Sam Valentine

Story Info
A man's fascination with a woman's intimate apparel.
5k words
4.28
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers

After such intense carnal delight between Sam and I when finally we teased each other senseless and consummated our desire one for the other it was perhaps not surprising that some distance opened up between us and although being together as flatmates remained easy and uncomplicated I think that both of us were somewhat frightened by the intensity of the passion that we had shown for each other.

However, Sam did not exclude me. Quite the opposite. She no longer locked her bedroom door when she left the flat, she was prepared to endorse what she realized was my inevitable weakness to put my nose and my cock into her soiled intimate undergarments.

I had plenty of time on my hands and as she was very busy at the University or at the Pharmacy she informed me it would suit her fine if at any time I felt disposed to hand wash any of her clothing for her. She was standing in the kitchen and was looking directly into my eyes as she said to me,

"Mi Marti, I think it would suit the submissive side of you if I permitted you to wash my clothes for me. I know that you would enjoy doing that. You know, wash them by hand. It's not a demand mi Marti, merely an invitation if you should enjoy such a pastime you know where to find my stuff."

I had access to Sammy's laundry basket and she was telling me I could lovingly do her laundry for her. She was telling me that not only did she not mind me having my dirty way with her intimate feminine bits and bobs but that I could even cover up for my misdemeanors if I so wished. I could keep all my dirty secrets to myself.

I could dry all her clothing in my own room, so much larger than that of hers. The sight of all her naughty little underthings hanging from my drying rack was a gentle intimacy that I welcomed enormously. Then when she would knock on my door and tell me she needed a clean pair of knickers my heart would melt at this intimacy and my cock would throb knowing that there was another salty item waiting for my attention in her basket of dirty clothing.

I loved to 'panty' chat. Whether I was standing in the bathroom washing her bits and bobs in the basin behind a locked door or hanging her delicate girly things on the clothes rack in my own room it was not unusual to hear me say,

"You are a naughty, saucy little lass my darling Sammy.

Dear me Sammy, what on earth were you doing to make such a viscous creamy mess in the gusset of your delicate lacy little sheer nylon panties, my love?

Oh my, Sammy have you been dancing the whole night long to perspire so much that the toes of your nylon hose have become so salty and stiff and fragrant?" These were just some of the things that I was liable to say as I fulfilled my fantasies in a world of apparent domestic bliss with the saucy smalls of my beautiful sexy flatmate.

Then when everything was clean and fragrant I would tenderly fold each item of Sammy's apparel with the same care and gentleness that I might reserve for caressing her beautiful body where I ever to be invited to do so again.

We never spoke about this arrangement. There was no need to really, it was something that was mutually advantageous to the two of us and so any need for either of us to express appreciation would merely have been superfluous.

Sam was now absent more and more from the flat on the weekends and evenings and throughout the night and although Sam never brought any guys back to the flat she was obviously enjoying their company as she inevitably would. Sam had made me an award. She had not entirely abandoned the old bloke and for that I was grateful. When Sam needed some wise words or even a shoulder to cry on she still included me and made me feel loved and valuable.

Christmas was coming and I made plans to return to England for the holiday. I was so accustomed to my life with Sammy's panties that the idea of being without any of them for three weeks was unimaginable. The next time I took the opportunity to do Sammy's wash I decided that I would put aside some little aromatic creamy panty and some salty stinky socks to keep my cock rigid over the Xmas period. I selected a sheer white tanga and a pair of white nylon knee high socks that she wore at the Pharmacy. I put the saltiest examples of these clothes in a zip lock plastic bag in order to sustain their fragrance. I wanted for nothing that Christmas.

The firs time I saw Sam again was in the new year at midday on the occasion of the visit of the Three Wise Kings. Sam came from the bathroom and entered the kitchen in her robes of red toweling. She began her usual routine of boiling milk for her hot chocolate and feeding the toaster with sliced bread to facilitate her usual dose of chocolate hazelnut spread without which she was unable to face the day.

"What you doing tonight mi Marti, you going to see the parade?" Sam inquired.

"Do you mean: what are you doing tonight, mi Marti, are you going to see the parade?" I corrected her adding the verb which she had omitted.

