Sam Spade 16: Case of the Dark Prophesy

Story Info
Sam learns of her role in the dark prophesy.
14.3k words
4.85
4.5k
2
0

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Sam Spade 16: Case of the Dark Prophecy

While we had a big shiny office downtown, I always felt at peace in my old office. Sure it was run down and in the worst part of town, but it was home to me. My relief must have shown because when Angela opened the outer door she looked at me and said, "You know everyone knows you have been coming here to hide for as long as we had the new offices."

I sputtered, "What? Here? You got to be joking."

Stopping turning towards me she placed her hands on her hips, "Samantha Marie, lie to the world all you want. But not to me."

"Okay, can I help it if this place feels like home and the other offices felt wrong?" I said not meeting her eyes.

Going in Angela looked around the shabby office and then back at me, "No, but then neither can I." She took off her hat and turned to hang up her coat, "Go see if Marty is here while I see about cleaning this mess up."

I walked down to the next office where Marty always filmed. Since the lights were on, I knocked and peeked my head into the office. Seeing they weren't filming now I went over to where Marty was looking at the holo and shaking his head and said in a soft voice. "Mr. Marty do you have any job openings? I'll do anything." Those were the words I used when I first met him. I had been behind in my bills and desperate.

"I'm sorry I'm not hiring at the moment." He said not looking up.

"That's what you said the last time... ten years ago." I said with a fake sob. That stopped him and he looked up. "Have I changed so much dear?" I asked worried for real.

"Samantha, what the hell are you doing here?" Marty asked hugging me tight.

"I'm looking for an old friend. He came to film one night, got wrapped up in pleasure, forgot to film and never came back. Have you seen him?" I asked hugging him just as tightly. Marty looked away and mumbled. "Don't you think my girls have some natural talent? If not then you can teach them but I miss you."

"Goddess, you're embarrassing him," Angela said from the door. She came in and like me, gave him a hug. "How is life treating you hon?|

"Better now that I know what I dreamed was not a dream." He looked at me before turning back to Angela. "She is called goddess there isn't she."

"Yes, our little Samantha has grown up. More or less." Angela said with a giggle.

"Please come home Marty. Come visit, come film, come to stay. I don't care as long as you come." I said and then closed my eyes. Angela started laughing and after a moment I heard him laugh also. "I didn't mean it that way... we miss you and life has calmed down some since last time you came over."

"I can't..." He gestured at the holo. "I got to get this finished."

Angela looked at it and then Marty, "Since when did you film crap?" She looked at me and said, "There is a bottle in the office. Why don't you take Marty and catch up on old times." Mentally she added, "Love this is god awful even for him." I dragged him out and at the door we heard Angela say, "Okay people we have some serious work to do if you want to get paid."

He would have turned back but I pulled him along to my office. Going in I looked at it and said, "It's good to be home." I said going to the desk and pouring two glasses of Bourbon. I handed him one I sat down with the other. After a moment I said softly, "Okay Marty what's really wrong?"

He looked at the drink and didn't speak. So I added, "Please Marty, I don't want to command you to find out. I could jump into your mind and peal it to see what's wrong. But I came to this office because this is home and you are family."

"The spark has gone out Sam. After the night at your place, anything else has been as Angela said... crap." He took a gulp and then continued, "We tried everything to capture the feel but nothing worked. The harder we tried the worse it got. Those kids in there are living on boiled shoe string soup."

"Jasmine, please find Sue Ann and the pair of you come to the old office. No one is in the outer office so you can show up there." I said mentally.

Angela spoke up, "Grab about four pizzas and cokes on the way. These humans are starving."

"Both will be done," Jasmine replied.

"I know you are too proud to take money in the form of a loan so let me run an idea by you. I produce, that means a production credit as the goddess. You can film at the house with anyone who agrees on my side without cost. Hell they would pay you to be filmed." I smiled but the smile wasn't returned. "Marty you helped me, let me help you."

"I can't take your money Sam." Marty replied.

"Sue Ann is on her way and she can tell for sure but my guess is that it would be a great tax shelter." I took a breath and added, "I do have some conditions, no filming the nonhumans in action unless I personally agree and stop making crap."

