Sam Finds Relief In Daddy's Friend

Story Info
Lonely Sam finds relief in father's pal.
1.7k words
4.27
118.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam sighed in frustration. This was going to be the most boring holidays ever – her family was staying home.

Well, at least she could make her own fun. Lying on her bed, the room darkened by closed curtains, her mind drifted off to happier thoughts – Brian, the well dressed man who owned then men's clothing store in town. He must have been over 40, although not 50 yet. But Sam didn't mind. In fact, quite the opposite, she was very attracted to older men. And she would have welcomed the chance for Brian to join her on her bed right then.

Her hands ran over the large mounds of her breasts which were already free of her blouse, down past her crotch to the hem of her skirt. She quickly pulled it up and unbuttoned it so that it fell away, revealing her white thighs. She wore no panties, and her hand slipped familiarly between the junction of her legs and waist to the pussy she kept neatly trimmed.

She was already aroused, so it didn't surprise her that her searching fingers slipped easily inside herself. The strongly scented liquid helped her start a finger-fucking that she knew would end in a blissful orgasm. Brian's face hovered over her in her imagination as she worked her fingers in and around her pussy, sending those tingling sensations through her quivering body. Her other hand joined in the fun, stroking her clit. This intensified the feeling and she knew it wouldn't be long before the she was cumming.

"Yes, Brian," she moaned to her imaginary lover, "Fuck me, fuck me harder lover. Please, please!"

Her hands picked up the pace in time with her fantasy, and soon her low moans became groans. Fortunately the air-conditioning was on to cover the sounds of her solo love-making. Just as she felt the point of no return pass, and those sweet waves of pleasure surged through her, she imagined that Brian's face was mirroring hers as he unloaded his cum deep inside her accepting pussy.

"Yes, fill me up with your cum. Fill my pussy – yes, yes!" The noise she was making and the realisation that any member of her family could have been passing her room at that instant brought her orgasm rushing down upon her.

As she lay there, trembling, recovering she decided she could no longer make do with just getting her self off. She needed the real thing – a good hard screw.

She got up off the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She was no Kylie Minogue – probably more like Kate Fisher after a stressful month or so. However it did mean she had quite large breasts, and they sat there very well. Her still hardened nipples poked out at her from the reflection and she moaned again as her hands cupped her overflowing tits. She imagined Brian's hot mouth on her chest, seeking her erect nubs.

Her hands again moved down, over her belly to her still juicy slit. Her thighs and behind matched her chest but her hands on her sex made her more determined than ever to lay the sexy older man – yes, old enough to be her father.

She turned around and looked back over her shoulder as her hand reached round and started stroking herself from behind. Imaging Brian standing behind her, pumping his hard cock into her, feeling him slam into her butt with each stroke sent her off again and she felt her cum streaming down over her fingers.

That was it – she was going to do it today, now!

-----

"Hello Mr Bryant, how are you today?"

Brian looked up from the rack of shirts he had been re-arranging to see a young woman, maybe 19 or 20, facing him. He thought for a second and then it hit him.

"Hello Sam," he replied. "I almost didn't recognise you there for a moment."

Sam blushed, flattered that he remembered her. She had usually only come into his store with her father or mother to buy clothes for her Dad. She felt a tingle high up on her thighs which only encouraged her more.

"I was just wondering if you might be able to help me." Sam asked, trying to make it sound as innocent as possible, although her thoughts were anything but at that moment.

"Sure – what can I do for you?"

"Well," Sam started, thinking of many things she'd like him to do, "I want to buy my Dad some clothes for Chrissy, but I'm not sure what he likes."

"Then I can help you – he was in the store buying some summer clothes just the other day. Did you have anything in mind?"

"I dunno. Maybe some shorts and shirts and stuff?"

Brian got together some new season trendy gear while Sam watched his bum as he walked around the store. How to get him out of his pants – or into them?

She eventually convinced him to model the clothes for her, and each time he tried something on she moved closer to the cubicle door.

