SAM Ch. 03

Story Info
Friday to the end of the weekend.
9.3k words
4.33
5.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the Third Chapter of SAM. In this I have changed style mostly because the main FiFi's training is all but over but also because the story now becomes an erotic crime. If you want background information on the Sam and the other members of the Shelley Resort I recommend my Story The Webber Family Secret. Enjoy!

*****

CHAPTER THREE

FRIDAY

Friday was an easier day for FiFi, her Master subjected her to an intensive examination on the layout of the Lodge which she passed with one hundred percent. She was then presented with her uniform and told to put it on to be sure it did not need any alterations.

Standing before the mirror FiFi saw herself in a short black dress with a frilly white hem and a sown white apron down the front. Her breasts were partly exposed because of the fine embroidery which allowed a glimpse of her naked breasts. The dress was very short and hung just below her butt cheeks. She wore black knee high stockings supported with frilly white garters. Her shoes were the flat open toed black leather pattern. She was told that she would not be wearing a thong because her cunt and ass had always to be available for inspection. Once everything was satisfactory she had to go naked again.

Her final activity of the morning was to demonstrate the attitudes or poses that she was going to perform during the evening meal. She moved to the rhythm of very seductive music taking a side on stance to the left and posing forty-five degrees to the floor with her breasts hanging free. After holding it for five minutes she turned face on and leaning back against the wall with legs spread wide. Again she turned to the right and presented opposite to the first pose. She heard a gasp from her Mistress when she lay back against the wall with her legs spread wide and her right hand opening the lips of her cunt. Looking towards her Master she noticed his huge erection tent in his trousers. Her final two poses were posing on her elbows exposing her ass and finally repeating the pose front on giving her audience a good view of her firm breasts.

"Well done FiFi that was so much better than what we have taught our previous sluts. Now let's return to your training room and you can freshen up before eating lunch."

"Thank you Master and Mistress."

After lunch FiFi was posing in the Teach position when her Mistress entered and began to take her through a, examination of her submissive positions. When they arrived at the Table Position FiFi's Mistress asked what she thought she was doing.

"It is the Table Position that you asked for Mistress."

"What about your cunt? Why isn't is exposed?"

"Oh I am sorry Mistress I forgot."

"Yes you are going to be sorry once I have delivered a double spanking now over my knee. I am fed up with your slack attitude."

FiFi heard her Mistress sigh as she bent across her knee, butt high with hands flat on the floor and legs spread wide. As with all her other spankings FiFi felt her Mistress massage her butt. The feather light fingers sliding across her ass and along her inner thighs. FiFi waited with baited breath for the inevitable slap but her Mistress continued moving her inquisitive fingers across up and over her cunt.

FiFi tensed with a soft moan before she felt the first hard Slap. This time the slap was a lot harder than any time before and then the fingers continued their slide around and over her butt and down along her soft thigh continuing to the sensitive area behind her knees. The fingers began their track back up and over FiFi's cunt and then Slap. The second was a lot lighter than the first and FiFi tried to press her butt higher as she felt once more the annoying finger slide down the length of her by now very wet and humid cunt. Slap, the third was the hardest yet and FiFi's butt exploded into a crimson display. Slap, harder again and her butt cheeks vibrated as the hand exploded across them.

Feeling her erotic companion, the long index finger on her Mistresses left hand FiFi growled as it scraped across her very swollen clit., continuing the slide down along the wet lips of her cunt. Slap, this time softer and her Mistresses hand remained on the hot flesh of her butt. Feeling it begin to move down along the side of her right cheek FiFi tensed for what she knew was going to come and Slap her Mistresses hand crashed onto the side of her right butt cheek.

FiFi felt a tear begin its slide down her cheek as Slap another crashing blow this time to the side of her left butt cheek. As before her Mistresses antagonizing finger continued to explore the deeper recesses of her cunt. Moaning loudly before she felt another crashing hand onto across her butt.

FiFi tensed and screamed when she felt her Mistress press two hard fingers into her cunt and slide across her 'G' spot. The fingers continued the finger fuck slowly increasing in intensity as Slap FiFi felt the eighth explode across her very hot and sore butt.

