SAM Ch. 04

Story Info
Becca's warning about Adele.
2.7k words
3.9
5.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for the delay in getting chapter four to you. In this Chapter Sam returns to the Shelley Resort and her family come into the story. If you want background on the characters then I recommend my previous story The Webber Family Secret. Enjoy!

*****

CHAPTER FOUR

BECCA AND SAM

Sam started to wake at five thirty on Tuesday morning. As she lay trying to bring her thoughts into order she noticed the gentle movement of the boat. At first she was confused but then it all began to return. She remembered being told that she would wake up on a boat that she had hired.

Still feeling woozy she closed her eyes and lay relaxing to the boats movement. Then as her thoughts became clearer the memories of the past week began to flood back. At first they were simple, the evening at the pub and leaving feeling ill.

She felt the blood run to her face when she remembered going upstairs and submitting while naked. Punishments and training began to enter her thoughts and then again she felt herself blush furiously when she remembered the night she had spent with her Master.

Becoming aware of her swelling nipples she tried to make sense of it all. "George! Oh God George how are you, how are the girls? I have missed you so much but it has not been my fault that I didn't make it home. Oh George my husband I love you."

"Becca! Becca my Mistress my lover?" Again Sam felt the heat on her face. Rolling out of bed she considered her reflection in a mirror, seeing herself with cheeks and neck burning. Looking further she noticed her swollen nipples: touching them and she felt a charge flow to her pussy. Sliding her hand lower she sensed her wet and aroused pussy. For a moment she was confused.

"Why Becca what about George, what about my beautiful girls? Oh fuck Becca what have you done to me?"

Still feeling weak Sam returned to her bed. Lying there her thoughts went to Adele. She felt an uneasy sensation as she thought more of Adele and then she remembered Becca wanting to talk to her urgently. As her thoughts of Adele became misty her thoughts of Becca returned even stronger.

"Oh God Becca, the love making we experienced." She blushed again when she remembered the spankings when she failed to delay her orgasm. As she thought about the delayed orgasms her hand slid across her breasts. Again she sensed the explosion of moisture on her pussy; her skin seemed to become electric. Feeling her heart thumping and her breathing become strained she continued massaging across her swollen nipples.

Dropping her hand onto the wet folds of her pussy she moaned loudly and felt her back begin to arch as her fingers began to revolve across her swollen clit. Fingers revolving faster and faster, her breathing becoming strained as her back arched and her legs opened and then it happened her stomach began to thrust as her back arched and her frantic fingers strummed her clit. "Oh Beccaaaaaa."

Dropping back onto her pillow Sam turned off until she was brought back with her phone ringing.

"Sam its Becca, I am coming into town now. Things have changed we must talk. Go to your architect and meet me back at the Marina by midday."

"But Becca what about my family they are expecting me. If I stay in town you must promise to explain everything to them and I mean everything. Okay?"

"Anything Sam. Anyway we will both be at Shelley tomorrow afternoon. Now get up get dressed and go to your architects."

"Okay darling anything for you. Everything for you. Love you. Until midday. Oh God I can't wait."

Standing barefoot in the well of Becca's yacht Sam felt really over dressed, in her Versace suit dress and Prada silk blouse as the yacht began to lift to the swell outside the harbor.

Standing at the wheel Becca drew Sam in close placing an arm round her waist. "Darling I am sorry about all the cloak and dagger stuff but things are seriously not good. It appears we have gotten away without being spotted. I am soon going to head north until after dark and then we will put about and head south. What is the coast at Shelley like. I mean are there any really quiet inlets or even streams we can head into. This yacht doesn't have a keel it relies on two centerboards so we can cross shallow bars."

"Yes the next inlet around from the resort has a very narrow and shallow entrance and once inside you cannot be seen from the sea. Also there is a small stream that flows into this inlet and it is deep and heavily tree lined. As long as our mast has clearance we could motor about two kilometers inland. Doing that and even if someone enters the inlet they would never see us. My parents have a house in a small valley another half kilometer away. And that place is super secure with electronic surveillance and pass word coded locks. It is perfect for what we need. We also have a secure contact with Shelley so no one can eavesdrop."