Soon she was standing at the door. As he went back in, she opened the door and slipped inside. He turned, and having just enough room in there for the two of them, his crotch pressed against her through his underwear. She felt his cock start to respond, again exciting her more and urging her on down her planned course of action.

"Sam! What the – "

"Mr Bryant – please. I can't help it. I want to. Don't you?" She finished by reaching down and cupping his cock and balls I her young hands.

"Oh," Brain moaned involuntarily.

Sam moved one hand up to open her blouse and she soon felt his hands on her large soft boobs.

"Yes," whispered Sam, "I love your hands on my tits. Rub them, stroke them. God, yes!"

Sam was enjoying the fondling she was giving and receiving, but knew there wasn't much room to do anything else there. So to keep him occupied, she dropped to her knees and pulled removed his jocks.

His semi-erect cock sprang forward and brushed against her face. The sensation of smooth skin against smooth skin brought reactions from them both. Brian's cock continued to harden while Sam simply opened her mouth and accepted his dick between her lips.

The warm wet feeling of the young girl's mouth on his cock was almost too much for Brian, but he simply put his hands behind him and held himself against the wall while Sam happily kept at it.

The dick in her mouth was soon rock-hard, harder than it had been for some time. Sam knew if she made him cum, she might have to wait for him to fuck her, but she didn't care. She was right into the head-job she was giving and wasn't going to stop. The thought of seducing this sexy mature man in a store in the main street was getting her pussy wet, and she reached a hand down to frig herself while she kept up her sensuous oral pleasuring.

She felt him start to tense and she increased her suction and the rate she bobbed her head back and forth over the now slick shaft. The jets of his sperm splashing against the back of her mouth did it, and she came very quickly after his orgasm. Swallowing his cum, she looked up at this man, an object-of-fantasy-cum-true and he smiled down at her.

"Very good," he complimented her, "Now quickly, out into the back room and we'll have some more fun!"

No sooner were they out in the back room than he had her up on a table with her legs spread as he licked her juicy gash. In her aroused state it didn't take long for her to cum and he happily lapped up her tangy pussy liquids.

He stood upright and his half-erect dick was rubbing on the slippery lips of her cunt. This stimulation soon had him ready for action again. He continued to rub himself against her sex as he asked, "What would you like me to do?"

"Stick that hard cock in my cunt!" was the immediate reply. "And do it now!"

Brian was only too happy to oblige and he slid easily into her lubricated pussy.

"Oh God yes, yes, yes!" Sam cried out over and over again as the rigid pole stroked in and out of her. Her whole body shook as thrills of pleasure sped through her system. Another orgasm built as she looked up at the man pumping that wonderful cock into her horny young cunt.

She cried out in ecstasy as she came, but neither of them was finished yet. He pulled out of her steamy snatch quickly, flipped her over and moved her back so she was standing on the floor and bent over the table. Lifting one of her legs, he drove his cock back into her and started driving her towards her next orgasm.

Sam's big soft tits rubbed across the table surface, the electric thrills from her hardened nipples adding to the sensation that only hard cock in a velvet soft wet pussy can bring.

And through the whole fuck Sam kept up a steady stream of dirty talk:

"Yes, slam that dick into me – fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"God I love your dick. Give me your dick. Give it to me, stick in my pussy. Fuck this little slut!"

"Does my juicy pussy feel good wrapped 'round your cock? Can you feel me squeeze your dick? Do you want to fill me up with your cum?"

She got more and more turned on each time she talked dirty, and so did Brian, as the speed of his strokes increased until she felt herself cumming again. Just then he grabbed her hips and thrust himself deep inside her, and began making her pussy even sloppier with his sperm adding to the juices produced by her very happy vagina.

His cock eventually slipped out of her and she turned around and gave Brian a big 'thank you' kiss.

"That was wonderful," she said, "Just what I needed!"

After they'd tidied themselves up, Sam took a few of the clothes and promised that she'd return what she didn't want tomorrow. She couldn't wait for tomorrow, 'cos she knew she was going to get another good fucking. Her pussy twitched in anticipation - maybe this wasn't going to be such a bad few weeks after all!