Sam Becomes The Team Whore... Ch. 02

Story Info
The coach heard about the party and wanted some too.
3k words
4.28
78.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Tuesday following our party and adventure after the big away game win, I got an email from Sam reminding me that the coach, Dave and the athletic director, Fred were coming over for dinner to talk about the golf tournament that we were all planning to help raise money for the program. I emailed her back and asked if she needed me to pick anything up on my way home and also asked if she thought they had heard about the after party "events" from the players. About an hour later I got her response that I should stop by the liquor store, but she didn't answer the second question.

As I pulled up to the house, my in-laws were leaving with the kids. My father-in-law told me they were keeping the kids overnight so they would be out of our hair while we tried to finish up the plans for the golf tournament. When I walked in the house, Sam was just putting the finishing touches on dinner. She asked me to fix her a drink while she was setting the table. Then she asked me to watch everything while she ran upstairs to get cleaned up before dinner. I pulled her tight to me and gave her a passionate kiss and told her she already looked great, so she really didn't need to get cleaned up. After about a minute, she broke the kiss, grabbed her drink and headed upstairs to get cleaned up. About a half hour later she came back downstairs dressed very casually in a pair of khaki shorts with a v-neck t-shirt on. She looked like a conservative soccer-mom, a very hot conservative soccer-mom. She handed me her empty glass just as the doorbell rang.

I made her a fresh drink while she went to greet Dave and Fred. She brought them into the dining room with me so I could make them each a drink and she went to get the food from the kitchen. Over the next hour and a half we enjoyed a great dinner, finished a couple bottles of wine and most importantly made all the rest of the decisions regarding the golf tournament. Then Sam grabbed the pie and coffee from the kitchen and served dessert. A while later as we finished up dessert Fred mentioned that the country club was going to give the college a handful of villas onsite for the weekend of the tournament to make it easier for the staff working the tournament. He went on to say that even though Sam was taking that day off to play with me in the tournament, they felt she deserved one of the villas since she worked so hard to help plan the event. Sam thanked Fred for the thought, but said she wouldn't feel right about it if the villas were supposed to be for the workers. Then she suggested we each grab a fresh drink and go out back to enjoy the nighttime air and finish our conversation out there.

Once outside, Fred again told Sam he felt she deserved one of the villas and Dave added that she shouldn't feel bad about it after all she has done to help the program. He then added that he hoped we would have another party after the tournament and then he smiled and added; "and this time I will stay for the real dessert!"

Sam played dumb and acted like she had no clue what he was saying, but Dave quickly cut her off and told her the guys told him about the after "party" in our room this past weekend. Sam looked concerned and quickly apologized to Dave and Fred and told them she didn't intend for any of that to happen, but she just got caught up in the moment. Dave laughed and told her the only thing he was upset about was that she waited until after he left so he missed out and Fred seconded that with a smirk on his face. Sam thanked them for not being too upset with her and then she stood up and walked over towards our Jacuzzi.

She smiled back at us and said; "When it is cool at night like this, the Jacuzzi feels so good. How about a quick dip before we call it a night?"

When we all agreed, she headed inside to change into her suit and told me to grab the guys each a suit. Dave and Fred went to the bar to make another round of drinks while she and I ran upstairs. I quickly threw on my suit and grabbed a couple for the guys and met them in the dining room. After they both changed in the guest bathroom, we went outside and were shocked to find Sam already in the Jacuzzi since we didn't see her pass us in the house. She laughed and said she came down the outside stairs because it was quicker. Dave and Fred quickly joined her in the tub while I went over to the table to put the towels down. I was shocked to see her white robe hanging over the back of one of the chairs because the she only wears that outside when she doesn't wear anything else under it. My cock jumped in my pants at the thought, so I quickly slipped into the Jacuzzi before it created a huge tent in my suit.

