Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting or even caring if Angela followed, I took a step and found myself on a street outside a dingy looking apartment building. Glancing at the address I entered and walked up the five flights to the sixth floor. I was so upset that I didn't even think of using the elevator. Walking down the hallway with better than half the lights burned out I wondered if Jasmine had gotten the wrong address. At the doorway, I closed my eyes and took a step forward and through the closed door. Not the wrong place after all, I thought as I saw the opulence of the interior of the apartment. Walking from room to room I found them all empty until I reached the bedroom. Opening the door, I flipped on the light switch.

"I should have known," I said looking at the woman lying in the bed. "The last I heard you were doing life."

"And you were living in the lap of luxury all the while laughing at me," she replied sitting up in the bed.

"I never thought of you to tell the truth. As for the luxury side, you had it also but decided to clean our bank account out instead. You didn't get a tenth of what you deserved and you know it Tonjala. See my true form and fear me." I let my form flow until I looked like my mother and my great bat like wings unfolded. Filling the air with fear I said in a commanding voice, "The day of your judgment has come." The scent of urine filled the air and I laughed coldly.

She sat in her own puddle of urine and was frozen is place. After a moment she whimpered and got out of bed. Crawling over to me she knelt with her head down before me whimpering. I was about to continue when I caught sight of Angela appearing beside me. I commanded mentally to her, "Find John and bring him to me alive."

"It will be as you command," Angela said and instantly disappeared.

Reaching down I lifted her up with one hand by the neck and ported back home to the play room. Tossing her away like a used rag doll I said coldly, "Seems like old times doesn't it slave."

Rolling to a stop Tonjala looked around and whimpered. She was dead and knew it. The only chance she had was to throw herself to Samantha's good graces. Placing her head against the padded latex floor she said, "Yes mistress." When there was no reply she hoped she was being given a second chance and added, "A slave is sorry and ready to submit fully to the mask." Suddenly she felt Samantha's mind slam into hers and peal each layer away like an onion until her soured love for her mistress lay bare.

As I waded through Tonjala's mind, I saw how she had to fight to stay alive in prison. Instead of the pair, her and her husband John, being together they had been sent to different prisons and she had not seen him since. The love and devotion she had of me had been all that kept her alive. However, that devotion had warped and changed to hate. She and she alone had worked to warp Don Bruce to her own desires for revenge. I was the cause for all the attacks by my actions before sending her off to jail.

I was still debating what to do with her when Angela appeared holding onto a man in an orange jumpsuit. She tossed him to the ground and then went to kneel on my right side. Looking at John, I realized prison had not been kind to him. It took only a second to see he had not had any contact with Tonjala since he had been sent away. "You will find I too have changed slave. Sit up and watch what happens to those who cross me." Aloud I said, "Kill him... slowly."

"With pleasure," Angela replied standing. As she approached him she began taunting John. The next twenty minutes were not pleasant to watch. Angela tore him apart slowly until he could no longer fight back. Even then her claws raked him but did not deliver the fatal blow. Kitten showed up, took only look and left. I knew the slaves, the ones not on duty were outside the door listening but were smart enough to stay away. Throughout it all, Tonjala watched with her hand covering her mouth and tears rolling down her cheeks. Finally, I said, "Finish him."

With a swipe, Angela tore his throat out and then a second one, while holding onto his head as if it were a ball, tore it from his body. With an expert toss she threw it over so it landed before Tonjala. She looked at the body and then me. "Take the trash out and leave it where it will be found." Grabbing the headless body Angela disappeared. A minute later she returned and took the head to dispose of.

Relaxing my mind, I felt out what would appeal to her most and then said, "What am I to do with you?"

She raised her eyes up to meet mine for a moment before dropping them again, "Whatever you think is best mistress." In a softer tone she whispered, "I wish I had never listened to my sister."

I realized that she was seeing me or at least the me from ten years ago. "I wish you had begged to be allowed to stay. I would have relented no matter how many people you caused to die." My voice turned tender and I felt tears rise up and threaten to spill, "I loved you Tonjala."

"And now all there is in your heart is hate," she finished hanging her head.

