SAM Ch. 00-01

Story Info
The Prologue and Chapter One.
10.8k words
3.8
10.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has developed from one of the Characters in my story The Webber Family Secrets. For background information I recommend reading the story but of course it is not essential. This is going to be a long story so I have placed it under Novels and Novellas. Enjoy!

*****

SAM

PROLOGUE

It was seven on Tuesday morning and Sam was walking the path above the beach with George and the twins.

"God last night darling George you never cease to bring something new out of me when we make love. Last night's orgasm was mind boggling I never thought I could cum with such force. It was wild. Now darling I will be home either late on Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. But I will phone you and give you the details. Now let's get up and give the twins their breakfast because I still have things to discuss with Chloe. Seeing she is providing the funds for this project I need to give her all the contact details and billing details for the architect and building contractors."

Sam walked up the broad steps of the Old Queenslander and sat down looking out over the coral reef to the white caps of the ocean waves. She saw a flock of turns drop down and start to feed inside the inlet smiling at the small splashes of jumping fish trying to escape the hunter. "Zoe tells me that we have one hundred people over the long weekend and that she has taken a wedding booking for April next year the whole resort has been booked for five nights. They have already paid a fifty percent deposit. Let me go and say goodbye to the twins and then I will come out and we can walk down to the car together. I am so going to miss the girls it seems only yesterday that we were changing nappies and getting up time and again through the night. Now look at them two little ladies about to go into kindergarten next year."

Sam arrived in town at one and after booking into the motel was outside the contractor's office half an hour later. At four she went into the plaza and bought two presents for the twins before phoning the architect only to be told that due to an emergency he would have to re-schedule the appointment for nine on Thursday morning or maybe even later in the day.

Entering her motel apartment Sam shucked out of her clothes and took a shower. Standing under the refreshing rain shower her thoughts went to George and the twins before remembering the love making of the previous evening. The longer she though the more sensitive her nipples became. Taking the course shower gel applicator, she slid it down across her pussy gasping quietly as it scraped across her clit. Leaning back against the wall she spread her legs wide before continuing running the rough nylon across her now so wet pussy. She ran her hand down and through her slit feeling the swollen labia before taking up the applicator and continuing her naughty escapade. Meanwhile her left fingers were massaging her very sensitive nipples feeling them puff up as she continued stimulating them. Sam's swirling fingers began to work her to a fever pitch as she groaned when she slid a finger inside and turning it up began to caress her 'G' spot.

Then it happened, at first with small muscle cramping waves her pussy swelling, her stomach and pussy muscles straining before with a rush of heavy breathing her climax boiled through her. Resting back against the shower wall her legs spread and the cum from her orgasm dripping from her exposed pussy Sam gave a hiss of contentment. "Fuck I needed that."

Returning to her room she collapsed onto the bed and lay back arms and legs spread wide and closed eyes relaxing trying to forget the frustrating delays of the day just gone. Looking over at the clock and seeing it was already seven she quickly got up and changing into a light evening dress, thigh highs and blouse phoned George and told him the bad news. "So darling I cannot see myself getting home before at least four on Thursday afternoon possibly even later. After the ridiculous goings on today you never know what may happen. Give the twins a big hug and kiss from their Mum and tell them that I will be bringing them a big surprise when I come home.

Looking at her watch Sam decided to walk over to the Pub for dinner. It was a fine warm evening and there was the scent of blossom in the air as she walked down past the Marina and through the park.

The Pub was already crowded and she was told that there would be a good forty minutes wait before she could get a table. Shaking her head in annoyance she went to the bar and ordered a wine and taking it over to a quiet corner sat down to think about the ridiculous delays of the day and drank her wine. Ten minutes later she was disturbed by an incredibly handsome man asking if he could join her at her table because there was nowhere else to sit. Sam was happy to have company hoping that conversation would make her relax and forget.

"Hi I am Damion and I am very grateful for your generosity."

