Sam I Am Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was entering the bathroom, his phone buzzed again. It was another message from her: "But don't orgasm. When you feel like you're about to orgasm, stop and give me a call."

It didn't take him long to reak the point of orgasm. He called her as she'd instructed.

"Hi, I'm here in the bathroom, and I feel like I'm about to burst."

"Can anyone hear you?" she asked.

"Um, I don't know, there are other stalls, maybe someone is there."

"I hope someone is. Use your phone to take a photo of yourself jerking off and send it to me."

He took what was perhaps an entirely new genre of bathroom selfie: his pants and underwear around his ankles, sitting on the toilet, his erection in one hand, the phone in the other. He must have looked ridiculous, but that was probably the point.

After sending her the photo via his phone, she said "Good. Now take off your underwear and put your pants back on. Throw the underwear in the trash and go back to work."

"Why am I supposed to go the rest of the day without my underwear?"

"Because I like the idea."

He couldn't argue with that. "How will you know if I actually do it, though? I could just put my underwear back on and you'd never know."

He had a rebellious mind. In a way, she liked that, because it meant that she would be able to strip that rebellious streak out of him, one humiliating lesson at a time.

"I'm offended that you would even think such a thing," she said. "When you get back to your desk, rub yourself through your pants until you get hard again, and then send me a photo of your erection showing through your pants. You'd better hope you don't need to get up and go anywhere for a while afterward." He needed to learn, through reinforcement, that even thinking about disobeying her would have consequences.

He didn't protest. Either he recognized that resisting her would result in more negative consequences for him, or perhaps he enjoyed the added humiliation of having to get an erection and photograph it at his desk. Either way, the photo came in a few minutes later, and there it was: his erection standing out obscenely against the thin fabric of his pants, the countours around the glans so clearly visible that it was clear he wasn't wearing underwear. It was exactly what she'd wanted. She thought about telling him to stand up and walk around in this state, but she didn't want to get him in trouble at work. There was a difference between humiliating him and ruining his life.

As it happened, that day was Friday, so when he got home, they got online and began talking about what they would do over the weekend.

<PhoenixMoon86> I'm going to a movie tomorrow night and probably going to try out a new restaurant. What about you? What do you usually do in your spare time?

<APyreInside81> Um, a lot of things... Actually I guess I don't really do very much, maybe.

<PhoenixMoon86> Come on, you must do something. You can tell me.

<APyreInside81> I don't know, honestly, I think I'm pretty boring in terms of hobbies. I guess I'll read a book, probably. That's usually what I end up doing in my free time.

<PhoenixMoon86> You're the kind of guy who reads a lot of books, aren't you?

<APyreInside81> Um, sort of, yeah.

<PhoenixMoon86> That's good. I like that.

<APyreInside81> I'm glad you like it. Won't you be bored, though, if I'm just reading a book instead of doing something with you?

<PhoenixMoon86> Not at all, because I know exactly what I'll do.

<APyreInside81> Why, what are you going to do?

<PhoenixMoon86> I'll knock the book out of your hands.

<APyreInside81> Why would you do that?

<PhoenixMoon86> Because that's what you do with a book.

<APyreInside81> Knock it to the ground? I don't think that's what books are for.

<PhoenixMoon86> I didn't say that's what books are for. I said that's what YOU do with a book. You won't be reading anything. You'll be focusing on me.

<APyreInside81> Do you really think that I can focus on you and only you for the whole 2 weeks?

<PhoenixMoon86> You seriously think I'm talking about a measly two weeks? I'm talking about the rest of your life.

He swallowed. Her words were simultaneously so terrifying and so irresistible.

<APyreInside81> That's a nice idea, but how will that work after I leave? After the 2 weeks are over and I leave to go back to Seattle, you won't be able to keep me focused on you anymore. I'd go back to reading books like I do now.

<PhoenixMoon86> That's why I'm telling you this now.

<APyreInside81> Why?

<PhoenixMoon86> To get you ready for the rest of your life.

<APyreInside81> I don't understand.

<PhoenixMoon86> That's because you're not as smart as I am. Already now, you're thinking about what it will be like.

<APyreInside81> Well, yes, of course I am.

<PhoenixMoon86> And the next time you read a book, you'll start thinking about it. You'll start thinking about me being there with you, knocking the book out of your hands and telling you to focus on me. And you'll like the idea so much that you won't be able to start reading. Eventually, you will come to associate the things you enjoy doing with the experience of me taking them away from you. But you'll enjoy it so much that you will want it, and the more I remove everything else from your life, the more my doing so will excite you.

<APyreInside81> Sam, I need to orgasm so, so badly. May I please have an orgasm?

<PhoenixMoon86> You see what I mean? Already just the thought of me replacing everything else in your life has driven you to the point of desperate, hopeless arousal. Just think how it will feel when I'm actually doing it.

<APyreInside81> Please, please, please...

<PhoenixMoon86> Just keep thinking about it.

He could hardly think about anything else.

<APyreInside81> Why do you want me to keep it in rather than orgasming?

<PhoenixMoon86> Because I like to see you suffer.

<APyreInside81> You don't even see it when I'm not on camera.

<PhoenixMoon86> That's okay, I'll see it for real soon enough.

<APyreInside81> Why do you like it when I suffer?

<PhoenixMoon86> That's the dynamic of our relationship: your purpose is to give me pleasure, mine is to take it from you and leave you with none. Your reward is being allowed to give it all to me.

