Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam finds himself in a female body when he sneezes
5.4k words
4.46
42.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thefluc
Thefluc
11 Followers

Editor's note: a long time ago, I read a manga called 'gacha gacha – secret', it tells the story of a boy who transforms into a girl when he sneezes. The story intrigued me immensely, and I decided to create a similar story. At first, this wasn't intended to be a story of sexual nature, but after some convincing by my friends, I added the erotic parts, and, to be honest, I enjoyed writing them.

If people like this story, I will be sure to continue my story, so please, vote and leave comments! I love reading them.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sam had a smile on his face. Bill, obviously, had not. It was the third time in a row Sam had beaten Bill in a game of Mariokart today. It did not happen often, because Bill was usually the one better at games. He somehow had a knack for them, and was good at any game, regardless of how much he played it, if he had even played it at all. But somehow he totally sucked today.

'Saw Anna's outfit today?' Bill asked.

'Shut up.'

'Oh don't come telling me you didn't see it. I saw you staring at her. Again.'

'I said, shut up.'

'Look Sam, it's obvious you like her. How come you never talk to her? I mean, that pie place she works at, they make wonderful pies. Go there and take one. Maybe she'll talk to you there, when she's out of her usual group of girls"

'She works at Cakes 'n Pies right?'

'Yeah, her dad owns the place, it's downtown. Seriously, go talk to her.'

'And then what? What am I supposed to say? I have had a crush on you for over 2 years now, will you please not find me pathetic and go out with me?'

'I wouldn't try that if I were you. But if you do, you'll get five bucks from me.' Bill let out a small laugh.

'Look, I really wish she would at least notice and talk to me, but somehow she never sees me, what am I supposed to do?'

'Make a wish and it might come through", Bill suggested.

'Fine, I made the wish, can we please go back now, I want to own you in one more game before I have to go.'

Sam tried to concentrate on the game, but Bill's suggestion had really thrown him off his game. He should indeed try to talk to her, where she was most vulnerable and alone; at her work. He knew she knew him by face and name, they were in the same year in high school, both graduates with only a few months to go before they would be done with High school forever. And indeed, the outfit she had worn today was hot. He loved the spring, how all the girls took out their skirts and tank tops as soon as the sun started shining. She had worn a black skirt up to just above her knees, and a tight white top, accentuating her firm breasts. Her long, brown-black hair was slightly curled and came to just under her shoulders. She had bright, blue eyes and a slight hint of freckles. He loved freckles, he thought they were cute.

But Anna wasn't just a beauty, she was smart as well. She was at the top of the class, and would be attending a major university after graduation. It seemed like her energy was unlimited, always running around, keeping up with everybody. She was also in the athletics team, and she was good , not the best, but she knew how to run.

Bill cried out. 'What the hell are you doing man? You've been driving against that wall for a minute now!'

Suddenly Sam snapped out of it. Damn, he had been daydreaming about Anna again. That seemed to happen a lot more often lately. He didn't know why, but it was like every free moment he had, she was there in his mind, galloping around. He made the decision to go and see her tomorrow after school. But for now, he had to try and beat Bill.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

School seemed to last forever the next day, but finally the last bell rang and Sam jumped out of his chair, determined to get Anna's attention at work. He had taken great care this morning in looking his best, and he was quite proud of it. He started a casual walk towards the city center, where the cake shop where Anna worked was situated. He had never been there, but when he walked in it seemed like a nice place. There were some tables at the wall, a small bar with stools in front of it, and a huge glass counter with countless kinds cupcakes and pies displayed. His mouth began to water at the sight of it. But knowing he had a slow metabolism, it was probably unwise to eat one of those, since he also just had lunch. He sat at a table in a corner of the shop, and it didn't take long until he saw Anna walking over to him. She was wearing long jeans with a black top. A waitress wallet on her belt and her hair in a ponytail. The black top and her black hair accentuated her beautiful blue eyes. He saw a hint of recognition in her eyes when she walked up to him, but still she greeted him in a normal way, obviously repeated hundreds of times already.

'Hi! Welcome to Cakes 'n Pies, can I take your order?'

She had sounded enthusiastic allright, but she had shown no sign of wanting to talk to him, or even knowing his name whatsoever. It was not like she was busy, he was the only customer in the entire shop.

