Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam finds who has been behind her troubles.
17.4k words
4.74
4.6k
4
0

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story in the Sam Spade saga is slightly different than the others. It spans 4 parts and it includes more back-story of the different people in Samantha's life. If you wish to read more about Suzi, her story is contained in the novel "Twins in Mind and Body."

Sam Spade 14 Case of the Don who Wasn't part 3 of 4

If it wasn't bad enough to be roped into controlling the east coast mob and then working with the feds to tear them down, I tumbled onto a hidden military bunker underneath the house. Now Angela was exploring it while I had to deal with. Who in their right mind would build an underground complex and leave it. Why was it there in the first place, and more importantly when were the owners going to return? I had to take a couple breaths to calm down and while I had a sinking feeling in my gut, I knew I had to wait until I heard back from Angela's exploration before flying off the handle or panicking.

Rather than sit and worry, I decided to deal with my four new guests. Going to my bedroom to make four masks, I then went to the playroom. In there I found Jenny and the new four kneeling before the throne. I placed a mask before the four as I passed and asked, "All healed up Jenny?"

"Yes mistress," she replied with a smile.

"Good girl... cum until you pass out." I commanded. We watched as she orgasmed and after a moment fell over twitching. It took her nearly five minutes before she finally stopped. The others were looking at her in amazement. Only when she stopped did they turn towards me, "Before you are masks that will bind you to me in all ways. Once on they can never be removed. You do not need to take this step; you are more than welcome to be nothing more than friends and playmates. On the other hand, you will never be able to experience that Jenny here just did." Turning to look Beth in the eye I commanded, "Put the mask on and become mine." As she lifted it I looked at Georgia, "Put the mask on Georgia and become mine." I turned to the two men and said, "Put your masks on gentlemen and become mine."

I smiled down at the four and then to the other slaves as they came in and knelt down behind them. "Georgia, stand and come with me," I commanded as I reached down to her. Taking my hand she stood and we walked over to the drum. I lifted her up and put her in it as I said, "This will make you one with your sisters and wholly mine."

She smiled at me as she dunked down and rose. Standing she looked as if she were covered in oil. Her eyes widened as it migrated into her mind and body and then closed. In a hushed voice she said, "Oh wow... Thank you Mistress for finding this slave worthy."

I lifted her out and as she went to kneel back in place I said, "John come to me." He looked at her black figure as she passed him and then at the drum. I lifted him in and said, "I know, it should be a pool but such is life. Submerse yourself."

He, like Georgia before sunk under and rose slowly. "I feel like tar man," he said with a smile.

Bending forward I said softly, "More like tar woman as all my slaves are female." I smiled at his shocked expression. His eyes closed as his body transformed from male to female. When she opened her eyes she said softly, "Thank you Mistress." I lifted her out and pointed off to one side for her to kneel.

"Beth, come to me dear," She stood and walked up to me. I saw her trembling and added, "Trust me little one."

"I do mistress."

"Good girl," I replied as I lifted her in. "Dunk fully and become one with your sisters as one of my girls." She nodded and went under. After a moment she came up and smiled, "Oh Mistress... I love you so much."

"I love you too little one," I replied as I lifted her out. She knelt at my feet and bent down to kiss shoe. When she looked up I could see her love in her eyes. "When I am at my office, you will work at the front desk as my receptionist. Learn weapons and hand to hand in the meantime."

"As you command," Beth replied softly.

"Greg, come to me." I said looking towards him. Standing he walked over and stood before me. "You have a choice, as it stands now you can never betray or hurt me. I will not require you to take this step as you may want to have a life outside here. If you continue, you will be as your sisters, mostly immortal, able to feel pleasure unlike anything you have experienced, and wholly mine. On the other hand, if you don't you can still visit here and have outside relationships. Either way, you can and will still work for the FBI."

He looked around and then back towards me, "You forgot to add the part about becoming female."

"All my slaves are female on the inside and while here. Out in the world, you will wear the outer shape of a male unless I command otherwise." I replied. "So what will it be Greg? It's time to fish or cut bait as my daddy always said."

