Sam Spade 12: Case of the Living Latex

Story Info
Sam learns more about Jamie's past and living latex.
21.8k words
4.74
11.3k
3
0

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2010 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story in the Sam Spade saga is slightly different from the others. It includes more back-story of some of the characters in Samantha's life.

*

It was bad enough being mistress. But when the girls, my friends and lovers, decided to call me goddess I had to get away. So instead of facing them at dinner, I ran... ran to my office to be alone and at peace with my past.

"Somehow I knew you would show back up Spade." A voice said coldly and I heard the distinctive click of a pistol being cocked.

I knew that voice, "Franco, what brings you here?" Franco was Don Bruce's chief enforcer and if he was here now, it wasn't a social call. Even though I had met him in passing, I have never had to face him directly.

"Take your piece out with thumb and forefinger slowly and place it on the floor," Franco replied.

The woman I was would tell him to take his best shot and then hurt him. Instead, I opened my suit and showed him the empty holster. "I left home without it this time."

"Then you won't mind taking off your coat slowly," Franco replied.

I let the trench coat and then my suit jacket slid off my shoulders and onto the ground. Slowly spinning in place I said, "Satisfied Franco? Or do you want me to strip also."

"The couch is kind of small for a romp," Franco replied. He uncocked his pistol and holstered it. Stepping into the light he said, "Don Bruce is unhappy. It seems he believes you are the reason his house got bombed. What are you going to do about restitution?"

"Not a damn thing," I replied. "You can tell Lenny I will see him in hell first before I pay him one thin dime." Okay, so mob's chief enforcer that I was declaring war on the Don was not the smartest thing for me to say. The next thing I knew I was on the ground trying to breathe. "You sucker punched me," I managed to gasp out.

"You will pay two hundred and fifty new dollars to this account," a piece of paper fluttered to the ground before me. "By five pm or everyone you know and love will die." He gave a bark of laughter, "Then I'll let the boys play with you before I take you to judgment before Don Bruce."

"You better kill me now Franco. Otherwise Angela will blow your brains out," I replied.

"Good luck with that, she's still at the house with the others eating dinner," Franco replied with a laugh.

Damn it, someone was talking out of house. The only one I could think of was Jade. But why? Why would she betray me now? "I don't have that much green even if I wanted to pay you. So you can take me to Don Bruce for judgment or if your man enough shoot me yourself and be done with it," I replied looking up at him. I watched as he laughed and walked out.

It took me fully ten minutes to get up, collect my coat and trench coat from the floor. Putting them on I returned to the house and stormed into the dining room where everyone was seated waiting for my arrival for dinner. Looking at them, I said coldly, "I just had a little visit from Franco at the office." While Angela and Jade looked shocked, the others were confused. "Franco is Don Bruce's chief enforcer." I let that sink in before continuing, "It seems Don Bruce demands two hundred and fifty new dollars to replace his house." There were gasps around the table, "Not only that but he wants it by five tomorrow evening or he will kill all of us." I paused as their eyes turned hard and then said, "If that isn't bad enough, when I threatened him with Angela, he told me that she was sitting here at dinner."

"How could he know that?" Angela asked confused.

"Someone told him or the house is bugged," Alvin replied.

Looking around the table, I said softly, "If one of you sold me out you had better pick a direction and start running." I closed my eyes to get a grip on my anger and hurt at being betrayed. Opening them, I added, "If there is a bug, I want it and any others found right the fuck now!" Without waiting to find out if there was a bug or not I turned and went to the grotto. Sitting on the bench, I held my head in my hands and felt like crying.

Nearly thirty minutes later I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Jasmine holding a couple small bugs. "They were in the living and dining rooms." Jasmine said. "The one in the dining room was attached under the table at guess who's seat." She looked down, "I never imagined Don Bruce would seed bugs while here."

"Don't feel bad, neither did I," I replied. "Ask Jade and Heather if either one has Sue's phone number. If so have them call her and tell her about Lenny's games. Have them add that if I have to step in, I will finish what that Russian asshole started?"

