liked them plus, he really knew how to use it. Sam couldn't wait to get that suit off of his wife so that he could prey on her beautiful body, make it scream and fill it repeatedly with his essence.

Unfortunately, every table was filled and as the couple kind of spun on their heels looking for a spare table, Linda was touched on the arm. As she turned, Linda looked into the face of the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. He didn't have the strong body type of her husband but instead, was more long and lean. Perhaps, "lithe" was the right word, she thought.

In a melodious Spanish accent, the stranger asked, "I can see that you are in need of a table. Perhaps my sister and I can be of service. Would you care to dine together?" Then he gestured toward his table, which indeed had two empty chairs.

Linda was star struck. Her mind screamed, "What a beautiful young man... so very handsome...". Then as she felt him familiarly put his arm around her to walk her to his table. She felt a surge of electricity race through her body. She thought, "He can't even be 25 but he's so sexy."

Sam barely heard the stranger's offer. As he turned to respond, he felt an arm encircle his and instead of watching his wife address the stranger's offer, turned his head the other direction to speak to whoever was touching his arm.

As he looked to see who had his arm, he looked into the eyes of a Spanish Angel. She had long, dark hair that shined all the way down her back. Her eyes were like dark pools that twinkled as she looked up at him. Like his wife, she was wearing a bikini and showing off a great deal of deep, brown skin. Her breasts were barely concealed by and they spilled out of her top for all to see.

Sam's mind immediately went into a dark place and even though he had always been faithful to Linda, his cock hardened at the thought of getting closer to this incredible beauty.

As she felt the stranger's hand glide to her waist, the palm of his hand touching her bare skin made Linda tingle all over. Instead of being repulsed by the stranger's presumptuous behavior, she leaned into his body as he directed her to his table. She glanced quickly at Sam but he was talking to what she assumed must be the stranger's sister and just as he was leading her to their table, so was this young woman leading Sam.

The stranger's sat Sam and Linda in the middle chairs. The young man was seated to Linda's left and the young woman to Sam's right.

"My name is Marco and this is my sister, Eva. It would our pleasure to have you dine with us this evening."

Sam shook Marco's hand and introduced he and his wife. As he turned to shake Eva's hand, his back was to both his wife and Marco just as Linda's back was to Sam and Eva when she turned to face Marco. Therefore, he never saw or heard Marco as he took Linda's hand. Looking into her eyes, his lips barley grazed the back of her hand, and he said, "I am so fortunate to have such a beautiful lady seated next to me this evening."

Linda's heart leapt as Marco's lips touched her hand. She couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to have those lips kissing somewhere else on her body. Energy was soaring through her and was radiating well down into the depths of her, now, wet pussy. She admonished herself for the thoughts but couldn't help it.

Marco knew the reaction that he had on women and Linda did not appear to be immune to his advances. His mind was already anticipating, "bedding this beauty".

When Sam shook Eva's right hand, she turned her wrist so that Sam's hand was on top of hers and then she sensuously slid her left hand up and down the back Sam's hand. Her fingertips made the hair on Sam's hand, stick straight up. Then she leaned forward and said, "It is such a pleasure to meet you Sam". As his mind was still registering her finger's gliding up and down his hand, she leaned forward and kissed Sam on each cheek.

Sam's cock went to full mast.

Eva liked the way Sam looked and she could see how her brother was obviously enamored with Linda. She hoped, and was sure her brother did as well, that they would have these two to fuck this very evening.

Drinks were ordered and the, "getting-to-know-you", conversation was initiated. In short order they learned that Marco was 23 and his sister Eva 21. They came from a very affluent Spanish family that lived in homes all over the Iberian Peninsula and southern France.

"My family owns a few vineyards in both Spain and France", said Marco and while it was, "all true", he knew he was laying it on a bit, "thick". He continued, "I took the liberty of opening a rare bottle of my famiy's wine only a few hours ago to let it breath and open a bit. Perhaps after dinner Sam, you and your very beautiful wife would like to join Eva and I in a glass? I can assure you that it is most exceptional."

It seemed that every time Marco referenced Linda, his comments were prefaced by, "beautiful", "charming" or, "exquisite". To Linda, it looked like his youthful body was carved of marble by a great master and the fact that he spoke of her this way, made him so very desirable. His words flowed like a poet and he carried himself as if her were, "Regal". In all their years of marriage, she had never cheated on Sam but she was having a hard time trying to ignore the fact that Marco was making her squirm in her chair.

Marco was captivated with Linda. His mind was already looking forward to having his mouth adoring her juicy jugs, his tongue in her cunt and his cock buried in her very married, twat.

He started to openly roam his eyes across the curves of her body and Linda clearly didn't mind the attention in the least.

