Sam Mullone & the Missing Drugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it feels so good," Sandra was moaning, her high, tight voice betraying how aroused she was as her fingers circled her throbbing clit and Alan began to steadily fuck her with the top three or four inches of his fat cock.

"That's it, keep going, don't cum yet," she pleaded as he twisted the hard little pebble of her nipple between his cruel fingers and gently bit her neck. Alan grinned, feeling he could keep fucking her until the sun came up as he eased another inch of his shaft inside her, drawing another surprised yelp of pleasure.

He could sense she was close now, and he felt his thigh muscles strain as he fucked her harder, thrusting his cock deeper inside her hungry pussy.

"Yes, yes..." she cried, all her muscles tensing, her pussy clenching around his cock as he pushed deeper still, her breath a series of breathless sobs now. And then she was cumming, her body trembling in his arms as her pussy clenched around his dick and she sobbed happily.

He let her regain her composure before gently starting to move in and out again, the tight embrace of her pussy keeping his cock nice and hard.

"Mmm, that was nice, you made me cum so hard! You feel so lovely and big tonight," she purred.

"And you feel as tight as a virginal schoolgirl," he murmured, easing himself a little deeper.

"And you feel so big! And you haven't cum yet!" she said, sounding a little shocked at his stamina.

"Not yet," he grinned, his teeth shining in the moonlight.

"Do you want me to go on top?"

Alan loved the feeling of her being on top, bouncing up and down his shaft, those gorgeous boobs bobbing in his face, but tonight he had other plans.

"How about this way?" he said, throwing the duvet off the bed, and tugging at her hips until she was positioned on all fours.

"Oh, well, I guess, I mean if you really want," Sandra said parting her knees obligingly as he pressed his thick, bulbous head against her, rubbing it against her slit.

"Oh yeah," he confirmed as he eased himself inside forcing a hot squeal from her lips. He knew Sandra didn't like doggy style, as she found it a little demeaning but tonight he didn't care. Tonight, he was going to be in control for a change.

"Mmm," she groaned as slowly eased himself into her soaking wet pussy, then slowly back out, feeling her tight lips clinging to his shaft, as if unwilling to let him go.

He soon settled into a good steady rhythm, his hips rocking back and forth, their hot thighs lightly slapping together as he fucked her. They didn't often make love in this position these days and he was determined to make the most of his opportunity. With Sandra bent over double, her head resting on her pillows, he found he was able to slide deep into her wetness and he savoured the sound of her satisfied groans as he plunged deeper and deeper.

Normally, he'd already be on the verge of climaxing, but with the help of the little black pill he felt like a porn star, like he could fuck her all night. It was working just as the rumours had suggested, his cock feeling slightly numb and he found he was able to start thrusting faster without having to worry about cumming too soon.

Sandra was obviously enjoying it too, slipping a hand between her thighs to play with herself, her feline growls audible over the sound of his swollen balls slapping against her thighs.

"Don't stop, don't ever stop," she was pleading breathlessly, as he fucked her harder and harder, driven on by her hoarse sobs of pleasure. He wouldn't usually last more than a few minutes, but he was still good and hard as he felt his thighs burning, his hot breath rasping in his throat as the blood surged in his veins.

"Keep going, just a little more... Oh God, I'm cumming again!" she squealed, a note of surprise in her high-pitched, strained voice as he felt her body go rigid for a few seconds, her pussy clamping down on his prick as her body shook wildly. After a few seconds she relaxed, her head slumping forward.

Alan paused, letting them both catch their breath before starting to move inside her once more with long, smooth strokes that made Sandra sigh contentedly.

"Oh Alan, you made me cum so hard again! You're so hot tonight," Sandra purred, pushing back against him as he plunged into her wetness.

"Oh yeah? Am I as good as Todd?" he asked, starting to increase his pace.

"What? Who's Todd?" she asked innocently.

"You know Todd, your tennis coach. You've been fucking him for the last three months."

"What? No, that's crazy! I'd never..."

"Don't deny it!" he said angrily, making her yelp by slapping one of her plump buttocks. "I've had you followed by a private detective. I've seen the pictures."

"Please Alan, let's talk about his," she said, trying to wriggle free.

"There's nothing to discuss," he snapped wrapping an arm around her stomach and drawing her back, impaling her on his lengthy cock. "I've disappointed you in bed so you had an affair, but now I've got my mojo back it's all going to change."

"I'm sorry, Alan, it was just sex, I don't even like him much," Sandra gasped in the humid darkness, her voice high and tight as he began to move faster. "It's you I want."

"Tell me again, tell me what you want," Alan grunted, feeling the sweat collecting on his forehead, His heart was thudding heavily now as if trying to burst out of his chest as he finally felt the pressure beginning to build.

"It's you I want," Sandra repeated, her boobs swaying back and forth as their thighs slapped together wetly. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, give me what I deserve."

"Tell me what a bad girl you've been," Alan grunted, his hot breath tickling her ear, needing a little dirty talk to push him over the edge

"Yes I'm such a bad slutty girl, fuck me with that lovely big dick, show me what I've been missing."

"Yes, yes..." he grunted.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me!" Sandra squealed.

"Oh God, I'm so close," he gasped feverishly, his thigh muscles driving him deeper and harder, his breath burning in his throat as he finally felt his release approaching.

"That's it, cum for me, cum deep inside me," Sandra begged, her pussy squeezing his fat shaft.

"Yes! Yes!" he cried as he came, huge waves of relief and pleasure washing over him as he felt his balls tightening, jetting his hot spunk deep inside his partner as she purred contentedly beneath him.

---

"So tomorrow we'll be getting you a new tennis coach," he said, lying on the bed, one arm behind his head as their entwined bodies cooled in the breeze coming through the open window.

"Yes, dear," Sandra said obediently, his body draped over his, her head resting against his chest, listening to the loud thump of his heart slowly returning to normal.

12