"All the way mistress if for nothing else than to feel an orgasm that knocks me out," Greg said with a smile as he got into the drum.

I pushed him down and held him under for a minute. When he rose his eyes were closed and body already transforming. When he opened his eyes he smiled, "A girl understands her role now."

I lifted her out and set her down. Turning I looked at Heather and motioned her to join me. "Heather is my high priestess and her orders should be followed. If you refuse, you had better have a damn good reason. However, Heather is human and as such can make mistakes. Finally, she, next to Angela has been with me almost from the start and knows how I operate so listen to her please."

I paused and then added, "Girls, welcome your four new sisters properly and show the two former males what orgasmic bliss really feels like." I began filling the air with lust and as Heather moaned added, "A moment more for you Heather...and Jasmine please." Still filling the room with lust I walked over to my throne and sat down. Heather knelt before me and Jasmine came up to kneel beside her. Both women had a wild look in their eyes and I knew they would not be able to keep their focus long.

"Heather, Jasmine, when will you be ready to ascend and become?"

"Ascend?" Heather asked.

Jasmine looked at me surprised and then lowered her head, "I am not worthy Red."

Heather looked at her sister and then up at me with wide eyes, "Goddess, I am not worthy either."

I was vexed that Heather referred to me as goddess but didn't push the issue. Instead I replied, "I did not ask if you are worthy. I asked if you are ready and if not, how long before you see that you are." I said looking down at them. "Jasmine, how long?"

"If you command, I am ready now. If not, two or three years." Jasmine said meeting my eyes. When I didn't say anything she dropped her eyes, "Samantha, I do not need nor desire to ascend as you call it. My work does not necessitate your powers."

"You know I won't command it Jimmy. However, I would like you come all the way over." I turned to Heather and said, "Jasmine's weak assed excuse will not work for you Heather. You need to come over in my eyes but I won't force you."

"Mistress, I would love to be as you and Angela are. But as I am now, I can talk to all my sisters without speaking. If I can keep that talent then I would gladly ascend right now." Heather replied.

"Angela has that talent now Heather." I said, "However, you know as well as I that I don't."

Heather dropped her head and after a moment said, "May a girl have until morning to think about it?"

"Both of you girls can take as long as you need and," I paused a long moment before smiling down at them. "I won't even say anything like, you won't be able to cum until you follow my desire." As one both began to whimper and I laughed as my wings spread and I filled all of my slaves with lust.

"Mistress.... I need you," Angela's mind said to mine. I would have bet any amount that she was fearless. That is until I heard her ask for me join her. I stood and stepped forward to join her. We were in a small room with a huge machine before us. She looked at me and in a hushed voice asked, "Samantha, what have we tumbled into?" She pointed to something I had not noticed at first glance. It was a caged conveyer belt with the biggest damn bullets I have ever seen. The purpose of the machine came into focus as I realized we were looking at a gun on steroids.

"Grab Jasmine, Heather and bring them here. They were at my throne when I came." I replied in a hushed whisper. I walked around it looking at the weapon and mount. From the solid steel roof and three thin pillars holding it up I realized this was some type of pop up weapon. The size of the round was too big for it to be an anti-personal weapon.

Angela returned a minute later with both girls and the floor plans in her arms. From the looks in their eyes Heather and Jasmine had still not had an orgasm. "Oh for god's sake. Cum and be done with it. I need answers and I need them now." I pointed at the gun and asked, "What the fuck is that and what is it doing here."

I don't know if it was my tone or the sight of the gun but both girls calmed down instantly and stared at it. After a moment Jasmine began poking at it and walking around. Heather on the other hand looked at me confused and said, "I don't know mistress." Angela handed her the blueprint and said, "We are here..." She pointed to one of the small rooms that were separated out front of the main bunker. She looked at me and added, "You were right mistress. The secret passageway was in the store room. It has a hidden elevator that leads to six tunnels."