"Heather has already called and told her about Franco's threats." Jasmine replied. "Sue was rather upset and said she would call her back and for you not to worry."

"When everyone has finished eating, come to the play room," I replied standing. Going to the playroom, I expected sometime alone to calm down. There I found the girls, with the exception of Jasmine who entered shortly behind me, and Alvin kneeling while facing the pair of chairs on the raised platform. Instead of sitting on one of the chairs. I sat down on the latex covered step. I looked down at my hands a long time not speaking and trying to gather my thoughts. "I am at the point where I can accept that I am the mistress here. While I would rather be Samantha or Sam, I understand it is your way of reminding me that I am in charge. There can be only one boss and I'm it. I get it I really do. But calling me goddess is too much. Please don't go there again." I looked up at them and said softly, "Please allow me this boon my loves." I pushed the hurt I was feeling at being thrust on a pedestal down and took a calming breath or two. When I was in control of my emotions again, I patted the step beside me and said, "Jamie, come sit with me."

As she moved to sit beside me on the steps facing the girls I added, "If you listen, you might learn something new." Putting my arm around Jamie's waist, I hugged her one handed and kissed her. "Elliana, do you remember when this was taken?" I said as I handed her the picture. Jamie looked at the picture confused for a moment before her eyes got large and muscles bunched as if she was getting ready to bolt. "It's ok, you're safe here," I said softly, my hand stroking her back.

The tension flowed out of Jamie, she turned towards me and clung crying. Some people cry quietly, some make little noises, Jamie wailed as if she were a child after watching her puppy run over. Every eye was focused on us, I knew the girls and Alvin wanted to come up and comfort their sister. "Its ok baby you are safe here with us, forever safe as my pony." I repeated softly.

It took a while but Jamie finally calmed down enough to talk. As she told her story, it felt as if I was there watching unable to change the events, though I did try more than once. "Elliana Andropov was a physicist working in one of the state run labs at the University of Moscow. Her team won an award for the development of a temporary status field code named Blue Ice."

Alvin broke in, "Now I remember where I knew the term from, I read about it in a science journal. A soviet team had created the first status field. It was supposed to be made up of magnetic fields. Anything inside the field would drop to absolute zero thus freezing the atoms in place." He paused and his brow scrunched up, "If I remember right it was unstable." I gave Alvin "the look." You know the type you give people when they interrupt a perfectly good story by putting their own two cents in and ruin a good punch line. I loved him but he could irritate the hell out of me. He managed to look embarrassed and mumbled, "Sorry."

Jamie only nodded, "Yes it was unstable. Though she and her team tried, they could never create a stable form of the status field. One of the lab assistants, Yuri Kurkof," She spit the name out as if it tasted bad, "Refused to believe that they had failed. His demands and sexual advances became too much for her." Jamie looked out into space not meeting anyone's eyes, "When they lost their grant money, she and her best friend decided to move away. They had connections in Stockholm through the university and were able to find work there."

Jamie smiled, a wishful look filling her features, "For two and a half years, they lived in peace." Her smile slid away and it seemed as if a dark cloud passed overhead. "Then HE found her." Suddenly, I found myself standing in the living room of an apartment. Around me, I could see ghostly shadows as if others were watching also. Jamie's voice became distant as I watched the drama unfold before my eyes.

Elliana was sitting on a couch holding hands with a young man, whose name was Desya, kneeling at her feet. How I knew I was not sure; but I knew he and Elliana had been best friends and lovers for many years. Ever since they were in school together, they had been like two peas in a pod. Though they were speaking Russian, I understood their words. He had just asked her to marry him, and I felt her joy and heard her ecstatic "yes" in reply.

As we watched, Elliana and Desya headed to the bedroom to consummate their engagement. While the other shadows followed them, I tried to stay back. Something was coming and I could feel it. Even so, I was drawn to the bedroom where the couple was making slow passionate love. I heard a crash coming from the front and turned in time to see Yuri rush into the room.

