Sam Meets Ms. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam felt there was no way out. He kept bobbing on the dildo hoping he would convince his captor to free him somehow. Ofc.Tibbons emerged from the room with a new device, it was made of hard plastic and had several different knobs in it.

Ofc.Tibbons circled around Sam again and slid the butt plug out slowly. Sam gave a soft moan on the tip of the strap on. The plastic device replaced Sam's butt plug and Ofc.Tibbons began to turn the knobs. Whatever the device was it stretched Sam's sphincter painfully. With each turn of the knob Sam was in more and more pain, crying against the dildo he was sucking. Ofc.Tibbons picked the camera up and got a good view of Sam's bruised hole. It was red from being stretched so badly. Ofc.Tibbons pulled on his penis while watching the viewfinder.

Ofc.Tibbons went back to the controls again and turned Sam around. Sam could no longer suck on the dildo and looked at the police officer with fear and pain in his eyes. His ass was on fire from the device. Less so than at first, but it was still very painful. Ofc.Tibbons went to Sam's rear and with the flick of one switch the device gave slack. Sam was relieved that his hole was no longer being stretched. "Now bounce on that dick like a good little slut."

"Please no more, let me go." Sam said quietly.

"You couldn't make him cum from sucking and now he wants you to service him with your boy cunt." The officer said maliciously.

"Now get to your feet and bounce on that big black cock. Sam rose, wobbling on his heels, he bent over and could feel the tip of the phallus, he tried to push his rear onto it but it was to big.

Ofc.Tibbons moved up to the mannequin and unlocked the wheels. He pushed on the rear of the mannequin, putting pressure on Sam's worn hole with the tip. With a big push, Sam's sphincter stretched and sucked the bulbous head in. Sam screamed, feeling like his asshole had just been torn. "Now bounce on it you whore. Ofc.Tibbons barked at Sam.

Sam didn't move, he was frozen with pain. Not even his very stiff erection could distract him from the pain he felt.

Sam sobbed while he attempted to push himself back on the false penis. The head was the size of a large apple, and the shaft was a good inch thinner, he didn't think it would come out if he had the freedom of movement to try. With a few bounces Sam was able to work some of the dildo into him. "You take that cock you dirty whore."

Ofc.Tibbons said while he jerked himself off. Sam was now conscious of his erection, he bounced a few more times. Soon the head of the dildo started to tickle his prostate. With each bounce Sam let out cries that were mixed with pleasure. Ofc.Tibbons approached the mannequin and flipped a switch. The head began to vibrate very quickly, on the highest setting. Sam let out low moans and his penis grew to full height. His penis started to throb from the sensation on his prostate. Soon gobs of cum were trickling from the head, staining his only partly removed panties. Sam's pleasure was so intense he passed out.

Sam woke up with Ms.D staring down at him. He realized he was at her front door. "Well let's get you cleaned up little girl." Marissa said with a smile.

Sam was instantly reminded of his predicament from the pain in his feet. Then he was reminded of the night before by the pain in his bottom, it felt like he still had the butt plug inside of him. Ms.D helped Sam to his feet and brought him into the house. She took him into a bathroom and started to remove his clothes. After she managed to get him out of the tight dress she pulled his panties all the way down with one swipe. "Step out of them." Marissa commanded. Sam stepped sheepishly out of his panties, still wobbling in the heels. Marissa inspected the panties. "Oh so our little girl gave her cherry up," she said, inspecting the panties.

"She even had an orgasm of her own." "Turn around let's see the damage." Sam complied, on the edge of tears. "Oh my god." Marissa said. "You must have serviced 2 or 3 cocks in your boy pussy last night, I hope we gave you enough condoms."

Marissa left the room and returned with her camera. She snapped a few quick picture of Sam's visibly used ass hole.

"Now spread your ass cheeks with your hands." Marissa commanded. Sam did.

She snapped a few more pictures of Sam's abused hole and looked over them. Sam was stripped from the rest of his underwear and was finally allowed to take his shoes off. Marissa acted like she lost the key, much to Sam's horror. Sam was given a clean pair of white panties and another padded bra.

Marissa led Sam up the stairs into the guest room. Sam laid down in bed and pulled the sheets over himself. "Sleep well Samantha, we have much work ahead of us." Marissa said before closing the door. Sam cried himself to sleep.

12