Sam Prefers Daddy

Story Info
Dad claims his daughter from her husband.
6.6k words
4.63
527.5k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,447 Followers

This is a sequel to the story 'Sam Gets Married'. I think you'll find it a fun and sexy read even if you haven't read the first. I want to thank all the people who posted comments, voted, or e-mailed me after the first installment. I got more feedback on that story than any I've written. The suggestions readers made were always interesting, sometimes humorous and especially helpful in the writing of this one.

*

We were all waiting by the gate, talking excitedly but each of us nervous, when the doors opened and my beautiful daughter Samantha and her new husband Jimmy, both tanned and covered in colorful leis, rushed into view.

"Daddy, oh Daddy," she shouted to me as she launched herself into my waiting arms, and even among the swirling crowd and with her new husband just feet away, I felt a bolt of excitement climb up my shaft, and felt it fully harden as she pressed herself into me, kissing me as she laughed.

"Oh sweetie," I whispered in her ear, "I'm so happy your back." Holding her, I turned to Jimmy, who was being welcomed warmly by Naomi and Barb, and grabbing his shoulder, said, "Great to see you son. How was the trip?"

We talked excitedly as we collected their luggage and headed for the car, but we could see they were tired after the long flight and left them soon after we got them home, after Samantha promised to come over the next afternoon and give us a complete recap of the trip.

After dropping Barb at home, Naomi and I continued back to my place, a place Naomi now also treated as home, having spent the last three weeks next to me,... and over me,...and under me and... each night in my big bed.

"Oh God," she moaned, holding my cock firmly as she sat astride my thighs, ready to lower her moist, hot pit over him, "You're so big tonight Mr. R, so rigid, so hot... Sam's returns excited you, hasn't it?" she said giggling. "I think maybe Daddy'd prefer it was his hot little daughter Sam he was fucking tonight, wouldn't he?" she huskily whispered in my ear and then probed me with her wet tongue.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck your little girl Daddy...uuuuuuuhhhhhhhn...pretend it's your little princess who's hot cunt is clenching your fat prick," she hissed, her deep groan of pleasure interrupting her words as she had lowered herself onto me fully.

"You hot little Irish slut," I laughed as I easily flipped her over on her back, "You're going to get so much of my big, fat, hard cock tonight you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Promises, promises," my red headed beauty teased, "I'm worried an old guy...uuunnnnnnhhh,... oh shit Daddy... like you just might have a heart attack sleeping with a sexy young thing like me," she finished, my last pounding thrust and her groaning response to it belying her words.

"Well, if I'm too old for you, there's always Babs, with her blond curls and her hungry mouth, or Samantha, still hungry for the King's bed," I responded acidly, as Naomi's body thrashed under me, rising to meet my every thrust, groaning helplessly as I ravaged her, twitching liquidly as I filled her again and again with thick strands of my hot seed.

"Jesus," Naomi finally panted, and nestling herself against my body while smiling lovingly in my eyes, added, "Maybe the old man has still got a little left in him..."

We had talked hours and hours together over the past three weeks, often with Barb present but also often alone. She had let me know almost immediately after our first coupling that she wanted to live with me, that she was prepared to accept anything I was willing to offer.

"I'll be your wife, your daughter, your mistress, your lover, your slave," she offered. "As long as I can spend time with you... anything...please Mr. R..," she had pled.

"Don't you worry my little Irish leprechaun," I had replied. "You're going to be my little daughter, my wife, and the mother of my children," I promised, but added, "I'll never give up Sam though, you know that, don't you? She'll always be welcome in my bed, are you sure you're ready to share me?"

"God yes, I think I need Sam and Babs more than you do Daddy. Do you think we can convince Sam and Jimmy to move in with us, their apartment is so small and we got so much room here Daddy?"

She had suggested exactly what I had thought of days before, and knew that with Naomi's help we were much more likely to convince the newlyweds to move in with us. Jimmy still had years of residency and specialist study to go before he started pulling in the big bucks as a Doctor and I knew the chance to live in a 4500 sq. ft. house with pool in the cities best area might just prove irresistible to the youngsters.

"And if Jimmy spends some nights working you wouldn't mind sharing our bed with Sam?' I asked slyly, "You wouldn't mind your husband fucking his sexy daughter while you watched?"

"I wouldn't always just watch," she had answered giggling as she slowly enveloped the thick head of my cock between her lips.

