Sam & Teach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaMix
ElizaMix
115 Followers

"Help me study for the next test."

"Huh?" I say. "Don't I already? I am your teacher."

"I mean more."

Two students pass by, and I wait until they're gone to respond. "Okay, how?"

"Tie me up."

I glance out the hallway. It's empty. "Lower your voice."

She leans forward close to me and whispers, "Tie me up."

I gently move her back. "Don't do that either. And anyhow how will that help?"

"You know, quiz me. Whenever I get a question wrong, punish me."

"I still don't see how that's going to help." I walk over, shut the door, and come back. "You like sex."

She rolls her eyes. "Make it work. Be rough with me. That never stopped you before."

"Yes but—"

She crosses her arms. "Holy shit, teach. Don't be such a big fucking baby."

I shrug. "Okay. Alright," I say. "But you need to study on your own first. The next test is in two weeks. On Friday."

"So Thursday night. it's a date, your place?"

She sees me hesitate at the word 'date.' "What else do you call it when a guy and a girl meet up and plan to boink each other's brains out?"

"Study hall?"

She laughs. "Oh teach, you slay me." Then she's out the door and gone.

I feel uneasy. Sam likes it rough - and I like giving it rough. But there's always a line you shouldn't cross. And I've begun to feel protective of her. Even against myself. Especially against myself.

Two weeks of fantasizing and a couple purchases at our local sex shop, and my caution has transformed into eagerness. I've got an idea about how to deal with my unease.

The day she arrives, I'm practically shaking with excitement. It is definitely true that absence makes the heart grow fonder, or the dick grow harder, at any rate. She said she'd arrive by 5:30. She has some modeling shoot or something or other. By 5:20, I've showered, changed my shirt five times, and find myself waiting on my couch, drinking a beer that I'm not even tasting. At 5:30 sharp, a knock sounds out my door. I leap over, open the door, and there she is, cuter than any earthly creature has a right to be.

"Hi hi." She gives me a peck on the cheek and rushes inside. She's wearing a pair of jeans and an old, loose-fitting t-shirt. A couple bangles cover her arms. She gestures to herself, "Sorry for being plain Jane. But I figured you'd be taking my clothes off right away anyway, so..."

She unzips her back-pack and pulls out a coil of black nylon rope. "But I did bring this! Where to?"

I take the rope from her and put it aside. "I have rope. But before we do this, you have to agree to one rule."

"Yes?"

"If I go too far, you have to say the safe-word."

"Teach, I can take whatever you can throw at me. That's what makes it fun. I don't need a safe-word. A safe-word sounds boring."

"Sam, it'll make me feel better."

Her star-lit green eyes analyze my face, and I guess she decides this is a battle she can't win. "Alright, what's the safe-word?"

"I don't know. I thought you would want to choose it."

"I don't need a safe word. It's your idea. You choose."

"Okay. How about snowflake?"

She half-laughs, half-smiles, flashing her even white teeth. "Sure, teach, sure. Where to?"

"Bedroom."

She leads the way up the stairs, her hips swaying the whole time. When she sees the ropes attached to the edges of the bed, she emits a growl. "Fuck yeah. I am so ready for this." She doesn't wait to begin stripping, and I sit back and watch the show. She slips the bangles off her arms and lifts her shirt over her head. She's not wearing any bra, and her small pink nipples are already hard. She pulls her tight jeans off, bending over as she does to show me black briefs with pink frills. They quickly come off, tossed in the same corner as everything else. Naked and glowing, she turns to me. "How do we do this?"

"Climb onto the bed," I say. "On your back. Spread your legs."

She does as I say, and I slip ropes around each ankle - which are spread to opposite posts - and pull them tight. Then I do her hands, which are bound together, to the center of the top of the bed. "How is that?" I ask.

She tries to move her limbs. There's a small amount of slack for her hands, but not much. They're definitely trapped above her head. Her legs have even less flexibility. I put two pillows behind her head, so she can look at me without straining her neck. A small gesture, considering some of the punishments I have in mind.

I stand back and study my handiwork. Her small breasts are pulled up, given more firmness with her hands above her head. Her tiny pink nipples point out proudly. Her trimmed pussy is bared and open, and already I can smell her arousal leaking into the air. She is beautiful and sexual and vulnerable, like a virgin laid out on a sacrificial altar.

Sam looks at me. "You're grinning like a child with a new toy," she says.