Even though I knew that Yuri, by his own admission, killed Desya; I thought he had slipped him poison or some other secret agent stuff. What I saw, in graphic slow motion was Yuri rush in, pull Desya off Elliana, and proceed to slam his head against the floor until it was so much mush. His hands covered in blood, Yuri turned and beat Elliana calling her a whore and worse. Then, he brutally raped her, telling her that she was his woman and his alone with each thrust. Once he has spilled his seed into her, he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the apartment.

The scene jumped forward, she was locked in a dingy room with a five-gallon bucket for a toilet in the corner. Yuri entered and removing his belt, whipped her, as he demanded the hidden secret to Blue Ice. When she did not answer to his satisfaction, he grabbed her arm, dislocating it in the process as he flung her to the floor. As a final gesture, he raped her once more before leaving and locking the door behind him.

The scene replayed countless times, each a little different then the time before, sometimes Yuri would just rape her, others he would abuse her mentally. Every day Elliana spent alone in the room, her only company was her imagination. In the evening, Yuri would come in and tell her that she was his woman before taking out his frustrations on her and ending with the nightly rape.

At last, he allowed her out of the room to cook dinner. It was their first anniversary together. While she was cooking, he came in and taking her chance, swung a skillet hitting him on the head. She stood looking down at him for a moment and ran out the door. I felt myself come back into the playroom as Jamie said, "Elliana died the day that bastard killed Desya and I was born the day I got free."

I looked around the room, everyone, without exception looked sick. "I'm so sorry baby," I said pulling her close and hugging her tight.

Jamie hugged me in return and said, "That is only half the story."

Letting go of me she wiped her eyes and continued. "Elliana had an account of monies saved and once I was free I withdrew it all. I knew I had to leave all that was Elliana behind and start a new life, a new beginning." She smiled slightly, "I came to America, with a plan. She was an academic, so I would be as far from that as I could. I opened up an adult store selling fetish items."

Jamie lowered her eyes, "I started to experiment with the different items I stocked. I had to kill time somehow; it seemed as if the only business I was getting was filthy old men looking for porn." She reached out, took my hand, and gave it a squeeze. "Then when I thought my life was over, a woman walked in the door. She had another woman on a leash and carried herself as if she were royalty." She looked out at Crystal, "I was enthralled, I wanted to be on her leash instead of you. I needed to be her pet, on display and proud." She looked at me and added, "When you left, I was heartbroken, I wanted to submit, be your personal pony and forever wearing your collar."

Jamie lifted my hand and kissed it tenderly, "When you came back and made me yours, was the happiest day of my life. I love you Mistress."

I bent forward and kissed her, "I'm glad I came back also. Tonight is your night, to be loved and pampered like a proper pony should." Standing I helped her up and we walked to the middle of the room. Laying her down, I bent down beside her and kissed her deeply. As we kissed, the others moved forward and started to caress her body.

Ending the kiss, I stood, walked up to one of the chairs and sat down. I don't know why, but the idea of Jamie being a latex pony hit me out of the blue. I glanced at Kitten; thinking perhaps, she was behind it. However, she was engrossed in licking Jamie's fur. Clearing my mind, I pondered what I had learned and realized that there were still unanswered questions.

Once everyone became engrossed in pleasuring Jamie, I slipped out of the playroom. I did not leave because I was bored, rather because I found myself becoming increasingly excited. The vision of six women, two cat women, and one male, all serving a pony girl was driving me wild. If I had not exited when I did, I would have been down there with them and their focus would have centered on me. Tonight was Jamie's night, not mine.

In the past, whenever I needed to think, I had found that writing my questions out always helped me. It was with that idea in my mind that I headed to the office. I call it my office however, in reality it is an old-fashioned study complete with floor to ceiling bookcases and fireplace, with an added desk off to one side. Closing the door behind me, I walked over to the decanters and poured myself a drink, whisky on the rocks, before sitting down. Pulling a pad towards me I started writing;

1> Blue Ice details

A> Talk to Alvin

B> Talk to Jasmine

C> Talk to Jamie?