"Can we make it in tonight or would we need to wait until daylight?"

It's a full moon tonight and it doesn't rise until almost ten. Anyway I have been taking boats in and out of that inlet all my life so I will guide you. God I feel stupid in this get up, have you a change of clothes I could borrow?"

"Yes in the main cabin you will find a cupboard with a pair of shorts and a tee shirt go put those on although the tee shirt may be a bit tight due to my bigger boobs. Why not go with exposed tits it would make the view a lot more interesting. What the hell why wear clothes at all?"

"Because darling with me naked your eyes will not be for the boat. I will return soon."

It was a bright star lit sky as Sam guided Becca across the creek bar and up the deep stream. After half an hour she jumped ashore securing the bow and stern lines to big trees. "We will be even more secure up at the house. I have a spare key to it in my handbag and once inside we will get notice if someone even touches the fence."

"After making tea they sat down in the comfort of the lounge and Becca began her story. Sam I don't know how much Adele told you but she was your predecessor. What we didn't know was that she was the owner of a large company that is involved in many projects. After the talk she had with me this morning I doubt that all her business is that honest. You may remember that when you took dinner with Damion and me I was called up to the Lodge."

"Adele was there and told me that she had bought out the Lodge and that Damion did not have a job any longer. It was even worse for Damion because he has been hunted ever since. I was informed that I would be the manager of training and that from now on there would be an event every month."

"I think it is now time for you to tell me what Adele said to you."

"Look Becca I love Adele, maybe not as much as I do you but I still have strong feelings for her. She has asked me to be her travelling companion when she goes to Europe for five weeks later this year. When I told her that I could not leave Shelley for that long she just said that she would compensate Shelley to twenty thousand dollars and also arrange a marketing plan for the resort free of charge. She has also offered me sixty thousand dollars. She has booked her managers into Shelley for ten weeks time."

"Do you know her name or the name of her company?"

"She gave me a card with her private phone number and said I could call her any time."

"Okay lets phone her at eight thirty tomorrow morning and also get your family over here. Now Sam darling all that she has told you is a lie. She has told me that you are going to be the Madam at the Lodge in charge of all the lesser prostitutes. In Europe you will be in charge of selecting and kidnapping these high class women. Further she plans to kidnap your sister and use her as one of the prostitutes for the filthy rich."

"This woman is involved in other shady businesses but I am not sure what they are."

"Okay so lets phone her tomorrow. What if I intimate that I may not be able to go to Europe? Have you any idea about how she will react?"

"Darling she will come to Shelley as soon as possible, she needs you, so you will need to humor her and lead her on. But darling please be careful I think she could become really nasty if it looked that she would not have her way."

"Okay I will do it but it seems almost James Bond stuff and it is really frightening me."

"I am so confused. I have a wonderful family, beautiful girls and husband. This time last week I only had thoughts for them. But now I have something more but something less. What has happened to me?"

"I simply introduced you to the Sapphic world and at first that was all it was but then we became lovers. The conflicting emotions that you are suffering can only be solved by yourself. As for Adele, I repeat: please take care."

As she was talking Becca maneuvered Sam into her arms feeling her breasts crushed against Sam's back. Kissing along Sam's as she tensed. "Oh God you always break down my resistance."

"Do I? If you want my opinion all I am doing is to give you what you secretly desire. You know what you want you are just too frightened to admit it." She squeezes a nipple tightly between her finger and thumb, holding it hearing Sam moan when she releases it. "Come on Sam tell me where is your true love." Again she squeezes a nipple, holding it tightly, stretching and twisting before releasing it again."

"I cannot answer you because I am so confused."

Becca rolls her across her knee and begins to slap Sam's butt. Smiling when she hears Sam moan loudly as her hand continues to slap as she slides her other hand across Sam's very wet pussy.

