Sam Spade 07: Case of the Wayward Sister

Story Info
Leanne sends Sam out to find her sister.
19.3k words
4.65
6.4k
6
1

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2006 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are over the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please exit this site immediately.

*

Author's note: I would like to thank mjm aka Jason and Arianna for all their help and assistance.

*

When I had become famous in the world of detective agencies, I had moved to a big shiny office building. My girls and I took up a whole floor. Many things happened since that time and now days I worked out of my old office. The big corporate image did not fit me and I found it was more trouble than it was worth. Today Rachel was staffing the front desk. Each of the girls would take turns while I would sit in my office and pretend to be busy. I was playing darts and missing badly when the phone rang. "Yes?" I said answering it.

"There is a Leanne Baker here to see you. She does not have an appointment." Rachel said. After a moment she added, "Your three o'clock appointment called and said he would be late."

Back when I had first started, Rachel was my first case. She wanted me to find her missing boyfriend. Finding him was easy; the problem was that he was in bed with another man. Just to make life more complicated he as well as his lover was dead. It was a simple case of murder suicide. Rachel and I had become close after that and to help her out I gave her a job as my receptionist. Over the years, she had become as dependable as anyone I could think of.

In the years we had been together, Rachel had figured a way to tell me what she thought of people who walked in. While I did not have a three pm appointment with anyone, her message meant that this was someone I should talk with. "Very well Rachel, send her in." I said in reply. "Oh, and Rachel," I added, "For tonight's lesson, you will be the one tied on the bed." I could hear her fight back a moan of pleasure. "Please inform everyone of this for me. Finally, will you have Sue Ann and Angela both call me." I said and hung up.

The woman, Leanne Baker, entered my office and stood looking at me. She acted as if she were walking into a bear den in the middle of winter. Her lack of any makeup, plain cotton dress, and sensible shoes spoke of someone who was used to plain speaking. "I'm Sam Spade, please have a seat." When she sat down I added, "How may I help you Miss Baker?" Today I was dressed in dress pants, white shirt with its top button undone, loosely tied tie, and jacket. While my hat sat on the corner of the desk. The important clothing was hidden from prying eyes; I was wearing a full latex rubber body suit that caressed me with its sensual touch with every move I made. My shoes were the ones I had bought long ago at the store where I found the seduction of the latex.

Sitting down I smiled. It was not at her I smiled, it was how the clothing excited me. I decided that once I could get Miss Baker out the door, Rachel and I would have some quality playtime to take the edge off. "Miss Spade, I want you to find my sister," she said. Like her looks and clothing, Leanne's voice was plain and flat. There was no, for lack of a better word, music to it.

Pulling a pad of paper up I took out a pen the girls had somehow found for me. It was covered in the same latex rubber as my undergarments. I noticed how my client's eyes were drawn to the pen. Her eyes were filled with a mixture of disgust and fascination. "I see, what is her name please?" I replied.

"Margaret, Margaret Baker" she replied still looking at the pen.

"And where did you last see her?" I said as I wrote her name down.

"She went to preach the word. She was going to work her way down Twenty-third and Oak, and down to Main and up Twenty-forth." She replied looking up at me finally.

I wrote the information down and said, "Why come to me? This is a simple matter for the police." I was curious as to why she came here.

"I went to the police. They said she was an adult and could take care of herself." She paused and said under her breath, "Heathens."

"I see," I replied. "Do you have a picture of her?" I asked. She rummaged through her purse and came up with a simple color picture. I didn't know that you could still make these. Every picture I had seen was a hologram. Looking at it, I saw two women standing in front of a country church. The one on the left was Leanne while the other, who looked as if he had just eaten a prune, was Margaret.

"May I keep this?" I asked. She nodded in reply. "What was she wearing on the day she turned up missing?"

"The same as what I am wearing now." She replied and stood once more.

I quickly wrote down the description of the clothing. "Thank you. Is there anyone you can think of who might have something against you or your sister?"