"Whatever," she threw in knowing full well that she was being provocative and naughty and being completely aware that I had no resistance to such behavior at all.

"Have it your own way, I said knowing that is was a foregone conclusion. I'm staying in with my memories, Sammy. I'm going to have an evening with my own three kings, Elvis, Lennon and Dylan. I might do some washing I suggested provocatively. I might even put on my own costume given the occasion," I announced intending to let Sammy know that I might lend attention to the contents of her laundry basket as I would be blissfully alone.

Later that evening when I was cooking an evening meal, Sammy came into the kitchen dressed in her bloke's suit. She had tucked a pair of her knickers into the breast pocket of her bloke's jacket as to emulate a handkerchief, a finishing touch to her English gentlemen's costume. They were her black and white animal print panties which gave a clear signal that she meant business she was definitely going out on the pull.

Sammy lifted her foot onto the stool of the breakfast bar. The hem of her trousers lifted from her shoes and I was blown away to see that she was wearing little nylon ankle socks with the same black and white animal print that matched her 'handkerchief' in her pocket. I had not come across them amonsgt her things and they must have been a very recent acquisition.

"I'm wearing my new socks mi Marti, I can't seem to find those slate grey ones anywhere, she said looking me fully in the eyes to inform me that she knew I had taken possession of them and that was alright by her. She continued, Mi Marti, the leather is stained from going out in the rain do you know how I can clean it?"

"You need some shoe polish Sammy, I'll go and find some for you", I told her.

"Shoe what, mi Marti?"

"Shoe polish, it's what people used to clean leather shoes with, in the days when people used to renovate and repair things, don't worry about it, its a thing of the past," I added cynically.

I went to my room and collected a tin of brown shoe polish, an old toothbrush for applying the polish and the rag for polishing the leather, before returning to the kitchen.

"I don't know how to do it mi Marti, it's something that old people do, I've never used polish before," the cheeky little imp informed me.

"No need to flatter me, sweetheart, I said drawing a chair from beneath the kitchen table and sitting down upon it to face Sammy before me. Come on then put your foot up here, I said patting my leg and Sammy raised her shoe and placed it on my knee. I undid the laces of her shoe and then taking her beautifully sculpted moist and warm ankle in one hand and the heel of her shoe in the other I removed her shoe. It seemed to me that Xmas had finally arrived. The three kings were finally beginning to perform their magic. My nose did not respond but unfortunately, my cock began to unfurl in my pants and I'm sure that it did not escape Sammy's eagle eyes.

Sammy made as to remove her nylon clad foot from my knee but I grabbed it by the heel and set it back down on my knee. The floors dirty Sammy, it's your turn to wash it and you haven't yet, have you?"

"I thought you might do it for me mi Marti," the cheeky elf suggested insolently.

I was looking at the hypnotic vision of her adorable little nylon foot on my knee and so without looking up, I informed her that I was already doing enough cleaning for her and I would be leaving the floor to her.

I wasn't rushing the job in hand. It was bliss to have that warm nylon foot resting on my knee with the beautiful little piggies sitting behind the seam of the toe of her sock with the blue of her nail polish clearly visible through the sheer nylon. That was the reality.

The fantasy was that she had taken the animal print panties from her breast pocket and stuffed them into my mouth. My rigid throbbing cock was jammed between the nylon soles of her feet, ten little nylon tented piggies were winding like serpents around the bloated purple head of my soaring cock and pre-cum was running copiously down my shaft and facilitating the ease with which her hot nylon soles glided up and down from my turgid swollen balls to reach the collar of my weeping and angry desperate glans. I was groaning and whimpering through and salivating into the cloth of her naughty minuscule animal print delicate nylon panties.

I placed the polished shoe on her foot and laced her foot back into it. I took the opportunity to glance up towards her as I took the slack out of her shoe lace and pulled it quite suddenly tight before letting it loose a little. The significance of the gesture was not lost on Sammy. She put her tongue out at me with the pure insolence of a child. We both laughed in the mutual fun. I lamented that we weren't a similar age.

