Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam is set up to take the long fall.
19.6k words
4.84
4.6k
3
0

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story in the Sam Spade saga is different than the others. First of all, it spans 4 parts and it includes more back-story of the different people in Samantha's life. This is for the readers who are new to the characters and do not know their histories in detail. If you wish to read more about Suzi, her story is contained in the novel "Twins in Mind and Body."

Sam Spade 14 Case of the Don who Wasn't part 2 of 4 by Kaereni

It's bad enough to find yourself a mistress of eight girls, but to find you control the lives of nearly forty is a nightmare. The only way it could get worse is when they all consider you a living goddess. I was somewhere out back of the house having a pity party when Kitten showed up. Of course Angela could have found me without thinking but knew I needed time alone. Kitten on the other hand was a cat and thought in black and white. "Why momma curled in a ball outside?" her mind asked mine.

"Momma is having a bad day," I replied not wanting to talk to her or anyone for that matter.

"Samantha, you can't run away. You know it, and I know it." Kitten replied. When I didn't respond she said, "Right now there are thirty-eight women who are crying in the house because their goddess ran away." I only curled tighter so she changed tactics. "Damn it Samantha Spade, get your head out of your ass and think about the others."

"That's not fair Kitten." I whimpered.

"If you don't go back to them then momma is not a momma. She is a self-centered bitch."

Her words were like hammer blows to my heart. She has only been mad at me once and that was because I had been in a coma for six months. Even then she let loose with me scaring her and let it go. This was a thousand times worse. Looking at her I said, "How do I face them? What do I do Kitten? I'm not what they want."

"Be momma. That is all that really matters. The title doesn't matter, the actions do. Now, go back and face your daughters and act like an adult," Kitten replied.

"Okay," I said wiping my face as I sat up. "Kitten forgive momma for losing her way?"

"Kitten forgive; Momma forgive her Kitten for being bossy?" Kitten asked.

"Yes Kitten, momma forgives her Kitten." Getting up I made my way back inside. Going into the playroom I sat on the steps and said, "That's enough crying." I waited until they stopped and then said, "Look, I do not wish to be untouchable. You, all of you are my family. Since I am in charge, I understand you referring to me as mistress. Please do so. This goddess thing has got to go. I can't handle being untouchable anymore.

I looked at Suzi, "Suzi, how long will it take to fill the drum with yourself?"

The girl looked at me for a long moment before looking at the drum. Turning her attention back up at me she said, "Fifteen hours if all conditions are met."

"You do not set conditions," I shot back. "Me chief, you little squaw."

"Forgive this slave's misspeaking. Given the materials, your slave can reproduce in fifteen hours." Suzi said quickly. "Any biomass will work, god...mistress."

"Angela, see to it." I said, I looked back at Suzi, "You have until dawn." Looking at the others I said, "All guard posts are to be manned. No one in or out unless I clear it personally." Like roaches they scattered Only Suzi and I were left behind. "When the time comes, each of your sisters will join with your duel nature. When it happens, I want to do all at once." My wings were still spread from my mood and I pushed all the times I had felt fear into her all at once, "Step out of line and your death at my hands will make Angela's like a lover's embrace."

Suzi curled in a ball and was whimpering in a matter of seconds. I was still at it when I caught sight of Angela holding a body. The moment my attention hit her she too whimpered and dropped the body. She backed up against a wall and looked at me with fear. I realized I was still pushing fear and pulled back. "That wasn't meant for you Angela. Carry on." She picked up the body and dumped it into the drum. Before she could leave I asked, "Anyone I know?"

"No. He was just someone who was... not respectful to you mistress." Angela replied before disappearing.

Standing I went over and looked down at the dead man. "Here is your biomass Suzi. Get to work fast, he needs to disappear." I said not looking up from him. "Shit..." I mumbled to myself. It was the cop who wouldn't give daddy's forty five back to me at the police station. I had a sick feeling I knew who would be next on the hit list. Closing my eyes, I tried to feel out Angela and stepped forward towards her.

I found myself outside a door beside Angela. I grabbed her arm and hissed, "Not him!" I knew whose door we were outside.