As she sat down she said, "No Miss Spade. We are protected by our lord and savior."

I wrote that down also. You never know when even the simplest thing can turn important. I looked at her and thought a moment, "It will be one hundred a day plus expenses." I really didn't need the money anymore. I worked because I enjoyed the change.

"That will be satisfactory." She replied.

"I will need a number where I can reach you once I have something for you." I said smiling at her. She gave me the phone number. Standing I leaned forward and shook her hand. "I will get right on finding your missing sister, Miss Baker."

Her eyes drifted down and caught sight of the red latex under my shirt. As her face betrayed the same mixture as when she saw the pen she opened her bag once more and handed me a pamphlet. "Beware the sins of the flesh Miss Spade. It will drag you down to the pits of hell where you will burn for all time in eternal damnation."

I smiled, "Perhaps it will, perhaps it will." I wondered what she would say if she knew, I was mistress to a group of rubber loving sex starved pets. "Please leave a deposit with Rachel on your way out." A few minutes after she left my phone rang, it was Rachel telling me that Angela was on line one and Sue Ann on line two.

Punching line two I smiled at the image of Sue Ann covered from head to toe in her purple latex. "Mmmm I love that outfit on you pet."

Her hands caressed her body, "Thank you, mistress, I love it too."

"Please transfer two thousand into Angela's account. She will be doing some shopping for us." I said as one of my own hands dropped between my legs to caress my own needing body. She turned to her computer and typed some commands.

Turning back to me, she said her voice husky, "Done mistress."

"Good girl... cum for me now" I watched as Sue Ann's hands went into overdrive and she screamed out as orgasms ripped through her body and mind.

Switching to line one, I smiled at Angela. While Sue Ann had been covered with latex, Angela only had on hose, and a tight latex corset in black. "Remember the items we talked about pet?" I said. Angela had come to me a few days earlier and asked if I would buy her some restraints so that she could teach better. I would have said yes right away, as we both knew I had been tainted to want it. However, as the mistress, I had to pretend to think on it a few days.

Angela smiled, "The training aids mistress?" she asked pretending not to remember.

"Yes, you have two thousand; I expect to see an itemized list when you are done." I replied.

She was like a child on her birthday, "Oh thank you, mistress," She said happily.

"Take Crystal with you shopping. She has more experience in what looks nice verses what is more practical." I paused and said, "Finally, buy something special just for you and I."

Angela's eyes really lit up at that. "Yes mistress, my sweet goddess and soul mate."

I disconnected and leaned back in my chair thinking. Crystal would be able to keep Angela from buying crap. Before she joined the household she ran, a brothel called "The Cat House." While prostitution was and is illegal here, she managed to keep running without trouble from the police by giving them freebies. She was, like Rachel, an old friend and someone I could kick back with and relax with.

"Work before pleasure," I said thinking of the coming night. Looking at the picture and then the pamphlet, I wondered how and more importantly, why anyone would want to spirit away the woman. From the expression on her face, she seemed even more of a religious zealot then her sister was. Setting the two aside I realized I would have to go down and pound the pavement going door to door and see if she had showed up. Lifting the pen, I took in its faint aroma and moaned softly. I don't know why I didn't fall in love with the smell of it at first, "Screw it, all work and no play makes Samantha cranky."

I called Rachel, "Please lock the front door and come here pet. I need you." Standing, I stepped out of my clothing and waited for her to come in. She knew what my line, "I need you," meant as well as I did. Rachel entered wearing only dress like the one I had worn while on the run, except it was a baby blue with blue latex stockings and slid into my waiting arms. Kissing her deeply I said, "Why don't you show me how much you worship your goddess?" I walked over to the couch and lay down, with Rachel kneeling beside me, "But first, cum my sweet, I want to hear your cries of passion."