FiFi began to move her lower body in time with her Mistresses fingers as they revolved through her steamy cunt. Slap the ninth and hardest yet cannoned down onto her butt and the deep crimson color changed to a beet red tone. This time her Mistress continued to drive her fingers into her cunt bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Ahhhh please Mistress I am soooo close, let me cum please."

Her Mistress drove four fingers into her slut helpless cunt and Slap. "Come for me now slut."

FiFi screamed as her butt lifted and she felt her orgasm squirt across her squirt across her Mistresses knee. Her lower body continued to lift and fall as wave upon wave broke through FiFi's sex charged cunt. Finally, she slumped with head down in exhausted resignation onto her Mistresses knee.

"Oh thank you Mistress I so needed that. You once asked me if I had ever had sex with a woman and I said yes but that I didn't enjoy it. You told me that by the time you were finished with me that I would spread my legs for any slut on the street corner. I don't know if that is true but I do know that I will always welcome your tongue on my clit. If you wish take a card from my wallet and please phone me. I promise that I will be waiting for your phone call."

Rolling FiFi off her knee Rebecca lay across her looking deeply into her sex misted eyes. "Thank you slut after the news I have had today I will be phoning you within a fortnight. I may have something very important to discuss with you. But we still have an hour and half to go so how about we steam up the atmosphere in this room even more? You are dining with Master and me tonight and all I have to do is show you where your personal apartment is. You will be sleeping there tonight."

Leaning over FiFi Rebecca began a slow passionate kiss. With mouths locked FiFi rolled her tongue across her Mistresses. Moaning quietly, she felt her Mistresses tongue delve deeper into her mouth as a hand slid across her so sensitive nipples. Sliding over and around as she felt her nipples begin to swell. The fingers on her sensitive nipples created light charges to shoot into the depths of her cunt.

FiFi began to kiss back reaching up and drawing her Mistresses mouth harder on to hers. She moaned every time a nail scraped across a tortured nipple pushing herself into her lover. Slowly Rebecca slid over her slut's jawbone and moved slowly along the outline of her soft breasts. Kissing and sucking all the way as a hand slid down between her legs continuing to her knee before changing course and moving back to the center of her being.

Again FiFi arched her back as she felt her Mistress claim her clit with the pad of her thumb as her lips continued to caress her nipples. FiFi's breathing became erratic as she felt her Mistress slide down her stomach and lick along her cunt. She began to hyperventilate as she felt the tongue press into her and fuck in and along her cunt.

After some time, Rebecca shifted position so that he knee was pressed into FiFi's cunt and her pussy sliding against her sluts raised leg. In this position they both began a slow fuck grinding into each other. Languid at first but becoming more energetic as their excitement rose. Finally moving at a frantic pace they began to groan as they felt their orgasm building. Finally, with a long drawn out growl FiFi felt her stomach clench and her movements became wild thrusts as her stomach muscles strained with the onrush of the greatest orgasm since meeting her Mistress. As she began to come down she realized that her Mistress had also gone over the top.

Sitting in each other's arms feeling the cum still dripping onto the floor they held each other tightly. Looking around her Rebecca saw that it was beginning to get dark.

"Darling FiFi let me show you your apartment. I want you to shower and replace your butt plug and wait for me to collect you. As tonight marks the end of your training you will be dining with your Master and me. I think I may have to go up to the Lodge before you go to bed. As I have promised either next week or early the week after I will probably be phoning you and asking you to meet me in town. Now come on let's get you down to your apartment."

Forty minutes later FiFi followed her Mistress to a large dining room on a covered veranda. It reminded her of their rooms on the veranda at the old Queenslander. Entering her Master came uo and hugged her.

"Welcome FiFi what can I get you to drink?"

During dinner Rebecca received the phone call telling her that a guest had arrived. FiFi noticed her Mistress looked tense when she told them she had to leave. Taking FiFi in her arms she hugged her tightly whispering that she would meet her in her apartment at the Lodge at midday.

When Rebecca left Damion asked FiFi if she would care for a Brandy. She gratefully accepted explaining that she usally does not drink spirits but this evening she was feeling very nervous. They sat for an hour talking about everything and anything as they sipped the excellent spirit.