"Six?" I asked while looking at the floor plan. The plan only showed four small rooms. Where did the other two tunnels lead? I wondered. "Angela, you stay here with Jasmine and figure out why that... that gun is here. I will take Heather and explore the other tunnels." I focused on Heather as I added, "And get some answers."

I went down a spiral staircase and looked around at the room below the gun room. Off to one side a long tunnel led off it and after a look at Heather I led her down the hall. "Heather, why is there a military bunker under this house," I asked as we walked.

"I don't know mistress," Heather said softly.

Somehow I knew she was going to say that. "Once we finish exploring, you will find out Heather. Because no one just builds something like this, stocks it, and walks away." Reaching the center I looked at the plans and we took the next tunnel. Just like the first one it led to a gun turret. Unspeaking I looked at her and returned to the center room. "The next one counter clockwise looks like the one you found Angela," I said mentally.

"Jasmine says it is a 35 millimeter recoilless cannon. It has three types of belt fed rounds: Anti personal firecracker rounds, high explosive and finally armor piercing." Angela replied mentally. "She adds that it must have some type of remote fire control and targeting computer."

"Okay, you two come check out the one we found while we continue looking." I looked at Heather, "I wish your father was alive, I would love to ask him a few questions."

"So would I mistress," Heather replied.

We walked down the next tunnel. After about one hundred feet it led to a spiral staircase leading down. Looking at her I started down and saw it only went about ten feet down. At the base was a heavy steel door which was open. Stepping through I found myself in a short tunnel and with another steel door which was closed. "Knowing my luck it will be a missile silo," I mumbled.

Behind me Heather said, "That would really suck."

Opening the door before me I felt a blast of cold air as I looked into a semi darkened room. "Thank god it's only a computer... Like I had seen when I first entered I saw four small LEDs in a square on the wall by the door. Reaching forward I felt a switch and flipped it. What I had thought was a computer room turned out to be correct as the lights came on. However it was much larger than I expected. The computer about filled a fifty foot by fifty foot room. There were several desks and computer monitors along one side and a large screen showing an overhead view of the house and surrounding area. Walking forward I looked at it and saw the limo parked in back. "Heather, tell Suzi I want her to go outside, lay on her back on the hood of the limo and spread her arms."

Heather walked forward and pointed to the screen, "Here she comes..."

I watched as a tiny figure walked out and lay down on the hood of the limo. After a moment it spread its arms and held still. "Tell her to move her arms around." Almost before I finished, the figure swept her arms along the hood. "Angela grab Jasmine and come to me!"

Angela popped into existence next to me with Jasmine in her arms. Her eyes caught sight of the screen and stood looking at it. "Satellite feed?"

"That would be my guess," Jasmine said glancing at the screen. She turned away and began looking at the computer. "Somewhere between twenty and thirty years old," she said finally. She went over to one of the desks and sat down. A moment later I heard her typing away.

"Don't you dare test fire anything Jasmine," I commanded. I looked at Angela and added, "See if you two can find any info about this installation in the system while Heather and I continue exploring." As I turned away I added, "Heather you can tell Suzi to go back inside."

"Done mistress," Heather said as we left the room.

The next two tunnels led to more gun rooms and the last to a massive floor to ceiling closed door. From this side I couldn't find any way to open it. Frankly I wasn't sure I wanted to find out what was on the other side. Taking a deep breath I stepped forward as I imagined the other side of the door. I was in a place as pitch black as the interior of a tomb. The only light came from four dim LEDs floating in space off to one side. Moving forward I slid my feet along to them and reached out. I felt a wall and a push button. Pushing it I heard a series of loud clunks followed by the lights coming on and an ear splitting alarm going off. "Oh my god," I whispered looking around.

It was a huge storage room filled from floor to ceiling with crates. Several robotic forklifts started moving around and shifting material. "Stop this instant and cut off that damn alarm," I yelled. I heard my voice echoing in the sudden silence. It takes a lot for me to freak out and the alarm and robotic forklifts stopping on my command pushed me to the edge. Walking forward I looked around and then added, "I don't know who was in command last time, but this mess is unacceptable. I want everything sorted and stored properly. Do you understand?"