I repeated the procedure with her other foot. This time the cheeky little lass placed her nylon foot much closer to my cock and almost imperceptibly moved her toes in the manner of a Mexican wave across my leg whilst I applied polish to her shoe. When I had finished polishing her shoes and she had fulfilled her role as Cinderella twice over Sammy said to me,

"I'm off out now mi Marti, whilst there's no one else in the flat it would be a good opportunity for you to mop the kitchen floor. If you do if for me I'm sure I can find some way to repay you," and she convulsed into her own spasm of giggles.

There was a knock at the apartment door and Sammy opened it. It was her mate Sophia dressed like an English city gentlemen in a pinstripe suit, complete with a bowler hat, spectacles, a briefcase and her feet shod in a pair of brogues.

"I've got to have a snap of you two," I said and went to my room for my camera.

Sammy and Sophia raised their hats and pressed their red painted lips together, glancing towards the camera whilst they both raised a foot behind themselves. It was a pose that they must have committed before or at the very least rehearsed.

That night was something of a milestone, after which Sammy was rarely at home in her free time and although she spared me any details it was clear from her absence that something new had come into her life and that would be a guy.

However, after a month Sammy had returned spending more time in the flat again. I didn't pry, I was just selfish, happy that that had happened. I began to cook for her again as I loved to do. It occurred to me that she might need some comfort food.

Then on the morning of so-called San Valentin, I went into the kitchen and Sam was still there, she was wearing her bloke suit, she hadn't gone to the university. She looked sad.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"It's the blok I was seeing mi Marti, he's been cheating on me. I don't want to share somebody, I want someone for me.

"Not the right one then, was he? So it's sad but you must realize it falls short of a tragedy, he isn't the right one. So you might as well celebrate your escape. I can help you if you like," I said rather flippantly.

"Help me then," said Sammy.

The lyrics of Hal David to the tune by Burt Bacharach came to my mind,

"Baby if your new love ever lets you down,

come back I'll still be around,

I'll be waiting for you,

I don't know what else to do."

I went to my room and returned with a huge envelope. It was one of those huge envelopes that contain huge greetings cards. I had had to buy a really large one in order to fit on the page the valentines poem that I had written for Sammy. It was my contingency just in case that my Sammy shouldn't have a Valentine and my hunch was paying off.

I handed the card to Sammy and I watched her as she tore open the reverse side of the envelope. Upon the sealing tab, I had written the letters, S.W.A.L.K. 'Sealed with a loving kiss'. Every school child knows that.

"What is it mi Marti, this SWALK?" asked Sammy.

"Sealed with a loving kiss, Sammy, because it was," I said. Sammy smiled. There was nothing elaborate about the card. The cover was white with a big red balloon shaped like a heart with 'Te Quiero' written upon it. However inside I had written the following:

Dear Sammy,

in England when the rest of the world celebrates San Valentin the English do it their own way and have a celebration which is known as Sam Valentine. I'll describe it to you. Actually, it's a kind of agenda for celebrating Sam Valentine day. It's a rhyme, an ode of love from me to you.

Sam Valentine is a lover's date that begins with a cake of chocolate

exotic fruits still fresh with dew demand for strawberry ice cream too

It's not a drink of coffee nor tea but pink champagne for you and me as I plead for your heart upon one knee.

The carriage of gold it does await, a sauna and a massage to be your fate

pedicure and manicure they are for sure, a splendid lunch has the allure

the succulent carbonara should cure a princess so young yet so mature as I plead from one knee that this endure.

After the pasta, the hairdresser comes after and pretty shopping begins

A trip on the boat over the moat to a place where vintage comes cheap

Interior is done the exterior to come, a dress for the Bachata brings glee as I watch myself plead from one knee.

Prompt a smile from your muse and ransack the town for those shoes

so that dinner and dance can commence. Mesmerized by her face from within her embrace she sets quite a pace and dinner is there just to eat and you drop on the floor at her feet.

At the end of the day at its height, before the very threshold of night

it cannot be wrong but the right, the proposition of a sensuous fight

to bring both of you victors to light and Valentines heart's feel so bright as you hold her little toes oh so tight.

"Mi Marti can you read it to me please mi Marti, I don't know how to pronounce half the words you use," Sammy requested.

So I read all the verses to her and at the end, Sammy asked me what it said, she hadn't really understood it.