Chapter 2

Rather stay at the office after unwinding; I decided to let Rachel lock up for the night. I would look around the neighborhood where Margaret had said she was going to preach. I have been in worse neighborhoods in my days as a P. I. but I could not think of many. I will say this for her, if she walked through this area preaching without being armed, my hats off to her. Driving slowly, I realized how much it had changed since the last time I had been down here. The bars were seedier, the strip clubs and peepshows fighting for space, and to my delight there were quite a few places in which to shop. I had thought about stopping and starting the task of going door to door, flashing her picture and seeing if anyone remembered her. But, with the coming darkness I decided that would be a bad idea even for me.

By the time I reached the house, Rachel had been home quite a while. Just as ordered, my pets were waiting at the door, kneeling as they waited for my arrival. I had made sure that this time I would not make the mistake of having them treat me as "just one of the girls," I was their mistress, their goddess. There was one aspect that made my life uncomfortable, there was no one in the household who I could cry on her shoulder, or confide my doubts and fears. Stripping my street clothing off I sighed in pleasure, I handed it to one side not looking at who took them and would hang them up.

Once properly dressed I looked at my girls and smiled. They had all opted to wear latex. Each girl had her own color but other than that all of the outfits were identical. "Good girls," I said nodding to them. It was not until I opened my arms that they stood and flowed into them. I was welcomed home by each one, in returned caressed, and kissed them. One of the problems I had in the past was excluding one in favor of another. I would not make that mistake again.

"How long until dinner?" I asked as I walked back to the dining room, the girls following along. The one who took my clothes went to hang them up but I was sure she would catch up quickly.

"Dinner is ready now mistress if you wish to eat." Jasmine answered.

"I will eat now," I replied. I sat at the head of the table and waited as they served me. Although the table was set for all of us, they kneeled behind their chairs waiting until I gave them permission to sit. "The missing girl, Jade, hurried in and kneeled behind the empty spot. To be allowed to sit and eat with me was an honor and had yet to be granted to anyone. Once I finished and they cleared my dishes, I sat drinking a cup of coffee. "You may eat now," I said. I sat at the head of the table and watched them eat, handing items around the table they would stop for a friendly caress or touch. However, the words spoken were quiet and sparse, while this might have bothered some I found it refreshing. My pets were learning how to communicate on the non-spoken level with each other.

Rachel looked at me and said, "Mistress, can we have a kitten," as if on cue all the other girls looked at me begging with their eyes.

I thought about it for a moment before answering, "We will see, I will think on it." She nodded with a hopeful look in her eyes and made eye contact with the other girls. I let them get most of the way through eating before I spoke up again, "Heather?" When she looked up at me I continued, "You assured me the, play room, would be ready for use today." I had decided that for playtime we should have a room just for it instead of messing up my bed. I had described what I wanted and handed it over to Heather to spearhead. All the work was to be done by the girls themselves. For the last week I had been dying to check up on them but had not.

Heather wiped her mouth and smiled, "It is ready for your inspection Mistress."

I nodded in reply, "You will give me a tour in one hour." I was not worried. If any of the girls were given a task she could not handle she would go to the others for help. I turned to Angela, "How did the shopping go?"

Angela looked at Crystal, I loved to watch it, it was as if they were talking by a mind link or something akin to what Lady had introduced me to. She looked back at me, "We were able to find a great number of items Mistress. With your permission, we would like to finish the shopping by ordering the rest of the items."

I looked at Crystal, "You know of a reputable company?" She nodded in reply. "Very well." I looked back at Angela, "You placed the receipts on my desk?" She nodded. "Good girls, both of you. For the remaining items, you will talk with the other girls and get their input before finding them." I looked around the table, "Each one of you, can pick out one item for yourself." I smiled at the squeals of delight and thank you that they showered down on me. I noticed Angela looking left out. "What is it pet?"

She looked at me and said, "Mistress? Does that include me also?"

"Of course it does. That which I asked you to pick out today was my goodie, not yours." I answered with a smile. She brightened up and thanked me. I looked at Rachel and winked, "I have decided that Rachel will be the demonstration and training model tonight." Finally, standing I looked at Heather, "I will be in my office going through the receipts, when you are ready for the inspection, come and get me."