A flat male robotic voice came from a little speaker next to the push button, "Yes sir."

"The proper word is Mistress and not sir."

"Change in title noted." The voice replied.

Nodding my head I returned to Heather on the other side of the door. "It is a store room." I paused and took her with me back to the play room. Transforming I wrapped my wings around us both. "It is time Heather," I said mentally as my mind flowed into hers. From mother's seeds, I knew how to transform her and took her about half way and stopped. She was where I was before Angela took my mind into a new body. Opening my wings I whispered mentally to her, "Fill your sisters with lust."

Heather moaned as she responded to my command. I could see her transparent wings spread and begin to wave. "More Heather... fill your sisters with pleasure," I commanded softly into her mind. I could feel the edges of her raw lust filling the room and my other slaves responding to it. While she could give them pleasure, receiving the reward from it was blocked off. Only I could feed her from their pleasure. I took it all in and pushed it into her mind as I commanded aloud, "Cum until you pass out slaves!"

She screamed in pleasure and would have fallen if I had not held her up. After a minute she stood and looked at me, "I had no idea mistress the pleasure you feel from our orgasms." While that was what she said aloud, her mind said, "I am yours in all ways Samantha and yes you are my goddess. Our goddess," her mind corrected itself.

"Now you see it's not just me that sees you in a divine light," Angela's mind added.

"May I try again?" Heather asked aloud looking at me.

"Yes dear, but while you will feel their pleasure, you will only be able to feed through me." I replied to her mind.

Since I was in her mind I heard what Heather told her sisters as her transparent wings spread. "Sisters.... Feel the pleasure our goddess experiences when she rewards our good work." The force of their pleasure even without orgasming almost dropped me to my knees. Only holding onto Heather was I able to remain standing. "Cum and feed our goddess," she said after a minute.

I had to get rid of the pleasure that threatened to knock me out cold so I channeled it to Heather. The woman dropped as if she had been poleaxed. Even so I had to sit to keep from blacking out. As the girls slowly woke they knelt facing me with their heads touching the floor before them. Heather was the last one to rise and assumed the same position. She raised her head and made eye contact with me as she said, "You are my goddess and a girl thanks you for your blessing." She then lowered her head to the mat.

One by one each girl raised her head and repeated Heather's words before assuming the head down position. Angela and Jasmine arrived and quickly knelt with head lowered. "You are my goddess, now and forever," Angela said mentally without raising her head to look up at me.

Jasmine raised her head and looked up at me. In a almost childlike voice she said, "You have always been my goddess Red. From the first day we met, I have worshiped you and still do today." Dropping her eyes she said, "If goddess's offer is still open, a girl realizes she was foolish to refuse."

Instead or replying to her I stood, "Suzi come forward." The girl stood and walked up to me with her scars and mask still showing. Caressing her mask, I said tenderly, "Heal your scars and hide the mask dear. I forgive you and you have earned my full trust."

As the scars and mask faded she said, "A girl thanks her goddess." Suzi knelt with her head lowered as I returned to my throne.

Looking down at Jasmine I said, "Two among you have served with all their hearts and minds. One of them is Heather who I have granted the first step towards ascension." I paused and then added, "The other, Jasmine. Stand up Jasmine." I looked out toward the other slaves who had their heads to the floor and commanded them to watch her ascension.

To them, all it seemed I did was show my true form, wrap my wings around her, and open them again a moment later. In reality I did as I had done to Heather's mind. Mentally I said to the three, "You have the power to effect emotions now and teleport to known locations. However, with power comes responsibility, you can reward your sisters good work, play with them, and be a last ditch defense. However, you can only feed through me and never punish one of your sisters. Only I can do that."

As my wings opened I said aloud, "Give your sisters pleasure."

Jasmine's wings spread as she said, "Feel our goddess's love."