"He dared to arrest you." Angela argued back. "Those who go against your will must pay the price."

"I decide who and what the price must be Angela. Sam is one of daddy's old friends. Would you take one of the few ties I still have with him?" I replied just as loudly.

Before we could continue the door opened and Sam looked out, "Most people would just knock Spade. Only you and your side kick would pick my door in the middle of the night to argue in front of." He looked at Angela and said, "Evening Angela."

"Officer Peters," Angela said coldly.

Turning his attention to me Sam asked, "Is it me or is there a cold front beside you?" He paused and opened the door the rest of the way, "You two might as well come in and tell me what you both were fighting about."

Walking in I said, "Angela took offence to you arresting me. I was discussing with her the merits of her taking up tatting."

Looking at Angela as she followed me in Sam said, "I'd get mad too if someone suggested I take up tatting also." He looked at me, "Just what the hell is tatting?"

Before I could give him a witty answer, Angela said coldly, "Tatting is process of making lace by hand through a series of knots. However in your case tatting means turning you into biomass and stuffing you into a drum."

"Oh...Who won?" Sam asked going over to an old easy chair and sitting down.

"I did," I replied. I looked at Angela, "Didn't I Angela."

"Yes mistress," she said softly looking down.

"Good, now go over and tell Sam you are sorry for wanting to stuff him into a drum." I added.

Angela walked over to Sam and straddling him, sat on his lap. She looked down as she said, "I'm sorry Sam. I was upset because you arrested Mist...Samantha."

"That's twice you have referred to Samantha as your mistress. Do you two have some type of sex game going on? Is this what this is about?" Sam looked from Angela to me.

"Samantha is my mistress, my goddess, and I worship the ground she walks on. Any who hurt her are to be punished," Angela said looking him in the eye without emotion.

"She didn't kill anyone did she Angela?" Sam said softly. "You did... they hurt her and you took care of things."

"Given half a chance I would have Sam," Angela said looking at him. She looked up at me before turning back, "But she forgives them their sins. All are alive well. "

"She is telling the truth Sam. All those named and more are at the house. I had to put them somewhere so as to keep a war from breaking out. You know as well as I do how much the mob loves it when a new group moves into their territory even if it is a mistake." I paused and wanted to see if that was enough for him.

To my surprise Sam turned back to Angela. "That brings me to another thing." He suddenly stood up, dumping Angela onto the floor. Looking down at her surprised form he said, "You were supposed to protect her Angela. What the hell happened with you that you didn't catch the informant before she went to the DA? Do you have any idea of the hornets' nest that she stirred up?"

Angela looked at me and then back up to Sam. I expected her to go off on him, but instead she replied in a childlike voice, "I'm sorry Sam, I thought Samantha was covered once that bitch and her crew submitted to her." She seemed to get her wind back as she added, "How the hell was I to know she was only biding her time before fucking mistress over good?"

Instead of replying to her Sam looked at me, "And you... It's not bad enough that you have the mob's fixer get you out. You then cause a scene by demanding your pistol back. Damn it Sam, you are so fucked right now it's not funny and my hands are tied."

"Bull shit," I replied hotly. I didn't like his tone and it had been a long day. "I can produce all the women on request and I never even used daddy's pistol."

"Never is a long time Sam. By now ballistics are done and every single shooting with a forty five in the last fifteen years is going to be matched against your pistol. You will be facing murder one by morning and that is an automatic death penalty without appeal on conviction." He suddenly caught himself and sat back down heavily. Looking down, he added softly, "Even that slimy lawyer can't get you off." He looked up at me sadly, "You only have one chance Sam. Run! Change your name and hope they don't find you."

I looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "Daddy never ran nor will I," I replied. I turned my attention to Angela and said, "Come with me, we have work to do." Looking back at him I smiled, "Tomorrow morning should be interesting. Don't be late for work Sam." We walked out and stood on the sidewalk as I explained what I wanted Angela to do. I ended with, "But first we need a pistol and I know where to find it."

"How about mine?" Angela asked.

