Sam Ireson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! OK, stop so I can think clearly for a second. Beautiful sister of mine, you're a kickass student. Sheesh. OK, now are you sure you want me to finish in your mouth? I can finish on the floor or in your hand or something like that."

"No way. There's no way after that orgasm you gave me that I'm doing anything other than savoring every bit of flavor your wonderful cock has to offer. This is too amazing to pass!"

"OK, your show. When I finish, just know that I can cum pretty hard. Close your throat up so you don't choke if I fire deep back in your mouth. When I do, if you can handle the taste, I'd love for you to show it to me in your mouth before you swallow. I don't know why, but that's so fucking hot on the Internet stuff I've seen. I've never had a girl do that for me and I would love for you to be my first."

"Mmmmm, I'd love to. Maybe, if you recover quickly enough, I'll have you cum on my chest later and you can watch me use my fingers to bring it into my mouth," She smiles knowingly.

"Oh wow, you've been in my porn collection, huh?"

"I can't help it. I've been planning this for a long, long time." She smiles. "OK, here goes!"

Her mouth comes down onto my cock and begins to slide. She stares straight ahead and does an amazing job of sliding her mouth up and down while following with her hand and still cupping and massaging my balls.

Watching my sister's head bob up and down on my cock breaks every barrier I've ever thought I could have with sex. Amazingly, it is by far the most excited I've ever been for sex. More than losing my virginity.

I slide my hand to the back of her head, guiding her pace as she speeds up. I curl my fingers in her hair and tug slightly.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moans as she sucks. I begin to push her head faster and faster onto my cock. For a second, she stops me and pulls back. "My little brother going to spill his seed into his sisters mouth and then watch as she swallows every drop?"

"Oh god, that's so naughty! Hell yes I am!" I scream as she restarts her pace. Faster and faster her head becomes a blur. I stare into her face as she stares down at my cock.

"Oh, I'm close. Don't stop Krista!" My impending orgasm begins to surge as she finally releases her focus on my cock and looks up into my eyes. She has never been so perfect, so gorgeous, so amazingly hot as she is now.

"I'm cummming Kristaaaa!" I yell as my seed pours into her mouth still staring into her piercing green eyes. I must have released 7 or 8 ropes into her steamy mouth. I don't know how she continues to hold it in, but she's still sucking on my cock as I empty my cum into her.

Finally, her pace slows and my orgasm calms down. With a plop, she slides her mouth back and off my cock, never losing suction until the last second.

"Mmmmmmmm" she hums as she tosses my release in her mouth. She stares at me as her mouth opens, showing a white coating of cum covering her tongue.

"Oh god Krista, holy fuck. You've made my fucking year. Hell, my century." Smiling, she closes her mouth and tosses her head back. I watch her neck bulge as she swallows.

"Oh Sam, that was like the best thing ever. Salty, but totally amazing." She reaches out with her hand and strokes my cock again, a little more cum working out of my head. She leans forward and glides her tongue over it to capture the rest. Swallowing again, she completes the ensemble with licking her lips.

"Wow. I'm going to have to have that again!" She says, smiling. Leaning down, I kiss her, passionately. Our tongues begin to joust, my hands working her breasts.

Standing up, we hug each other as we continue our kiss. Pulling each other's body closer and tighter.

"Mmmm, wow. Never thought the best sex of my life would be with someone I've lived with forever!" I say, releasing our kiss.

"Holy shit, I know. I always wondered what the big deal was, now I totally know! What do you say to a shared shower and then you go about spending that day with me like you promised? We'll have an amazing day together and then come home and play some more. I'm sure there are all sorts of amazing things you'd like to teach your big sister!"

"Hah, deal. How could I say no to an amazing fucking sister like you?"

Smiling, we continue to shower as we talk about our plans for the rest of the day. What a day it will be!

12