As I walked out, I could hear her hushed, "yes mistress" and everyone congratulating Rachel.

Sitting down at the desk I lit a cigar and leaned back puffing on it as I thought. I really needed back up as I walked the streets. My first thought was Crystal, her escort service had been based out of that area and she would know a fair number of the people there. Then I remembered that I had said she would be on line shopping tomorrow with Angela. Well She would just have to do both, walk the streets with me and then come home and work with Angela. I was sure she could do both. That settled I turned to the receipts.

I started with the personal accounts for everyone checking them off for approval. If one of the receipts caught my eye, I would set it off to the side for questioning of the pet involved. After being burned and betrayed by all of them twice now, I kept them on a short leash. Everyone's accounts checked out with the exception of a few of the items on Angela's list and Heather's. On Angela's account, I just did not know what they were and would have to ask to see the items. Heather's however, included furniture and a cigar humidifier mixed in with all the other items for the play room.

I was just getting ready to go after her and ask when there was a knock at the door. A moment later Heather poked her head in and said, "We are ready Mistress."

"Come in Heather and close the door," I said. She came in and stood before the desk. "I am wondering about a few of the purchases you made for the playroom. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember talking about furniture when I told you what I wanted." I was not mad at her. Heather had a natural flair for interior design.

"Yes mistress. May I show you what I did before I am punished?" she asked. "It will explain better than words can ever do." She looked down and added, "I knew I should have asked you mistress."

I sighed, "If you knew that not asking would get you punished pet, why did you do so anyways?"

"I wanted to surprise you, mistress, and see the look on your face before you punished me," She replied

Nodding I did not reply just walked out the room and down through the atrium to the playroom. Kneeling on each side to door waiting my arrival was the other girls. Before going in, I looked at Crystal, "Tomorrow I will need you with me on the current case. So get up early with Angela so you can show her places to shop." She nodded and did not speak. I turned to Heather, "You and I will inspect it alone. If it meets my approval, your sisters may enter."

I walked in with Heather walking close behind me. The overwhelming scent of latex rubber assaulted me. "God I love that smell" I said softly as I looked around in wonder. It is one thing to see something in your head, and something very different to see it in reality. The walls, floor, and ceiling were covered in black latex. In addition, the floor had a slight spongy feel to it.

I looked at Heather with a raised eyebrow, she replied, "The floor has one and one half inch of padding under it."

The chandelier had been replaced with track lighting allowing the lighting to be dramatic as I choose. Along one wall were some black cherry shelving and hooks. I could see Angela and Crystal's purchase stacked neatly and hanging waiting to be used. Between the shelves and hooks was a raised level about sixteen inches with a step up. Sitting on the level was a pair black leather wingback chairs, just like the ones downstairs. Between them sat a small black cherry table with a cigar humidifier, ashtray, wood matches, and a pair of bottles with glasses.

"Goddess, your throne," Heather said as she led me over to the raised level and sat me down on one of the chairs. As I sat it dawned on me I was sitting on black latex, not leather as I first supposed.

"Very good job pet," I said smiling down at her. "You may allow your sisters to enter." I watched as she hurried over to the door and opened it. They all came and kneeled on the floor before me waiting. "Good girls one and all of you," I said and they beamed. I looked at Heather the smile sliding off my face, "While I love this throne you built in my honor Heather. It was not what we discussed." I looked around the room, Sue Ann, why were you punished?"

Sue Ann looked at me and said, "Because I did something without talking to you first Mistress."

Looking around I said, "Must I go through this with each of you?" I looked at Heather, "I hope it is worth it." Standing I walked down to her. Pulling her off to one side I said, "You will kneel here, facing the wall." As she knelt down I crouched beside her, "You will hear everything that goes on tonight, but you will not be able to move until I tell you. I want you to think about what you did and that because you are bad, I, your goddess am displeased and have turned away from you." From behind me, I could hear the gasps of surprise from everyone else.