Samantha and the Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving into the house and decorating for Christmas.
2k words
4.59
9.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was still under the covers when she woke me up. "What should we do today? Decorate? Paint? Unpack?"

We'd made love the first morning in our new house. On the second morning, she was down to business. I thought for a second. "Unpack now, decorate tonight. I'm more concerned with how the tree looks at night than during the daytime. Besides, I wanted to put it up last night, but you wanted to get off your feet."

"When do you want to paint, then?"

"It's not as urgent. Next time I'm out, I'll get the paint. Then we'll have it ready on a day when we don't want to go out."

"Robin's egg blue," she reminded me.

I smiled. "I know, Sweetie." Sam got up and went to the bathroom. I put my head back on my pillow for a few minutes, then got up to make coffee.

I logged onto the internet and checked the news and social media. By the time I'd finished checking Twitter, Sam held a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs out for me. "Eat up, Wolf. I want to get the basement done today."

"And that means I'm up for some lifting. I get it."

All of our furniture was in the living room except for the bed, which we set up the first night. Sam took the sheets and carpets off the things that were going to the basement. One of the carpets was itself headed there, although we had plans to carpet it later on. I moved them down as she went along. After I had the couch in place and the flat-screen TV hung, Sam came down and approved. The small refrigerator was more cumbersome to move, but Sam was able to help me load it onto the dolly. By two o'clock, everything in the basement that we would have shown a visitor was in place. The timing was perfect, as she'd just finished making sweet and sour pork. We'd run out of the sauce just before moving out of our apartment, but I had just enough packets in the glove compartment of my car for the two of us.

After lunch, I told Sam, "I know I said to decorate tonight, but it'll get dark soon enough. Let's get started on it."

She dug out one of the folding chairs and put it at the edge of the lawn. "I'll come out and let you know if it looks right," she told me. She stayed inside and opened the artificial Christmas tree. (We'd decided to get real trees in the future, but it seemed impractical this year.) An hour later, she came out to inspect my work. I'd hung a set of lights from the corner of the roof, over the door, to the bedroom window. She was wearing a denim shirt and jeans. I insisted that she put a sweatshirt on before she stayed out for any length of time. "That's why you get to call me Sam," she said. She came back out and gave her approval. I went inside to put the decorations on the windows while she organized the tinsel, the ornaments and the fake snow. She came out again, looked at it and said, "Good job, Wolf. Now we can do the tree." When we went back inside, she added, "But first, the mistletoe." She'd seen it in a box that I took downstairs by mistake, but I saw another package in the corner.

I stripped from the waist down and held the mistletoe over my crotch, waiting to see her reaction. I also wondered why it was taking so long. I heard her saying, "Mistletoe's ready, get ready to kiss me!" When she turned the corner, I saw that she'd done the same thing I did.

I knelt in front of her and leaned in to kiss her pussy. The main couch was still covered in drop cloths, so I helped her walk downstairs. She started to lie on that couch, but I asked, "Is that how you want it? I'd love to eat you from below, 'cause I know you like that."

"That's why you're the only one who gets to call me Sam," she said.

She got on all fours on the floor. I lay on my back, and we moved closer until her pussy was over my face. I looked straight up to her pussy and then off toward her stomach. Sam was big and beautiful when I met her, and now she was bigger and even more beautiful. "I love you, Sam," I told her. "More than ever."

"I love you, too, Wolf. Don't stop now!" A little bit of her belly showed through her shirt. I rubbed it briefly and then kissed her clit. I separated her pussy lips with my fingers and licked a line up and down through the cleft. She put her hands on the back of my head, a little higher than where she used to put them, because she had to reach around now.

No matter, I started by finger-fucking her and then moved in with my tongue. Seeing Sam close her legs in around my neck used to be a turn-on. Now that she was six-plus months pregnant, watching her legs flail around while I ate her wasn't quite as erotic, but it was so adorable that I was overcome. "I mean it. I would do anything for you," I told her.

"Good, 'cause I'm planning on having three or four."

"You're so beautiful now compared to six months ago, if you're that much more beautiful with each new baby, I'll want a dozen."

Sam cried. "You really mean that, don't you?"

In between licks of her pussy, I managed to say, "Absolutely," in a way that she could sort of understand.

"Oh, Go-o-od," she moaned, and I felt her legs tighten around my shoulders. She'd barely finished treating me to her pregnancy-infused love juices when she said, "Your turn."

"If you insist," I said, "but take the rest of your clothes off."

"You first," Sam answered.

