Sam Spade 02: Case of the Mysterious Mask

Story Info
Lady Heather shows up wearing a mask she can't remove.
13.8k words
4.38
8.6k
10
2

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2006 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are over the age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please exit this site immediately.

*

I was sitting in my office killing time, watching the neon light from the bar downstairs flick on and off like a funhouse strobe on slow. Normally, I would be home in Angela's loving arms, but I had received a note that a "Lady Heather" needed to see me discreetly at 9 p.m. My name is Samantha Spade and I am a private detective.

Ever since I found Angela's brother and my past, clients would flock to me. It seemed that the word went out, that if you had a case that was off the norm and seemed impossible I was the woman to see. My caseload got so great that I had to turn clients away. I smiled to myself thinking that Daddy would have been proud of me. The only reason I was sitting here in the office instead at home was "Lady Heather" whoever she was, did not leave a number for me to call back and refuse her case.

It was a few minutes after nine when I went to my office door and looked out. Angela looked up from her desk and smiled up at me. "Give her a few more minutes," she said knowing the look on my face. After Angela's treatment, my former receptionist found she was better suited for another line of work. The last I heard she was working for Frankie Desalvo as her personal assistant.

Nodding without speaking I went and sat down again. It was near 9:30 before to office door opened and a woman wearing a hooded cloak walked in. Seeing me sitting behind the desk, she stopped cold in her tracks. "I am to meet with Sam Spade." She said with a nasty undertone. "I refuse to be fluffed off on his associate... or girlfriend," she continued her voice rising. I expected her to stomp her foot like a child.

"The more money people have, the more they act like spoiled brats," I said standing and facing her. Before she could say anything more I added, "I'm Sam, Samantha Spade." Leaning forward and resting my palms on the desk, "Let's set the ground rules here and now. You came to me because YOU needed my help, not the other way around. If you want my help, then you will sit down and treat me with respect. Or you can walk your happy ass out that door behind you." If it was one thing I found out fast, it was that you had to slap the client and tell them to get a grip right off the bat.

"No one has ever talked to me like that," she said coldly. She turned and stormed to the door and paused. A minute passed before she quietly came back and sat down in the chair before the desk just as I knew she would. Sitting down behind the desk I said sweetly, "Now then Lady Heather, what seems to be the problem?"

Pale hands reached up and lowered the hood. Lady Heather's face was concealed behind a porcelain mask that contrasted with her flowing raven black hair. The mask had its eyes open and ruby red lips slightly parted. There was something strangely erotic about it but at the time, I could not put my finger on it. "This," she said touching the mask. I noticed that her fingernails were long, sharply pointed and shimmered as if made from opals.

"I see," I said looking at her and playing the waiting game.

After a long pause she said, "I want you to find how to remove this damned thing."

"One thing at a time," I said holding my hand up. "You don't need me. Just go to a Doctor and have the mask removed."

"It's not that easy," She said before gripping the mask with both hands. I could hear her breath whistle in and out rapidly. With a quick movement, she ripped the mask off. Her face just as pale as her hands showed a look of pain as she quickly replaced the mask. "Every time I remove the mask it feels as if my face is being ripped off."

"I see," I stood and walked over to my filing cabinet. I had kept the capture scents from when Angela and I met in the top drawer. Spraying my neck with the female version, I moved over and sat down next to Lady Heather. I watched her nostrils flair as they caught the scent. "Now then Lady Heather," I said leaning forward and resting my hand on her leg. "Why don't you tell me what happened."

"I... I can't," she said.

"You can tell me... you know you want too," I replied my voice dropping lower. I started stroking her leg, my hand sliding up under her skirt to caress the silky nylons below. "You like my touch... need it more than anything..."

Lady Heather whimpered and moaned at my touch, her legs opened inviting my hand to explore higher. "Yes" she said breathlessly.

"How did you end up with the mask on Heather?" I asked. I looked up and noticed that Angela had entered the room. I knew she would have heard my line about Lady Heather wanting and needing my touch.

Angela moved forward to ask me what was going on when she stopped and her eyes got big as she caught the smell of the scent. Because I had not said anything about the scent not affecting her she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply as she moved forward to stand behind Heather.