I went to the fridge and brought out a confectionry box and a bottle of Castellroig Brut Rosat Cava, a sparkling rose' champagne wine and placed it on the table. I added a bowl of fruit with kiwis, strawberries and pears. From the freezer, came a tub of strawberry ice cream and with it bowls, plates, cutlery and champagne flutes. Finally, I lifted a candelabra from the corridor and placed it on the table before lighting the candles.

"We aren't having dinner at home tonight with candlelight so we're having the candles now. I popped the cork from the bottle and infused the two champagne flutes with sparkling pink wine. I passed one to Sam. Salud, happy Sam Valentine, my beautiful friend," I said as I crashed my wine flute against hers and identified the significance as I longed to brush my body against hers.

"Salud, mi Marta," echoed a rather bewildered Sam.

I opened the box and cut two large slices of very chocolaty chocolate cake and plated them prior to pushing one in front of Sam.

Then I went down on one knee in front of her and took one of her pretty little hands with her elegant fingers and red painted nails and drew it towards me before placing a single kiss on its upper surface and I asked, "Please Sammy will you be Sam valentine for the day. It would mean more to me than anything else in the world if you would accord me such a pleasure?".

"Mi Marti, I would love to be Sam Valentine," admitted Sammy.

"Well love, we have fulfilled the first verse I wrote in the card. The breakfast verse. The next verse says that we request a taxi and the rest of the day is one big treat. You're going for a luxurious sauna and massage at one of the best hotels in town in the Rúa Concepción Arenal. Meanwhile, I'll have a beer on the terrace and read the newspaper. That's followed by a manicure and a French pedicure whilst I have another beer on the terrace and continue reading the newspaper.

Then we go for lunch at one of the best restaurants just around the corner on the Rúa Montero Ríos. When they serve coffee I'm going to get on one knee in front of you and in full view of anyone that happens to be there plead that you will give me the honor of spending the rest of the day with me. This emphatic act will relate to the word 'endure' at the end of the second verse. I will be proud to do such a thing because you will be certainly the most beautiful woman present and every man will envy me. So that's verse two.

The next verse can be interpreted as follows:

Whilst I enjoy a digestive and read the newspaper you can attend one of the hair salons, it's all posh around that district. We can ask for a recommendation. We are very close to the maritime station in this district so then we are going to take the boat across four kilometers of the bay to the town of Cangas. I would like to travel on the deck of the boat because recently I have been noticing that since you fulfilled twenty-two years of age you have become even more incredibly beautiful. A portfolio of photographic portraits of you with the wind blowing through your hair is a must for Sam Valentine day. They will be worthy of the front cover of Vogue. Whosoever graces the cover of that magazine this month is simply an editorial mistake. You are the real thing, you are the 'it' girl.

It's market day in Cangas. I've noticed that they sell vintage lingerie of the highest quality with items made in Italy and France, all brand new but sold for a song. Vintage lingerie is so sexy. I hope we can find you some full cut sheer nylon panties in a shade of white or pink, something very, very feminine and stockings with reinforced toe and heel of either Cuban or point design. Again something ultra feminine in a shade of flesh or perhaps tan. Of course, a suspender belt and matching brassiere will be a must.

Then we'll travel back to Vigo and head to the Corte Ingles department store. They are open all day and we'll see if they have a dress and shoes for the Bachata dinner and dance that we are to attend later. If we can't find anything there then not to worry because all the other boutiques will start to re-open after siesta and we can go and ransack them. I want to come with you because I would love to see you in so many beautiful dresses and shoes. I love evening gowns and strappy heels made for beautiful women to dance. You'll notice that the last line of that verse tells of me crouching on one knee. That's because I'll be fastening your strappy sandals myself as an excuse to be close to your feet.

That brings us to the penultimate verse, Sammy. We're going to dance all night. I hope you enjoy this part of our day but it's really designed for me you see. I accompany the most beautiful woman in the world, holding her close and enjoying her fragrance and looking into her beautiful emerald eyes. Dinner will be fuel for a romantic night, demanding in a very calorific manner indeed. It is appropriate that following the dance of my life I am to kneel at your feet and kiss those appendages that have directed my delight.

wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers
12