At one the next afternoon Samantha arrived, coming upon us as Babs was riding me by the pool, squealing in pleasure each time she slapped her bum down hard on my stomach, while demanding in a gasping voice, "Fuck me Mr. R, give me your hot sperm, oh fuck, make me a baby Mr. R, make your little Barbara pregnant, oh godddd yesssssssss..."

"EXCUSE ME, PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!! What are you two sluts doing with my poor sweet Daddy? I seem to remember a deal we made before I left, 'NO FUCKING DADDY' while I was on my honeymoon! Am I wrong? Babs? Naomi?"

The girls leapt joyfully into Sam's arms, my sticky cream still oozing down Babs legs as she hugged her friend.

"Like you kept your end of the deal Sam! Screwing your Poppa while your poor husband waited for you at the altar," laughed Naomi.

"It was the night before, you bithches. And anyway, it wasn't my fault; my big, bad Daddy seduced me, ravishing me with his fat cock, ruining me for my poor husband," she said, smiling happily.

"Right Sam, I think we know you a little better than that. Your poor handsome father told us all about it, how you slipped naked between his sheets while he slept, how you took his penis into your mouth, how..."

"Yeah sure," Sam replied, as the three girls fell into paroxysms of laughter, the utter joy they all felt being back together again shining clearly through. Finally, Sam stepped back and quickly stripped, and then sat down on me, and complained petulantly, "And how are you Daddy? It doesn't look like you missed me at all?"

Pulling her down onto my large chest, my arms engulfing her fiercely, I let my lips fasten hungrily to hers, my tongue eagerly probing against hers.

"I feel something that's still interested in me though," she admitted grinning, looking down at my pole pulsing against her stomach. "So how long did you two wait anyway before you took advantage of poor Daddy?" she asked, turning to look at Barb and Naomi.

As Naomi and I started to explain we were suddenly interrupted by a shouting Barbara, "Oh fuck wait, shit... oh wait, I almost forget to tell you about our slutty, lying friend Naomi, the girl who slept with all those boys in University. Do you remember the girl who told her two best friends about her wild romantic trysts, her nights spent with legs spread beneath a big cock, who was such an expert on making love?"

"So! What are you talking about Barb?" Sam demanded.

"Oh, I'm talking about our little friend, our friend who shrieked like a stuck pig when Daddy drove his long prick into her, the girl whose blood oozed around Daddy's cock, a girl who apparently had never had her hymen pierced in all her amorous adventures."

"But... What do you mean?... Naomi?...It's impossible! Right Naomi?"

Blushing, Naomi stumbled through an explanation, her two friends howling in glee as her embarrassment.

"But what about the night you screwed Billy in your backyard?" asked Sam, still perplexed, unwilling to believe Naomi had lied all those years. "Or when you gave Jamie a blow job in your Dad's car?"

"It wasn't quite like I told you," she admitted, "I may have exaggerated a little," she added sheepishly.

"Exaggerated!! There has to be some truth, some basis for exaggeration, you nut," giggled Barb. "Oh wait, listen to this Sam. Guess how Miss Slut spent her nights, the nights we thought she was spending in some handsome college boy's arms?"

"Barb," I interrupted, knowing what was coming and trying to save Naomi from more, "Maybe we should save this for later," but I couldn't stop the rush of words.

"Yes Sam," Barb continued, "Sweet Naomi was lying in her bed, peeling banana after banana, practicing how to swallow cock, pretending it was your Daddy's thick prick that was in her mouth. Her Mom couldn't figure out where all the bananas were going to."

"No way," my gaping daughter said but after seeing Naomi blush even a deeper shade of red, added laughing, "God, you're a fucking banana slut Naomi."

After minutes of laughter and comments we finally gave Naomi a break and after a swim in the refreshing water we started to ask Samantha about her honeymoon.

"God, it was so beautiful, and the hotel was sooooo unbelievable. Thanks Daddy, it was the nicest place in Honolulu, it was so luxurious. We traveled all over the Island, flew to the Big Island for a day, went on a cruise and snorkeled on an offshore reef, surfed on Waikiki,..."

"What about the bedroom Sammy?" Babs coyly asked, "What wild and crazy things did Jimmy get up to anyway? C'mon, spill."

"We made mad love, morning, noon and night," Sam answered smiling.

"And did Jimmy fill you up like your Daddy does Sammy?" Babs asked, her hand coiled around my growing shaft.