"Oh don't mention it Damion to be honest I am very happy to have some company because today has been one big frustration. Oh sorry I am Sam."

"Pleased to meet you Sam what happened to destroy your day?"

"I had driven into town for two meetings, the first with a building contractor and the second with the architects. The meeting with the contractor was not so bad although we were constantly interrupted. I then phoned the architect's office only to be told that the meeting was re-scheduled to Thursday morning and even then it may need to be re-scheduled for later in the day. So I will probably not get home until late on Thursday or early Friday morning. It's just too bad, I am so frustrated having to stay in town for another night and who knows maybe two nights. I see that like me you have finished your wine. I must visit the Ladies restroom so could you get me another glass of shiraz. I won't be long."

As Sam walked towards the rest rooms Damion bought two glasses of Shiraz and taking them back to the table poured a small sachet of white powder into Sam's glass and quickly stirred it through.

"Oh thank you Damion here is the money for my drink."

"Oh don't be silly I am sure we will have another drink so you pay for the next round. I imagine like me you are staying at the motel. I have booked there but am yet to formally book in and pay for my accommodation so if you have walked over I can offer you a lift back."

As he was speaking Sam was finding it difficult concentrating on what Damion was saying. Deciding it was simply the excellent wine on an empty stomach she finished her drink telling Damion she was not going to have another until dinner was served. At that moment Damion's phone rang so Sam just sat listening to the endless drone of voices continuing to feel more and more off color. She was getting worried because by now her vision was becoming blurred and she was finding it difficult to stay upright.

"Look Damion I am feeling really off color I think I must be coming down with something could you give me a lift back to my room at the motel. I think I will forego dinner and get some sleep. I pray that I am better by the morning. I have to drive home tomorrow afternoon." Standing on shaky legs she stumbled and feeling Damion save her fall and helping her to his SUV.

Sam tried to unlock the door but by this time her coordination was so bad that she couldn't turn the key. "Here let me help you. Just lean on me and I will open the door and help you onto your bed."

As Damion opened her door Sam collapsed unconscious into his arms. Picking her up he carried her into the room, laying her on the bed. He then quickly looked though her wallet and getting her name went to reception and told them that she had to book out early and would not need the room tomorrow. Paying them he returned to her room and going through her address book wrote down the names and numbers of her architect and contractor. Quickly packing her suitcase and taking it and her handbag put them onto the back seat. Returning to the room he locked a small silver collar round Sam's neck and pressing a button on a remote picked her up and fastened her into the front seat.

CHAPTER ONE

WEDNESDAY

Sam Reluctantly Submits

Sam awoke to light streaming in through two narrow windows high on the left wall. She was still groggy and suffered from an intense headache. Closing her eyes, she lay there trying to relax and work out where she was. At first she thought she was in her motel room but soon realized that she was somewhere else. She was surprised to find that other than her shoes she was still fully dressed. Moving to her left she was brought up short. She rolled back to the right and found she had a little more freedom that way but was still pulled up short again. Reaching up to her neck she felt the collar and noticed that it had a lead attached to it. Dropping back, she closed her eyes and began to cry. Her first thoughts went to the twins and George but the realization that she was a helpless prisoner, her tears were more bitter.

Suddenly a door opened and the man from the previous evening entered. Again he was impeccably dressed. "Good morning Sam I trust you had a comfortable night's sleep."

"You drugged me you bastard. Let me go now and take me back to town and I will say nothing of it."

"That is not going to happen Sam. Now listen carefully because we don't have much time. You have been brought here to prepare to be the entertainment at our private extravaganza over the long weekend. Today and through to Friday evening you are going to be trained in your duties."

"As he said this Sam began to cry again."

