Samantha Becomes a Piss Mop Ch. 01

Story Info
After several years of being a slut Sam becomes a urinal.
2.4k words
4.19
43.5k
56
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showife
showife
1,442 Followers

Disclaimer: Several years ago I wrote a series of stories about how my first wife, Sam, was changed from a conservative housewife and schoolteacher into a slut that would do what ever was asked of her. This story was never included when I published the other stories and if you don't like it simply move on.

*****

Sam learns to enjoy the Golden liquid.

When I approached Sam and started to explain what I was planning for the weekend I was surprised when she said "no, I wouldn't do it."

We then had a long discussion about what was going to happen, and what made her think that she was too good to participate in what was planned. I reminded her that she had been a slut for many years now, and that once she had been used as a whore she'd always be a whore. She tried to tell me that she really wasn't a slut but then I went over the qualifications, the list of things she'd already done, that had already branded her as a whore, a slut wife, to be used whenever and however was decided.

I reminded her that by now over 20 million people had seen nude photos of her posted at various sites on the internet; and that number was increasing daily. I told her that only a real slut would have that many people see her naked. In addition to that known number it was also possible that many people again had seen her nude body displayed on websites that did not keep track of the views.

Did she remember how we had had started exposing her when I nude sold photos of her for a couple of years. These weren't electronic images that had a blocked out face either, but full color, full nude photos that showed her face along with her body. Perhaps she'd forgotten how many men wrote back to her and expressed the satisfaction they'd received from her body.

How about the fact that she'd been the favorite sex fantasy of a whole wing of a men's prison in Texas? Surely only a slut could satisfy a whole prison ward.

How many people had seen her exhibit parts, or all, of her body in person? It would be too hard to count the men, women, and even children, that had the opportunity to see her when she was exposed in the car, a hotel window or balcony, or even at the mall. It would be a conservative estimate to say that at least a hundred had gotten a good, close up, in person, look at different parts of her body at one time or another. I reminded her that only a real slut would allow herself to be shown to that many people.

Then I asked her how many of those who had gotten a good look had even reached out and touched her body? Her response was "a lot," but in reality it was more than just a lot, closer to half of the hundred. Did she really think that someone who wasn't a whore would let 50 different men touch her body while her husband watched? Most of these were men she didn't even know at the time.

By now she was defeated, but since she'd started the argument I thought we might as well finish so I asked her to tell me how many men she'd had some type of sex with during the past few years.

She didn't want to answer at first, and was doing her best to not look up at me, but finally she said "at least 20." At least 20 men that she's had sex with while she's been married to me. Didn't that sound like something a slut whore wife would do? Finally she said "yes." So doesn't that make her a slut, just like I told her she was? After a long pause she whispered that "yes, she'd been a slut because I wanted her to be." Then I asked her if I had changed my mind about how she should behave? Without waiting for her to respond I reminded her that I still felt the same way, that nothing else had changed. In my mind she would always be a slut, and would remain the whore wife that I wanted. She simply nodded her head in agreement. Now, I reminded her of the other times when she'd taken part in the same kind of activity that I wanted her to do this weekend, and just what was that? "Having men piss on me." I reminded her that she'd done this not just once, but twice before and that once we'd done something we never said no to it again. I knew that her argument had been defeated a long time ago, but I wanted to hear her consent to this weekend.

Slowly she admitted that was true, and when asked admitted that it hadn't done her any harm, or made her sick. "She started to say "but this is different this time they..." but I cut her off and told her that this was simply the next logical step in the series of events that had gone on before. I informed her that since she'd been pissed on before, by a whole group of men, that this time it was only two men, and that she'd open up her mouth and let them piss into her mouth, and that perhaps this time she'd even get the chance to swallow some of their piss.

Saturday finally came, and since our long talk Sam hadn't said much, but had simply gone through the routine for the rest of the week.

Since our kids are no longer at home we weren't restricted about when we could set up the event so this one was all set for noon. When Tom and John showed up Sam looked a little nervous but seemed to relax a bit when she talked with them for awhile. Although Sam was completely dressed I could tell she was all ready to go through with what was planned since she hadn't taken her usual morning shower.

I thought that we might as well begin, so I asked Tom just how he wanted to do this, if he or John had any special requests for the afternoon. They'd evidently discussed this, and had worked out a plan, but they said that they'd give the instructions as we went along and that we might as well get started. After just a bit of discussion it was decided that Sam would start out, and remain, naked the whole time. Two more men that had now seen, and enjoyed her body.

Since we were sitting around the kitchen I instructed Sam to take off her clothes while we watched her. She slowly stood in the middle of the kitchen floor and began to undress. Although she wasn't wearing anything sexy, and there was no music playing, it was very erotic to watch my wife undress in front of two men she had met only a few minutes before. She pulled her t shirt over her head, and then reached behind and unhooked her bra. With a glance over at me she took it off and tossed it in the corner next to her shirt.