Feeling shot down and hopeless, all courage flowed out of him like a waterfall, and he felt himself starting to blush, just wanting to get away. But he also did not want to be rude, so he ordered a cup of coffee. She smiled at him and walked away. Sam just looked at her when she left, her hips swaying, her beautiful ass wiggling as she walked. Sam suddenly noticed he was staring, and quickly turned his head away. Anna was back almost immediately with a large cup of coffee. Sam thanked her, and stared at her ass again when she turned and walked away.

He felt stupid and depressed. How could he have even hoped she would see him standing? She was the most popular girl in the entire school, she could have any guy she wanted. She was smart, she was beautiful, her future lay ahead of her. He decided he needed some distraction, and that moment Bill called him. 'Well speak of the devil' he thought, as he picked up the phone.

He heard Bill before Sam had a chance to speak: 'Sam, you, arcade, now!'

'What, why? I'm having coffee right now!'

'I don't care, even if you had Anna on top you right now. Okay, maybe not then, but that's not happening now is it?'

'Not exactly.' Sam muttered. 'She just came up to me and took my order as if...'

Bill cut him off . 'No time Sam, we'll talk about that later, I need you here with me at the arcade immediately. Remember that new game we read about? The one with Virtual Reality that, like, you put on your brains and stuff?'

Sam did remember, it was the biggest news in years, after 3d games had become common, Blizzard had given a few press conferences, telling about the biggest thing ever attempted in history. It was a game played purely by your brain, emerging you into the game as if you really were the character you played. He had totally forgot that today was the release date.

Feeling suddenly very excited, he quickly paid for his coffee, totally ignorant of Anna. He put on his jacket and almost ran outside. He was at the arcade in five minutes. Bill was already waiting for him outside, a huge grin on his face.

They went inside, and immediately went to the pods at the back, where, surprisingly, no one was standing in line. They were the first there, probably one of the first people to even use the pods. Not hesitating, Sam walked to one and lay down inside the pod, since the game was played unconsciously. He put the helmet on and heard something click. He suddenly felt extremely heavy and his vision blurred.

Suddenly, he was standing in an empty void. A large floor consisting of some sort of green light and a grid pattern stretched endlessly in all directions. He looked down and saw he had no body. A voice sounded, but there was no one who had spoken, as if the voice had emerged out of thin air.

'Greetings, player. Welcome to the great and wonderful world of Arkanda. I am your host, Ezela, and I will be guiding you through the process of creating your character. However, since it seems you are exactly the thousandth person registering, I have a special offer for you. I can grant you one of these three things: the change of gender, an experience boost or a powerful weapon. You may choose now or ask me some questions before deciding.'

Surprised at this, Sam had a strange idea coming up. 'Can I choose whatever I look like when I choose to change my gender?'

The voice was silent for a second, then replied. 'There are some limitations on the design, but yes, you may design your own character, just like any other female would.'

An idea started growing in Sam's head. If he couldn't be with Anna, then he could still look like her. Since she was the embodiment of sexyness in his eyes. And hey, who wouldn't want to be a sexy girl? The other two options were tempting, but he also wanted to see the look on Bills face when he found out Sam looked exactly like Anna. He chose the sexchange, and suddenly a mirror appeared in front of him. He looked like a girl allright, a pretty hot one at that. She was blonde, just like him, had green eyes and a hint of freckles. The body was plain, with no curvature. It seemed logical to him, being a boy, to change that at first. As soon as he started thinking about it, he saw his chest growing to a pair of firm breasts, covered under a white shirt. That was when he noticed he was wearing a white shirt and white pants, all plain.

He stopped growing his breasts when they were about Anna's size, albeit a little bit larger. He then turned around and pictured Anna's ass as it had swayed so sexily before just half an hour ago. He saw his ass transform in just the same way as his breasts had done, and soon he was looking at the exact replica of Anna's ass. He then turned to his waist, and made it a bit tighter, completing his almost perfect 90-60-90 figure. He looked at the mirror, and saw he was pleased. His long blonde hair was still off though, so he started changing it to black. Slowly his hair got darker and darker, moving to brown first.