"Listen Sam you are a beautiful, intelligent woman so I want you to consider two options. The first is to accept what is happening and submit to the next five days and on completion you will be returned dressed as you are now along with all your belongings. Alternatively decide not to cooperate and you will be returned naked and with no means of identity. Your bags, phone, wallet, watch and jewelry will be incinerated. We will even remove your tattoos navel and tongue piercings and your beautiful hair will be cut with a number four comb. In short you will have lost all identity. So Sam what's it to be, submission or non-cooperation? Look up at the monitor in the corner it is there for two purposes. First your collar has a homing beacon and even as we talk my partner is watching you on her monitor. Secondly it can be used as clock."

"Now Sam you are going to be given an hour to decide your future but let me tell you now even if you unwisely decide not to cooperate you will finally submit. The only trouble is that you also lose your identity. So this is what I want you to do; within the next hour you are to remove all your clothes and neatly fold and leave them on the bed. You will then walk through the door and come down the corridor to the stairwell. Don't worry you can only go in the one direction so it's easy. I want you to come up to the second floor and walk down the hall and enter the room with the open door. Don't worry all the other rooms are locked. Now just a warning, on the first floor you will see the front door and it will be open. Don't try to escape because we will see you on the monitor and anyway escape is useless because the property has a high concrete security wall around it and on the top is razor wire. Remember if you are silly enough to try escaping then you will suffer humiliation and pain that you could never imagine."

"Your other alternative is not to cooperate and if you decide to take this option I will find you in this room in an hour's time. I will bring my partner and between us we will strip you and your ordeal will begin."

"So Sam I am now going to unclip your lead from the bed and leave you to make your decision. The door will lock as I shut it but when we see you begin to remove your clothes it will be unlocked. Finally, if you submit you will be rewarded, now look up at the monitor and you will see the clock begin the hour's countdown. Goodbye for now Sam you are a beautiful and intelligent woman I hope you make the correct decision."

Damion turned and quickly closed the door behind him leaving Sam on the bed crying. She lay down with her head buried in the pillows and cried bitter tears of frustration. She was frightened and lonely, she thought of the twins and George and cried even more.

"Oh God what can I do? To submit or not to submit, is it easier to accept the humiliations of the next five days. Or do I refuse and suffer something worse than death? Oh God the twins, George everything would be lost."

Standing up her shoulders slumping in defeat she slowly undid her blouse and neatly folded it on the bed. She then removed her dress and sitting down on the bed removed her knee high's. Standing again with shaking fingers she unclasped her bra and placed it neatly on the bed. Pausing for a moment to look at the clock she slipped out of her thong and dropping it onto the bed.

"Okay Sam Webber you can handle this after all it is for your kids and George that you are submitting." She walked boldly to the door and opening it quickly walked up the stairs. Pausing at the first floor, looking out at the sunny morning sky she again pulled her shoulders back and walked on up to the second floor.

Entering the room, she saw Damion sitting at a dining table with a tall dark skinned woman. Coming towards the table the woman told her to stand on the white square. The woman then stood and Sam saw that she was well over six feet tall. Her dark hair was tied up in a bun. She was wearing a tight form fitting black leather body suit with black knee high boots. Sam noticed that although her breasts were big they were well proportioned to her size. Looking down the slim apparition she noticed the crease of her pussy through the soft leather."

The woman walked slowly up to Sam and ran two fingers across her breasts before sliding down and palming her pussy. Slapping her butt, she said "God you are so beautiful I am looking forward to training you. Damion where did you find this little slut?"

Damion spoke, telling Sam that her training had now commenced.

"I am your Master Damion and my partner here is your Mistress Rebecca. You will address us as Master and Mistress. I am going to be responsible with training you in deportment, how you address us and the people you will be entertaining. I will train you in your duties required for the weekend's activities and make sure you know the layout of the Lodge where the entertainment takes place. Where you are now, are just the offices and your school rooms."

"Just a note on punishment. This is the best way to get a slave to perform her duties correctly at all times. Punishment will take the form of spanking with the hand. The reason for this is that we don't want you to display any serious bruising on the weekend. Failure in any of your duties and you will be spanked. If you show of any disrespect for Master or Mistress will also be a punishable offence".