"Funny thing is that when I found out it was you, I expected to find hate. But no, I don't hate you." I wasn't sure what I should feel to tell the truth. I was still unsure when Kitten returned and walked over to Tonjala. She sat looking at her a long moment and back at me.

"Momma hurt?" she asked

"No kitten, momma not hurt." I replied.

Tonjala's head popped up and she looked at Kitten. After a moment she reached out to pet the cat woman and continued petting slowly for several minutes. Finally, she stopped and looked back down once more. Meanwhile Kitten turned into a little black cat looked up at me. Aster a moment she said mentally, "Momma's pet is broken. Momma fix her and everything will be okay." She ran over, jumped up into my lap and said, "Momma... Samantha, kill or heal her but this limbo is destroying her mind."

As I have said before, cats see in black and white. To them there are no shades of gray. Standing I walked over to the drum. "Tonjala, come here." She came over and as she made to kneel once more I stopped her. Lifting her up I placed her into the drum and living ooze. "It is your choice. Live as a slave in all ways controlled but in a house filled with loving sisters and I. Or you can choose death and my living essence with consume you."

"I'm scared," she whispered still clinging to me.

"There is nothing to fear." I replied. After a moment she sunk under and disappeared.

Angela returned and said, "It has been done goddess." She looked around and then into the drum, "Do you think the love will win?"

"Doesn't it always love?" I replied looking at her. "You are here now because the love for me is greater than the peace you found in pony play. Had it been the other way, you would have gone back to them."

"Yes goddess." She paused a moment and then added, "I love you so much Samantha Marie that I would walk through hell if I knew you were there or would make you happy."

Mentally Heather said, "We all would mistress."

"Speaking of Heather... join us." I said to her mentally. She opened the door and came in and over to where Angela and I were standing. Looking at her I said, "If I had known you were that close, I would have just raised my voice."

"Got you," Angela laughed.

Heather stuck her tongue out at Angela and then said, "I was guarding the door so you would not be disturbed."

"Yea.. right..." I said simply. "I want the stable area enlarged three fold. We have four ponies now and I expect we will get many more as time goes on. Perhaps even your sister here will give it all up to become nothing more than a pony." Heather looked at Angela in surprise and even more surprising was Angela's looking down. When the silence became uncomfortable I continued, "I know you are busy running the house and making sure your sisters are safe. However, you are my high priestess and at one time you dedicated your life to spreading and helping others finding the goddess." In a stage whisper I added, "That's me in case you forgot."

"I thought I had converted Marty and his crew but, none of them have been back after that night." Heather replied dropping her own eyes. "I don't know what I did wrong."

"Angela?" I asked.

"I don't understand it either mistress. By morning one and all had experienced nirvana."

"I have two thoughts on that but first let me ask a question or two." I replied. I looked at Heather, "Say you went to a swinging party had a killer time and in the morning you went home. What would you do?"

Get dressed and wonder if it was all real. I would call and thank my host...." Her eyes got large as the penny dropped. "When I wasn't invited back I would think I fucked up somehow and move on. I never thought I needed to invite them back in the morning."

"NO! I never thought to invite them back and to join our family," I replied. "To make matters worse, shortly afterwards I changed the name of my detective office and moved uptown away from him and my old friends." I sighed and rubbed my face, "I will go talk to him myself. I have an idea on that count that may entice him back and you girls will love." I looked at the drum and added sadly, "She has been down a long time."

Finally, I reached in and felt a body. Pulling her up I looked at the black face, "Show me your mask." Thankfully the mask came forward and I caressed it tenderly. "Good girl. Submit to my will in all ways as it returns to its place under your skin, never to be removed."

"I submit to you mistress in all ways. I am a slave to your will," Tonjala said in her sultry voice.

I lifted her out and said, "Come along pet." With her walking behind me and the other two behind her I led her down to the grotto. Before the statue and great hot tub, I commanded, "Kneel facing my statue. She did so and waited looking down. "Raise your eyes up and look at it." I looked at her for a moment and then lifted her arms as if she were worshiping it. "Become still as stone; your body frozen in place and unable to move." Crouching down before her I looked into the black eyes. "You were a very bad girl and need punishment to purge your sins."