"We'll talk about that another day Miss Nosy," Sam replied, her tone disdainful. "Now let me give my big friend a kiss, I've missed him," she insisted, taking my pulsing shaft into her hand while she slowly ran her wet tongue across my chest and stomach, finally engulfing his head in her greedy mouth.

She and Babs left about four-thirty, both with traces of my rich cream on their lips, both promising to return the next day. I pulled Sam aside before she went and asked, "When can my beautiful Princess come and spend a night in her Daddy's bed. I'm so hungry for you sweetie."

"Jimmy's going to be on call tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, Daddy; he'll have to sleep in the hospital. I'll just tell him I'm staying with you, he'll be happy I won't be alone." Squeezing my penis gently, she added, "And Daddy, Princess Samantha has thought of couple of new things her big King might like to do with her..."

As she walked away, her hips swinging in invitation, I laughed to myself, certain the big King still had a few tricks to teach his little girl.

The next evening Naomi said she had to go home and would only be back the in the morning, having anticipated my desire to be alone with Sam for our first night together, and not wanting me to have to beg her to leave.

Sam and I ate that night by candlelight; she dressed only in a light, Hawaiian print silk Chinese cheongsam, which seemed to float across her curves, highlighting every sweet nuance of her beautiful body.

We talked happily and easily, elated to be again alone in each others presence, but as we ate my hunger grew, the rapidly mounting impatience to have my hardness clasped by her insatiable pussy growing irresistible. Finally not willing to wait any longer, I stood and then quickly lifted my little Princess from her seat, her full fork of food tumbling forgotten from her fingers as our lips met.

"But Daddy," Sam shrieked laughing, as I carried her up the stairs, "We haven't had dessert yet!"

For over two hours we coupled together wildly, with a savage desire and lust that perhaps only a loving father and daughter together can achieve, our life long love now performed in a passionate dance with the other. We hardly spoke a word as we rolled thrashing over the bed, in a silent war to completely possess and be possessed by the other.

Somehow I was so much bigger than ever before, so long and so wide that I thought Sam would never be able to stretch wide enough to take me in, but effortlessly she accepted me, taking me deep into her centre, somehow waking and then connecting with every nerve ending in my pulsating shaft.

Without withdrawing I came four times in her depths, with each of my vast outpourings of seed met by a deluge of her lubricating female juices. Finally we separated, our bodies sticky with our emissions and with idiotic, happy smiles splitting our faces, she lay softly in my arms.

"Ooohh Daddy, I missed you so much..."

"When I saw your car wind down the drive honey, away from the reception and away from me," I began, "I thought, God I was afraid,...I didn't think we'd ever have it again...Christ, I was crying, I thought I'd just lost the most important thing in the world, the only..."

"Shhhh Daddy, don't make me cry," Sam interrupted, a tear slowly sliding over her cheek. "I love him Daddy, but it's... It's not the same thing I feel for you... Gee, how I love you Daddy is just so much more than...And sex, he doesn't do what... no wait, I mean he's not as big Daddy...shit, I don't want to insult him...or make it seem bad...but, listen Daddy, he'll never fill me like you can," she stuttered. "It's not even close,... You're,... listen, I don't think any man will make me feel what you do Papa, when you thrust so deep,... you feel so different, so right... You fill me Daddy...I know I shouldn't want you Daddy, but I can't help myself... Its just you're my only Daddy..."

Hugging her tightly to my chest, I could feel her tears of happiness fall onto me, the soft warm drops a testament to her love. We simply held each other as minute after minute passed, neither of us ready to break this intimate spell that had fallen over us.

Later, after pulling our sticky, sweaty bodies apart, I led my little girl to the shower, cleaning and soaping her as she squirmed giggling in my arms. Washed, we returned to the bed, and after putting on new sheets, she lay atop me, her soft breasts lightly caressing my chest and with her lips just inches from mine she started to talk.

"So whats with you and Naomi anyway, Daddy? I'm not getting a new Mommy, am I?"

"She makes me smile Sam, she makes me happy. If my little daughter agrees I'm going to marry her," I said tentatively, not one hundred per cent sure of Sam's reaction.

"Oh wow, yes Daddy, yes, yes, yes," she yelled, and the true delight that was shining clearly in her eyes told me this was no false congratulation.

"But I've told her there's one condition," I added seriously.

"What Daddy, what's your condition? Gee, you should just be happy she'll take you, an old guy like you," she replied mischievously.

Turning her so I was on top, I let her feel my full weight, and said chuckling, "Ha, ha, ha. You're still not big enough yet to be sarcastic with your Daddy my little Sam, and my one condition is I'll marry Naomi only if you come home and live with us."