"You too," I say. I master my lust and turn on my teacher voice. "So, my dear student, know this: you are in my power now and there is nothing you can do to stop me and that your only hope is to prove your knowledge of the mysteries of the universe. Are you ready?"

"I'm horny as fuck. Maybe I'll answer every question wrong, just so you can punish me, but..." she smiles. "Nope. That'd be cheating."

"Yes it would," I say. "And then you would be doubly punished. Let's start with an easy one. What are Newton's three laws?"

"Cake: first law is objects movin' stay movin' unless acted upon by a force."

"Good," I say, gently tracing my fingers up her long, perfect legs, to her waist, the bones of her child-bearing hips, her ribs, her breasts, her neck. "And the second?"

"Second is force equals mass times acceleration."

I kiss her collarbone, the corner of her lips, her ear lobe. She shivers beneath me. "And the third?" I whisper.

"Every force has an equal and opposite reaction."

"Excellent," I murmur. I kiss the inside of her elbow, the side of her knee, her hip. I end with a kiss between her legs, licking her puffy labia. She's already soaked, and trembling with excitement.

"At sea-level, what is the acceleration due to gravity?" I ask.

"Nine point eight," she says.

"Is that it?"

She looks at me confused. "Yes?"

"No. Nine point eight meters per second, per second. OR thirty two point two feet per second, per second. Units matter."

I go to my night-stand and retrieve from a bag two objects, two dildos, which I hide behind my back. "You have two choices for what goes into your pussy. One is half a foot, the other is a third of a meter. Make your choice."

"Is that a trick question?"

"I don't know. Is it?"

"Knowing you, it is. And knowing you, the trick is that it's not a trick. A third of a meter."

I show her the two dildos. One is twice as long as the other and considerably thicker. Her eyes grow wide at the big one. "Half a foot - six inches," I say as I shake the smaller one. "A third of a meter - twelve inches," I say as I shake the longer.

"No way," she says.

"Yes way." I lean over her and press the dildo against her opening. She's so wet, it slips in easily, but after I push half of it in, she tells me in a pained voice. "Stop."

"Yes. You got the question half-right, so it only goes half-way in."

For the next question, I begin to slowly pull the long object out of her. "Tell me the forces acting on the dildo."

Despite a tremble that extends outward from her cunt and into her limbs, she answers. "Oh god. Gravity. You said there's always gravity. My, uh, my normal force, I mean my vagina's normal forces. And you pulling it of course. And uhm, uh, friction, kinetic friction."

"Which isn't much, since you're so wet," I add. "Correct. Good." I pull the dildo all the way out, and she takes a deep breath.

"That thing is a monster," she says.

"Is it?" I say. "Better get the next one right then: can the coefficient of friction ever be greater than one?"

She bites her lip. "No, I don't think so."

"What if two objects are glued together? Wrong," I say as I pick the dildo back up and show it to her. "Fully wrong."

She shakes her head in denial, but I ignore it.

I push the dildo back inside her and when it's half way, she again says, "Stop."

"Is it snowing already?"

When she doesn't respond, I push another inch inside her. She's at seven total inches. I can only imagine how far stuffed she must feel.

She mumbles something, but I only catch 'split me in half.'

I add another inch. She strains against the ropes trying to escape the monster penetrating her tiny teenage pussy. But she has nowhere to go. I add another inch, making nine total.

She mumbles something, "...flake?"

"Snowflake?"

But she merely grunts. The dildo is already a tight fit, and I have to rotate it back and forth to get another inch inside her. Her cunt is stretched around the dildo's girth, sucking on it as she inhales and exhales. I wait for some response but when she doesn't react, I say, "Sam?"

"Yeah?" she says in a strained voice. "Is it all in?"

"No," I admit. "Two more inches left."

"I - uh - I can't..."

"You can," I say. "Your failure must be punished."

"I can't..." she whines pitifully. Tears of effort leak from the corners of her eyes. I ignore them and push the dildo further in until it reaches an obstruction at the other end. Her womb.

"I can..." she whispers, "...in my belly."

I reach over and touch her flat, naked stomach. It's ticklish and she tries to recoil but is held firmly in place. The massive dildo is almost entirely stuffed inside her.

"Does it hurt?" I ask.

"Yes. No. I feel... replete."

"Are you ready for the next question?"

"Yeah, I—" she takes a series of deep breathes. "Yeah."

"Is the coefficient of static or kinetic friction greater?"

"Kinetic," she says confidently.

"Wrong."