<APyreInside81> But can't I please you without having to suffer myself?

<PhoenixMoon86> No, because your suffering is part of what pleases me. Seeing you squirm and moan in torment gives me an energy. I've got a sadistic streak. I like watching people and their problems. It turns me on, sexually even. That's why I find you so useful: you help me to channel my schadenfreude in a constructive way.

<APyreInside81> So it's a zero-sum game: the less pleasure I receive, the more you receive.

<PhoenixMoon86> Exactly.

<APyreInside81> Doesn't that sound kind of cruel and abusive?

<PhoenixMoon86> Well, how does the idea make you feel?

<APyreInside81> I like it. I mean, I shouldn't like it... it sounds messed up, even sick. But it excites me somehow.

<PhoenixMoon86> That's why I contacted you: because I recognized that it was what you wanted. And I knew what I wanted as soon as I understood what you wanted.

<APyreInside81> So to maximize your pleasure, I would have to experience... no pleasure at all.

<PhoenixMoon86> That's right. Your pleasure will come in knowing that I am happy, that I am enjoying it, that watching you in helpless torment makes me orgasm over and over. And that will be enough for you, because you will live for my satisfaction, not yours.

<APyreInside81> Didn't you promise me that I would have an orgasm tonight, though?

<PhoenixMoon86> I lied.

<APyreInside81> Oh.

<PhoenixMoon86> How does that make you feel?

<APyreInside81> I like it.

<PhoenixMoon86> Why do you like it?

<APyreInside81> It's confusing. And I like it when you confuse me.

<PhoenixMoon86> I will. And I will never stop.

If a reward is enjoyable enough, a man will wait a surprisingly long time for it. She knew that a man, once he desires something enough, will remain committed to it for a long time-months, sometimes years, like a dog patiently waiting for a bone. She had him hooked on her, and now she could space out the rewards, gradually increasing the time between them so that he would understand that he had to wait for her, that whatever happened would be what she wanted and not what he wanted.

It went on like this for the remainder of the two weeks. Somehow, he got through it. After the first few days, he got used to not having orgasms anymore, and the way she pushed his buttons, the way she was able to stir him into a state of unimaginable sexual arousal with just a few words, was amazing. He realized that she wouldn't be able to do this if he had an orgasm; it would be just 30 seconds of him rubbing himself, and then it would be over. So he submitted to her treatment because it was much more enjoyable, even if it meant going to sleep with a disquieting erection every night.

Even so, on the night before he was to fly to see her, she had a surprise for him.

<PhoenixMoon86> Call me on video. I have something special for you.

When he called her and they saw each other, he realized immediately that she was dressed in some kind of sexy underwear. He couldn't see her entire body, but her upper body was covered only by a lacy bra that made his eyes widen. He'd already had an erection-he had already come to associate her with a sexual response so strongly that just seeing her online triggered a Pavlovian reaction that got his penis rock-hard-but seeing her in a lacy bra made his erection pulse unbearably against his pants.

"I see you like my bra," she said, recognizing the arousal on his face. "I bought it yesterday just for you."

"I do like it... You look amazing in it," he said. "I mean, you always look amazing, but now you look even more so."

"I want you to orgasm while looking at me."

"Really? I'm to have an orgasm right now?"

"Yes. Slide your chair back, take all your clothes off, and jerk off while watching me. Let your cum shoot all over your chest. I want to watch."

She didn't need to ask twice. He complied with eagerness, and he was so aroused that in less than 60 seconds of stroking himself, he'd unleashed an impressive volley of semen all over his torso. She was once again glad that she recorded all her video calls. This would be a video with great potential for the future.

"Did that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes, absolutely... It might have been the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced in my life," he gasped, still out of breath.

"Good, I'm glad. Remember who turns you on like no one else can."

"I'll remember," he said. "Why did you want me to orgasm now, the day before I fly out?"

"This way you'll be able to last longer when I start programming you tomorrow."

He couldn't help but smile. He wasn't sure how seriously to take her words. "I feel like I'm about to walk into a spider's web."

"No way. A spider can only capture you physically. I'm not just interested in tying you up and taking your body. I'm going to tie your mind up in knots and make it my possession."

"I like that," he said. "I need you to take my mind from me and bring it fully under your control."

"It already is," she said simply. "Tomorrow I'm going to do the same to your body as well."

"I can't wait. I've never wanted anything more in my life."

"You'll want it even more soon. No matter what I do to you, you'll always want to become more under my power, to become more helpless and unable to think for yourself or bring pleasure to yourself without me."

"Aren't I already that way?"

"Yes, but you can become more so. You can't even imagine the ways I have planned to trap you in my web."

"I'm looking forward to it," he said with sincerity.

"Me too. All you need to do is to submit and follow everything that I say without question."

"I will. I promise."

And just like that, she had turned a man's sexuality against him. She had a man with a big dick who was more sexually excited over her than he had ever been before in his life, and yet she was in full control of not only his sexual cycle, but his entire thought process, ensuring first that she would be able to use it for her own pleasure above all, and secondly that it would torment him rather than give him release or satisfaction. And if he never experienced any release from her clutches, then he would never be able to escape. Given enough time, he would no longer want to. Taylor Swift famously sang "Boys only want love if it's torture." Perhaps that depends on the individual boy, but in Sam's case, the various ways in which Sam tortured him were so wonderful that he was already more infatuated with her than he had even been. And tomorrow, what had begun as something online would enter an entire new dimension as they met in real life for the first time.

12