At ten FiFi said that she really needed to go to bed, Damion told her that he planned to visit her but that he had some last minute paperwork to complete.

An hour later FiFi had gone to sleep when she felt her Master slide into bed next to her. Leaning over her he began to kiss her eyes and lips. Slowly his tongue became more impatient and sliding into her mouth they locked into a deep kiss.

"Tonight I am first going to bring you to your orgasm and then I am going to possess your ass." Damion slowly ran his fingers across FiFi's breasts as he continued the deep kiss.

Beginning to moan and feel her pussy begin to swell and the moisture build she opened her legs giving full access to her steamy cunt. Her Master growled when he felt the movement and started to slide his lips down onto her nipples trailing his finger down to her opening.

"Oh God Master yes, please fuck me."

"I will my little flower but you need to be more patient otherwise I am will have to spank you."

"Oh yes Master spank me. Please spank me as you did the other night."

Rolling across the bed Damion drew FiFi across his legs exposing her butt to his hand. POP he landed a hand across her butt and followed by another Pop he began to massage FiFi's butt and cunt. This time his hand landed with a loud Spank and again Spank followed by Spank and Spank as FiFi pushed her butt higher and opening her legs as wide as she could manage. Spank and Pop her Masters hand continued the erotic pummeling of her buttocks.

Sliding a hand under her he brought his fingers in contact with FiFi's sweet smelling cunt. Spank, Slap and Pop his hand continued the spanking as his finger slipped inside FiFi's steamy cunt. By now she was beginning to pant as Slap ans Spank he presented her with two more.

FiFi's butt which was already red from her earlier punishment was now changing to a crimson color. Spank and Pop her Masters firm hand lands across the center of her butt once more.

Sliding his fingers deep inside her cunt Damion continued with the Spanking and at times popping his hand onto her very red and hot butt.

FiFi began to pant as she felt the pressure build deep inside her. "Oh Master pleassssssssssse I am so close now."

Hearing this Damion slid another two fingers into her gushing tunnel sliding his fingers onto her 'G' spot. Spank, Spank his hand landed again. He had lifted his hand to deliver another Spank when FiFi stiffened and with a long drawn out groan her hips began to buck as her orgasm erupted like a volcano deep inside her hips continued humping until the final shock waves began to fade. Laying there across her Masters knee FiFi could feel her cum flowing across her Masters knee and cock.

Without saying anything Damion pushed FiFi onto her knees and drove his huge cock into her ass.

FiFi screamed as she felt the incredibly thick cock possess her dark passage. Feeling her Master pause she relaxed and began to move slowly in time with his shallow thrusts. As Damion felt that she was getting used to the size of his cock so he began to move deeper and faster. Driving FiFi's face into the mattress as he began to fuck her in earnest. Fucking into her driving his submissive into the mattress Damion continued his assault on her ass.

Then slowly both FiFi and her Master felt his cock begin to thicken as he drove deep into her butt before feeling his orgasm rush deep into FiFi's ass. Slowly he pulled out and still kneeling with her butt raised FiFi felt her Masters cum begin to flow out and down her spread thighs.

Rolling FiFi onto her side Damion spooned into her and they oth slept for an hour.

"FiFi, wake up FiFi I must tell you a few things about tomorrow morning."

"Yes Master your slut is listening."

"FiFi you don't need to get up until eight tomorrow morning. Get up and complete your Enema, insert you butt plug again and wait for me to have your breakfast delivered. The drive over to the Lodge takes forty-five minutes. You are not permitted to see how we get there or the outside of the building. You breakfast will contain a very small dose of the same powder that was used to drug you last Tuesday. I will be watching to see that you finish all your breakfast and if you don't then I will give instructions for the drug to be injected into your arm. On arriving at the Lodge you will already be coming back to conciseness. I will carry you to your apartment and leave you to sleep it off. At midday your Mistress will wake you up and assist you with your make-up. She will then escort you up to the front reception room and you will be introduced to the guests."

"All right Master and your slut will eat her breakfast."

Damion lent in and kissing her lightly on the lips told her goodnight.

"Goodnight Master."

