Sam Becomes The Team Whore...

Story Info
Sam helps the team celebrate a big win.
2k words
4.16
206.6k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The junior college Sam and I attended in our town started a football team a few years ago and we have supported the team and attended every home game since. Sam has been an active volunteer and has helped raise a lot of money for the program. Earlier this year, we attended an away game for the first time and after the team won big against a much higher rated team we decided to host a post game party in our suite. Since it was a late game, the team bus wasn't leaving until the morning so half the team, the coaches and the athletic director all showed up for the party. After a few hours, the five bottles of liquor we bought we all empty and the party started to clear out. When the coach was ready to leave, I walked outside with him to finish our conversation as Sam was saying bye to a group of players. I was outside for about a half hour with the coach before he finally headed off to his room. I headed back inside hoping to find Sam alone and ready to fuck.

When I closed the door, I heard music from the loft bedroom, so I went upstairs and hoped to find Sam on the bed waiting for me. When I got the top of the stairs, I saw four players standing around Sam while she danced to the beat of the music. She went around the circle, her arms wrapped around each player's neck as she danced and rubbed her body tight against theirs. My cock jumped at the sight of my 35 year old wife dirty dancing with the 19 and 20 year old guys. When she got to the QB, Tony, for the second dance, he grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against his body. He was about a foot taller than her, so his crotch was level with her stomach and her crotch was about his thigh. She had just spread her legs and started to grind against his powerful thigh when she spotted me out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and said; "Oh there you are?!?! The guys played so good tonight, I think they deserve some special treatment. I would ask what you think, but I can tell by the tent in your pants that you agree." I then walked over and joined the circle so I could have the next dance with my hot wife.

Sam wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue darted into my mouth and we had a deep passionate kiss. I moved my hands to her back and started to lower the zipper on her dress all the way, and then I dropped my hands to her ass. After I groped her ass for a minute, I started to pull her dress down her shoulders. Soon her luscious tits popped into view and the dress dropped to the floor around her ankles, leaving her in just her black thong and her high heels. I kissed and sucked my way down her neck to her tits and started to nibble and suck on her perfect nipples. Then I moved my hands up and grabbed the strings of her thong and started to lower it down her legs until it joined her dress on the floor. After a minute, I stepped back and took in the sight of my hot wife standing before me and four young guys in nothing but high heels, then I said; "Ok, boys you played a great game tonight and your prize is ready for you. Enjoy!" Then I moved over and took a seat on the chair in the corner to enjoy another great show.

The RB, Steve, was naked in a flash and Sam grabbed his cock and started to stroke it with her hands while she kissed his muscular chest. Then Tony quickly stepped up behind her and reached between her legs to rub her pussy. Sam wasted no time at all before she bent over to suck on Steve's cock and that gave Tony easier access to her pussy. Sam's head started to bob up and down on the thick cock in front of her and Tony started to slide two fingers in and out of her juicy pussy which caused her to moan loudly around Steve's big cock. After a minute, Sam pulled the cock from her mouth and looked over her shoulder and said; "Ok, I need something bigger than your fingers in my pussy. So put a rubber on that fat cock and put it in me now!" Tony didn't need any more encouragement and quickly wrapped his cock and lined it up with her wet pussy. As Tony pushed his length into her pussy from behind, Sam sucked Steve's cock deep into her throat. They quickly found a good rhythm and Sam took Steve's cock deeper into her throat each time Tony slammed his cock into her from behind.

After a couple minutes, Tony started to grunt and it was clear he was ready to blow. He pulled his cock from Sam's pussy and ripped the condom off and started to blow his load all over Sam's back and ass. Seeing that sent Steve over the top and he grunted that he was about to cum. Sam pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked his length as he exploded all over her face and in her hair. After those two stepped away from Sam, she stood up and moved over to the bed and motioned for the WR and LB, Mike and Larry to join her.

Sam had Mike lay down on the center of the bed and she knelt between his long legs with her ass in the air at the edge of the bed. She told the Larry; "Put a rubber on that big black cock and come over here and fuck my white pussy!" She then leaned forward and licked Mike's soft cock from his balls to his cockhead and back to his balls again. She then sucked his balls into her mouth and flicked her tongue all over his sacks and his cock twitched to life in her hand. His cock grew to about 10 inches in length and was easily as thick as a soda can.

