Samantha Becomes a Piss Mop Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam is used as a piss mop in a public restroom.
1.6k words
4.3
35.8k
31
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showife
showife
1,441 Followers

Just for Context it would be good to read Part 1 first, and of course if you don't like this type of story just move on.

*****

A couple of weeks later I spent a couple of hours making arrangements for a return engagement for John and Tom. They'd both enjoyed their use of Sam as a urinal they wanted to do it again. I wasn't too sure about it, but since Sam hadn't gotten sick from drinking their piss I figured that it might be possible. When they began to offer money to use her again we finally settled on a plan.

John was the manager of an all night gas station across town, and we decided that we would meet there after business had quieted down for the night. He always has to go in and check the register about midnight so we made plans to show up at 12:30. That night I told Sam what was going on, and she started to complain that she didn't want to go through with that again. We had a brief discussion about her only doing something that she'd already done before, which helped her accept the idea. However, when I gave the money that they had paid she said that she'd do it. It seems that a few hundred dollars can be quite influential.

We spent the evening sitting around nervously waiting to midnight to arrive. Sam had already downed a couple of glasses of wine so she was starting to feel a little less fearful. When we got to the gas station it was pretty well deserted. John and Tom were both there already and were waiting outside the men's restroom. John thought that this might be the safest place so no one would see them, and he had the only key to the door in his hand. He'd took a blanket from his car and put it on the floor so Sam wouldn't have to kneel on the hard ceramic tiles. The bathroom wasn't very big, so I didn't think we could all fit in at the same time.

Sam was still fully dressed as John opened the door and led her inside to kneel down on the blanket. Tom quickly followed, and since the room was so small I stood in the doorway to watch. Almost as soon as she was kneeling both Tom and John took out their cocks to begin Sam's bath. She asked about her clothes, if she shouldn't take them off, and Tom just told her to swallow it all and they wouldn't get wet. We all knew that this wouldn't happen, but I was intrigued by what she'd do once her clothes were soaked with piss.

Tom quickly moved up to her face and as soon as he placed his cock against her lips she opened her mouth wide. Almost immediately the room was filled with the odor of hot piss and he let loose a with a forceful dark yellow stream of piss. Although Sam tried to swallow as much as possible by the time he was done the front of her clothing was completely soaked.

John didn't waste anytime, and as soon as Tom was done, he quickly took Tom's place in front of Sam's face. John was a bit more patient that Tom had been, and once again he was able to piss into Sam's mouth and then stop his stream. She tried to swallow it all, but when she closed her mouth to swallow quite a bit of the golden fluid ran down her chin. I think John liked seeing her clothes get soaked as the next time he filled he mouth he instructed her to let it all run down her chin. Her blouse was plastered to her skin by now, and even her bra was soaked.

The sight her of her piss covered clothing was stimulating to us all and as soon as John reached down to grab one side of her shirt Tom grabbed the other and they ripped it open. The buttons went everywhere as Tom pulled it free of her body in two pieces and tossed into the corner. Next they reached down and her bra was yanked over her head in one swift motion. I mentioned that they'd have to pay extra for the ruined clothes, and they both agreed right away. Sam was still wearing a pair of shorts and her underwear, but they stopped pulling off her clothes once her titties were exposed.

By now it was obvious that neither of them was going to piss for awhile as they both had erections. Sam's face was still at cock level, so it seemed obvious that she would next suck their cocks. I think she just assumed that was part of the deal, but before they started I told them that a blow job would be extra. We all soon settled on $50 each, and they even paid for it, and Sam's ripped, clothes right then.

John wasn't going to wait any longer and immediately plunged his cock into Sam's open mouth. Just as they settled into a rhythm a guy started to walk up to use the bathroom. Everyone froze for a moment, but I convinced him to use the ladies room as this one was broken. Soon after that John grabbed ahold of Sam's head and started to cum into her mouth. He was trying to get it as far back as possible, and even though she was trying to swallow as fast as possible she couldn't keep up and his cum was soon running out the corners of her mouth. When he finally pulled out of her mouth a long string of cum slide down her chin and dripped onto her little tits.

Tom had been watching, and obviously planning his turn, and when he moved before Sam he allowed her to concentrate on just taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. This allowed her to pump his cock with one hand while she sucked and licked on the tip. He looked like he was really enjoying himself, but soon he pulled back just a little farther. His cock popped out of Sam's mouth, and as she continued to pump his cock with her hand she pumped his cum right onto her face. Sam's face stayed perfectly still as he covered it with cum.

John had disappeared for a few minutes, but soon he was back with the young guy that was supposed to be pumping gas. They showed up just after Tom was done and he was introduced as Timmy. Sam was pretty much stuck at that point as she was kneeling on the floor of the men's room, bare breasted, soaked in piss, and a face covered with cum. John asked Timmy if he'd ever seen such a gorgeous site as that, but he was too shocked to speak. He started to ask who, what, but couldn't seem to find the words. When I told him that Sam was my wife he was even more astounded and stood with his mouth open.

By then Sam had wiped off her face a bit and looked up at Timmy. She smiled and him, and said hello. It was obvious that he was younger than our own kids, but that didn't stop him from staring at Sam's bare breasts while his erection grew. I asked him if they sold condoms at the counter, and he said yes. I then told him that if he'd go get one I'd let him use one to fuck my wife. He quickly looked at me, then at her, and took off to the counter. When he left Sam stood up, and I told her that this was a free one, for her, since she secretly likes when these young guys find her attractive. I helped her out of her shorts and panties and tossed them in the corner with her other clothes.

By then Timmy had returned and was standing outside the door putting on the condom. Sam leaned down on the sink and presented her ass to him. I'm not sure how much experience he'd had but he quickly stepped up behind her and with one quick motion had his cock buried deep into her pussy. I told him to slow down a little, but even though he tried he was finished quite fast. Almost just as fast Sam stood up, turned around and peeling the condom off his cock and tossed it in the toilet. She then knelt before him and started to lick and suck his still hard cock.

She was doing this for herself, and Timmy of course, as a way of ending the evening with her being in control. She was giving him a great blow job, sucking him in deep and then moving his cock almost all the way out before swallowing him again. Her efforts were soon rewarded as he began to tighten up and at the same time Sam pulled away so his cum was sprayed on her face and shoulders. When he was done we all watched as she wiped his cum off her face and rubbed it into her breasts until it was almost dry.

I figured that everyone had gotten their money's worth by then, so called it a night. Sam looked over at her clothes lying in the corner and made no effort to go get them. Since the truck was parked right in front of the bathroom door she simply walked over to the truck naked, got in, and laid down on the seat. We quickly left and started the drive home.

showife
showife
1,441 Followers