Sam was totally captivated with Eva and wrote off Marco's rhetoric as, "polite" and thought nothing of it. In his own world, he was having a terrible time keeping his focus of attention away from looking into Eva's spectacular eyes and cleavage. Her breasts were fitted so closely together that the cavern between them looked, "Spectacular." It seemed that he had no control over his own eyes as they repeatedly roamed up and down Eva's body and while embarrassed, he couldn't stop. It also didn't help that each time Eva caught him looking at her, she just smiled in return which only made Sam want to look some more.

Men were attracted to Eva and she knew it. The issue in her mind was always attracting the, "right man." She knew that Sam was that man. She could see that he was very muscular and from the tent in his pants, also knew that his "package" was well beyond being merely, "adequate". Eva was already envisioning what it would feel like to have Sam's thick cock in her hole. She was further encouraged of the potential experience because his wife was so beautiful and they had been married so long, that Sam must know how to fuck a woman.

Eva wanted him. In her mind she could almost feel his girth sliding between her legs. The thought made her wet with desire.

Another round of drinks were ordered, dinner was served and the stars were bright in the night sky.

The conversation over dinner was still very pleasurable and as another round of drinks was served, the couples drifted off into their own discussions. Eva and Sam were huddled and talking in hushed tones as were Marco and Linda.

As the evening wore on, Eva's hands started to touch more and more of Sam. She would touch his leg, his hands or his arm. As the last round of drinks were consumed and more were ordered, her hand started to drift to his muscular inner thigh. Leaning forward, she said, "Sam, you have wonderfully strong legs."

Sam could feel Eva's hands slide over his inner thigh and he offered no resistance. As Eva became more daring, Sam could feel her fingers slide just inside the leg of his bathing suit. He knew there was no doubt that Eva could see his, "arousal" but the drinks and her touching were both so intoxicating that he couldn't stop either one.

Eva knew it was just a little too soon to grasp Sam's cock so she ran her hands up the opposite leg as if to, "compare". Just as before, she slid her hand inside of the leg of his bathing suit although, she stroked this part of his leg, "just a little longer." When she re-tracked her hand, she closed her eyes, leaned her head back and placed her fingers onto her tongue. Then Eva closed her mouth around them and sucked off her fingertips while staring into Sam's eyes. Sam noted that she cleaned off her fingers as if she just finished a sumptuous meal where knives and forks were absent.

While Sam was some used to women "falling all over him", he wasn't used to, "enjoying it", quite like this. He was speechless although, he knew what he wanted, he wanted, "her".

From Eva's perspective, it took all of her strength to hold back from grasping his hard cock but she knew through experience, that fucking Sam would be contingent on the success of her brother Marco seducing Linda.

Very simply if Linda said, "No", then she wouldn't get fucked by Sam and her brother wouldn't get fucked by Linda. She could almost hear her brother say, "Patience, beautiful Eva, patience..... All will be well."

Sam was totally mesmerized by Eva but out of nowhere he heard someone speaking. It was Marco. Turning to face him, he heard, "I can hear the band playing, perhaps Sam, you would like to take my sister for a dance? I think you will find her skill at dancing most enjoyable and later, we can adjourn to my room for a glass of the wine I spoke of." Then ignoring both Eva and Sam as they got up to leave, he reached out for Linda's hands and as he held them in his own, he finished by saying, "It should be almost p-e-r-f-e-c-t by now".

Linda wasn't thinking about the wine and neither was Sam. Linda wanted Marco's cock in her pussy and Sam wanted any hole that Eva would offer.

Marco knew it was time to separate the spouses and was glad that his sister followed his cue. The night was going well and Marco felt he had them where he, "wanted them." Still, through experience, Marco had a formula to make the evening, "special" and he intended to follow the recipe, "line-by-line".

Having been down this path with Marco before, Eva knew to take his direction to the dance floor. To ensure that Sam did as desired, she slid her hand up his thigh and barely grazed his engorged cock to take his hand. As Eva stood holding Sam's hand, they proceeded to walk to the dance floor. After two steps, their hands released and they walked arm-and-arm the remainder of the way.

Linda first focused on Sam's hand as it grasped Eva at her hip and Eva's hand did likewise to her husband. Linda had to admit that even though Eva was so young, that together, she and Sam made quite an attractive couple. However, before she could process the enormity of her thoughts and what she was witnessing, she heard Marco speak.

"Linda, my sister and I will depart for our home tomorrow and I wish you to know that I am ever so grateful to have spent my last evening with you."

Linda blushed.

Looking beyond her and to the dance floor beyond, Marco selected his words carefully and said, "It appears the dance floor is very full of l-o-v-e-r-s enjoying the evening. Perhaps our dance together would be more enjoyable in the pool?"

Marco knew that separation was the first step of conquering and he was grateful when Linda took his hand and said, "I'd love too."