Larry was now ready and he stepped up behind Sam and started to rub his cock up and down her slit. Sam wanted him inside her, so she reached back and grabbed his cock with her hand and pulled his cockhead into the opening of her pussy. She then pushed back hard against Larry and his black cock slipped easily into her already used pussy. He grabbed her hips and started to rock his body back and forth as he plunged his black cock in and out of her pussy.

She moaned with pleasure and returned her mouth to Mike's huge cock while Larry fucked her hard from behind. She couldn't get his fat cock into her mouth, so she alternated between licking his cockhead and sucking on his balls. He enjoyed her oral skills, but since she couldn't suck him deep into her mouth he was getting anxious to sink his cock into her pussy. After a couple minutes Mike said; "Hey man, hurry up and blow your load so I can fuck this whore!"

Sam turned back to Larry and said; "Oh yeah, your black cock feels so good in my white pussy! Now I want to feel your cock explode in me!" Larry, slammed his cock hard into her a few more times, then he thrust it as deep as he could and held it as he started to cum. I could see his ass tighten with each blast and I was glad he was pumping it into a rubber instead of directly into Sam's pussy. After a minute he pulled his cock from her pussy and the rubber hung from his cock with a huge load filling it to capacity. He pulled the rubber from his dark cock and dumped it on Sam's ass and told her that a whore like her should be covered in hot cum, and then he finished off with a firm smack on her ass cheek. Sam jumped and responded; "Well, you should take a seat and rest while I fuck this real cock right here and if you are lucky, I may let you have another chance to treat me like the whore that I am!"

Sam then handed Mike an XL rubber and told him to hurry up because she needed to cum badly and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide open. Mike rolled the rubber down his cock then moved between her legs and lined his cock up with her pussy and started to lean into her. Sam panted like a dog in heat as he started to feed his cock into her pussy. After he got just the head in, she stopped him and said; "Oh god that thing is huge. There is no way I am going to be able to take that thing without some lube!" Mike stopped and pulled his huge cock from her pussy and looked disappointed that he might not get laid after all.

Sam sat up on the edge of the bed and said; "Come here honey, I need something you have." I walked over and Sam quickly had my pants around my ankles. She pulled my cock up so she could suck on my balls, and then she moved up and sucked my cockhead into her mouth. She sucked me only a couple times before she pulled me down on the bed on top of her and told me; "I love you so much for letting me have tonight! Now if you will fuck me and cum inside me, I think that will be enough lube to let me fuck that huge cock tonight." I told her I loved her and was glad to help her live out her fantasies, and then I slid forward and pushed my cock into her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long after watching her suck and fuck these young studs and after only a couple minutes I started to pump my load into Sam's well fucked pussy. I pulled my cock out and shot the last couple blasts onto her pussy. Sam gave me another passionate kiss and again thanked me before I got up and took a seat again.

Mike rolled a fresh rubber onto his cock and climbed back between Sam's legs. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy a couple times before he pushed his cockhead against her opening. He then eased forward and his cock slowly disappeared into Sam's pussy. Sam's head was thrown back and she gripped the sheets tight in her hands as she screamed in both pleasure and pain. He kept pushing until his entire length was buried inside Sam's stretched pussy, and then he started to rock back and forth. Sam's screams turned into deep moans and soon she wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him deep into her. She reached up and grabbed Mike's shoulders and said; "Oh yeah, your fucking cock feel so good inside me! Oh god, I am going to cum!" Then her body started to convulse and she ground her pussy hard into Mike's crotch as her orgasm washed all over her body. Mike kept pumping his big cock into her pussy causing her orgasm to last for a couple minutes.

Her sweat covered body then went limp under him as her orgasm subsided and Mike was just about ready to cum himself. He pulled his cock from her pussy, took the rubber off and climbed up to straddle her stomach. Then he jerked his cock a couple times until he sprayed a huge load all over Sam's tits. After he milked the last couple drops out onto Sam's nipples he rolled over exhausted next to Sam.

It took Sam about 10 minutes to recover, but then she hopped in the shower for quick clean up. She came back into the room a couple minutes later still naked and asked; "Who is ready for round two?" Sam fucked each of us one more time before we all fell asleep for the night, and then in the morning she gave each of the guys an amazing blowjob before they headed out to catch the bus.