Sam Or Brenda Who's Fantasy Is It?

Story Info
Wife puts twist on husbands fantasy.
2.9k words
4.24
55.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would liked to thank wickedinside for the help with my story.

The following is true.

I have changed the names to protect the willing.


My name is Sam, my wife Brenda and I have been married for over twenty years. We married young, she is truly my soulmate. Like many of the husbands on this site, I too have a fantasy of wife sharing, or at least, her exposing herself to another man while I watch. Before I continue let me give a brief description of us.

Brenda is a 5'4" brunette with green eyes, with 36dd breasts, and a petite frame, I am 6' tall, 240 lbs with a 6 1/2" cut dick. We are both in our early forties. We both work for big companies. My wife works in sales and I in the construction field. As you can well imagine my wife gets a lot of attention from other men. For years I have found it exciting. I know she likes it but,would never act on advances from other guys.

Recently while having sex, I would tell her how much it turned me on to think of her giving in to another man. I knew my talk had the effect I wanted because she would always get wet, and her orgasms would last longer then usual.

As time went on I would get more specific about what she and this man would do, I always started every fantasy with her just simply showing him her tits but eventually it would end up with her doing much more as I watched, of course.

The idea sounded like fun, my wife would say after sex but, she wasn't sure she would want to in reality because we lived in a small town, and stranger or not someone would find out, not to mention who knows what the guy could do when we were alone.

She was happy with it just being our fantasy. As time went on I had become more obsessed with the idea; now that I knew there was a slight chance of it actually happening. With the help of some carefully picked porn, and my constant talk during sex, Brenda grew more comfortable with the idea and even started telling a few hot and sexy stories of her own.

Something was different when Brenda talked about playing with another man, he had a name, Noah.

He was my best friend,hell he was more like a brother to me He was a picture perfect cowboy, 6' tall,blonde hair, blue eyes, 230lbs of solid muscle, and a few years younger than us, and someone we could trust. He was recently divorced, and hung out at our house often now that he was alone.

Brenda would tense up and begin to grind her clit hard into me as she would talk about her and my friend; I could feel Her pussy tighten and begin to squeeze the life out of my rigid cock. " Oh god that would be hot." she moaned, as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body, causing me cum hard and deep inside her.

The thought of my buddy touching my wife excited me more than the thought of her and a stranger. After we finished nothing about Noah was said; we cleaned up and went to bed. Even though I work early and was spent from the sex we just had ,I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was my wife with my best friend.

The next day at work I wondered if Noah would do it. He had always been respectful with my wife, he would be playful and flirt but nothing out of line. He seemed like the perfect candidate. The day ended I went home cleaned up,and waited for my wife to come home from work.

I sat watching something on t.v. But was really day dreaming about my fantasy when I heard the garage door open and I saw Brenda enter the house. She looked hotter than ever as she smiled, said hi as she walked toward our bedroom. I followed quickly behind her. As I entered the room Brenda was changing, I hopped on the bed and watched as we made idle chit chat.

Brenda was now standing in her bra and panties. I reached for her arm, pulled her to me and kissed her deeply; we made out as my hands roamed all over her chest. Grabbing her tits and touching her nipples was like hitting the start button on my wife's sex drive. She has sensitive nipples to go with her perfect tits.

She moaned into my mouth as my hands roamed. Pulling away she asks me what got in to me . I smiled and said " you and Noah." A look of worry washed over her face, " I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that."she said. I told her I wasn't mad at all. Still rubbing her tits I asked her if she might actually play with Noah. "Well, I would but I don't want to hurt you, or ruin your friendship." She said.

My cock quickly came to attention. I assured her that this would not be the case with us. I continued to rub her tits,her eyes half open, she sighed looked up to me and asked"so do you want to?"

I leaned forward kissed her neck, and told her I did. I finished stripping her. I quickly removed her bra as we kissed. I ran my left down her side to her crotch, her panties were soaked , I slide my hand inside. Her trimmed bush was soaked her lips were swollen, my two fingers slid easily into my wife, as I kissed and sucked on her nipples. "Then let's do it" she moaned out.