Sam was against the back wall, with Dave and Fred each against a side wall, so I sat directly across from Sam. With the combination of the bubbles, the lack of lights and how low Sam was sitting in the tub, I couldn't tell if she was indeed naked or not. Over the first 10 minutes of small talk Sam was real careful and stayed plenty low enough to keep her naked body concealed beneath the water. I had to know for sure, so I pressed my foot against one of hers and smiled at her as she smiled back thinking I was going to play "footsy" with her. Then I gave a quick shove and her body lunged upward just enough that both her large tits popped into view above the water. Both Dave and Fred were looking right at her when I did it, so I knew they noticed, but neither let on that they saw anything and just continued their conversations with Sam. However, after that the topic of discussion progressed to an "Adult" topic pretty quickly. After a couple minutes, I excused myself to go grab us all another round from the bar.

When I returned about 10 minutes later, I noticed a couple things changed since I left. The first thing I noticed was the two suits I gave Dave and Fred were now on the deck next to the Jacuzzi and they had both moved over so they were both right next to Sam on either side of her. I also noticed that nobody's hands were anywhere to be seen above the water. While I moved around to set each person's drink down, I noticed Sam's chest was heaving a little and she was breathing deeply so I assumed Dave and Fred must have started to explore her body beneath the water.

Dave then asked Sam; "So, was this past weekend the first time you fucked any of my players?" Sam's eyes were now rolled back as she nodded her head.

Fred then added; "Did you like feeling them fucking you with their young cocks?" Sam moaned softly as she again nodded her head in response.

Fred then asked her; "Have you ever fucked a couple older guys like Dave and I?" Dave was 18 years older than Sam at 52 and Fred was only a couple years younger than Dave. Sam just shook her head no in response while she moaned out loud and her chest heaved with her deep breaths.

Dave then said; "Well, how about we fix that tonight and Fred and I show you how a couple older guys treat a young little slut like yourself?" Sam didn't really even respond other than another nod and loud moan and I imagined one of them must have been stroking her pussy beneath the water.

Dave wasn't satisfied with just a nod though and he told her; "I want to hear you answer my question. What do you want me and Fred to do tonight?"

Sam sat up, looked Dave straight in the eyes, grabbed the back of his head and through her deep breaths said; "I want you and Fred to treat me like the young little slut that I am. I want to suck your cocks and feel them inside my hot pussy!"

Dave pulled Sam up out of the water and motioned for Fred to sit up on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Fred hopped up and Dave turned Sam around and pushed her head into Fred's lap. Then he looked at me and said; "You lucky son of a bitch! I always thought your wife was a hot young little slut. I can't tell you how many times I imagined what it would be like to taste her sweet pussy and to fuck her brains out all night long!"

As I slipped into the Jacuzzi next to him I smiled and said; "I'm glad you like what you see, but don't get excited too fast there old timer. I hate to see you pop too soon and miss a turn since both Freddy and I are also going to fuck my hot little wife tonight!"

When Sam heard that, she moaned and wrapped her lips around Fred's semi-erect cock and sucked him deep into her mouth and she raised her ass up out of the water so her pussy was right in me and Dave's face. Dave reached out and grabbed Sam's legs and pushed them up under her to fully expose her pussy to us. Then he dropped down onto his knees and flicked his tongue out and started to run it up and down her pussy. Sam let out a muffled moan as her head bobbed up and down slowly on Fred's cock. Dave moved closer and covered her pussy with his mouth and began to suck and lick her pussy like an expert. She pushed her ass and pussy hard into his face in response and started to ride his face towards an orgasm. I saw Dave's tongue snake out of his mouth and he started to swirl it around Sam's clit. After only a minute of that, Sam pushed back hard against Dave's mouth and screamed out loud as she rode out an intense orgasm. Dave then gave Sam a minute to catch her breath and focus her attention on Fred's cock for a little while.

Sam reached up and wrapped one hand around Fred's shaft and started to stroke him while she focused her oral skills on just his cock head. Fred moaned in delight and leaned back until he was lying back on the deck which gave Sam complete access to his cock and balls. While she stroked his length, she slowly licked her way down his shaft to his balls. Then she sucked each of his balls into her mouth and gave them a thorough tongue bath before she sucked her way back up to his cockhead and she swirled her tongue all over his cockhead while she continued to stroke his length. Sam then sucked his cockhead hard and after only another minute Fred tensed up and Sam pulled his cock from her mouth just as the first blast of cum erupted out of it onto her face. She continued to milk his cock with her hands while she licked and sucked his shaft until she drained every drop from him. Dave stepped up behind Sam and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of Fred's lap and led her over to me.