"No Sam..." Marty said again.

"You can say no Sam but the goddess has spoken and it will happen." I stood and walked to stand before him with my hands on my hips. In a commanding voice I said, "Look at me." He looked up and I added, "If you weren't one of only two friends I have left, I would ravish you right now and fuck the silliness' out of your head. Be that as it may. You and I will work out an agreement. You will take the funds needed to film and feed your people properly. Saying no is not an option."

"Yes goddess," he said meekly.

I returned to sit down and said, "Now that wasn't so hard was it."

"Did you know you have fangs?" I said looking up at me.

"Yes, I picked them up when I got married." I replied displaying them fully. "What do you think?"

"You got married? Who? Angela?" Marty said excitedly. "I'm glad."

"Well there is Angela, Molly, Heather, and Marie. The fangs are from Molly and the roses are from me. Tonight I'm going to add Jasmine to my little love nest."

"You married four other women and plan on number five?" he asked.

"Yes and I am terribly happy about it." I said.

Just then Jasmine came in with Sue Ann following, "Happy about what," she asked.

"Tell you in a second. Sue Ann; Angela is next door, can you deliver the cokes and pizza to her and the poor starving actors." I said. Sue Ann nodded and closed the office door to the outer office with a smile. Looking at Jasmine I said, "If I asked you to marry me... not the goddess, what would you say Jasmine?"

She pulled at her lower lip and replied, "Would this have anything to do with me being invited to a private party tonight with you and some very happy women?"

"Yes," I said looking at her. "Jas, I found love and want you as my wife."

From where he was sitting Marty said, "Jasmine you would be a fool to say no."

"Fool I'm not." She replied.

"That brings me to the other point. Marty will start doing some of his filming at the house. Is there somewhere, a spare bedroom where they can set up a bedroom scene? Also I need you to figure out some way for them to be able to come and go as they need or please."

"The detached garage comes to mind. She went over to sit in the other chair next to his and began talking about possibilities. After a minute where I could have been invisible I got up and walked out. Going next door I smiled at Angela trying to get some shots done while the actors were feeding their faces. Sue Ann came over and stood next to me. "I want to set up a production company to help Marty do what he loves. He saved my ass back when I was first starting out. Now it is my turn to return the favor."

"I remember," Sue Ann replied. She paused a moment, "At one point I wanted to be an actress but found accounting paid the bills."

"Not to mention put food on the table. If you want to eat, go and jump in."

"No thank you goddess," She looked at me, "What terms should I offer him?"

"We pay the bills, supply the location and extras, and take over all production credit. I was thinking calling it, The Goddess's personal collection. He does all the work and distributes the holo cubes. If he wants us to pitch in on that also make it so it is a break even cost. But you will have to fancy it up, I about had to brow beat Marty to get him to accept as little as filming at the house." I paused. "It kills me to see how lifeless they are." That much was true. Their heart beats were weak and given a choice between feeding on one of them and not eating; I would skip a meal.

Sue Ann smiled, "I can set it up so slick he never sees us palm a card mistress." She went back to my office and by the time I arrived, was sitting and typing a contract into the computer.

"Good girl," I said to her as I passed by. In my office Jasmine and Marty were still discussing filming angles and such. Sitting behind my desk I said, "You two can continue talking later." I looked at Jasmine and then said, "Sue Ann is drawing up a contract. Will you go help her Jasmine?" In an instant Jasmine was gone leaving Marty and I alone. "I have a condition that in unconditional Marty and a few I would like to make."

He looked at me a long moment and said, "Okay, I agree to them."

"Just like that?" I asked surprised.

"In all the years we have known each other, have you ever done me dirty?" Marty asked.

"Well there was the time when the Russian asshole used the wall between our offices as a door." I paused, "Don't forget the letter bomb I got."

"And all the times someone has shown up shooting at you." He replied. "However those are other people. You... Sam, have never done me wrong. Nor have you snubbed any of my cast and crew. You have never made a request other than asking for that job and now if you have something that is that important to you the answer is yes I agree. I don't need to know it, Samantha, if it's important to you, it's important to me."