Did I really want to trouble Jamie anymore and force her to relive her past again? No, I decided, I did not want to see her hurt anymore.

2> Yuri

A> Trouble with the FSS over his disappearance

B> Russian mafia

C> Connection between two

3> Living latex

A> How to make

B> How to control

C> Dangers

Leaving the first one for now, I tackled the Yuri issue. I remembered that Sue Ann had done a background check on him that I never had gotten around to reading. Talking a sip of the highball, I lit a cigar and opened the file. As I read I nodded, it was just as Jamie had said. Yuri had been employed at the university as a lab technician. He had been discharged from that post when the funding for the research had dried up. Sue Ann added that it seemed as if he had been terminated for something else. Her logic was that all the other technicians were transferred to other departments and or projects.

The report went on to show his working in menial positions and being terminated from each. The reasons given included, position phased out, work not up to standards, and excessive use of computer time. Only once did his firing list illegal procurement and disposal of lab equipment. In short, he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. It was my guess that he had been selling various items and information on the black market for quite a while. That would explain his connections with the Russian mafia.

Of the Federal Security Service, I found no mention. I pondered that for quite a while. I knew Sue Ann was the best at cracking into computer systems. Was it possible that she was unable to get into their system, or they made up the work history of Yuri making him out as a thief and general bad egg? My mind boggled at the idea that popped up. What if Yuri made it up, what if he was not connected to the modern version of the KGB at all?

Leaning back in my chair I looked up at the ceiling. The more I thought about it the more I liked that answer. There was no way that a government agency would sanction his actions. Moreover, they would never work with a criminal network in a foreign land. The idea of using criminals sounds good on paper but in reality, criminals think with their hands not their minds. Once one of them was caught, they would spill the beans to save themselves. No, Yuri was not connected with the FSS of that I was sure.

Turning my mind to the thought of living latex, I really needed to experiment to see if I could come up with the process. Stripping down I felt odd. My mind was conditioned to the feel of latex covering it so much that it felt uncomfortable not to have it against me. Standing I walked across the room and grabbed another glass from the ones by the decanters. Sitting back down I started masturbating, my mind focused on the dream of Kitten holding a goblet under my cunt. Moving the glass below my flower, I focused on her words, "Momma cum for your daughters."

I tried everything I could think of to push myself over the edge but to no avail. I could not get past the feeling of not having latex against my skin. Raising the glass, I set it on the desk before me and stared at it. The glass reflected my life in so many ways. I know I suffered from mood swings, I would let something overwhelm me because I had expected too much from myself. This was just another example. I could not do it, though Kitten could. "What good am I as a mother figure?" I said staring at it.

"What was that Samantha?"

I looked up in surprise towards the door and saw Alvin standing in the open doorway wearing a robe. "I'm sorry; I was just talking to myself."

He nodded but made no move to leave. Instead, Alvin walked over and sat down across from me. "What good are you?" He shook his head as if he could not imagine what he said. He looked at the empty glass sitting between us. Suddenly he grabbed it and walked over to the decanter. He filled the glass about half way with brandy and came back. Setting it down between us he said, "Is the glass half full or half empty pumpkin?"

I looked at it and then him, "If I say the glass is half full then I am an optimist. If I say the glass if half empty, then I am a pessimist." I shook my head, "No Alvin, life is not that simple."

"No Pumpkin, life is never that simple." Alvin agreed and grabbing the glass took a sip. He held on to it and said, "What is really bothering you Samantha?"

I shrugged, "You know, just the same old thing. I tried something I know Kitten can do easily and failed." I didn't want to get into details.

Instead of consoling me, Alvin laughed, "Is that all?"

"Well thank you very much for the vote of confidence..." I said feeling the blood rush to my face.

"Listen to yourself. How are old are you and how old is Kitten?" Before I could answer he continued, "Inside that bundle of simple talking fur is someone who is smarter than the whole human race. Of course, she can do things without thinking that baffle you and me, Samantha. She has had years and years more practice." Alvin shook his head, "That of all the people in the world, she found you worthy to become a mother figure for her, should speak volumes to you."