I had not thought using capture scent through; If I said "it does not affect you" then Heather would not be affected ether. I would have to phrase my words carefully from here on out.

"It was a gift... came in the mail with the cloak," She said after a moment of internal struggle.

"Do you have the package it came in Heather?" I asked.

"No... I threw it away."

"That's okay..." I thought for a minute, "Heather, why don't you go over to the couch and lay down and think about my touch." As she stood, I took Angela's hand and led her to the chair. Speaking softly, I said, "Open your eyes love." She opened them slowly and a look of hopeless devotion filled them.

"Angela, this scent is not for you," I said caressing her cheek.

Angela blinked a few times as her eyes cleared, "Samantha you take all the fun out of life." She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. "Even without the scent I dream of your gentle caresses against my skin."

"As I do yours," I replied. Standing, I motioned her to follow me to the outer office where we could speak without having to worry about Lady Heather hearing us. Once the door was closed behind me I said, "What do you think?"

"I think she is a stuck up bitch who needs to be taken down a notch or two." Angela replied with venom in her voice.

Raising my eyebrows, I said, "Whoa! What got your back fur up?"

"Thinking she is better than everyone else. You should have heard her before she came into your office. Acting like it was my fault she was late. Just give me five minutes with her and I will have all the information you need Samantha." Angela replied.

"At what cost?" I said half-jokingly. I still remembered how ruthless Angela could be.

"Trust me." She said and opened the door. I found myself no longer in control of the situation and following Angela's lead.

When I entered the inner office, I found to my surprise that Heather was lying bare on the couch, one hand buried between her legs and the other pulling at her nipple. The only thing she still wore was the mask. We pulled up a pair of chairs and sat beside the couch. Angela looked at me waiting. I nodded slowly and said, "Heather? This is Angela... I want you to do as she says. It would please me, and if I am happy you are happy."

Heather looked from one to the other of us before replying, "Yes."

Angela reached forward and started caressing Heather's upper thigh. "How do you feel about another woman touching you?"

"I don't like it, women are nothing, just beasts needing to be put in their place." She answered coldly.

"What about men? Do you like their touch?" Angela asked not stopping her hand.

"Men are even worse." Lady Heather replied her eyes flashing.

"But that is not what you really believe. You really desire a woman's touch, a strong mistress to make you bow to her desires." Angela leaned in and said calmly, "In reality you are nothing more than a cunt loving, pussy licking, slut for your mistress." She paused a moment and then added, "You live to be tied up with invisible ropes by your mistress and made to cum."

Lady Heather looked at me in confusion. I closed my eyes and then remembering her attitude at the start opened them and nodded at her.

Angela spoke again, "I want you to say, I am nothing more than a cunt loving, pussy licking slut for my mistress." She waited until Heather said the words then continued, "Close your eyes, keep saying the words until there is nothing else in your mind except the words. With each time you say them, you will get more excited. But you will not cum until your mind is blank of anything other than devotion to your mistress, Samantha Spade."

As Heather started repeating the sentence over and over Angela pulled her hands together. "Feel the ropes tying your hands tightly together." Heather moaned in pleasure and with both hands worked between her legs as she spoke.

I sat watching Lady Heather like a bird watching a snake. I had never seen Angela in action and wondered if she had done the same to me in the past. When she touched my arm, I jumped and looked at her. She motioned to me and we went back out to the outer office. Pouring me a cup of coffee Angela said calmly, "In thirty or so minutes she will do and more importantly answer anything for you love." Before I could say anything in reply, she touched my lips with her fingertips and said with a whisper, "But she will never be as devoted to you as I am."

I smiled and sipped my coffee; her words of devotion calmed my nerves. "No one will ever replace you my sweet Angel." We sat down on the couch in the waiting room and snuggled. After a few minutes we came up for air and I asked, "What do you think about the mask Angela?"

"That's simple; it was all done with some sort of chemical to make her feel like she needed it." Angela replied.