The following midday Rebecca entered FiFi's apartment at the Lodge and assisted her with dressing and her makeup. FiFi noticed that her Mistress appeared tense. Once prepared FiFi was told that she would be led to the reception room on her leash and that she was to stand two paces behind her Mistress.

Entering the reception room FiFi was led to a small raised platform and standing behind her Mistress was introduced to sic men and two women.

"Ladies and gentlemen I am happy to introduce FiFi who is our entertainment for this weekend's gathering."

Steeping forward FiFi dropped into a low courtesy. On standing back up she was led among the guests. Walking past a small mean looking man FiFi felt his hand slide over her butt. Her Mistress did not stop but led her on past an incredibly beautiful woman.

"So this is the little morsel you were telling me about last night. She looks divine. I cannot wait to taste her."

FiFi was led out and up to the main lounge where she began walking among the guests with trays of drinks and food. The small man approached her and telling her to leave the tray and to follow him. Leading her to a quiet corner at the other end of the lounge he pressed her against the wall.

FiFi felt nervous as her moved in close running his hand down her flank. He stopped with his hand cupping her cunt and looking into her eyes with a dark menacing look told her that he was going to buy her for the night. "I cannot wait to put you through your paces my little slut. Tonight I will use all your holes so I hope you are well rested because it's going to be a long night."

FiFi gasped when she felt his hand slap across her butt as she went back to continue serving drinks. Moving round the room she looked across to where the small man was talking with other guests. He was about five foot four with dark hair. Although she felt uneasy as his dark menacing eyes followed her around the room she also felt her cunt tingle with that strange sensation she got when she knew that she was going to experience wild hard sex. She blushed when she felt moisture on her upper thigh and excusing herself went to the rest room only to find her cunt was dripping with excitement.

Later she felt a hand take the tray from her and lead her out onto the balcony. "So my pretty what was that little man telling you?"

"He told me that he was going to buy me tonight Mistress."

"Oh well let him amuse himself tonight he is of no consequence. Tomorrow is our day. Your Mistress tells me that you have the sweetest tasting cunt on the East Coast. I cannot wait all that time to taste its delights. Come here and let me sample you."

FiFi moaned as the woman slid a finger deep into her cunt and begin to fuck her. Pulling out she slid the wet finger across her tongue. "Mmm, strawberries and cream how refreshing. Until tomorrow my pretty."

Pulling FiFi close she slid her tongue into her mouth kissing her for a minute before slapping her butt and telling her to get back to the guests.

During the evening meal FiFi performed her poses much to the interest of the guests. After the meal was over the auction got underway and as promised the small man purchased her for the night. He led her quickly away to his second floor apartment and when they were alone he told her to get on her knees and satisfy him.

Crawling up to the man FiFi lowered his trousers to find a small thick cock. Looking at it she thought that this was possibly as small as any dick could get. It was thick but only four and a half inches fully erect. Taking it in her mouth she began to slide up and down its length. She worked fast trying to bring him off quickly but when she felt him get close he pulled her away and led her to the bed and began to give her the classic missionary fuck. This time he labored over her for a long time and when he felt FiFi begin to get close to her orgasm pulled out.

"No you don't. Sluts are not permitted to cum. You are here for my amusement, my little fuck toy for the night. Pulling her over his knee he began with fast and very hard spanks. "It's a shame they won't permit us to use the belt. I love to hear a slut scream when the belt bends across her ass."

He continued the spanking for fifteen minutes before rolling her off his knee and bending her across the back of the couch. FiFi cried out when he drove into her ass without using a lubricant. She felt him fucking her again with short violent movements constantly spanking the side of her thigh as he continued to ride her. She began to pant as she was taken with a violence that she had never experienced before.

Then after delivering two very hard slaps to her thigh he came. FiFi felt his warm cum gush into the deep recesses of her ass before he pulled out telling her to clean him off. Again FiFi went down on her knees and sucked the foul tasting cock until it was clean. The man then went across to his bed and forgetting FiFi went to sleep.

FiFi stood there naked and lonely with a tear running down her cheek. She looked up at the monitor staring at its seemingly blank surface and began to cry. She felt dirty and used and her ass hurt like it had never done before. She had deep bruises on her butt and thighs and for the first time in her life she felt truly frightened.