Samantha Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she'd read his mind, she answered his pondering. "It takes a while but it works. And you are making it work." He'd had the suspicion that on some nights she used pills and some nights she didn't. That only meant that he still had time to do everything he'd fantasized about for weeks now.

He tucked his fingers into the waistband of her floral lace boy shorts and pulled them down her impossibly long legs, kissing wherever the scratchy lace of the band hissed on her flawless skin. When he reached the tops of her feet he climbed back up and engulfed her semi-hard cock into his mouth. He began to swirl and suck gently as he tried his best to combine his fellatio and cunnilingus skills. She let him know that it was working.

His hands slid to the underside of her ass as he cupped her cheeks, licked her undersized balls, and teased the beginnings of her ass cheeks with his tongue. Slowly, as his oral givings began to gain effect, one of his fingers slipped around to her asshole. She eagerly accepted it, even helped guide it in. Soon that finger was pumping and curling and Samantha was on her hands and knees, pelvis thrusting toward the ceiling trying to get there through Aiden's head.

When her fingers curled into his hair and pulled hard, he thought she meant for him to give it more gusto, which he didn't think was possible, even for him. But when she started pulling him toward her, he got the hint. Foreplay was over. He stopped only a moment longer to suck her nipples a little more while her already slick hands worked his steel-hard cock and lubed it up. Then he began his slow entry into her. The more he got in the more she moaned, the more she loved it. And the more he got in, the faster she rocked back, the more she took each time, so that they were fucking with force because of her for a moment before he took action and was doing the fucking.

The back scratching really started now, and the ass scratching, and the thigh scratching. Pretty much anywhere Samantha's nails could reach Aiden's skin they left their mark. At times, when something went a direction that neither experienced lover anticipated and surprised them, they'd laugh together. Sometimes they'd scream each other's names together. Sometimes their grunts would line up and sometimes there was a heavy silence that would burst with a cry of pleasure from Samantha.

The fucked in missionary, they fucked with her on top. She turned around but stayed on top, then he pushed her forward and they fucked doggy style. She put her legs over his head and he pinned her against the wall. They fucked on every available surface in his purposefully spartan bedroom, then in the bathroom, playing with the shower head for a short time during which Aiden caught his breath.

And when they were back on her bed and Aiden told her he was going to cum, he expected her to move to try to take it in her mouth. Instead she shoved him down and rode him cowgirl style into an explosion of pure bliss. Aiden's brain refused to cooperate with anything else for minutes as he rode the continuous waves of an expert orgasm. When he was finally able to move without stumbling, he reached for his camera and started taking pictures. Since these were for his own private collection, he paid special attention to her pulsing cock. Eventually the camera ended up back on the nightstand.

Face-to-face with her cock, Aiden could now finally appreciate it as the most accurate example of beauty he'd ever experienced. Hungry for it, he sucked eagerly, her hips rolling from her lack of release. Oh she'd had anal orgasms all night long, but there's always that one itch that just feels way better to scratch. So she became putty in his hands. Until he became putty in hers. He made his intentions known when he reached a lubricated finger back to prepare his own ass for what would be the smallest cock he'd ever ridden. When she realized what was to come, her eyes went wild. He situated himself over her and lowered down onto her pulsating cock. When they realized he needed no adjustment time she started fucking like crazy, one primal instinct the sole motive for any of her actions at that moment.

As for Aiden, he'd found the cock he'd been missing all his life. Never before had a lover been able to penetrate him fully and powerfully and hit his g-spot dead on so often as this. Aiden decided that in this case, bigger was not better, as his own cock began to spring back into life. He moaned out her name as she fucked him. He played with her nipples and worked miracles for her with his ass muscles. With no warning whatsoever, she unloaded in his ass and he moaned like a girl with a man's voice. Her orgasm was shorter but more powerful than his by the looks of it. When she slid out of him he turned on his side and took her cock right back into his mouth. She was hard again in seconds.

She was shocked, too. That was the fastest it'd gotten up since she was twelve. She squealed and they rolled into a 69 on their sides, both finally getting to taste the other one cum, and both loving the taste.

Spent, neither of the two spoke for a while. Both had eagerly awaited this moment for more than two months, in all honesty. Both of them had built this moment up in their heads a thousand times. And neither of them even got close.

********************

Epilogue

As they lay there in the invading light of dawn, they got to know each other better. Samantha was very rich, as it happened. She had inherited a huge trust fund a month before she was born from her grandfather. Both of her parents had died when she was young, so she never had anybody to hold her back from her lifestyle. From becoming who she really was. But it also meant she had no support system, and that she could get very lonely sometimes. She had a very nice car, wore very nice clothes, and had a very nice apartment that the two of them had agreed she should sell. She didn't keep much around her in way of possessions, so moving in with Aiden was easy enough.

As for the famous, jet-setting, playboy bachelor photographer? Well, he always knew one woman or one man would never be enough for him. What he didn't always know, though, is that Samantha would come into his life with the force of change that she did. Nor for almost the first thirty years of his life did he know the happiness that she brought into his life.

But that morning their journey together was far from over.

The End.

12