With that I laid her on the bed. I got undressed, and as I climbed between her legs she grabbed my cock,as she guided it into her pussy she asked if I wanted to hear about what she might do with him as I fucked her. Needless to say she didn't get very far into details before we both lost control and started cumming like horny teenagers.

After we finished and cleaned up we went out to the kitchen and started talking as we made dinner. " So what are you gonna say to Noah?" She asked. "Let me worry about that." I told her as I smiled.

A couple of days went by and I hadn't seen Noah, he was swamped at work .Brenda told me not to say anything to her about it unless it was gonna happen, that way if he said no she would just assume I never asked him.

It was a Friday and Noah and I were at work. Around noon he came into my shop and yelled "Lunch time!". I work alone, and have a small area with a table and a couple chairs. As we sat and started to eat the usual talk started. Work stuff and then eventually women and all of his recent conquests.

He then asked me what Brenda and I had been up to.I told him about Brenda and I fucking while we talked about my fantasy, earlier in the week. I told him she would cum hard if we talked about her showing her tits to another man as I watched.

" I hope you guys pick me . No offense buddy, but I would love to see your wife naked." he said.

We laughed and I told him that I would keep him in mind. Then I asked him what he would do if my wife really showed him her tits in front of me. He stopped eating his lunch and thought for a moment, then said"I would do whatever was ok with you and your wife, do think she would do it? " I smiled and told him" If the opportunity arises you better take it, you have my permission."

With that we finished lunch, he asked me if I wanted to watch the fight that evening. He didn't feel like being alone and the club scene was getting old. I told him sure, come over and we can drink, eat and watch the fight at my house . He gladly accepted ,and left my shop.

As Noah left my shop I knew this could be the night my fantasy came true.I stopped on my way home from work and bought some beer and Crown Royal, While driving home my fantasy raced through my mind.

Arriving home I told Brenda about Noah coming over and asked her if she was ready to make my fantasy reality?

She smiled and asked if he knew what I had in mind. I told her no, we really just had plans to watch the fight and nothing else.

Smiling, she said she should go and clean up if we were having a guest over, kissed me,and went to our room.

I went down to the basement and cleaned up. I went back upstairs got my wife and me a drink and went to our bathroom.

She stood in front of the mirror naked with only a towel wrapped around her head. She was applying her makeup. I briefly watched her body in the mirror as she moved, admiring her, from her perfectly trimmed bush up to her firm tits.

I walked up behind her, kissed her neck, and told her how beautiful she looked, as I cupped her soft tits and gently squeezed her hard nipples between my fingers.Brenda took a long drink off of her beer and smiled at me in the mirror.

"You ready?"I asked.

"Are you?" She replied.

My cock sprung to life. I moved closer, pressing it into her ass, I asked.

" What do you think?"

Turning around Brenda kissed me deeply. Her tongue probed my mouth as I grouped her tits. She pulled away looking down at the bulge in my pants and with a smile said.

"He's gonna have to wait."

I groaned in pain as she pushed me out of the room so she could finish dressing without being harassed. A little while later as I sat on the couch, Noah came in. He never knocked because like I said he was like family.

He grabbed his Crown and Coke and sat down on the love seat by me.I turned on the fight, and we chatted as the undercards started. We had been talking about a half hour or so when Brenda entered the room.

She was wearing a red low vee cut top without a bra on. It showed every inch of her tanned cleavage. She also had on tight jeans to show her curves with black heels. She looked fabulous.

Noah, unaware of our plan, stared wide eyed at my wife, then jumped up to hug her hello.Brenda sat down next to me on the couch as Noah moved back to his spot on the love seat.

We all chatted and drank more than usual. As Noah talked to us I would catch him glancing down at Brenda's chest trying to be as subtle as possible while talking to her.

My cock grew watching him as well as watching Brenda act as though she didn't notice what he was doing. I knew she was enjoying his attention as much as I enjoyed watching them flirt with each other.

As we were talking I noticed Brenda would lean forward to grab her drink off the coffee table,this caused her top to sag just enough to give Noah a look down her top. My cock was so hard that I had a hard time hiding it. I glanced over at Noah and noticed that my wife's little game was having the same effect on him as it was on me.

As the round ended,a ring girl held up a card showing the next round number in a tiny bikini. " she is so fucking hot." Noah said.

