Samantha and the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face the lake this time," I told her. "Then we'll know if anyone else comes this way."

"I'll do better than that," Samantha said. She waded out and got on all fours. She was at the perfect depth so that the water was right at her torso.

I found her asshole and slipped my index finger in. "Do you like it?"

"Give me your fuckin' cock, Wolf."

I kept my finger in long enough to serve as a shoehorn to get my dick inside her. "You love my cock, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," she said.

"Say it, Samantha. Say it." Those beautiful muscles jiggled with every thrust.

"I love your cock in my cunt. I love it in my ass. I love it in my mouth and my hand. Oh, shit, oh, shit."

"And you like white picket fences, don't you?"

She cried at that one. "God, yes. Give it to me, Wolf!"

"How many bedrooms?"

"As many as we can fit. A treehouse too. A couple dogs and maybe a cat."

"A cat? What for, when I've got the perfect pussy right here?"

"Quit with the stupid jokes and fuck me, Wolf! Come in my ass!"

I was ready to. I tried to tell her, but my words came out garbled, all except the last three. I don't even remember what I said, but Samantha said, "I do. I do. And I know you love me too."

As I finished filling her ass with my juice, I said, "Nah, I'm just playing with your emotions." Samantha looked back at me. I asked her, "I still need to work on lying, don't I?"

"No," she insisted. "Stay just the way you are. Promise me."

"Only if you promise to stay beautiful and believe it."

"I'll believe it as long as I know you do."

Luckily, I'd packed towels in addition to everything else. We dried off and lay naked on the blanket until sunset. By then, the little wine I'd drunk had left my system, so I was able to drive the boat back safely and take Samantha to her car. Next week she says she's going to wear an even smaller bikini. I don't know how she'll manage it, unless they're making them out of dental floss now, but I'm sure it'll lead to another wonderful day. Her birthday's next month, and last night I started checking online catalogs for a yellow polka dot bikini in her size. As a result, I'm getting plus-size swimwear and lingerie ads in my browser. The sacrifices I'll make for a sexy ass!

12