"Ah, God. Yeah, I knew that. Yeah, I just— I—Whew," she inhales and exhales slowly and deliberately.

"Just there's a huge dildo in your pussy, and it's hard to concentrate?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, you still got it wrong. So..." I return to the bag on the night-stand and retrieve the last two objects: a butt plug, which is shaped like a large strawberry, and some lube. I bring them over and show them to Sam.

She nods as best she's able. "Okay."

I cover one of her bound hands in lube and place the anal plug in her hands, letting her spread the slippery substance to her liking. While she's doing that, I lube up her asshole, which appears so small and tight next to her pussy stretched wide with the monster dildo. After everything's good and wet, I take the plug out of her hands and press it against her crinkly hole. I slowly slide it in, her asshole stretching to accommodate the increasing girth. She gently moans when it's at its widest. I push past that and the whole thing pops in, the wide base coming to rest flat against her butt.

"Alright," I say. "Next question."

I reach over her and begin to move my finger in a circle around her right breast. "Suppose an object is travelling in a circle like this. At this point," I stop with my finger above her nipple. It's pink and puffy and wonderful. I'm not sure I've ever seen Sam this aroused. "What is the direction of its acceleration? I'll take pity on you and make it multiple choice. Is it this—" I move my finger down and over her nipple. "This—" I move my finger off in a line away from her breast and down the sides of her chest. "Or just along the circle," I say, as I resume my teasing around her breast. I resist, just barely, the temptation to take them in my mouth and suck them. My cock is hard, a long thick rod trapped in its underwear.

"I know this one. I remember it's not in a circle."

"Is it?"

"No. It's the second one, the line."

"Wrong," I say. "That's instantaneous velocity. Acceleration - and centripetal force - are always toward the center, in this case towards your nipple." I reach down and twist the little pink nub hard, causing her to gasp. "That's three wrong in a row."

I step aside and begin to take my shirt off. She watches me through veiled eyes. When I unbuckle my pants and pull them down to reveal my hard cock, she snorts. "You taking off your clothes isn't much of a punishment."

I slide myself up her body until my cock is at her lips. They're pink and a little glossy and slightly open. "Didn't I say you would be punished doubly if you purposefully got them wrong?"

"I'm not—mffgh -"

I slip inside her mouth. I start slow - only about half of my length rubbing in and out of her lips - to give her time to 'work up to it.' But before long, I'm fucking her mouth, the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat with each thrust. It doesn't feel as good as fucking her cunt or her ass, but those are both stuffed at the moment. The thought that every hole in her body is full sends thrills of pleasure up my skin, and I can only manage a minute of fucking Sam's mouth before I have to stop for fear of cumming. When I pull out, she gasps. "Fuck teach, I'm not a fish, I don't have gills. I need my mouth to breath."

"Safeword?"

"Please," she says. "After loch ness monster in my pussy. this is nothing. Just— gfmh—"

I push myself back into her mouth. There's nothing she can do to stop me, and I repeat the same process, slowly building up to fucking her mouth. I have this almost perverse desire to make her say the safe-word. But even after three such cycles, she has refused to give in.

"Enough," I say.

I kiss her lips, and taste myself on them, and begin to kiss and lick my way down her chin, her neck, to the valley between her breasts. I detour to suck and bite her nipples and then move down, until my tongue is at her belly button. Ticklish, she inhales sharply and I move lower. But before I get to her pussy, I pull away.

"Figures," she says.

"Earn it," I retort. "My tongue generates a force of 2 newtons and the area of the tip is .01 meters squared. What pressure does it apply to your skin?" With her pussy split wide by the thick dildo, her engorged clit is easily found above her slit. I lean down and lick it, to show her what I mean.

She bites her lip. "Ummm... uh..." Math and cunnilingus, it seems, don't mix. "Two," she manages." Zero zero two." She's missing something, but I give her time, concentrating on pleasing her, using my tongue to make the rapid strokes I know she likes. After a moan, she adds "Pascals. The units."

I pull up from her clit. "The units are right. Everything else is wrong. Pressure equals force over area. Two divided by 0.01. Two hundred pascals. A much better force for making my favorite student moan." I shake my head in disappointment. "Two right, five wrong. You're failing," I say.