Brenda looked over at the t.v. and said "she's ok but mine are bigger."

This was my chance I thought. I glanced over at Noah then said to her "I think you should prove it."

The room went silent for a brief moment Brenda stared at the t.v. Saying nothing with a sly grin on her face.

"Yeah, prove it Brenda" Noah joked.

Brenda with excitement in her eyes smiled and looked over at me.

" Should I?" She asked.

"Oh yeah" I quickly said. My heart started to race, my cock was harder then ever.

Brenda stood up and faced both couches. She stared at me as she grabbed the bottom of her top and began to lift it slowly.

I smiled at her and gave a look of approval. She looked over at Noah pulling her top up .

Her tanned breasts with half dollar sized areoles and nipples poking straight out at least half an inch came into view.

I looked at Noah. His eyes were glued to my wife's now free tits, his pants were stretched to the limit by his cock.

Brenda dropped her top to the floor, I could feel the wet spot growing in my pants as my hard on raged.

She rubbed the sides of her breasts as she stared at Noah and his obvious bulge.

"You like them?" She asked softly.

"They're better then I imagined." He said.

I told Brenda to move closer to Noah so he could have a better look. She moved right in front of him.Brenda knew my first fantasy was to expose her but my ultimate was to share her. But that was beyond her limit.

Looking over her shoulder at me then back at Noah she knelt down in front of him.At that moment I wondered how far my wife would go. My mind raced, I wanted to see her do more so bad and she knew it.

Without a word she unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly.

Noah, wide eyed ,looked over at me and asked if I was ok. I nodded yes.We both sat and watched as my topless wife stuck her hand into the fly of his jeans and felt around.

She pulled out his cock and smiled as she looked up at him. It was at least seven inches long with nice girth.Again she looked back at me, this time asking me if she could jack him off, I quickly nodded yes.

I pulled my cock out of my pre cum soaked pants and began to stroke it at the sight before me. My wife was stroking my friend while whispering to him, their eyes were locked on each other.

Noah nodded to her as she whispered and he leaned into her. I watched as my best friend took my wife's breast into his mouth. I felt a surge of electricity race through my body as Brenda moaned with pleasure.

First the right then the left, massaging one while sucking the other, making sure to be gentle,as he held them in his hands.

"Squeeze them harder!"She said.

Noah tightened his grip as he worked her tits and nipples.

The soft tone of her voice as she whispered and her occasional moan as he sucked her tits was intoxicating.

I couldn't make out what my wife was saying but judging by the look on Noah's face he loved every word. Looking back at me again she told me to go grab a towel and turned back toward our friend. I jumped up with my cock still out, I retrieved a towel and gave it to my wife.

I stood next to her now watching as she worked his cock.

He stopped sucking on her tits and sank back into the couch giving me full view of my wife's pre cum soaked hand. The more she pumped the wetter her hand got ,lubing his shaft.

I looked at my wife, she stared at his cock with lust, watching every stroke and would occasionally glance up at him as she worked his dick and would smile.He bucked as She stroked him. Brenda stroked him quickly then would slow down .

"You like that?" she would ask him.

His eyes now locked on her hand as she pumped, "Oh yeah,work my cock baby, make me cum."

Her pace quickened, feeling him tense up she moved closer, pointing his cock at her chest. Spurts of cum shot from his cock coating her tits.He grunted with pleasure as she milked every last drop from his dick. Brenda slowed her pace and eventually stopped.

She sat there for a moment as though to admire her work or maybe his cock, she got up, grabbed her top, and went to our room smiling at me then, winked.

I quickly turned and followed her to our room. She turned and kissed me, as she held me at bay,and said "we better get back to our guest."I stuffed my still rock hard cock back in my pants and went into the living room.Noah had cleaned up and was dressed as I entered ." Are we ok buddy?" He asked . " Better than ever" I said. We finished watching the end of the fight as Brenda returned.

We all talked and joked ,as if nothing had ever happened to change our relationship. As soon as the fight ended Noah got up, shook my hand, hugged Brenda, and left.

As soon as the door shut my wife stripped down to just her panties; they were soaked. She moved down between my legs looked up at me undoing my pants and said "Your turn."