Sam then looked towards her Mistress. "I will be responsible for your slut training. You will be learning orgasm control and get to experience all the instruments that may be used over the weekend and I will train you with the positions of submission."

Damion then stood and walking around Sam ran his hand across her breasts and down between her legs. Noticing Sam tense, he smiled. "Don't worry Sam you will get used to this and by Saturday morning it will be as familiar as getting dressed in the morning. Now we don't have much time left. Your training commences at nine thirty and it is now eight. When I leave for breakfast with your Mistress you will go through the door at the end of the room and shower properly. You are to remove all make-up and thoroughly wash your cunt and ass. Later today your Mistress will give you an enema but that does not mean you forget to wash properly. Do you understand? "

Speaking sullenly Sam said a quiet yes.

"What did you just say Sam?"

"Sorry yes Master."

"I am also sorry because you will receive punishment from your Mistress after breakfast. Now once you have showered you are to return to this room and eat the breakfast that will be waiting for you. I suggest you eat heartily because you are going to have a lot of hard work to complete before lunch at one thirty. Now your Mistress and I are leaving for breakfast, the door will not be locked because we trust that you will not do anything stupid. On completing breakfast, you are to stand where you are now with your hands behind your neck and legs spread wide. Remember your legs are always spread wide. You belong to us now and we want access to your cunt at all times."

As the door closed Sam walked into the bathroom and had a refreshing shower making sure to remove all make-up, sliding the applicator over her cunt and through the crack of her butt she remembered her orgasm in the shower the previous evening. Drying she walked back into the outer room and sitting at the table began to eat the excellent breakfast provided. On completion she paused wondering how long she had before her Master and Mistress returned. She quickly returned to the bathroom and relieved herself.

Returning again she stood on the white square in the posture demanded of her. She stood there proudly thrusting her breasts forward with her legs spread wide and hands locked behind her neck. Fifteen minutes later her Master and Mistress returned.

They walked slowly around her trailing fingers across her breasts. As her Mistress passed back to the front her left hand dropped between Sam's legs and fondled her pussy lips. Moaning quietly Sam pushed her breasts proudly forward.

"You like the feel of my fingers on your cunt my little slut. Don't worry you will be feeling a lot more before today is over."

Again Damion spoke, now Sam your training is going to commence. First I am going to give you a new name. For the next five days you are to forget Sam and answer to FiFi. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master and Mistress."

"Well answered and so what is your name?"

"My name is FiFi Master."

"FiFi I told you that if you submitted and came up to this room you would receive a reward. We are going to allow you to phone your family. We have prepared a speech for you. We want you to explain to your husband that you have been delayed even more and that the architect cannot see you before Sunday afternoon and that this means you will not get home until Tuesday because you will have to get back to the contractor with the latest information. By the way FiFi we have already made these appointments for you. As long as you tell him this as written you may then have five minutes of chit chat with him. But remember, if you try to give any idea that things are not as you say they are, then you will be returned to town naked and without identification."

"Oh thank you Master and Mistress and I promise on my word not to try anything silly." Sam was given her phone and she called George and told him the latest news. Hanging up she began to cry.

"You were not told that you could cry. Stop this instant otherwise the punishment I will be giving you will be increased."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress."

"Okay FiFi I will always be responsible for spanking you and a word of warning I get a thrill out of it. Now come here and bend over my knees. I want your hands on the floor. Under no reason are you to lift them off the floor until told to do so. You are to spread your legs as wide as you can and you are to count the spanks. Failure in this task means that we will simply begin again from one. Now come here and assume your position."

Sam walked over to where her Mistress sat and bent over her knees laying her hands flat on the floor in front of her spreading her legs wide. FiFi this is your first punishment session so I will be delivering five spanks. With all subsequent punishments it will increase by five. Am I understood.?"