"But Daddy," the stunned girl started, "I can't...I mean how...you don't want me to leave Jimmy, do you?... I will you know Daddy, if you insist, I'll come home to you."

"No, no sweetie," I answered, and then slowly outlined the plan Naomi and I had conceived.

"It's perfect, he'll love it," she finally admitted, "But we'll have to be a little subtle about it, convince him slowly." We spent some minutes discussing the problem, finally settling on a plan of attack, a plan that was going to use all of Naomi's, Sam's and my wiles.

"And you and Jimmy?" I asked.

"In bed, you mean?" she asked and seeing my nod went on, "Jimmy's a little different Dad, he's got some issues. No, no, it's not that bad," she quickly added, seeing the concern on my face. "In fact I think I like it. He likes me to be in charge sometimes, you know, he lets me be the boss."

"That's a big mistake right there, letting you be the boss." I growled.

"Ha, ha, ha Daddy... He likes me to spank him sometimes," she finally whispered.

"What!"

"He had a weird upbringing Daddy," she protested quickly. "He's an only child Dad, and his father died when he was only two years old. He was brought by his Mommy and apparently she was pretty strange. She was a very big woman, even bigger than me, a nurse who supported them both and was a real disciplinarian."

"She spanked Jimmy, Dad, on his bare bottom whenever he was bad, even when he was a teenager, in high school even. He wasn't very big then, gosh he's only 5'8" now."

"What? Did she sexually abuse him?"

"No, I don't think so. But he said that when he was eighteen he hated the thought of his Mom putting him naked over her knee, spanking him, but he also said it excited him. He'd dream at night of his Mom, her naked thighs... It's sorta weird... Sometimes he'd be bad just so he could feel his penis against her legs."

"Jesus, do you spank him when he's naked?" I gasped.

"Yes, I put him over my naked thighs Daddy," she giggled, "I could show you Daddy, would you like me to spank your little bum?"

"Yeah, good luck! But his Mum died when he was in University, right?"

"She died when he was twenty, when he was in Medical School. Being a nurse, she had always wanted him to become a Doctor and had been so happy when he was accepted."

"Christ, he's had a tough life. His Dad and then his Mom dying and all that other stuff," I commiserated.

"I think she finally took his virginity."

"What? Did he tell you?"

"No, but just from the way he talked, I think she slept with him after high school, when he was eighteen, in first year at the University. She'd spank him and then force him to put it in her. You know Daddy; he had never gone out with a girl until after she died."

"Well, I guess we can't criticize him for sleeping with his Mom, can we? But now with you he's pretty settled down, right? What? Why are you looking like that?" I asked, seeing she had more to say.

"Sometimes he likes to dress up Daddy."

"Given the other stuff that doesn't sound too bad honey."

"In girls clothes Daddy," she mumbled, knowing she was in danger of seeing me explode.

Finally I asked, "Is that everything honey? No more little secrets in my son-in-laws closet."

"That's it Daddy," she said, a whimsical expression on her face.

Jesus, I thought to myself, what next, but only told Sam, "Baby, lets talk about this tomorrow, after I've sleep on it, OK."

"Thanks Daddy, you're so sweet," she answered, "But what's this sleep stuff, I'm not done with my handsome King yet, it's been three weeks you know." As she grasped my already rising prick, I laughed to myself ruefully, belatedly recognizing that living with these young girls wasn't going to be all a big picnic.

Naomi and I had lunch with her parents the next day, and afterwards I tackled her Dad while Naomi explained to her Mom our situation. Her Dad had always liked me, so although shocked he was a relatively easy sell, my big house, my business success and my football background all selling points. "I love her," he said, "But I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. God, she and those other two nuts will drive you crazy."

Her mother was the more difficult one but as soon as Naomi told her she might be pregnant Mom apparently immediately agreed, and had the date set (six weeks hence) and most of the plans made before we were able to escape an hour later.

The next day by the pool, as the four of us lounged in the hot sun, Sam told us all the details about Mr. Dressup, as I kiddingly referred to my new family member.

"Daddy!" hissed Sam, "Just Shut up!"

I had to gnash my teeth to prevent another explosion when Sam told Babs, "He's really quite cute, especially with his blond wig and wearing my little blue dress."

"Not the mini satin one?" exclaimed Babs.

"Yes, and when we went out one night dressed up he got more whistles than me."

scouries
scouries
10,447 Followers
12