Sam Mullone & the Missing Drugs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza got to her feet, wriggling her tight dress up over her body, then up over her head before kicking off her kitten heels, aware of Brett following her every movement. Her heart thumped with excitement as she straddled his thighs. She leant forward, her boobs threatening to spill out of her lacy mint green bra, as she took Brett's flushed face in her hands and drew him into a slow, sensuous kiss. She slowed her pace, slipping her tongue between his lips, hearing the moans deep in the back of his throat.

Brett was making a low, longing sound at the back of his throat as she pressed her hips against his, his fat cock compressed between their bodies, just the thin lace of her panties separating it from her pussy. She moaned, enjoying the friction as she rubbed against him, feeling his steely hardness pushing between her wet folds.

She leant back, flinging her bra aside, baring her shapely boobs and teasing him by moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy along his impressive length.

"Suck me," she ordered as she grasped his wrists and pinned his arms above his head, before dangling one of her full boobs above his mouth.

"Yes," he said obediently, his voice thick with lust as he stuck out his tongue and lapped at the milky skin of her breast eagerly.

Eliza threw her back and moaned contentedly as he drew on of her taut nipples into the warm, wetness of his mouth, gently rolling it between his tongue and teeth. She ground her body against his, savouring the feel of his lean, hardness against her soft curves, his rigid cock pressing deep between the moist groove at the junction of her thighs. Eliza thought she could cum like this, grinding her clit against his rock-hard shaft, but already her sex-starved body was demanding more intense stimulation.

"Oh God, it feels so big," she groaned as she sat up and grasped him, her fingers looking slim and pale against the fat shaft. She held her breath and hooked her panties to one side, as she positioned herself above his super-sized prick. Then they were both gasping as she gingerly lowered herself onto him, her labia stretching tightly around the thick bulbous head. They both shuddered as she gradually impaled herself, although she was very wet, his thick meaty cock still felt very snug.

It hurt a little at first, but she was so aroused that soon she was slowly sliding up and down the top half of his prick, going a little deeper with each thrust as her pussy stretched to accommodate his impressive girth. She arched her back as he slid his eager hands up over her stomach and cupped her swaying boobs.

The thought that she was the one in control, that she was fucking him rather than the other way around was surprisingly erotic. She'd never fancied herself as a dominatrix but she found herself grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head again.

"Do you like me being on top? Do you like me fucking you?" she asked breathlessly

"Yes! You're so fucking sexy," he gasped, his hips moving in time with hers, meeting her rhythmic thrusts.

"Tell me how much you want it," she demanded as she slid up and down his slick cock, planting one of her hands on the sold slabs of his pectorals as she ground her hips against his, riding his fat prick.

"Yes, please, fuck me," he grunted, watching her boobs judder as she fucked him harder.

At first, he'd felt too big, but as the juices spilled from deep within, lubricating his shaft she found she was able to sink deeper onto him, and she groaned happily as she felt his swollen head probing deep inside her.

She moved faster and faster, feeling the pressure build within her, her thighs burning, her body yearning to be satisfied. As she neared her peak, she leant back and used a wet fingertip to strum her swollen clit.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," she cried, sinking all the way down his throbbing shaft, feeling him slide deep within, the head bumping against her cervix. She strummed her clit feverishly, her finger a blur, all her muscles tensed, her breath caught in her throat until the feelings overwhelmed her and she came, throwing her head back and squealing as the searing pleasure swept through her.

When she'd finally got her breath back, Eliza slowly and reluctantly eased herself off of Brett's still-hard cock, noting the way it glistened with her juices.

"I've got a confession to make," she said, as she stood on shaky legs and clasped his hand, encouraging him to his feet.

"What's that?" he said, removing the rest of his clothes before allowing her to lead him up the stairs, his eyes lingering on her plump, naked buttocks.

"I, um, put something in your pasta to give you some extra, um, size and stamina," she confessed as she pushed him onto her bed. "It's completely harmless though."

"A drug?" he asked, watching as she quickly wrapped a bright green silk scarf around one of his wrists. He lay there submissively as she pulled his hands over his head and bound them to the wooden slats of the headboard.

"Yes, an experimental drug, it's completely safe though."

"So it'll make me last longer?" he asked, tugging at his wrists and finding them tightly bound.

"Yes, you'll find that you can last for a lot longer than normal, and you'll recover much more quickly. You may be able to keep going for hours," Eliza said, her pink lips curled into a grin as she ran her hands over his toned body. His cock had softened a little but after a few strokes, it regained its impressive proportions, straining upwards toward the ceiling, still slick with her juices. She licked her plump lips then planted a line of kisses along the underside of his shaft, making him gasp and strain against his bonds.

"Hours?" he said, moaning a little as she straddled his hips and ran her hands up over the firm contours of his chest.

"Oh yes, but don't worry, I'm happy to keep going until you cum, even if I have to fuck you all night," Eliza said, a wicked glint in her eyes as she slowly ground her hips against his, closing her eyes and savouring the feeling of anticipation as his lovely hard shaft slid smoothly along wet slit.

12