"I want you to include some of the things we... enjoy... in your films." I said finally.

"That covers a lot of ground Sam. But sure I still agree. You can't scare me off."

"Okay then, I meant it when I did not want you filming the non-humans."

"I have already met Kitten and Tigress and your cute pony girl Jamie so that's no problem."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Marty, have you ever wondered why they call me the goddess? Why I am worshiped?" I paused and then said, "I'm not human... I'm something different, something with a dark history." I looked down for a long moment and finally said, "I am a cross between a succubus and a vampire." He didn't say anything and after a few minutes I looked up to meet his eyes. "Well?"

"Quite well Sam now that you're here." He replied. "I knew about the first part already. Your girls are the most sex crazed females I have ever seen in my life." He gestured out the window, "In addition, I know what goes on in old town even though no one talks about it. Finally, the fangs are a dead giveaway." He paused again, "I've heard of the black rose wearers. They are mated night walkers who walk in plain sight so tread lightly. What's it like?" he asked.

"I don't know how to put it into words." I paused shrugging my shoulders, "Going through this process I have found love, pure untainted love and devotion. That is the bright side."

"And having to go out for a drink every night is the down side," he finished.

"No not at all, that is almost as good as sex." I paused and Saw Sue Ann at the door. "The down side is my powers over others has increased to the point that it worries me no end. A careless look or gesture on my part changes the other in profound ways." I met Sue Ann's eyes and smiled wildly. I knew she saw my fangs and could hear her heart flutter in response.

She came forward holding a pile of papers, "I have the contract made up goddess." She handed one set to Marty and the other to me. Sue Ann looked at my untouched drink and asked, "May I freshen up your drink?"

"Just a drop or two," I replied looking at her. "Marty? Want some more?"

"What? No.." he replied as he waded through the paperwork.

Pulling Sue Ann around my side of the desk I pointed to the floor. She sunk down and looked up at me with doe like eyes and a hammering heart. I handed her the glass and after rummaging through my desk drawers an old fashioned safety pen. She looked at the glass of bourbon, safety pen and then up at me. "As I said, a drop or two." I said softly.

Sue Ann set the glass on the ground before her and pricked her thumb. Squeezing it over the glass two drops of blood dripped in. She lifted the glass and whispered, "Please find this offering worthy."

I took it and took a sip. It tasted wonderfully smooth and smoky. "I find it just what I needed." I reached out and caressed her face tenderly, "Is your heart hammering out of fear or excitement?"

"Both goddess," Sue Ann replied.

Still holding on to my glass I stood, "Sue Ann can you walk Marty though it and see that both you and he sign it. I want to check on Angela." I walked out where Jasmine was waiting, "Jimmy, my sweet love, do what you need to do and help get everything set up for them to start filming tomorrow. However, I expect you outside my bedroom door just as soon as the sun goes down." I grinned and whispered in her mind, "Tonight will be special."

She grinned back, "Don't worry, I will be there."

Going down the hall I checked in on Angela and the new filming. She looked up at me and said, "This is hopeless goddess. Better to just start fresh than try and fix." I handed her the drink and started scanning the raw footage. Since eating and under Angela's hand the new shots were nice. But, everything that connected the money shots so to speak was shabby. "Hey, this is good? Anyone I know?"

"Sue Ann made it for me." I said. "Loves?" I asked mentally.

"Yes" came the immediate reply from Heather and Angela. A moment later Marie agreed also.

"I do not know her wife, my sweet Samantha. But if you wish her to walk with us, I am game also." Molly replied.

"Stopping the viewer I looked at Angela, "I agree." I looked at the cast and crew, "Marty and I are going into a financial agreement. I will pay and take over all production credit and you and he do the work. However, that means filming quality work. Tomorrow morning, we start all over at the manor." I paused and made sure I had everyone's attention, "You, each and every one of you is welcome to my home anytime day or night. You do not need an invitation to come visit, be it for an hour, a day or life." There were smiles at that so I added, "If you come for more than a few days to stay, you will have to help out around the house when not filming. It's not fair to the girls for you to sleep in while they work their asses off to keep things running."