"Oh God pleasssse."

"Please what Sam, come on you know what you want to say. Please what?"

"Yessss, yessss it's you that I love, it's you that I will spend the rest of my life with." With the release of her tension Sam begins to cry.

"All right darling come let me take you to bed."

Becca slowly leads Sam to the bedroom and lying next to her begins to kiss and lick her breasts. Finally licking on down to just above her pussy. Licking and sucking as her fingers slide across Sam's swollen clit. Licking and biting her way back up to Sam's mouth before sliding slowly back to her wet and humid pussy. She smiles when she hears Sam cry out as she feels Becca's finger slide between the wet folds of her pussy. Sliding into her cunt and twisting up gliding onto her 'G' spot.

Feeling Becca's finger as it works across her most sensitive spot Sam throws her head to one side as her hands grip the sheets. "Oh God Becca please do it now give me my orgasm I can't take this much longer let me cummmm."

Pushing her hand into Sam she tells her "Okay darling come for your only lover."

With a scream Sam convulses on the bed her back arching up as her orgasm begins to flood through her. Then with a long drawn groan her orgasm squirts onto Becca's hand. Once the final aftershocks were spent Sam lay back in exhaustion her knees bent as she slowly drifts back to consciousness.

"Well done baby I am so in love with you."

"I love you too; can I sleep now?"

"Yes darling we should sleep you must first call your family and get them over here and then phone Adele. It is now two thirty and I have set the alarm for seven. Come on my baby cuddle up with me."

"I really do love you and I meant what I said. I am yours as you are mine for ever."

At eight the following morning Sam phoned George asking him to come over with the twins, Zoe, Squirt and Chloe. She then phoned Adele.

"Adele darling it is Sam. When you made your booking the other night my sister forgot to ask for your name and company name."

"Why do you require those details?"

"It's necessary for taxation. So can you give me your surname and the name of your company please. I am so sorry to be bothering you with this but it really is necessary. I am cross that my sister forgot to ask you at the time."

"My name is Adele Jacoby and the company is Jacoby Enterprises."

"There is one other thing, I am not certain yet but I think I may not be able to come to Europe with you. But Adele I have not been back long so let me look into it and I will get back to you."

"Do you normally break promises so easily?"

"Adele I want to be your travel companion but something at work possibly means that I am going to have to remain here. I am only warning that there may be a problem at this time."

"I will be at the resort in two days' time: be there" She abruptly hung up without waiting for an answer.

"Her name is Adele Jacoby and the company is Jacoby Enterprises Inc. She was not happy when I suggested that I may not be able to accompany here to Europe. She is arriving here the day after tomorrow. What are we to do?"

With a broad satisfied smile Chloe started the conversation. "I don't think we have much of a problem. I know this Adele Jacoby of Jacoby Enterprises. She got into financial difficulty last year and came to my company for a one-million-dollar advance. We were reluctant to advance that amount to her but she promised that she would be able to pay it out within the year. She has now approached us for an advance on the loan. All I have to do is refuse the advance and demand full payment when it comes due in one months' time. If she fails to honor her promise she will lose her company."

"Good idea Chloe but seeing you know this Adele Jacoby you should not be here in two days' time."

"Good point George but I think both you and the twins plus Zoe need to return to Brisbane until all this is finalized. I have not told you Sam but Adele wants Zoe as one of her prostitutes. She wants her to service the lower class clients. She knows Sam has a husband but she does not know about the twins so get them out today while you have the time. Leave Sam and Squirt to run the business up here."

Squirt waited out in the car as Sam said goodbye to Becca. It had been a difficult farewell for Squirt because it would be the first time she had been separated from Chloe since they first met. Ten minutes later she saw Sam walk out with tears flowing. When she got in the car Squirt lent over and giving her a deep hug. "Don't worry everything is going to be okay. Once Chloe gets down to Brisbane and contacts her office Adele's goose will be cooked. Remember what Becca said: be careful."