I pull the dildo out of her in one fluid motion, and she half-gasps, half-moans in shock. I kneel between her two spread, tied legs and guide my cock between the lips of her cunt, folded aside like petals of a flower. The dildo has stretched her normally tight pussy into a lewdly gasping cavern. In one swift motion I shove my cock fully inside of her. I can actually feel how she's been loosened, but it's still like heaven to be inside her. Warm, and wet, and we're so closely connected that I can feel her rapid, aroused heartbeat. I begin to move in and out of her in long, slow, deep thrusts. Fully in - until my balls press against the base of the butt plug - and then fully out, until just the thick engorged head is inside.

"Not... much... punishment," she gasps.

Out of habit, she tries to move her arms to touch me but she's held fast. All she can do is look up into my face as she takes my plunging manhood inside her. She likes it. She's getting off on the powerlessness and her moans quickly increase in intensity. After only a few strokes, she says, "Ah fuck, I'm gonna—" I immediately pull out of her.

Her eyes snap open. "No," she says.

I say nothing.

"No," she says again.

I reach down and grab hold of the butt plug and pull it in and out of her ass a few times, using the thickest part to give her ass a good reaming. After a minute or two of this cool-down, I line up my cock and find my way inside her hole again.

"No," she says. "No. You're not—" she moans when I bottom out in her. "Not gonna fuck—" a moan as I slide out "—me unless you let me—" a third moan when I plunge back in "—cum."

I do exactly that. She tries to be sneaky, hold back her characteristic moans. But I know her body too well. She tenses up when she's close to orgasm. And when she does I pull out.

"Fuck your mother," she says. "Fuck your whole family." She strains against the ropes, trying to move her hand toward her clit, but they hold fast. "C'mon, ask me another one."

I'm having too much fun. I ask her a tough one I don't think she has any hope of answering. "A 100kg man is in an elevator. It accelerates up at 2 meters per second per second. What's the normal force on the man from the elevator? Let's say gravity is 10 meters per second per second, to make it easy."

"I can do this," she says.

"Sure you can," I say, as my fingers trace invisible pathways up her inner thighs.

She closes her eyes in concentration, and her fingers tap out mental math against her palms. "1200 Newtons," she says after a moment.

I don't do anything. She grins. "I got it right didn't I?"

"Yep."

She stares at me, deadly serious, desperate. "Teach, make me scream."

I intend to: I slide two spare pillows under her ass, moving her hips up to an angle that lets me hit her g-spot. And then I shove the full length of my manhood inside her.

I fuck her hard and full, holding onto her hips, and after only five thrusts, she comes. "Yeah, teach, yeah," she gasps. I keep up my steady thrusts, her soaked cunt squelching lewdly. "Oh god. Keep fucking me, I'm going to keep - I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm—oh god—I'm cumming again. Fuck fuck fuck your fucking perfect cock. Fuck me fuck me fuck me." I don't stop. Her body is wracked with a continuous orgasm. Her toes curl and uncurl. Her small breasts bounce up and down with the force of my groin slamming into hers. She keeps up her mantra of 'fuck me fuck me fuck me' until she turns her head to bite the pillow, trying to stifle the pleasure. After a couple minutes of this, she begs me, "Stop. Stop, I need a break." Her body is shaking.

"Yes," I say, as I pull out of her, leaving just the tip inside. "If you get this right: what is the average speed of an unladen swallow?"

She laughs. "What? I don't know. No—!" I thrust back into her. After this short rest, she comes again quickly. Her pussy feels incredible, orgasmic convulsions milking my length, but I'm so focused on her facial expression, on the noises of her pleasure, that I barely notice it, grunting as much with the effort as with the pleasure. "Stop," she begs. "Stop—" An almost feral look slowly finds its way onto Sam's face and her next orgasm arrives with the force of a derailed train. "Oh!" she says and her eyes grow wide and she holds her breath as her arms and legs strain against their ropes, her back arcs up. I ram myself in and out of her with short, hard, rapid strokes. She maintains this position for ten, fifteen seconds, not breathing, paralyzed it seems, unable to do anything but receive the pounding from my cock. But after one big convulsion, she gasps out her exhalation and collapses, my still hard manhood slipping out of her.

I fall back, utterly exhausted.

"Sam?" I say after a moment. When she doesn't respond, I climb up by her side. Her body is covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Her chin is slick with saliva from the throat-fucking I gave her. Her bound hands are covered in lube, and the anal plug is still in her ass. Her blonde hair is tousled, individual strands stuck to her face. Her body is flushed, her hips especially from where I held onto her. She looks completely and utterly fucked. I touch her cheek. "Sam?"

ElizaMix
ElizaMix
115 Followers