There were a few I knew who were willing now to move in only their loyalty to Marty kept them from doing so. "More than a few, goddess," Angela said with a smile. She looked at the others, "Any and all would gladly kneel before you if allowed to continue filming with Marty."

"So would Marty," Said Marty behind me.

"You would give up this to stay there?" I asked

"Wow what a choice," Jasmine said. "Here in this drab office as opposed to a state of the art studio."

"Not to mention nearly fifty sex crazed women," Angela added dryly. She looked at me, "A really hard choice to make." She read my mind and said mentally, "Alvin is not female."

All my slaves are female. Even Jasmine was once Jimmy. "He hasn't knelt before me other than to slap me silly or save my life," I replied mentally. Uncle Alvin had saved my life and with Jimmy's help made an Angela android when the original one died. "Forgive me," I whispered to her memory as the car accident we had once more rose in my mind. Blinking back tears I said, "I have to go... Something to do..." I calmed my mind as I felt my wives loving arms mentally hug me.

In the hall Marty stopped me, "If you need someone to talk to..."

"I will... Tomorrow." I retreated to my office and saw Sue Ann still going through the paperwork and signing various pages. "When you finish up could you come into my office dear."

"Of course goddess," she replied with a smile and racing heart.

Entering my office, I suddenly realized I was not alone. Instead of stopping I continued over to my desk and sat down. Taking a sip of my blood bourbon I waited. "I was wondering when you would come to me. I guess the extra show of force at the bar put a crimp in your plans." I could almost see Angela's eyes get large as she realized I was facing an unseen opponent alone and unarmed in my office. There! I spotted a figure standing still in the corner. "Come and have a seat. Sue Ann outside makes a wonderful blood bourbon." I toasted the figure and took another sip. "She uses some ole Kentucky rat poison and two drops of her fresh blood. It's to die for," I added with a laugh. I expected Angela to come in but she stayed on the other side.

The figure glided forward and I saw an elderly man with piercing emerald green eyes. "Very good Miss Spade." He glanced towards the door and gave a bark of laughter, "If I wanted to take you, your children outside could not stop me."

"What can I do for you Mr.?" I asked fishing for a name.

"Racine," the man said standing before the desk.

"So Mr. Racine, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Just Racine," he replied. "My chider has wandered off. She thinks she can take care of herself and bound herself to an outsider." I could feel the anger rolling off him as he finished.

"I can see where this is going already and the answer is no." I replied.

"I'm not talking about that waitress you seduced last night..." He snarled. "Find Helti and bring her to me."

"Who is the outsider and where did you see her last?" I asked.

"Stephen Wolf, and they are in the west end of old town."

I really didn't like his attitude and trying to stand over me one damn bit. With all the force I could muster I commanded, "Sit down Racine." His eyes got wide as he sat and then turned mean. Before he could start I stood and walked until I was standing in front of him. "I'll take the case, a thousand a day plus expenses." I smiled coldly as I continued, "If you know about me you should know that it doesn't pay to cross me Racine. You may be older than dirt but you aren't too old to find yourself kneeling at my feet."

Just then Sue Ann came in, "How may I serve you goddess?" she asked walking forward and ignoring the elderly vampire seated before me. He stood and stared at her with clinched fists. She smiled at him and said, "It won't work old one. I belong to the goddess."

"I need a way to contact you," I said from behind him.

Turning towards me with hate in his eyes, Racine rattled off an address and said, "Bring her and I will have your payment." He swept by Sue Ann and then Angela as he left.

"What an asshole," Sue Ann said looking towards the door.

Coming in Angela said, "I can see it now goddess. You're going to take the case." She paused, "I bet his idea of payment includes a stake through your heart." She glanced at Sue Ann and mentally said, "Yes I'll train her also. Heather and Jasmine are ready for the next step goddess if you wish."

Having done it several times now it was simple to slide into Sue Ann's mind and change things here and there. As I worked I said mentally to her, "Daughter, you are ready to ascend to the next level. Angela will train you in your new abilities." Once I was finished I smiled and walked her over to the mirror on the closet door. "Look and see your true form now."