Hand-in-hand, Marco and Linda entered the pool. Linda loved the feel of her fingers entwined with this beautiful Latin hunk. They walked down the steps of the pool and together moved their way into about, 4' of water. When they settled on the location, they turned to face each other. Their hands seemed to seek the other out. Linda's hands lazily went around his neck and Marco's came to rest, under the water on Linda's sides. His hands were just above her bikini bottoms and as they swayed in the water, he gently slid his hands around her back and sides.

As his hands came to her front and circled her tummy, his fingers just brushed the underside of Linda's large breasts. Linda was lost in the moment and when she felt Marco's hand barely touch her tit, she unknowingly let out a soft moan, "Emmmm."

While her verbal approval may not have consciously registered to Linda, it did to Marco and he pulled her close to him so that her breasts were pushed hard against his firm chest. Linda looked into his eyes and was sure he was going to kiss her. She wasn't thinking of anything except, "Gorgeous Marco" and his "beautiful eyes", and, "hot body". She wanted him to kiss her and she also knew that she wanted more than that. Her pussy was so wet for him.

Marco knew the time was right but couldn't resist another line to guarantee his success. While he wanted to kiss her and knew she wanted to kiss him, instead, he leaned back and he looked to the sky.

"Linda, do you see how beautiful the night sky is?"

As they continued to sway to the music, Linda's head tilted back to see.

Marco continued on, "My beautiful Linda, I could no more forget the magnificence of the sky this evening as I could the radiance of your beauty".

Linda lowered her face and looked lovingly into the Spaniards handsome face.

He knew he had her now and it was all up to his sister to make the evening complete.

"Linda, I have traveled, as have you a very long distance. Tonight we have met and together, we have this night. Let us not leave this island with regret".

Linda understood the similes of Marco's rhetoric and to ensure he knew that she wanted him replied, "Marco why would I want to leave this island with anything other than complete and total fulfillment?"

Marco pulled Linda's face the remaining inches to his face. With no thought of Sam, Linda kissed Marco. Together their tongues were like magic. Linda wanted this young man. She wanted him to fuck her and she leaned forward and kissed him again.

Marco's hands slid down and inside the elastic of Linda's suit. His hands grasped and held Linda's bare ass while his tongue danced in her mouth.

Linda's mind was on fire. She desperately needed to feel this man touch her. She wanted his hardness inside of her and she desired more than anything else, to feel his cock erupt inside of her. She submitted herself further by pushing herself into his growing hardness and while his hand slide inside the crack of her ass, she moaned her approval into his mouth.

For just a moment, Linda had completely walled off the rest of the world. The closest things resembling time for Linda was the movement of Marco' glorious tongue in her mouth. She could feel his dick pressed against her tummy and his imploring hands down the inside of her swim suit groping at her 36 year old ass.

Then, all of a sudden, Linda remembered Sam and broke the kiss. She and Marco looked to the dance floor.

Marco was somewhat panicked that perhaps he had moved to soon with Linda and that she was not yet ready to see how his sister had progressed with her husband, Sam.

They easily picked up Sam and Eva on the dance floor. His back was facing Marco and Linda and they could not see Eva's face resting on his shoulder. Linda felt sure that Eva had her face buried into Sam's masculine chest but couldn't be sure. They were swaying so slowly to the music that it was almost as if they were standing still.

Marco, loved, older beautiful women and Linda was a total knock out. Great body, beautiful face and he could tell by her reactions to him that she was in tune with her own sexuality. He knew that he had to salvage the moment by minimizing what she was seeing. With his hands still down the back of Linda's swimsuit, Marco gave each cheek a gentle squeeze to put her mind back on the activity of the pool versus the dance floor and said, , "It appears that Sam and Eva are getting along quite well."

Linda looked from the dance floor and back into Marco's eyes.

"He's so beautiful", she thought but instead said, "I think Sam may be a bit taken by your sister".

"He is no more attracted to my sister than I am to his wife."

Linda took one last look and noticed that Sam's hands had slid down to Eva's hot little butt. The view of her husband being unfaithful with his hands, made Linda even hornier but she said nothing and instead, kissed Marco again.

As his tongue entered her mouth, Marco, knew he was, "in".

Eva wanted to fuck this man. He was so sexy. She fucked very few men her own age as contemporaries didn't know how to satisfy a woman and she had learned long ago, "That experience counts." When she saw Sam and Linda come out to the pool, both her and her brother knew, "They were the ones."

With her brothers good looks and charm and her beauty, getting these two into bed would be both enjoyable and rewarding.

Her brother also liked older women and so they "hunted" together. It was a taste for older pussy and cock that they had both acquired some time ago. For Eva and Marco, fucking was just as normal as breathing. However, they were always in search of partners that could really, "fuck", and satisfy their physical needs.

Sam didn't want the music to end. Eva's hands were sliding all over the inside and outside of his shirt while they danced. Eva's face was buried into his strong chest and he could feel Eva's lips brush against his skin. The feel of her lips touch his bare chest drove Sam crazy with lust. His cock was almost bursting and if it had a mouth it would have begged for release.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers