SAM Ch. 05

Story Info
Adele arrives at Shelley.
2.8k words
3.89
5.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth chapter of my story SAM. If you wish to get background information on the characters at the Shelley Resort then I suggest you read my earlier story The Webber Family Secret. There are two final chapters to this story but I will be submitting them together. Enjoy!

*****

CHAPTER FIVE

ADELE

When Sam saw Adele approach Reception she felt a charge of excitement run to her pussy. Although she remembered Becca's warning it was too late because the door opened and Adele in all her erotic beauty was standing before her.

"I will return in half an hour and I expect you to give me a complete tour of your Resort."

Noting the no nonsense tone, "Yes Adele of course and I look forward to taking you all over our Resort. Would you like a flask of coffee and biscuits to take on the tour?"

"See to it."

Sam felt her pussy begin to pulse as Adele's hand slid across her thigh and under the hem of her skirt. Stopping at the top of the beach she picked up their picnic hamper and walked silently with Adele. She understood Becca's warning but regardless she was finding the walk very difficult to manage. All the time she had the urge to jump her and drag her onto the sand making love.

"Under the northern headland there is a small indentation that we call the Grotto. It has a grassy knoll at the top end where a couple can have some private time. Maybe we could have our little picnic there?" Getting no reply, she pointed out the boathouse at the southern end of the beach.

"I would like to see inside."

As they walked Sam became more flustered feeling Adele's hand sliding across her butt and again sliding under her skirt. By now she was so horny that she was finding it hard to remain calm. Entering the boathouse Adele suggested that this was the perfect place to take coffee.

"Just let me clear this table and we can then place our tea on it." Sam paused when she felt Adele's hand lift her skirt and begin to remove her thong sliding it over her hips allowing it to pool around her ankles.

"Sam do you remember making me a promise to be my travelling companion this year?"

"Yes Adele but ..."

"There are no buts, you made a promise and then you broke it. Isn't that correct?"

Knowing where this was leading Sam felt her shoulders slump in submission. "Yes Adele."

"First, from now on you will refer to me as Mistress. After all you broke our agreement so I am your Mistress and you are my Slut. What should we do about your breaking promises?"

"I am going to be punished Mistress?"

"Yes slut I am going to give you twenty for breaking your promise and another forty for making me drop everything and drive all the way up here. So put the picnic hamper on the floor and bend across the table. I think I think this old razor strap will serve our purpose very well. Remember if you move from that position I will add another twenty-five."

Sam felt the initial pain from the first blow but it slowly moved right through her system as the second blow crashed down. By the twentieth Sam was one big ball of throbbing pain, her buttocks crimson showing the early stages of bruising and by the fortieth Sam's tears were uncontrolled.

"Stand up slut, I now want you to thank your Mistress for disciplining you. On your knees and remove my jeans I want you to give me my orgasm. You have ten minutes otherwise it is another twenty."

Ignoring her pain Sam went onto her knees and pulling Adele's jeans down began to lick across her clit. Working at fever pitch she finally felt her Mistress begin to thrust onto her mouth. Pulling her Mistress in close Sam finally tasted her orgasm explode onto her tongue. Sitting back up with cum dripping of her lips Sam looked up at her Mistress expectantly.

"Just in time slut. Now get the tea and cakes served."

"Now slut I want you to think over this afternoon and the punishment that I have had to deliver. Think seriously and you will be waiting for me at eleven tonight in the boathouse and you will be naked."

"Yes Mistress."

"Slut I want you to reconsider your breaking the promise you gave me."

"Yes Mistress but as I have already said it may not be possible."

"Then there will be repercussions, won't there."

Resignedly, "I suppose so Mistress."

"Okay slut for your own good I suggest you work around your problems. Until eleven."

At ten fifty-five Sam unlocked the Boat-shed and sat down waiting for her Mistress. She could hardly control her body as she sat waiting. She knew that there would be no possibility of her going to Europe this year and she was terrified of what her Mistress called repercussions. As she sat she could feel the pain in her butt from the afternoon's belting and she could not imagine what another belting would be like. On hearing her Mistress approach, the boathouse Sam dropped into the old familiar kneel position.

"Nice move slut. So please tell me that you are coming to Europe with me."

"Mistress I am very sorry but it is just not possible I have spent the afternoon on the phone trying to work it all out but I have come up with a blank. Mistress please forgive me because I have really tried. It is not my fault the company that is causing the trouble insists that as I am the Managing Director I am the only person that they wish to meet. I even tried to bring it back to now but they refuse. So Mistress as you can see it is simply not possible for me to join you."

"Slut you have let me down for the last time. Now I want you to report to me in the boat-shed at six thirty in tomorrow morning and remember you will be naked. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress but please forgive me. I have really tried for you."

"Until the morning slut and tell no one where or what you are doing."

"Yes Mistress."

"Go back to bed slut and I will discuss this with you in the morning."

Sam was so nervous that she couldn't sleep and at six fifteen she made her way naked to the boat-shed. Sitting on the table she thought about what her Mistress had in mind. She remembered Becca telling her what an evil bitch she could be and this made Sam shake violently. Again when she heard her Mistress arrive she dropped into the kneel position.

"I like your obedience slut. Before you give me your answer I have something that I want to do with you. Maybe then you will be able to change your mind."

Adele maneuvered Sam back against the table. Moving in close she slid her hand across Sam breasts tweaking the nipples as her other hand slid between her legs forcing her to spread wider so as to accept her Mistresses massaging fingers. Lifting her knee across Sam's already wet and swollen cunt Adele began a slow knee grind.

"Oh God don't ... I can't do this. Please no. Oh pleaseeeee ... no."

"I have never stopped thinking of you, slut."

"Me neither Mistress but I cannot accompany you to Europe but I am so in love with you. Oh fuck I am so close please Mistress."

As Adele continued to slide her finger along Sam's cunt she looked intently into her eyes. "Really?"

"Oh God Nooooo ... I mean yes."

"I know you want this as much as I do."

"I cannot do this, I am needed here and I am the only one who can deal with it. Oh pleasssse ... stop."

"Slut I will pay Shelley Resort half a million dollars so that you can accompany me on my extended marketing tour of Europe."

"Mistress you cannot buy me; my place must be here. Oh fuck nooooo ..."

As Adele continued rolling her hands down across Sam's breasts. "Really? Are you sure of that?" Squeezing Sam's nipples as she bit her neck.

"Ahhhh sweet Jesus No I mean Yes. Yes, I have to be here over that time. Oh God no I cannot do this please. Oh fuck pleasssse Mistress."

"What are trying to tell me? It sounds as though you are telling me that you must come to Europe with me."

"No I ... Oh fuck ... no my place ... Oh God I am soooo close. Nooooo I ..."

"You sound very convincing. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me and I will walk out of your life."

Sam tried to return her gaze as she felt her Mistress continue to slide her fingers across her 'G' spot and finally she lowered her eyes as she felt the first small tremors of her orgasm and then it happened her stomach tightened and her back arched as she felt a massive boiling deep inside her and her cum squirted onto her Mistresses fingers. She sat back trying to regain her breath as small aftershocks continued to roll through her.

"Mistress I cannot do this."

Adele leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you sure of this?"

"Yes ... Nnnnnnnnnnnno Oh God please I want you but I cannot at this time. I have been trying all afternoon to change everything but it is not possible. It is out of my hands you must understand this. I am sorry Mistress but it is not possible."

Going over to the door and locking it Adele silently looks Sam in the face. "I thought you were an honest and motivated woman but it seems my judgement was wrong. I am very disappointed in you and hence you leave me no option but to sell you into slavery."

Sam's eyes opened wide with horror "Mistress please don't ..."

Sam was brought to a halt with a sharp slap across the mouth. "Did I give you permission to speak?"

"Nnn ...nnnno Mistress."

"Very well don't let it happen again. Now as I was saying I am selling you off as a slave. I have already found a buyer or buyers really because they are husband and wife. They will be collecting you tonight off your cruiser out on the inlet. I will take you out there at ten tonight and you are to wait here until then. Now one final thing, they have asked me to brand you for them. Stand up."

"Mistress please."

"Slut I warned you not to talk unless I told you. Now I think another thirty with the strap before you are branded. Lean across the table with your hands stretched in front of you."