Nodding I said, "So we should be able to remove it while she is busy." Standing I gave Angela a hand up and we went back into the office. My office reeked of her pheromones as Lady Heather kept speaking the command line over and over. Without interrupting her, I reached down and removed the mask. What happened next even Angela could not have predicted.

I stood there dumbfounded holding a mask in my hand and watched as another mask formed on Lady Heather's face seemingly from thin air. Looking at Angela I saw surprise mirrored in her face. Shaking my head forestalling her words as an idea came to me. I went to the desk, took a paperweight and smashed it onto the lower part of the mask shattering it below nose. Coming back, I took the full mask from Lady Heather's face and replaced it with the broken half mask. The plan was to replace her mask with smaller pieces. Just then, Lady Heather let out a loud scream as she orgasmed.

"I think I have the solution," I said smiling to Angela. Nevertheless, to my dismay, I looked down at the woman in the throes of passion and saw the mask growing and filling in the missing parts. Looking from it to the desk I noticed that instead of the lower mask sitting there, there was nothing more than a pile of dust. "Damn" I said softly.

Angela looked at her and then at me, "Samantha, we should go home so you can eat and think this through."

"What about her?" I asked jerking my thumb at the still orgasming woman.

"Leave it to me darling, you just pull the car up front and we will meet you there." I guess my raised eyebrows prompted her to continue, "We can't just leave her here can we?"

"No I guess not." I said and turning went to get the car. Luckily, with it being late, I was able to pull up right in front of the door and there in the shadows of the entrance was my sweet Angela and Lady Heather. As soon as I stopped the car Angela hurried out opened the back door and gestured Heather to get in. To my surprise, Lady Heather was still nude and carried her clothing in a pile. I had expected Angela to dress her before coming out. Angela climbed in the backseat with Lady Heather before closing the door.

The drive home was made in silence. At least it quiet up front. I could see in the rearview mirror, Angela speaking to the masked woman and her soft mummers in reply. Frankly, I was beginning to worry; there was something wrong with Angela. She seemed to take too much pleasure in turning this snotty woman into something very different. I made a mental note to talk to her about it the very first chance we were alone.

Arriving home, I pulled into the garage and watched as Lady Heather followed Angela into the house. By the time, I had grabbed the mail and come inside they were in the spare bedroom with the door closed. A minute or two later Angela came out alone. "Let me fix you something to eat first dear one." She said passing me and heading into the kitchen. Shrugging my shoulders, I went to look at Lady Heathers clothes and the 2nd mask.

All her clothing had been bought from upscale shops and did not show me anything I had not expected. Only the cloak and mask were out of place. The cloak had a tag that had been removed. While it was made from a coarse weave cloth that looked like wool, it felt like silk to the touch. The mask was another oddity. I still did not know what to do about it. I needed to talk to Lady Heather more and find out who sent the package. Perhaps she could remember a name if she tried hard.

Setting the mask down I went into the bedroom to talk with her. She was lying down on the bed on her tummy. Her legs were pulled up bent and hands tightly gripping her ankles. I could almost see rope indentations tying her in this position. Her head was thrown back as if a rope extended from her hair to her feet bowing it, like her body. The room reeked of her excitement, "Hello Lady Heather."

Her eyes opened up and locked on to mine before lowering, "Mistress."

"Who sent you the mask?" When she didn't answer I leaned forward and caressed her hair and face through the mask. "Don't you want to tell me and make me happy?"

She whimpered a bit and I heard the door open behind me. I looked back at Angela standing there and then back at Lady Heather. "Who sent you the package Lady Heather?"

She gave her head a little shake and whimpered louder. "I see..." I said and stood up going to Angela. Turning her around, we left the room after I turned off the light. Heading back into the living room I asked Angela "What did you two talk about on the way home?"

Angela smiled sweetly, "I just reinforced what we did in your office." She kissed me then, her hands undressing me as we stood there. The rest of the evening was a blur, we made love tender and slowly and again later passionately like animals in rut. Angela always has been able to take my mind off problems while we made love. Even dinner was an act of passion. At one point, she pulled me into the spare bedroom and we made love there with Lady Heather watching helplessly. Her moans of need driving me to higher levels of passion then I thought possible.