"No I need one that can't lead back to us. Also, if case you forgot, you saved my life more than once with yours. Don Bruce will have one lying around we can have." I paused and smiled coldly. "This little crisis has not gotten you off the hook Angela. You do not kill friends no matter how you feel about it. Sam has helped us both many times as have Don Bruce and Sue."

At least she looked sorry as she replied, "Yes mistress, I'll remember."

"Come along," I said as I focused on Sue and Don Bruce in bed. Stepping forwards with my eyes closed I found myself in a semi darkened room. Turning on the bedside light, I said, "Don Bruce... Wake up." Angela bumped into me and I turned to her. Seeing who it was I turned back to see Don Bruce holding a pistol and pointing it at me. "Put that away," I commanded.

"Samantha? What's wrong," Sue said sitting up.

"I need a forty-five caliber pistol like daddy's and I need it right now." I replied. I heard Angela growl behind me and turned towards her. "Angela.... Remember what we talked about?" Turning back I looked at Don Bruce and added, "The cops are going to frame me. I need a pistol so I can turn the tables on that puissant of a DA."

Don Bruce looked at me and then Angela, "Angela. It was your job to protect Samantha. What happened?"

"I did my job. We just found out a few minutes ago that they were planning on setting mistress up." She replied hotly. "I can't be everywhere at once Don Bruce."

"Look none of that matters now," Sue chimed in. She looked at her husband and said, "Take Angela to the range and get her something. I want a word with Samantha alone."

Don Bruce looked at me and said, "I'm hen pecked." He got out of bed and said, "Come on Angela. I'm sure we have something that might work."

As he led her out I caught her arm and said, "Reward him for his help for me. I want to see a smile on his face when you both return."

"Yes mistress," Angela replied with a smile of her own.

Once we were alone I sat on the edge of the bed and looked over to Sue. "I'm really sorry for waking you and poppa up. But I didn't know where else to turn."

Sue crawled over the bed to me and hugged me tight, "It's okay baby girl. Poppa will find something for you." Her hands slid over my body to cup my breasts as she added, "It gives me a chance to talk alone with you. Your father and I are stepping down and appointing you our successor. The boys may squawk but they know you and Angela to well to pitch too much of a fit."

I sighed, "You don't know anything about me Sue. You don't know what I am or what you are asking." She went to touch me but I stood quickly and faced her. Showing my true form I spread my wings fully and looked down at her, "Is this what you would submit to or lead the boys once you two retire? A demon spawned from the nether regions of hell?"

"What form you take can't scare me Samantha. You and Frankie both are my daughters. That you say you are a damned soul from hell is a lie. You are an angel. You saved poppa and I from the Tongs." She stood and walked up to me, "Yes I know everything that has happened to you dear. I knew about the masks that corrupted all those women. I know how you loved them and have protected them. Even Frankie's corruption by the mask did not stop you from loving her in return. No Samantha, you are not a demon spawn from hell."

I was stunned, Sue knew everything that had happened to me. Even things no one other then the girls and myself knew. "How can you know?" I whispered.

"Because she is my daughter too. Don't you think she and I would talk? Who else outside would she dare confide to. Who else could she ask for a way to show you that her love was real and not the mask's doing?" Sue laughed. She sobered up and suddenly knelt at my hoofed feet. "I am yours mistress."

Pulling her to her feet, I wrapped my wings around us both and flooded her mind with lust. My hands flowed over her body as I whispered, "Only I can give you what you desire slave. Only my touch brings you this pleasure. Cum now and be mine." The strength of her orgasm rocked me. Sue's sexual energy was stronger than any ten of the girls back at the house. It was as super charged as Angela's.

"Cum again," I commanded. Again her orgasm slammed into my mind and body feeding me. "My words are your commands, my desires are your obsessions, my touch brings you to an orgasm unlike any you have ever had before," I cooed as my hands found her sopping wet sex. "Every moment not working you spend filled with the need for pleasure. You always need your sisters' touch, Bruce's cock, or your own hands bringing you over the edge. With each orgasm, your devotion grows."

I paused knowing Bruce and Angela was going to return any moment and then commanded, "You will convince Bruce to submit." I released her not a moment too soon for Angela and Bruce returned both with smiles on their faces.

"Got it mistress," she said holding up a pistol.