I sat up on the edge of the Jacuzzi and pulled my suit off and Dave pushed Sam's head down into my lap. Dave then pressed his crotch against Sam's ass and rubbed his cock up and down her slit while she licked sucked my balls and made her way up to the top of my cock. Dave had lined his cock up with her juicy opening and just as she engulfed my cock and started to slide her mouth down my shaft, Dave pressed his hard cock into her which caused her to take me into her throat. Sam moaned around my rod as Dave started to rock his hips back and forth as his drove his cock in and out of her hot pussy. We all settled into a nice rhythm and for the next few minutes the only sound was that of our cocks sliding in and out of Sam mixed with her moans of pleasure. Then Dave gripped her hips and started to pull her hard onto his cock with each thrust and that caused Sam to pull me further out of her mouth before she sucked me deep into her throat again. That was about all I could take and since Sam doesn't normally like me to cum in her mouth, I told her I was about to blow.

When she started to pull her mouth off my cock, Dave grabbed her by the hair and pushed her back down on my cock and said; "Oh no you don't! It is time for you to learn to swallow like the good little sluts do!" Sam started to resist and I was about to pull her head off my cock when Dave grabbed her hair really hard and said; "You have two choices...You either swallow like a good little slut or Fred and I will have to let the dean know about your party last week. Imagine all the press that will get. The whole town will know what a dirty little slut you are!" Then he let go of her hair to let her make her decision. After a minute, Sam sucked my cock back into her mouth and Dave started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy again. It only took a few strokes before I tensed up and started to shoot my load into Sam's mouth. For the first time ever, Sam kept my cock in her mouth and milked me dry with her tongue. Then she looked up at me and I could see her struggle to gulp down my load. When she was done, she opened her mouth to show me she did as she was told and then she licked her lips and it almost seemed like she enjoyed what she had just done.

Sam leaned forward enough so Dave's cock slipped from her pussy and then she stood up and turned around so she was facing Dave. Then she laid back between my legs and wrapped her arms around my legs for support and then she reached out with her legs and pulled Dave between them tight to her body. I could see Dave's fat cock pressed against her pussy and then Sam started to grind her pussy up and down the outside of his shaft. After a minute of that, she stopped and told Dave what she wanted; "Alright old timer, it is your turn now. I want you to put that big cock inside my young pussy again and I want you to fuck me hard and fast. I want to feel your fat cock pounding my pussy until you explode inside me!"

Dave reached down and grabbed her legs and pulled them up until her ankles were resting on his shoulders and then he pulled his cock down and lined it up right against her pussy lips. Dave lunged forward and in one lewd thrust his entire cock plowed into Sam's hot opening. He then gripped her thighs and started to do as she said and pounded his cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster than before. On each stroke in, he would drive so hard into her, she would gasp out loud and her entire body would rock against my legs hard.

Between thrusts Sam told him again what she wanted. She said; "Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck me hard and fast. You cock feels so good inside me, now I want to feel your hot cum in me too!"

That was all Dave could take and he rammed his cock into her as deep as possible and his body started to jerk and spasm as he blew his load deep inside my wife. Sam dropped her legs down and wrapped them tight around his waist and held him tight inside her until his big cock started to soften. When she unhooked her legs from his waist, Dave dropped back into the Jacuzzi to try to recover and Sam hopped out and grabbed her robe.

Fred was rock hard again after watching the action for awhile, so Sam grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet and said; "Hey boys, while you recover out here Fred and I are going to head into the guest room to continue the party. Join us when you are ready for more."

After about ten minutes Dave and I headed inside. When we went into the guest room, Sam was riding Fred's cock while he sucked and nibbled on her big hard nipples. Both he and Dave had a long hard fuck session on the bed with Sam until they both deposited another load inside her pussy. That was all the old timers could handle, so they got dressed and headed out.

I was half asleep on the bed when Sam got back from showing them out, but she grabbed my cock and started to suck me back to life. Then she treated me to another incredible blowjob and when I came, she gulped it down like a champ. She then moved up next to me and we fell asleep in each others arms fully satisfied.