It was in there that we made an important discovery. Angela lying between my legs licking away stopped and looked up at our pet as I had started to think of Lady Heather and said, "Don't you wish you could open your mask and taste your mistress's honey." She dipped a finger and whipped it across the red lips of the mask. To our shock, the mask's mouth opened up and Heather's tongue darted out to lick at the porcelain lips.

Angela met my eyes and then said to Heather, "Or, if your nose were a hard cock you might be allowed to face fuck your mistress." We watched, as the nose seemed to flow and grow longer forming a porcelain cock. It stopped when it extended from her face about nine inches. "Hmmmm... you make a lovely porcelain slut," she added. Sitting up Angela leaned over towards Heather and moving her hands along the woman's body said, "snip... snip... snip," as her fingers made cutting motions.

Heather relaxed her body from the bow, "Roll over," I said I could not help myself. I knew it was wrong to treat and use Lady Heather as nothing more then a fuck doll, but I was caught up in the moment. I mounted her face and bounced up and down. With every down stroke, I could feel her tongue licking against my clit.

Angela had moved to behind me and was caressing my tits from behind as she nibbled on my neck. I heard her voice softly in my ear, "Let me be your pet slut too tonight Samantha."

I turned my head and looked at her, "Let the scent effect you... you are my devoted pet... nothing more than a slut for your mistress's pleasure... Now both of you cum for me... cum hard sluts..." I was overwhelmed, the feeling of power over these two living to pleasure me filled my mind and body. The sounds of Heather and Angela orgasming was enough to set off my own chain of orgasms. As some point Angela had gotten the other mask and handed it to me, I was so lost in the passion that I did not even think I started to raise it to my face but she stopped me.

Her hands guided mine and placed it on her face. Through the slightly parted lips, I could hear her moan with pleasure. Still face fucking Heather I took Angela's ceramic covered face in my hands and crushed my lips to hers. The mouth opened and our tongues danced together. Later as I was lying on my back enjoying their hands and tongues caressing my body I pulled them up on either side of me. Guiding their mouths against my breasts and said, "Suckle and orgasm, my sweet porcelain covered sluts." I fell asleep sometime after that to the feeling of their hands gently caressing my body and the cool mouths latched onto my breasts.

Morning found me still lying on my back, a pair of mouths gently suckling my breasts. I open my eyes. The sick realization of what I had done the night before coming back to me. Not only had I abused the trust put into me by a client, I had also allowed my lover to talk me into turning her into my slut. I sat up, looked from one to the other, and received another shock. Both Angela and Lady Heather were covered from head to toe in some sort of flexible porcelain. Only Angela's blond hair and Heathers raven black hair allowed me to tell who was who. "What happened?" I asked

Angela and Heather shared a look and then both said, "We became what you wished for, porcelain covered sluts." Again, they shared a look and four hands reached for me pulling me back down into their seductive embrace. Even though I tried to fight them off and I soon found myself making love and being loved by both. Angela was a completely new woman; the capture scent should not have affected her as much as it had. However, ether way I was locked in the clutches of two women, covered with something unknown, whose single purpose in life was to fuck and lick me.

When I next came up for air, I took Angela's hand and lead her out of the room, "Come back to me love. Play time is over." I had to try something to break Angela from the mask's clutches and that was the best I could come up with. Luckily, my gamble paid off when after a moment, she blinked slowly, the porcelain covering her body retreated to the mask, and she removed it.

"Wow" she said as she handed me the mask before staggering over to the couch and sitting down heavily. Angela looked up at me and said, "That was incredible Samantha. Once I put it on it felt as if everything took a step to the left and clicked into place. The longer I wore it the more I could feel it controlling me... The more I wanted to be controlled! If I were human, there would have been no way I could have mustered the will to remove it." She looked towards the bedroom, "Lady Heather does not exist anymore, and she is nothing more now than your porcelain slut." She reached out, stroked the mask with the tips of her fingers, and closed her eyes. "I can feel it calling to me Samantha. It feels like a part of me is missing and you are holding it in your hand."