Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam became frantic as the wave of stimulation began to overwhelm her. She cried out for permission to cum, pleading with Robert to allow her to release her need but the answer was always "No!" Tears streamed from her eyes as she screamed, "Oh my god! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Please Sir! Please let me cum!" And just as she felt she could take no more, all stimulation stopped.

She continued to buck and fight against her need for several seconds before she was able to slowly regain her control and settle down. Her heart still pounded and her breathing was still ragged but the room was silent except for her soft whimpering. Then Robert's voice appeared in her ear again low and soothing. "You have done well Sam. I'm very pleased with your determination to obey. I'm going to take you now. You may cum at your will."

Sam was filled with satisfaction and even pride at Robert's words and she felt herself smile broadly. Roberts praise echoed within her mind. She felt accomplished, fulfilled, gleeful that He was pleased. Her legs were released and the blindfold removed. The glare nearly blinded her but she was able to make out a naked woman sitting on the edge of the bed. It was the black haired woman she had seen with Robert before. She was more beautiful up close than she had been at a distance. She sat straight backed with a pleasant smile on her face. Short dark hair and olive skin, her perky small breasts standing in defiance of gravity were accented by small very dark nipples that were both pierced with small gold rings. Obviously excited by what she was witnessing, she pulled at one of the rings as she watched intently.

The light was then blocked by the large figure of Robert moving above her. She glanced down and saw his large cock standing straight out from his hips. It was rigid and full as the tip glistened with a drop of precum. She felt herself flush with anticipation of Him. Her aching nipples seemed to swell further under the clamps. Robert dropped between her legs and pulled the steel anal plug from her ass. She gasped from the sensation of emptiness in her loins but they would not be empty long.

Robert slapped his cock against her clit several times hard. Sam rolled her hips in anticipation as he placed the head of his large member at her opening and pushed. Not quite as hard as the steel anal plug from earlier, Robert's manhood was at least as thick if not more so. She moaned as he slowly opened and filled her sex. When she believed she had taken him fully, he withdrew and pushed in again, filling her further.

She gasped as he reached depths she wasn't even aware existed within her. Again he withdrew and plunged deeper still. Twice more he removed his manhood and then returned finding new depths. She gasped and moaned each time staring into his deep green eyes. His face was hard and determined as he took her. Suddenly her arousal peaked and she was swept away by her orgasm. She arched and shook against his grasp but Robert gave her no quarter in his assault.

His speed increased and his power intensified as another orgasm swept through Sam. Twice more in quick succession Sam came before she even knew what was happening. She spoke, apologizing for cumming without his consent. He simply smiled slightly and continued to pound his cock into her. Suddenly Robert pulled out and stood, stepping over her arms and legs. He squatted over her face and commanded "Open!"

Knowing exactly what he wanted, Sam opened up and took his cock into her hungry mouth. She felt the spasms as his essence flooded from his prick and quickly filled her mouth. Running from both sides his cum trailed down her jaw as he commanded "Swallow!" She swallowed all she could and sucked more from him keeping the spillage to a minimum. His flood slowed and she savored his softening rod as she cleaned and swallowed every bit of cum she tasted.

"Good girl," Robert said as he wiped the cum running down the sides of Sam's face with his finger and returned it to her mouth.

She cleaned his finger as she had his prick and with a smile she answered, "Thank you Sir."

Robert turned to the woman sitting on the bed and said, "Release her. I will be down stairs." The dark woman moved over Sam and knelt down to her face. She licked and sucked the sticky fluid from Sam's jaw and then gently bit and kissed her neck and earlobe. Raising her face only inches above Sam', she deftly untied the ropes and released her arms and legs.

Slowly she moved her mouth to Sam's and softly kissed her. Her tongue eased into Sam's waiting mouth probing and intertwining with Sam's. Both were breathless as their lips separated and the woman raised to stand. She then helped Sam to her feet saying, "Why don't we get a shower and freshen up before we join Sir downstairs." Her knowing smile told Sam what was to come.

Opening a nondescript door at the far end of the room, the dark haired beauty pulled Sam into a well appointed bathroom and guided her by the hand to enormous open shower. She turned on the water which began to fall like rain from several heads in the ceiling. Waiting for the water to warm she turned to Sam and pulled her close and kissed her passionately. Sam responded welcoming the woman's tongue into her eager mouth and losing herself in the kiss.

The woman stepped back into the water pulling Sam with her and continued to kiss her deeply. Sam's hands began to roam the woman's body stroking her firm round ass, moving up her sides to her stomach and then up to her beautiful firm breasts. Sam squeezed them firmly and pinched the fat little brown nubs. Breaking the kiss, she dropped her head to to the woman's breasts taking the nipple and ring into her mouth. She sucked and rolled the ring around in her mouth with her tongue. Reveling in the gasp and moan in response, she changed sides and continued exploring her breasts.

Sam felt a euphoric excitement building within her. She had never really considered sex with another woman as something she desired but right now she desired nothing else. She felt the woman's hands caressing her head as she began to softly push Sam to her knees. The water seemed to be coming from everywhere like standing in a summer rain. As Sam reached her knees she looked up at the dark beauty.

"I've never eaten a pussy before." she told her as if asking for direction.

"You're a clever girl. Just do what you'd want done." was her reply as she guided Sam's mouth to her sex. Sam was surprised by her own reaction and eagerly began licking and sucking the outer lips and then parted them to enjoy her taste and the delicate inner fold. "Oh yes, that's it. Eat that pussy my little slut."

Being called a slut just seemed to intensify Sam's lust and her efforts redoubled. The moans and heavy breathing assured her that her partner was close. Slipping two fingers inside, Sam began to fuck her furiously. A loud moan and a firm hand to the back of Sam's head signaled the dark beauty's impending orgasm. Sam sucked hard on her clit and inserted a finger into her ass triggering her climax.

Sam's face was pressed hard into her partner's sex as the woman's legs began to shake violently. Her juices poured onto Sam's face and she relished the physical manifestation of her accomplishment. The woman grasped her face and pulled Sam up to her. They kissed passionately sharing the woman's taste and the feeling of their naked bodies pressed together as the water continued to rain down.

As their kiss ended Sam whispered, "I hope I did well."

The woman kissed her lips softly and replied, "You're a natural." They kissed again and then each began to wash the other, exploring every inch of each other's bodies. Once finished, they rinsed and exited the shower. "The biggest advantage to having short hair. Towel dry and brush. I'll meet you in the kitchen when you are done and we can rejoin Robert."

12