With her shirt off, I could see her belly, which at this point was far more than just a bump. For that matter, she'd met a few rude strangers over the years who thought she had a bump when she didn't. I was already excited, but I got that much harder when I saw those huge, expectant tits. "If we weren't already married, seeing you like this would make me want to marry you," I said.

"And saying things like that is why I love pleasing you," she said. I was standing up, and she knelt in front of me.

"I still remember the first time you sucked my dick," I told her. "It'd probably be more comfortable for you, and it would turn me on even more at this stage."

"I bet you're right," Sam said. I lay on my back. She misremembered how she did it that day, but the result was wonderful. She leaned over me and French-kissed me. I could feel her nipples against mine. In her condition, I couldn't feel her pussy at all, but I could feel her pregnant belly against my stomach. As she kissed a line down my stomach, her belly moved down my thigh and her nipples moved down my chest.

When she finally took my dick in her mouth, I told her, "Oh, God. I'm the luckiest man in the world." She didn't take me out of her mouth, but she looked up with an expression that asked me to elaborate. "I'm getting a blow job from my beautiful wife, and our baby boy is making you point your sexy ass way up in the air while you do it." That motivated her to shake her ass from side to side. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," I moaned. "I can't take any more than that!"

Sam let me out long enough to say, "Good!" and then she took me back in. Even in this condition, she could take almost my whole length.

"Oh, shit," I said, and I gave her the largest load I'd had since she started to show.

After she swallowed it, she got up and kissed me. "You know what I've always wanted to do?" she asked.

"I don't know how realistic a threesome would be right now," I said.

Sam put her hand on her belly and said, "This is as close to a threesome as I want right now. I wanna dress the tree, and I want the tree to be the only thing that's dressed."

"That is so hot," I told her. "We can be like heathens. I mean, literal heathens, dancing naked around the tree! We just have to be careful with the hooks on the ornaments."

I put on a CD of romantic holiday music. Like most music of that niche, it was terrific as romantic/horny music but not so great as Christmas music. The token Chanukah song was better in that regard than most of the Christmas songs.

Sam played with my dick the whole time I was assembling the tree. I stood behind her and finger-fucked her while she strung garlands and what-not around it. By the time she was finished, neither of us could wait any more. We moved the boxes of ornaments off the couch, and she lay down on it. We didn't even take the sheet off that we'd been using for protection. I got between her legs and had my dick inside that pregnant pussy in an instant. The great thing about the first baby is that every time we made love, she was bigger than the time before. I leaned down and sucked on her mammoth tits. "Oh, Wolf, oh, Wolf!" she moaned.

"What is it, Sam?" I asked.

"I wanna try and make our next baby in front of the Christmas tree," she said.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I screamed. "That would be so amazing!"

"Noel or Noelle," Sam said. "And two years, give or take, between kids is what I always wanted."

"Do you want me to dress up as Santa when we try?" I asked.

"Hell, I want you to dress up as Santa when you fuck me tomorrow night! I already look like Mrs. Claus anyway."

"And Santa wouldn't want you any other way," I assured her.

"Wait, will that get us on the naughty list?"

"Screw that. We'll buy our own presents," I answered.

"We need coal for the fireplace anyway," Sam noted.

"We're gonna be the most embarrassing parents in the neighborhood," I told Sam. "Unnnhhh!"

"You're not planning on fucking in front of 'em, are you?" Sam clenched her walls to get all of my cum inside her.

"I hadn't thought of that! Say, ..."

Sam hit both my forearms with her fists. "Don't even think about it!"

I laughed. "I had you going there, didn't I? I just mean, we'll be the ones who can't keep their hands off each other."

"OHHHH, fuck!" Sam groaned. "I don't think you'll have any trouble talking me into that either."

We got up and hung the ornaments. A lot of them had lost their hooks when we moved from the apartment, but I'd bought a box of replacements at Sears. When I'd put the new hook in the last ornament that needed it, I hung it on the tree and asked Sam, "Aren't you glad your husband is so well-hung?"

"As long as he comes down my chimney on a regular basis, I'm good," Sam said. We headed to bed.

Sam put her "Hot mama" nightshirt on. I chose to sleep naked. As I turned the light out, I said, "I told you so."

"About what?"

I climbed into bed next to her. "Our first date. You said, 'You probably think that a year from this Christmas, we'll be getting ready to move into a new house and paint the nursery.'"

"I said that, didn't I?"

"Yeah. I didn't think about it till you said it, but it sounded like a good idea," I said.

"I hope you like my other ideas half as much."

"I know I will," I told her, and we went to sleep.

Some guys want every woman they sleep with to be more beautiful than the one before. I'm lucky. The same woman is more beautiful every morning that I wake up with her.