"Good. You know what to do," I said. A moment later it was just Don Bruce, Sue and myself in their bedroom. "Lenny, is there someone who has been a thorn in your side... Someone who needs to disappear without a trace?" I asked. I had to find some biomass since I sent Angela on a new task.

Before he could reply, Sue said, "Franco."

"Yes," Bruce replied nodding his head. "He has been testing our power."

"Where is he and do you want me to make an example out of him?"

"Only if you and your sister plan on taking over." Sue said. She smiled, "I for one would love to see you do the same to him as Angela did to the woman."

"Done, just point him out. I will take care of him." I said. I smiled when Bruce said that I could find him at the Pink Pussycat most likely one of the private rooms with his crew. "I'm looking forward to going there since I want to show some of the boys not to ever fuck with me or mine." I smiled at Sue and added, "You can give two can give each other play by play of this evening as you two fuck like bunnies."

Sue smiled as she pounced on Lenny. Turning to go I saw Kitten sitting there looking at me. I could read her confusion. "Come on Kitten, momma will explain everything as we go." Closing my eyes I took a step forward and found myself outside the Pink Pussycat Lounge. A moment later the little black cat showed up next to me. Crouching down I reached out so she could catch my scent and said, "Momma and Jade are one and the same now."

"Momma smell like Jade and Angela now." Kitten replied as she walked under my hand.

"Yes baby, but momma want her kitten to know she is safe with momma." I replied. "Would kitten rather go spend time with her family while momma talks to bad men?"

"Kitten knows momma, you will get shot again and scare kitten to death." She replied. She transformed into an adult cat woman and looked down at me. "Where you go, I go Samantha. I'll not let you die alone."

While Kitten acted the part of a clingy kitten, she was several hundred years old and knew how to handle herself and talk properly. Standing I said, "Do not fear me or anything I do. Momma has to hurt bad men." I walked to the door and smiled at the one man standing guard. I had met him several times and asked, "Demoted to guard this dump? Who are you expecting?"

"You Miss Spade," he replied stepping out of the way. As I went by he added softly, "The Don wanted to make sure you are not disturbed." He looked at Kitten who looked at him with her tail whipping back and forth before turning back to me, "If you need help, just call."

"Momma not need help, momma has Kitten," Kitten said with a low growl.

"Yes Momma has her kitten," I replied. Looking at the man I asked, "Anyone there other than Franco and his crew?"

"No, da boss made sure I got everyone else out."

Smiling I went inside. The Pink Pussycat had not improved since I had been there last. Even though the dancers, waitresses, and bartender were Rachel series sexbot androids the decor was that of a sleazy flesh club. The moment we entered every android stopped what it was doing and looked at me. With a sick feeling I said softly, "Ah shit..." Louder I added, "Kitten... Find Angela... Bring her and Tigeress back to me...and hurry."

"No, Kitten stay with momma." I heard her voice in my mind, "I can help you Samantha. Don't send me away."

"I need them and you. Go find Angela tell her I am in trouble at Frankie's place and then hurry back Kitten." I replied mentally. "Go!" I commanded finally as the androids started moving towards us. With a wail she changed into a little black cat and disappeared. I moved so I had a wall at my back and waited unsure of myself. If they had been human, it would have been easy to cowl them. But androids could not be corrupted by my kind.

"Well this is an exciting greeting girls, but I have other business more pressing than to play with you." I said looking at the first one, a scantily clad waitress, to reach me.

"You are Samantha Spade?" the waitress asked in a voice that begged fuck me.

"I am," I replied with a sick feeling.

"We are to detain you. Please don't resist."

"Four hours," I said. In the past I had found out that the code word to control the androids was to say four hours. Then for the time frame they would do anything I commanded. When the android replied that she was already rented I knew I was done for. All I could hope for was Angela and crew to get to me before I was torn limb from limb. The androids formed a wall around me and stood motionless. While I knew, or at least thought, I could jump to a new location, my business was here.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't Spade," A man's voice said from the other side of the club. He moved forward until he was about ten feet behind the android wall before adding, "I knew you would come looking for me. Once I have you out of the way I can take out the old man."