After the thirtieth stroke Adele fastened cuffs to Sam's wrists before tying her legs spread wide across the table. Securing her with ropes across her back, buttocks and lower thighs and after placing a ball gag she plugged an electric branding iron into the wall socket.

"Now slut I am to brand you twice, once on the left buttock cheek for your new Master and once on your inner right thigh just down from your cunt. This one is for your new Mistress. I am using an electric branding iron and the brand is twin handcuffs linked together. I am sure you will grow to love them."

Sam lay there helpless with silent tears flowing down her face. She did not have long to wait until she felt red hot heat just above her left buttock. Screaming into the gag she felt incredible pain as the brand burned into her withering flesh. Adele waited for a moment before applying the red hot branding iron to Sam's right thigh. Again Sam screamed as she heard the sizzling of burning flesh.

Tying Sam's cuffs to a rope tie Adele raised her up until her feet were just touching the floor "Okay slut I will leave you here. I will return at lunch to give you water and then again at six before returning to take you out to the cruiser at ten tonight. Have a wonderful day."

Sam hung there in pain, lonely, desperate for love. Longing for Becca, George or anyone. Her butt burning from the recent flogging and the brand. She cried out "Please Oh Please God care for me. Chloe only you can save me." Hanging from the ceiling Sam tried to imagine her future. A future of servitude and cruelty.

She could hear the gulls screaming angrily at each other and the plashing of the water on the beach. Then she heard the door handle being turned but it was locked. Listening further she heard Squirt calling her name. Sam tried to swing onto the table but unfortunately it was out of reach. With tears of frustration and pain she hung there waiting for her Mistress to return with water.

It was ten when Squirt became concerned about the whereabouts of Sam. Phoning Becca she asked if Sam was with her and when she was told no she became desperate. "Becca something is seriously wrong then. Adele is sunning herself on the beach but Sam is not with her. The last time I spoke with Sam was around nine forty last night. For God's sake what should we do?"

"Okay Squirt I will call Chloe on the radio from here and get back to you. I will also phone the police and ask them to send someone over here."

"Oh thank you Becca and in the mean time I will just continue as though nothing was amiss."

Twenty minutes later Becca called Squirt. "I have just spoken with Chloe and she told Adele the bad news last night. I told her about Sam going missing and she is really concerned about it. She has arranged for a surveillance team to watch from the Queenslander. They will then be able to get a boat or helicopter to come to our assistance as soon as they see something. Just a reminder. Remember what I said about Adele being involved with slave trading? Chloe thinks that maybe she is trying to sell Sam and in order to keep it quiet she will be removed by sea. She has also alerted the police and they are now sending a task force to the Resort. So Squirt just remain observant but do not give the bitch any reason to think you are on to her. Remember she is dangerous. Especially now when she knows that she has no more credit." At this point Becca began to cry quietly into the phone.

"Oh Becca don't cry I am sure it will work out."

At this Becca's quiet tears became a flood and Squirt sat listening until she finally calmed down. "You are really in love with Sam aren't you?"

"Yes Squirt I adore her and I know that I could not live without her."

"Has she spoken to you about George?"

"Yes and she is very confused about it all. I would never try to get between them. I have already told her that the decision is up to her and that I will accept whatever she decides. The other day she told me that she wanted to live with me forever but maybe after this she will change her mind. Oh God I love her."

"I understand you Becca. Maybe when all this is over you and Sam can work something out. We all see you as a good friend so please let's get this mess fixed first and then you can work out everything with Sam."

"Thank you Squirt; you are like the sister I never had. You see my parents and brother and younger sister were killed in a car crash when I was two. I was the only survivor."

At midday Adele returned to the boathouse to give Sam water. Removing the gag, she asked Sam if she had changed her mind.

"Oh Mistress please try to understand me because I am telling the truth, I can even show you the situation and why it is impossible for me to come to Europe with you. I have emails and letters so please believe me."

"Stop your whining slut I am tired of listening to your pathetic crap. I have heard from your new owners and they have made a change in plans. Your new Mistress will be joining you on the cruiser at ten. Apparently she wants to try you out before paying the balance. So slut I suggest that you really convince her that you are worth the price because otherwise you will be wearing an anchor chain on the bottom of the ocean."

"Mistress please."

Giving her five strokes around the legs Adele then replaced the gag and laughing shut the door leaving Sam in darkness.