I paused for a few minutes feeling her mental state before commanding, "You will recite I am a slave to my goddess. I live only for her pleasure and will do anything she commands ten thousand times. With each rendition you will feel an eraser going though your mind removing your bad girl past and leaving all those times when you were good. I know you have done great evil Tonjala, however I know you did much good also." I looked up at the pair watching before returning my eyes to hers, "You have many sisters now who love you unconditionally and will help you learn new passions and desires. They will take up your chant and in time all voices will be raised in praise." Again I paused and then asked, "Who is your goddess?"

"You are..." Her voice said softly.

"Who loves you and who do you love?"

"You my goddess," she said. "A girl thanks her goddess for a second chance and won't fail you again."

"I know," I replied and bent forward to kiss the unmoving lips. Mentally I said to her, "I love you Tonjala, very much."

"And I you goddess," her mind replied before beginning to chant.

Standing I mentally called out, "Sue Ann come to me."

"She is coming goddess," Heather said aloud.

"Angela, kneel beside your sister, show her your desires and forgive her as you two chant together." Mentally I added, "When you have shared and found love with her once more you will come to me."

Instead of speaking Angela moved to kneel on one side of Tonjala and once she matched positions with her froze. Her body became as black as the girl's was and I could feel her chanting in time with the girl.

"You also Heather," I said pointing to the girl's other side.

Heather quickly moved in place and her arms rose up. Like Angela her mind became in tune with Tonjala as she shared her blind devotion to me and her fetishes as they chanted.

I stepped back so I could talk to Sue Ann. After about five minutes she arrived out of breath. I was going to ask where she was but let it pass. Instead I said softly, "Tonjala has returned and is being given a second chance. Something I should have done long ago. Can you forgive her?"

Sue Ann looked at the three unmoving figures, "I have been asking myself the same question all the way back goddess."

"I will not command it but wish you could and purge the last of the bad memories. Remember the good times and let the rest go so that you can love her fully. Then share your desires as you chant with her."

Sue Ann nodded and knelt down next to Angela's black form. Her arms raised up and she looked at the statue. Once in place she froze and turned glossy black. I entered her mind and felt it also begin chanting in tune with the others.

Heather got up and came to me. It took a moment for her body to return to normal and even longer for her eyes to clear. Once it had I commanded mentally, "See that every girl and pony come and do as you did. Share their love and desires. Let all find peace in my mantra."

"It will be as you command goddess," Heather replied slowly. Her mind, I saw, was still chanting.

By ones and twos girls started arriving and kneeling. In each case once they matched the position they froze in place and turned black. Some stayed a few minutes' others stayed a long time. The longest was Angela who finally stood after nearly thirty minutes and walked over to stand with Heather and I. Just like she had been after the ponies her mind was calm and serene. As with the others she was chanting in her mind.

Jasmine showed up and looked at the pair of them before turning towards me, "I had to come see what the racket was all about."

"Go share your love of corsets and nylons with your sister and such." I said aloud.

"Find peace sister in her mantra, our goddess's mantra." Heather's mind added.

I looked at the pair and went to the pony stable. Entering I found four women brushing four ponies and one down on her hands and knees polishing their hooves. "I would hope that you are taking turns at different jobs." The guilty looks were all the answer I needed, "I see... You four... get out of my stable, you're fired from this position. See Heather for a new assignment!" Kneeling down I took Nameless's hands in mine. "Go see Angela and ask her for a weapon. You will guard and watch my back. She is down at the grotto." Once I was alone with the four ponies I said, "I am so ashamed in you. After all I spoke of and you still let one get the crap work while the others have it easy. You will do without any grooming, you will not be allowed in harness, and you damn sure will not pull me in a cart until I am sure you know better than to allow shit like this to happen."

Slamming the door, I went downstairs and saw the four talking to Heather at my approach they stopped and knelt. I looked at them and then Heather. She must have seen the anger boiling in my eyes and took a half step back. Looking down at the four I said coldly, "If I had a job shoveling shit, you four would be on it this instant. There is no excuse for your actions and this is your only chance for failure. Next time you will end up food for the vultures." Turning to Heather I said, "The ponies are not to be allowed in harness, groomed in any way, or practice walking. They are on lockdown. They may be fed but the ones feeding them will not speak to them in any way. Do you understand me?"

