Samantha and the Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first time he did it, I blacked out," I told her.

***

"You told her about it?" I asked. I took my pants off in anticipation. Sam had taken hers off while I was at the grocery store and was wearing nothing but a nightshirt.

"Of course not," Sam said. "I'm just imagining it."

***

"Fuck!" T.J. said, and I knew what was going to happen.

"I wanna see," Wolf said, and he went underwater. He wasn't under very long. When he came up, he said, "Holy shit!" He turned to Corinne. "How do you ...?"

"It took us a year before I could take him without lube," she told him. When T.J. finished unloading inside me, Corinne and I returned to our respective husbands. Corinne told both of them, "You still haven't fucked us properly."

"Well, I'll just have to remedy that," T.J. said.

Wolf had already fucked me, but he was only too eager to service my cunt again. This time he walked me to the shore. I lay on my back and anyone walking by could have seen my hubby pleasuring me from every angle imaginable.

***

I was fucking her for real at this point. "What about you and Corinne?" I asked.

"What about us? You're fucking us silly."

"No, I meanyou andCorinne."

"We kissed, remember?"

"That's all?"

"That's more than you and T.J. did. Now, if you wanted, ..."

***

Wolf was hitting every pleasure spot I had, and some I didn't know about before. During a brief interval where he was drawing way back, I noticed that there wasn't any more noise coming from the water. Wolf thrust deep into me again, and then he let out a yelp. "What is it, Wolf?" I asked.

"I just felt a tongue."

I looked at where his cock and my cunt came together and told him, "I don't see anyone."

"Not there, behind me." I could see hands on his hips.

"There's nail polish on those fingers," I assured him. "It's Corinne."

We heard Corinne say, "I'm just gettin' him ready."

She moved to the side. Now I could see T.J. looking over Wolf's shoulder.

***

"What?" I shouted.

"You're so eager to see me and Corinne together. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. And those are two fine ganders!"

"Uh-uh."

"Fine. Then I guess Corinne and I won't do anything either."

"You drive a hard bargain," I told her.

"Not as hard as T.J.," she answered, and she laughed.

I hadn't noticed, but she had put her finger in my ass. I tried not to let on how much I enjoyed it, but it was useless. Sam and I had known each other for a year and a half, but this was the first time she'd fingered me. "Oh, T.J.!" I screamed. "You're so big, I don't know if I can handle it!" When she found my prostate, she set me over the edge. "Oh, fuck! I'm coming, Sam!"

"Do you mean in the story or-Oh!"

When I'd finished, I raised my voice and pretended to be Corinne. "Well, the boys held up their end. I guess it's time for us!" I pulled out and proceeded to bury my face in Sam's crotch. Still in falsetto, I said, "Oh, Samantha, you have such a beautiful pussy, I can't help it. I just want to lick each fold from left to right and back, all day long!" I proceeded to hold out each little fold of her enlarged pussy and lick the space in between it and the next, probing as deep as I could in the middle.

"I hope our husbands don't mind!" Sam quipped. Then she lowered her voice. "Oh, we don't mind. Wolf's too busy returning the favor."

As Corinne, I said, "Doesn't T.J. just have the sexiest butt, Wolf? Couldn't you just fuck it all day long?"

"Stop talking to my husband and pay attention to me, Corinne," Sam insisted. I replaced my tongue with my fingers and licked circles around her clit. Before long, I was licking her love juices again. When she'd recovered, she sat up and asked, "So you liked that version, huh?"

"Sure did. But what's the other version?"

"We both get pregnant."

"That already happened, just not on vacation."

"Yeah, but in the fantasy version, I'm having T.J.'s baby and Corinne's having yours."

"That settles it. We're never doing anything like that again."

"Fine by me, honey. I never want to see another penis unless I'm changing a diaper." She stood up and waited for me to say something. "Well?"

"And I never want to see anyone else's vulva, same exception."

She headed for the bedroom. "But I never want to go a day without seeing yours."

"Right backatcha, sexy." I grabbed her ass and helped her get into bed. She needs a lot more sleep these days.

12