Once again she looked at me for instructions so I motioned her to go over and let Tom and John feel her titties for a few minutes. She dutifully walked over to John and stood in front of him so he could play with her body, she then repeated the same thing with Tom. Here was my lovely wife, fully being the slut I wanted her to be, letting two men feel her up that she hadn't even seen 30 minutes ago.

When I told her to finish up so we could get on with the day she walked back into the center of the kitchen and in one move pulled off her pants and underwear. She was now standing nude just a few feet away from these two men. I let her stand there, waiting, for about 5 minutes, until Tom suggested that he couldn't wait any longer. He told her to get down on her knees, right there on the kitchen floor, and she silently obeyed. I grabbed a couple of towels that were nearby and tossed them on the floor near Sam.

Tom slowly walked over to her and gently lifted up her chin so she was looking up at him. He began to rub his fingers across her lips, and eventually into her mouth. It wasn't long until he had her mouth wide open as he played with her tongue with one finger. At that moment he stepped back and told her to stay just like that.

I wasn't sure if Sam was going to be able to hold that position or not, but when she heard him open his zipper she started to tremble a bit and began to close her mouth. Tom reminded her to open up wide, and with one hand under her chin he tilted her head back. He moved up close and as he massaged her jaw with one hand he began to piss directly into her mouth. She started to jerk away, but he had a firm grip on her chin so she stayed where she was.

I could hardly believe it, but it wasn't long before Sam's mouth was entirely filled with piss and it began to flow over her lips, down her chin, and over her body. Just about the time the first drops began to hit the floor Tom finished pissing, but continued to hold on to her chin. We all knew what he was waiting for, and when Sam realized that she wasn't going to be able to spit the piss out of her mouth she began to panic.

Tom continued to hold Sam's chin with one hand, while taking a hold of the back of her head with his other. He held her like that for a few seconds, and then pushed, and held, her mouth shut. This movement allowed some more of his piss to run down her face, but still left her with a large mouthful. He continued to hold her like that for what seemed like an eternity but eventually Sam had to give in and we all watched as she swallowed 3 gulps of his piss. As soon as she was done he let go and she started to gag and breathe deeply.

When she had gotten her breath John didn't waste anytime in stepping up to her face. He also just unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, just like he was going to use a urinal in a rest room. He firmly held the back of Sam's head with one hand, and when he placed his cock on her lips she obediently opened her mouth and tipped her head back. She looked very much like a human cup, waiting to be filled with a sample of piss.

John's technique was a bit different than Tom's in that he was able to fill Sam's mouth quite full of piss, and then stop his stream. It didn't take her long to realize that when he had filled her mouth with piss, and stopped, that she was supposed to swallow it down. She managed to get the first mouthful down in two swallows, and with a shudder she opened her mouth for him once again.

I was amazed to see that he immediately filled her up again, and then stopped pissing. This time he instructed her to let it flow out of her mouth, and over her body. She seemed to be happy to not have to swallow the yellow liquid, and did as she was instructed. Once again when her mouth was empty she slowly opened it wide to accept his piss.

This third time he seemed to be running out and he stopped a bit before her mouth was full. This time he held a coffee cup under her chin and had her deposit his piss in the cup for "a snack for her for later on."

Once she had emptied his piss into the cup she again opened her mouth to receive his piss. This time he only managed a weak stream of piss that didn't even fill her mouth half full. But as he continued to hold her head he gave his cock a few quick strokes and began to deposit a load of cum directly into her mouth. Tom and I watched as he managed to direct every drop between her open lips.

When he was finished he closed her mouth and while holding on to her chin told her to swallow it all. Without any resistance she quietly swallowed his piss and cum in two big gulps. As soon as she had swallowed it all down John let go of her head and tucked his cock back into his pants. When he had zipped up it was obvious that he was done and with a quick look over at Tom I could tell that he was also finished.

Both Tom and John thanked me for letting them use my wife, and they thanked Sam for being such a slut and for being a good piss drinker.

Sam was still kneeling in the middle of the kitchen floor as they headed toward the door. Each of them patted her on the head, give a nipple a quick pull and as they turned to leave Tom grabbed her panties, and John picked up her piss soaked bra, for a souvenir of the day. When John got to the front door he yelled out to remind Sam to drink her snack later on.

With that she quietly got up and headed for the shower. She looked quite defeated and humiliated, but didn't seem to be mad at all. While she showered I cleaned up the kitchen and tossed the rest of her clothes, and the towels in the washing machine.

That evening, as we were getting ready for bed, I reminded her that I had saved her snack for her, and offered to warm it up for her in the microwave. She scowled at me as I went to retrieve it, but when I brought it to her she just drank it down and then went in the bathroom to brush her teeth.

showife
showife
1,442 Followers