SAM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaagh ... aaaaagh Mistress" FiFi cried out as she felt her Mistresses thumb press down on her swollen love button.

"Steady my little slut we have a long journey of exploration before you 'cum' to the end of your adventure."

Rebecca slowed as she slid her ever so soft fingers back to FiFi's breasts and leaning back down offering her thick tongue for FiFi's pleasure. With a moan of satisfaction FiFi greedily sucked her Mistresses tongue into her mouth."

"That's it little slut you are sucking it like at true lezzie." As she said this her left finger slid across FiFi's nipples again.

Sucking her Mistresses tongue FiFi moaned in contentment as she felt her Mistress pinch her swollen puckered nips. She wanted to cry out but at that moment Rebecca took control and drove her tongue deep, swirling her tongue into the deepest recesses of her mouth.

FiFi knew that she would never be the same as she felt her Mistresses fingers move south again. This time they wandered slowly up her dripping sex.

FiFi arched her back as Rebecca's finger pocked inside feeling the humid recess of her victims pulsing cunt. "Oh God Mistress please allow me to cum."

"All good things come to those who wait. Be patient slut"

Again Rebecca slid back along the now so familiar trail and leaning into FiFi began a deep mouth lock. Knowing just how close FiFi was to cumming Rebecca continued swirling her dominant tongue through FiFi's helpless mouth. Finally, she licked down across her slut's jaw and down the soft pliant skin of her throat. Continuing down through the valley between her breasts and working towards the summit of her twin peaks.

FiFi lay in submissive silence as she felt her Mistresses tongue leave its wet trail to her breasts but when she felt her mistresses tongue take her nipples she screamed.

"Oh sweet Jesus Mistress pleassssssssssse."

Again Rebecca slowed and stopping with her mouth over FiFi's nipple until she felt her victim relax back into the mattress.

"Well done slut it's not long now."

Beginning her tongue trail south again Rebecca stopped at the small depression of FiFi's navel and licking through it continued her slow lick to FiFi throbbing center. Rebecca slid further down the bed and lifting FiFi's legs commenced her slow annoying tongue slide up the molten lips of FiFi's cunt. As she began to lick back and forth along her slut cunt FiFi began to gasp in long drawn out groans.

"Aaagh Oh Mistressssssss ... aaaaagh ... aaagh please Mistress your slut's cunt is beginning to boil"

Both FiFi and her Mistress felt the cunt muscles begin to tighten and again, smiling Rebecca pulled back and waited for FiFi to calm again. After ten minutes Rebecca looked FiFi in the eye before driving three fingers deep into her cunt saying at the same time "Cum for your Mistress cunt."

"Ohhhhh ... Mistress I am ... cummmmmming Ohhhhh." FiFi tensed before her strongest most devastating orgasm exploded squirting her cum onto her Mistresses face. Her hips bucking, she continued shock after boiling shock as her muscles tensed and released and tensed again before she finally collapsed exhausted into the soft mattress.

As FiFi lay exhausted her Mistress licked the cum off her cunt and thighs. Slowly gliding along the swollen lips and dipping her tongue again into her steamy cunt. FiFi growled again as she felt another orgasm building when her Mistress again turned a finger up over her 'G' spot and when she licked across her ever so sensitive nipples she screamed as her hips began to buck again. This time FiFi collapsed into a deep satisfied sleep.

Half and hour later Rebecca shook her slut awake. Come along slut it's time you give me what I have just done for you. Looking through sex hazed eyes FiFi smiled a long satisfied smile.

"Oh Mistress I have never experienced anything like that before. Will I get anything like it over the weekend? I had two devastating orgasms in as many minutes I have never experienced that with anyone before tonight."

"If who I understand is coming actually arrives then you will get more than a simple fucking because she is an incredibly beautiful and very wild original lover. She feeds off woman like you."

"Remember slut, your Mistress was eighteen and a half when she had her first lesbian experience. I have made it my life's work to break little straight girls into full blown cunt munchers. Now come along it is time for your second lesson tonight. Get down between my legs and eat your Mistress."

Rebecca lay back and spreading her legs wide watched her slut move eagerly down between her legs. FiFi paused looking at her Mistresses steamy pussy and then slowly slid her mouth over it her tongue sliding along her swollen pussy lips. As she took a tentative lick along her lips she felt her Mistress press forward onto her mouth moaning her approval.

"Just keep doing that until I tell you to stop." Again Rebecca cried out as her slut's tongue slid over her clit. She was surprised at how good her sluts tongue was. Using her left hand FiFi spread her Mistresses pussy wide and sliding her tongue across and down tasting the sweet juices as her tongue revolved again across and up licking across her Mistress clit before driving her hard tongue deep into the recess of her Mistresses pussy.

Rebecca lifted her left leg and directed her slut to move up with her knee on her pussy while her slut's cunt slid along her left thigh. "Now fuck me slut. Start to move in a fucking motion." FiFi began to move as directed and groaned when she felt the stimulus her sensitive pussy got from moving up and down her Mistresses leg. She began a wild motion back and forth pumping her hips as her Mistress responded in kind. Slowly the two beautiful woman began to moan as they felt their combined orgasms begin to build. Grinding against each other, Rebecca screamed as her orgasm began to erupt. Feeling her Mistress reach her orgasm FiFi exploded with her third orgasm for the evening.

Slowly the lovers calmed as the aftershocks of their wild orgasm calmed. FiFi moved up the bed and spooning into her Mistress began to kiss her shoulders.

"So slut do you still feel lesbian sex is artificial?"

"Oh God no Mistress your slut also needs what a woman can give."

"So if you were in a pub alone and a woman approached you would you accept her offer and sleep with her?"

"If I were in town alone but if my husband was with me then I would reject her offer."

"What if she gave you her card?"

"I would then contact her the next time I was going to be in town alone overnight. Mistress you are right your slut has been converted. I hope this woman you are speaking of is here over the weekend. You have gotten your slut interested."

Laughing Rebecca told FiFi that this woman would devour her and demand total submission just like she was expected to submit to her Master and Mistress now.

"Oh God again you frighten me. Is she cruel?"

"No little one she is not cruel but she is an original and very demanding lover. I think you would get on with her very well. You are both very similar. But anyway we shall see on the weekend. Now slut slide next to me and get your sleep it is already two in the morning and you are to receive your next enema at six thirty

FiFi grimaced "Oh Mistress do I have to have another enema?"

"Yes slut and after today you will be responsible to complete your own enema at five each morning of the weekend. Remember you will be ob served so don't think you can get away with it."

"Yes Mistress, goodnight."

12