"Yes goddess," Heather said meekly.

"If any fail in my commands, I will skin them alive slowly. I won't let Angela be nice and gentle in her play. I will do it myself." I looked turned my attention to four kneeling and said, "This is your one mistake. I allow one stumble and fall from grace. Once more and you are dead." Mentally I said to Heather, "Separate them in their jobs and keep them busy."

"As you command goddess," she replied mentally.

I went out the front door and stood waiting. Nameless came out carrying a shotgun followed by Angela wearing her trench coat and hat. I knew she had her forty five under the coat. "Grab the car please, I want to go see Marty and the old office."

"Why not just..." Angela started but when she saw the look in my eyes changed it to, "As you command goddess." She hurried back inside.

Turning and looking at Nameless I said softly, "While wearing nothing but skin is nice at times, and showing my essence other times is nice. In public you need to wear something more."

"What should your girl wear mistress?" she asked timidity.

"Hold that thought," I said as I hear a car engine start. A moment later Angela pulled around and Opening the back door I gestured for Nameless to get in. Following her I sat down in back instead of up front beside Angela. "Angela, set the car to the old office building. I want to see Marty and tell him I am sorry." As the car started up I returned my attention to Nameless sitting beside me. "Once upon a time I was on the run. Someone wanted me and anyone near me dead and there was no one I could turn." I felt Angela's mind want to speak but she kept quiet. Aloud I said, "Go ahead and feel free to speak up Angela."

She turned her seat so she was facing us and said, "Dear sister, someone is always trying to kill our mistress. Either you love her or want her dead; there is no middle ground with Samantha."

"Back to the story. I was on the run. I called home and said I needed a quick pickup and waited about a half block down. Instead of a pickup someone tossed a bomb in the ally I was supposed to be in and drove away. That was when I realized the women I loved... one or all nine of them wanted me dead."

"Eight goddess. Cindy was gone by then." Angela said softly.

"Yes... your right Angela." I said feeling a knot grow. "Before Marty, I need to go talk to her for a few minutes."

"Please mistress," Angela said looking at me with worry. She sighed and turned the seat to make the change. Turning back around she said, "Done Samantha."

"Thank you," I replied just as softly. Looking at Nameless I said, "I changed my look completely. The only place I could find close to change clothing in was a fetish store. At first I just wanted to use the bathroom and get some proper shoes. Don't ask," I added quickly. "Anyways I asked the man behind the counter that if he needed to look differently what would he do. He went and picked out a red latex mini dress, thigh high black latex hose, and opera length fingerless gloves also made out of latex."

"I lived in those clothes for a week while on the run and let me tell you, after the first day I was hooked. I loved the scent of latex, the feel of it caressing my skin with every step and with a little hair coloring I was able to move without fear of a shot in the back." I paused and looked at Angela, "Even before Mother's little gift to us, I was hooked." She smiled back at me which lifted my spirits a bit.

Turning my attention back to Nameless I said, "So now I always wear latex, even if you and the others don't see it. Like high heels, I love and feel out of sorts without it." Suddenly inspired I said, "Change seats with me Angela." I got up and we did the seat dance. Once I sat back down I continued. "I should have let you find peace and sharing with your sisters before we left but I had to get away. Angela, would you be willing to share with your sister here so at least she has something?"

She looked at me funny and mentally asked, "Are you alright Samantha? That came out as if you were asking me instead of commanding."

"I was," my mind replied. "I will not force you. If you do not wish to give her peace or obsessions for latex and high heels, I understand."

Angela looked at her sister, "Do as I do and I will try to show you little sister." She turned to face me and reached towards me. Her body froze in place and the living essence covered her until she was a black statue in the back seat. After a second Nameless mirrored her positioning and froze in place also. I listened in as they chanted mentally to each other and the data Angela was passing on. While I wanted latex and high heels given to Nameless, Angela also sent tight lacing corsets, nylon, bondage, pony play and all she knew about pleasuring another woman."