Suddenly he heard a crack, and everything went dark. He tried to look around, but found his body gone. Suddenly everything went blue and a high pitched noise started off somewhere far away. The next thing he knew, he was lying on his back, his eyes closed, people rumbling in the background. He suddenly realized he was in the pod again, back at the arcade. He took off his helmet and looked about. Everyone was staring at something behind him, as if they had just seen a ghost. He looked behind his back and found the pod was on fire. Suddenly feeling the heat, he jumped out, waving frantically, checking if he hadn't caught fire himself.

Bill was standing next to him, his face entirely white, his eyes moist as if he were to cry. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Bill hugged Sam in a tight, manly embrace.

'I thought you we're gone man. As soon as they turned it on, the pod started making cracking noises, and suddenly flames shot out of the back. They tried to wake you man, but they couldn't, you were just lying there, unconscious. They tried to pull you away, but they were afraid that pulling you away while connected could cause brain damage. I'm so glad you woke up, I was terrified'

Sam was speechless. So he had just been lying there for a few minutes? It had felt like an hour on the inside. He couldn't really remember what had happened, the last thing he remembered was that he was staring at some really hot, brown haired girl in tight white clothing. It had felt like a dream. Already he wished he could go back inside, and continue looking at, what he now realized, was himself. It felt really weird to be thinking of himself as a girl, but somewhere far in his mind, it felt like she was still there, the girl Sam, like a blueprint stored in his brain. The image of her was burned in his memory. Thinking of it, he decided to keep the brown hair, instead of turning it black later when he had the chance. Samantha (he decided to name his girl self Samantha) seemed like a good enough girl to him, and he was content with it. It wasn't Anna, but she was beautiful in a different way, and he thought that, if she were real, he'd definitely stare at her. Which was a good thing right?

Bill shook his shoulders. 'Dude, are you there? Are you okay?'

'Oh. Uhm, yeah, im fine Bill. Thanks for telling me in. I don't think we will be able to try that game today, are we?'

They left the arcade, Sam still felt dazed as if he had suddenly been awoken from a very deep sleep. He felt extremely tired and decided to go home. When he came home, he greeted to his mother and sister, then went up to his room immediately and let himself fall onto his bed. He did not even bother undressing. He was asleep almost instantly, dreaming of this girl he had saw in the game called Arkanda.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sam woke up early the next day. Even though it was Saturday and there was no school today. He had gone to bed so early the day before, that he had simply slept his normal hours and had awoken early. His bed was nice and warm, and he felt no urge to move, just content to be there for a few more minutes, enjoying the feel of the bedcloth against his skin. He remembered this wonderful dream where he had seen a beautiful brown-haired girl in the mirror. He sat upright in the bed, but when he moved his head, a pain exploded inside it. The headache was terrible and had come sudden. As soon as he stopped moving, the headache lessened slightly. He decided to keep lying down for a few minutes, until his headache had almost subsided. Again, he tried sitting up, this time he came further than before, until about halfway up when he felt his headache returning again.

He let his head fall back onto the pillow, when his hair came on his face. Annoyed by it, he brushed it away. He suddenly realized that his hair shouldn't be long enough to even brush before his eyes. Reaching for his hair again, he noticed his hair had grown a lot overnight. And by that he meant that it had gone from short, to almost beneath his shoulders. He felt panic starting to rise, and started breathing heavily, when he noticed it's difficult to breathe. Looking down he sees that his shirt is incredibly tight around his waist, and it seems to have grown a lot. He moves his hands to his chest, and feels them being all soft and squishy. Suddenly he realized what had happened. He had long hair, he had breasts... Something had happened to him overnight. There was just one final test. He moved his hands to his crotch, and felt nothing there, no bulge, no hair, nothing.

He wanted to scream, but when he did, he stopped almost instantaneously. His voice was high, not the usual low grumble he was accustomed to. He started looking around, his eyes twitching.

'Ok Sam.' He thought. 'Don't panic, there must be a reasonable explanation for this. You're dreaming, yes that's it. In just a few moments you will wake up and everything will be normal again.'

He pinched his arm. It hurt. He tried getting up again, ignoring the headache that started to rise. When he sat on the side of his bed, he looked into the mirror. Staring back at him, was the same girl he had seen, or rather had been, in Arkanda.

