Samantha Challenges Her Dom Ch. 01

Story Info
A sub wants to be humiliated but may come to regret it.
1.2k words
4.26
14.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had challenged him, she knew she shouldn't but couldn't help herself. She'd obviously not learnt her lesson from the day in the park or maybe she didn't want to learn it.

"Samantha?"

"Yes Sir."

"Be in the Bound and Gory at 7pm." She laughed inwardly, The Bound and Glory was his name for the Hound and Fury public house.

"Yes Sir."

"Oh, and Samantha, Knee length skirt, hold ups, black matching underwear, heels and a white blouse."

"Yes Sir." Her uniform.

He put the phone down and she looked at the time, she had two hours. Plenty of time to shower, shave and make sure that she was perfect, if she wasn't then she knew she would be punished.

As the water ran down her body she wondered just what he had up his sleeve. He hadn't taken her anywhere other than the bdsm club recently. The pub was a very public place.

However, her mind went back to the conversation last week when in a moment of madness? Bravery? she said,

"But I want to be humiliated and degraded Sir, I want to be pushed, I want to feel worthless and I don't believe you can do it."

He had left her alone that night. Quietly finished his drink, stood up and left her house. She genuinely wondered whether she'd see him again. And now, here she was preparing herself for, well she didn't know what for. As she got into the car her heart jumped for the first time. What was going to happen? Was this the end? Had he got her to dress up just to dump her for have the temerity to question him. That was very him, fucking sadistic bastard.

When she got to the pub she suddenly felt extremely vulnerable, pushing the door she walked in and saw him sitting at his usual chair. He gestured for her to approach him.

"Sit down"

"Yes Sir"

"Now, go to the bar and buy me a drink"

"Yes Sir"

She did...nothing for her.

"Now, sit on the stool with your legs together but pull your skirt up to your thighs, I want you to get the attention of that man over there."

He pointed towards a man sitting on his own reading a paper.

"You've got five minutes and you can't move from the stool."

She squirmed, he was doing it he was actually going to do it.

She stared across at the man, his head stuck in the paper and hoped that he'd look up soon. She straightened her back, swayed from side to side, moved on her stool, anything to try and get his attention. For two minutes she kept this up and nothing, then he coughed, and the top of his paper bent down, she seized the opportunity and crossed her legs, her skirt riding further up her legs.

The extra movement and the glimpse of flesh above the hold ups had done the trick, she watched as his eyes gazed on her legs and slowly moved up her body, she felt him taking it all in. As his gaze made her tits she instinctively moved her hands up to cup them, she noticed his eyebrows raise. Then his eyes met hers and he lifted his head fully to meet her gaze. She smiled and stroked her hair, her hand running down her neck, lingering slightly before again running down to her tits. She had him.

Sir had noticed and was enjoying the show,

"Lift up your skirt Samantha."

"Open your legs Samantha."

She turned to look at him but quickly realised he was serious and instantly regretted it, she would pay for that later. Obediently she looked back at the stranger and opened her legs. The stranger had put his paper down and was staring at her panties. She blushed but this was what she wanted, and it had only just begun.

The stranger was devouring her with his eyes and she was loving it, her nipples hard and her pussy damp.

"Now samantha, go to the toilet, hold his gaze all the way as you go. When you get to the toilet, make sure that your panties are wet and take them off. Then come back in, hand them to him and ask him to come over and sit with me."

She took a deep breath and obeyed. The stranger watched her go and she, as instructed held his gaze, flirting all the way.

In the cubicle she pushed her panties onto her pussy which was now very aroused and wet, she gasped as she pushed the material inside her. She removed them and couldn't help but sniff them.

Another deep breath and she walked out, headed straight over to the stranger, handed him her wet panties and spoke.

"Please come and join Sir at his table"

The stranger glanced over at Sir, he nodded, and the stranger gathered his belongings and followed her. Sir had moved a seat next to the stool and gestured for him to sit there. Lexi returned to her stool and just knew that should sit facing the stranger with her legs open. Sir smiled, he knew now that the stranger could see her pussy, could see how aroused she was.

He spoke

"This is samantha, she is mine. She does whatever I tell her, I'm sure you can see that it turns her on even though she feels humiliated right now, isn't that right samantha?"

"Yes Sir." Her immediate response.

"Now, if you feel so inclined my friend you may run your hands along her legs and touch that pussy. She has no choice, do whatever you want but try and keep a modicum of discretion, this is for your benefit and no one else's."

The stranger looked round the pub, bizarrely no one was paying them any attention, but he recognised Sir's wishes and casually ran his hand along Lexi's inner thigh and straight into her welcoming, now soaking pussy. She gasped and jumped slightly as two fingers pushed their way into her. They went deep and a thumb found her clit and rubbed her roughly. The stranger was a man a little finesse but she knew that he situation didn't call for gentleness.

Sir leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You may cum when ready my angel but you must not make a sound. If anyone else in the pub becomes aware of what is happening here I will walk out and leave you to their mercy"

"Yes...Sir." She gasped.

The stranger continued to finger her and rub her clit, his movements now very fast and rough. He twisted his fingers inside her pushing at the walls of her pussy and stretching it wide.

She knew she was close and wasn't sure whether she would be able to keep quiet, but she knew she must because she couldn't trust the rest of the bar and didn't want to annoy Sir. Then she felt it, as the stranger inserted a stray finger into her arsehole her orgasm began to build. She glanced at Sir, he stared back almost daring her to make a sound. She bit her lip, took a deep breath, closed her eyes and let it flow through her and over the stranger's fingers.

"Open your eyes whore, I want you to know what a worthless public slut you are as you cum whilst a stranger fingers you in a pub."

That was it, complete humiliation.

She came.

Quietly.