All he wanted to do at that moment was scream, run around and panic. But he didn't want to alert his mom or his sister. He tried keeping quiet, but he was breathing heavily. Rational thought had seemed to escape him, replaced by a single phrase in his head repeated all over again: 'Oh god, oh god, oh god.'

He sat like this for a few minutes, when he started to calm down. He started thinking back at what happened in the arcade. He had been the girl at the moment the game blacked out. It must have glitched in some way and implemented this image of his female self in his brain. Being suddenly pulled out of it must have resulted in some sort of error, and had changed him. Yes, that must have been it.

He went to his computer, and started looking for similar cases on the internet. Nothing could be found, the only thing he could find about Arkanda was the huge success it had been, giving things like sales numbers and press conferences. Nothing was there about the accident at his arcade, and it seemed he was alone on the case.

He still felt a little sick and shivery, and he sneezed. Instantly, his headache returned again, more severely than it had been when he tried getting up. He let out a loud groan and grabbed for his head. His hair was short again. And he was pretty sure the groan he just let out was in a low-pitched voice as well. He ran to the mirror, and found that he was looking at the familiar image of himself again. He touched his chest, nothing was there. He felt his groin, and thankfully, something was there. He let out a sigh of relief, but he was still worried, and in a weird way, fascinated by what had just happened. He started recalling what had happened. A headache had suddenly emerged and he had turned back to normal again. But what had triggered it? There must have been something that had triggered it. And if so, could there be something that can trigger it again, possibly turning him back into a girl again.

He had to find out before going anywhere, afraid of randomly turning into a girl and having to explain what the hell had just happened. There must be something, but he could not figure out what. He had been sitting behind his computer, he had shivered, and the headache had appeared. But there must have been something else, since he was shivering now as well.

Then it suddenly dawned to him. He had sneezed. Sneezing! That must have been it. But how could he test this? It was not like he could sneeze on command. He started thinking of what could make him sneeze. He knew his mother had a feather somewhere in a kitchen drawer, and in the movies they always used feathers to make people sneeze.

He ran downstairs into the kitchen, to find his mother and sister having breakfast. His mother always made breakfast early on Saturday, with fresh pancakes and orange juice. Sam was expected to sit there by the time breakfast started. It was one of the last family traditions still intact, and his mother would be mad at him for being late. She asked him what took him so long.

Before Sam could react, Lisa, his sister, spoke up. 'I bet he was masturbating up there, I heard him rumbling through his room!'

Sam took an angry stare at his sister. She always made these kind of jokes. It just probably goes with the age. She was 15, and would be 16 next month. His mother however just shrugged and motioned for him to come sit at the table. Not wanting to raise questions by defying his mother, Sam sat down and had breakfast. He quickly finished eating and started looking in the drawer, unaware of the questioning looks of his mother and sister. When he found the feather, he let out a slight smile, and went to his room again.

He realized his room probably wasn't safe from his sister, as she had the annoying habit of just barging into his room without knocking. He went to the bathroom, taking his towel, pretending to go take a shower. After locking the door, he stood in front the mirror, which covered about half of the wall in front of him. It stood opposite the toilet, which, as it turned out, had been a bad idea. He always found it awkward to look at himself when he was on the toilet. Feeling anxious with anticipation, he brushed the feather at his nose. After a minute of trying, he finally sneezed.

Again a headache exploded in his head, this time subsiding more quickly, leaving almost as fast as it had come. He looked into the mirror, and saw he had changed again. The beautiful girl was looking back at him again. He, or rather, she, smiled a wide smile. It was a beautiful smile, and looking at it made her smile even more. It felt really weird, but she felt as if she was in love with this girl, the realization that it was herself, had not settled in yet. All she saw before her, was a beautiful, grinning girl, with a too tight shirt on and pants that were loose. Realizing the shirt was way too tight, she tried to take it off. Not being accustomed to her breasts, she had a hard time doing that, as she was used to pull it by the shoulders. Trying a different technique she always saw other girls using at the beach, she reached down at the bottom of the shirt and pulled it off inside it out.

Thefluc
Thefluc
11 Followers
12